Our Sacred Space (Ariana/You)

By Camrenansnorminah

"Wait!" I exclaim. She turns back around with a smirk "change your mind?" I stay silent for a second before I... More

1
2
3
5
6
7

4

1.7K 74 16
By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana POV

I stare at the girl in suspicion "what are you talking about?".

She puckers her lips "I saw Sivan come up to you, he seemed to be pretty stoked to see you...didn't seem like you could reciprocate that though"

"You don't know anything about me" I scoff, who does this, absolutely stunning girl think she is?!

"I don't need to know anything about you to know that you don't want to be here" she smirks. "What do you want?" I ask with a bit of sourness in my tone.

"Look, I'm not here to cause trouble...I just wanna help out, I don't like seeing people upset" she sighs.

My eyes soften a bit "what are you suggesting?".

She smiles softly causing me to feel something in my chest, she's beautiful.

I shake off the thought when she speaks.

"My home is two houses down, we can head over there if you'd like" she insists.

As much as I'm intrigued to learn more about this woman, I know better than to let a stranger take me home. I should also wait for Victoria, I don't want to worry her.

"I-I...I don't think I should" i stutter. She nods "that's alright, stupid of me to ask anyways, who am I to invite you to my home when we're practically acquaintances?"

"I hope you feel better, later Grande" she turns on her heel and heads back into the party.

Wait how does she know my name? I shouldn't I know I shouldn't but I'm just so eager to get the hell out of here.

"Wait!" I exclaim. She turns back around with a smirk "change your mind?"

I stay silent for a second before I nod "just get me out of here". She walks up to me and holds out her hand.

"I know just the place"

I take her hand and feel sparks go off. I can tell she felt it too, that or she's just stunned that I actually trust her so much in a very short amount of time.

I'm surprised myself actually...there's just something about her that I yearn to know more about.

She takes me to a back gate and let's go of my hand, soon we're walking side by side on the street. "How do you know my name?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Everyone knows who you are, ever since you started going out with my cousin, more people got a jist of the Ariana grande" she says.

"Your cousin?...holy shit your Pete's cousin?!" I gasp. Does she not know we broke up? And how could she possibly be Pete's cousin when he looks like the walking dead and she looks like...like that!

Oh my god snap out of Ariana, yeah she's hot but she's literally your ex's cousin and your not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that but that's not you. Nope.

"Yep, he doesn't talk about me much because he's not my biggest fan, we go to the same school but I'm lowkey, I don't like being 'popular' or whatever" she sighs.

I nod "oh, why doesn't he like you?"

She shrugs "I've always called him out, no one else has ever had the balls to stand up to him except me and he hates it but I couldn't care less because he's an asshole...oh crap! Sorry I didn't mean to say that about him I'm jus-" she rants.

I give a weak smile before cutting her off "it's alright...I think he's an asshole too"

She stops in the middle of the street and looks at me. I turn back to look at her with a questioning look.

"Back at the party, you were upset and pete wasn't next to you....I'm assuming he's the reason why your down?" She asks.

I look at the ground "yeah...we're not together anymore"

She growls "I'm going to fucking kick his ass, he literally breaks everyone's heart I swear he needs to stop, if not I'll break his face"

I look back up at her, she looks pissed...it's kinda cute. Wait what?

"I-I look, the real reason why I asked you to come with me and why I asked if you were alright was because I've never met you before so I haven't had the chance to talk to you like I have with a few other girls Pete's gone out with...I honestly was going to convince you to break up with Pete, your not his type"

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"Chill shorty, I meant that You seem really nice and that's another reason I wanted to help you out, I don't know you and for some reason I want to know you....sorry if that came out weird I just dont like seeing people so Vulnerable like you looked, especially when I knew that you and Pete were going out...I know how it feels to be alone" she informs with a sad glint in her eyes. I decide against asking her about her change in demeanor.

"Oh...well thanks I guess...but there's nothing to really fix and I'll be alright...it just takes time I guess" I sigh.

"How long were you and him together again?" She asks.

"Five months" I sniff. Her eyes widen "seriously?! Holy shit I didn't find out until the beginning of this semester"

I nod "that's probably because we started going out in the summer"

"Oh, I guess so and I'm really sorry again...he's a dick and you seem the complete opposite, I've only known you for a few seconds but even I know you were too good for him anyways" she smiles down at me.

I blush and follow her as she turns a corner to the side of a two story home. "This is my backyard, common" she states as if to reassure me that we weren't breaking into a strangers home.

"Why don't we go through the front?" I ask, still unsure.

"I have a tree house and it's more private...I usually go up there when I'm upset or need to think" she says.

I quirk my eyebrow at her "tree house?"

