Forbidden Love (Ko X Reader X...

By Tko207

~ LEMON AT THE END ~ Ko is 12-17 years old boy who works in a bodega with his two friends in the plaza, he me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

1.1K 40 98
By Tko207

( Your pov )

Ko welcomed me to his house, and I must say that his place looks kinda nice and cozy.

"Mommy! We have a guest!", Ko said as soon as we got in.

"Oh really? And who's our lucky... guest?", Ko's mom said with excitement until she came and saw me, she looked at me with shock and surprise.

"Hi.. ms.Ko's.. mom..", I awkwardly said with fake smile.

"Mom, Y/n is gonna live with us, isn't this great?!", Ko happily said.

"Ahh hehe.. yeah.. great", she said as she smiled awkwardly. Then she looked at Ko with serious face. "Ko sweetie, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?"

"Ahh.. sure. Y/n you'll find my room on the right", Ko said as he pointed at his room direction, and I nodded to him.

As he went to the kitchen with his mom, I carried my bag with my powers and went to his room.

I found his room and got in, he's room is sooo clean and nice!

I can tell he's a good boy.

I smiled at the thought as I put my stuff aside and started looking around.

I saw two photos on his table, one of him and his mom, and the other with his friends.

This is cute.

I found a huge book and the title was 'Ko's hero cards', I opened it and I found like hundreds of pow cards!

This is so cool!

I started flipping the papers, but I suddenly stopped when I saw my own paw card! And.. a photo of me... sleeping at the class...

WHEN DID THAT CREEP TOOK THAT PHOTO OF ME?!

I suddenly heard footsteps coming closer to the door, so I immediately closed the book and sat on his bed like nothing had happened.

"Sorry I took a little too long, I had to explain stuff to my mom, cause you know... you're villain and stuff..", Ko said with a hand behind his head as he came in.

"Nah, it's okay, I get it", I said with understanding. "Your room looks nice", I said to change the subject.

"Oh! I'm glad you think so", Ko said as he chuckled. "Do you want something to drink? Dinner will be ready in an hour"

"Nope, I'm good", I said as I smiled.

"Sooo... you wanna play some video games?", he asked.

"Sure", I said with a smile.

Ko then turned on the video game along with TV in his room, he took the controllers and sat next to me on the bed, and he handed me one.

.

~ Skip Time ~

"I thought we're in the same team!", I said, as Ko is trying to kill me in the game.

"We were!"

"Then why are you attacking me!"

"I said we were", Ko said as he chuckled. "Haha! I win!", he said as he threw his hands in the air.

"No fair! You obviously cheated!", I said as I grabbed the pillow and started hitting him with it.

"Hey!", Ko said as he grabbed the other pillow.

Ko started hitting me as well. Laughs filled the room as we fought.

"I'm not just better than you in video games, I'm also better at pillow fights!", Ko said as he hit me, pushing me and making me lay on the bed.

Ko then snatched the pillow from me, so I have nothing to protect myself with while he attacks me with both pillows.

I try to protect myself with my arms as I can't stop laughing, I then grabbed him from his shirt, forcing him to lay on top of me. I then turned us around to be on top of him so he can't hit me.

We laughed as we stared into each other's eyes, I then started blushing madly as I just realized I'm on to of him.

I immediately pushed myself off him. "S-Sorry", I apologized as I looked away.

Ko suddenly grabbed my cheek, making me look at him as he had a smile on his face.

Why is he smiling?

Ko eyes went down on my lips, then he closed his eyes and surprised me with a kiss.

My eyes widened a bit, but I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

.

.

"Dinner is....... ready".

Ko and I immediately pulled away from the kiss and stared at Carol.

"I'm... going back to the kitchen....", Carol awkwardly said as she left, leaving the door wide open.

I guess this means we can't be alone for a bit longer.

I started giggling, Ko looked at me confused as he raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?", he asked.

"Oh nothing, let's just go eat dinner", I said as I got off his bed.

I offered my hand to him to help him get up, and he took it.

We headed to the kitchen, and we sat down on the table.

"Here's your dinner", Carol calmly said as she put plates of spaghetti in front of us.

"Thanks mommy!", Ko happily said as he started eating.

"Thanks.. ms.Ko's mom", I said as I started eating.

Just to be clear, I address her like ms.Ko's mom to be polite. 

"So Y/n", Carol said as she sat down, and I looked at her. "How long are you planning to stay here?"

Yeesh, I understand that she doesn't like me, but is there a need to be rude?

"Mom!", Ko whispered but enough for us to hear.

"It's okay", I said to Ko as I put a hand on his arm, and Carol glared at it. "I'm not planning to stay for too long, once I get a job and some money, I'll get my own apartment and leave".

"Hey, this gives me an idea", Ko said and we looked at him. "Why don't you work at Gar's bodega?!"

"What?!", both Carol and I said at the same time with shock, we looked at each other before looking back at Ko.

"C'mon, I'm sure Mr.Gar won't mind", he said.

"Ko, I can't go ask for a job in the place I used to attack", I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Exactly", Ko said, and I looked at him confused. "You used to, but not anymore, and I'm sure everyone will welcome you".

"Ko, I don't think that's a good idea", Carol said.

"Why not? Mr.Gar always welcomes the villains who are willing to change for the better!", Ko said to his mom.

What makes him think I'm willing to change? I love being a villain!

"So what do you say, Y/n?", Ko asked as he looked at me with a smile.

I looked at him and his mom for a moment before I gave him my answer..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.3K 18
In all your thousands of years being alive you never once thought of being a hero or being in love. Then the government makes you go to the best hero...
50.8K 1.5K 29
Y/n was left in a hospital, everybody knows her as patient 207, almost no one knows her real name, she can't go out of the hospital no matter how har...
50.1K 1.3K 27
Before you read, this is a Twin AU, it's a lot easier to write. And the pronouns are female because that's easier too. Might be some mis-spelled stuf...
17K 338 15
Sorry for the terrible cover, I rushed it. Slow updates yay (KO and Tko are aged up to 17, and this is another twin au) ~~~ Y/n was always the advent...