She scoffs "yes, now are you going to make me carry you up there myself or are you gonna trust me on this"

"I'm not sure if i should be trusting you right now considering the fact that I don't even know you" I retort.

She shrugs "you're right, but do you really want to go back to that party you seemed miserable at?"

I bite my lip in nervousness and look around before turning back to her "lead the way"

"Follow me" she grins, opening a gate revealing her beautiful backyard.

Large area of grass and a swimming pool with an outdoor kitchen.

"Wow, your backyard is so nice" I admire.

She chuckles "thanks, my tree house is over here" she points to the corner where a large patch of grass is, and where a fairly large, beautifully lit and decorated tree house is located as well.

I follow her deeper into her backyard and up the ladder to the entrance of the small house.

When I reach the top, she offers her hand in which I gladly take. She helps pull me up to the top.

I dust off my hands and stand up, it's actually quite soothing and relaxing up here. The aroma and atmosphere is amazing.

There's flowers, a string of white Christmas lights by a window, a keyboard (piano), a guitar on a guitar stand, and a hammock. A teal rug is also sprawled out on the floor so you wouldn't have to sit on the hard wooden floor.

The tree house is very spacious and homey. Although everything is clustered together, it doesn't feel claustrophobic.

"It's incredible up here" I beam. She nods "I appreciate it...I made with my dad when I was younger and I fixed it up as I grew older"

"You a musician?" I question, gesturing to the instruments.

She sits down on her hammock "nah, I don't write songs, I play and make beats...one of my friends writes songs and I usually work a lot with her but I mostly play for fun"

I smile "we should work together sometime"

She raises her eyebrows in surprise "you write?"

I nod "a little".

"You any good?"

"Are you?" I come back.

She snickers "touché". "You should play something" I insist, truly intrigued.

"Maybe later grande, for now let's just relax" she grins, patting a space on the hammock beside her.

I oblige and sit next to her, our legs pressed up against each other as well as our shoulders.

I close my eyes in comfort.

"Pretty neat up here eh?"

"Yeah it is, thank you for sharing your private spot with me" I tease but genuinely thank.

"Don't mention it" she gleams back.

I scan her facial features and lick my lips. Why do I feel so connected with her?

There's this magnet that's pulling me to her.

Her eyes flicker down to my lips and back up to me eyes. We slowly lean in, my heart pounding in my chest.

Suddenly she pulls away and looks around nervously. She clears her throat and brushes her brunette hair from her face with her fingers.

I hear my phone ping.

Vic💜: where the fuck r u?

Me: I ran to the bathroom, I'll meet you there in a sec

I curse myself. "What's up?" The woman beside me asks, noticing my frustration.

I look into her chocolate eyes "I left my friend back there when we left"

"Do you want me to help you back?"

My heart swells at her sweetness "I'd like that, thank you"

She nods and motions for me to climb down the ladder first. She follows me and when we hit the ground she leads me out of her back yard.

There's a silence between us, I can tell that she's thinking about our almost kiss back there.

I'm conflicted myself, I mean why am I so drawn to her? I don't even know her or her name!

"I never got your name" I break the quietness. She side glances at me "I never got yours"

I roll my eyes "that's because you already know it so that's not fair"

She chuckles softly "give me your number" I give her a look.

She suddenly gets nervous "it's not like that, I'm just-I uh-" she rambles.

I snort "I'm joking, let me see your phone"

The stranger hands me her device, I notice her wallpaper. She's at the beach with three girls and two guys, I recognize a few of them from school but I don't know who they actually are. She's smiling brightly in the center, looking flawless.

I look up and notice her eyeing me, I realize that I've been staring at the photo like a creep and out of sudden nervousness I quickly press the contacts button to type my number in.

I give her back her cellphone as we continue waking down the street back to Troyes house.

"Thanks grande" she smiles, placing her phone in her back jeans pocket.

She still hasn't told me her name...I decide not to push it though.

When we reach the gate for the entrance of Troyes backyard she stops. "Here you are" she sighs.

I swing back and forth on my feet "thank you for tonight" I say.

"It was my pleasure, thank you for being my company...I needed it" her eyes wander to the floor.

A burst of confidence arises in me as I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her.

She freezes in shock at first but then snakes her arms around my waist to return the embrace. I feel so warm and safe in her arms. She smells sooo good, is that creepy?

When we pull away I wave and enter the backyard again, not taking a second look back at her.

I hope she'll text me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

TL TD By B

Romance

467K 18.3K 60
"You know that I'm dying and you still want this?" I asked confused. She walked slowly to me, never taking her eyes off me. Like two piece of magnet...
1.4M 31.8K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
849K 19.8K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
1M 28.8K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...