Bouquet of Diamonds (Complete)

HagenDreemurr

Flora is Ava's twin sister, she's typically quiet, shy, and very helpful, with a mouth full of rainbows, but... Еще

Dagger
Shopping
Bathes and Panic Attacks
Sexiness and Moaning
Photoshops
The Scent of the Wind
Relics
Secrets
Past Guardian
Chatter
Magical Sickness
A/N
Transferring
Closeness
Taste of Lotus
Given
Little Sister
Just a Gacha Page
A side of you
Den of the Phoenix's
Searching
Demon's sadness
Let the Sky cry
Grey Eyes
Pale Tree
Searching Answers
Grimoire
Choosing
Take and Given
HOW IS THIS STILL HAPPENING!?
Bet?
Volume II is out

Chances

2K 42 40
HagenDreemurr

Hey my SinglePringles! I guess I am surprising you with an early update! ^^ 

Honestly it's 1:43 AM over where I am at, I took some medicine that usually helps me sleep, but it hasn't been working and I am extremely tired as f*ck! And I noticed this story is becoming big a bit and seems it the highest on the Leif tag which I find funny since this story isn't a LeifXOC story XD 

I honestly don't know who I should put Flora with, but at the same time I have special plans for this woman for the next story... Yes I already have notes for the next story for this one XD

Anyway enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________

Ava walked into the apartment after spending some time with her parents, her mind was thinking back on what they had mention about how both her and Flora was swarmed with the boy's attention, though she couldn't really think much about it since she only had to deal with three luckily instead of all five of them. Though she worried about her sister since she had the two unbalance males who opposite from each other, enough to actually give someone whiplash considering their behaviors; "Princess Ava, welcome home," went Rhys causing the young woman to snap out of whatever day dream she was having, "oh hey Rhys... What are you doing?" she asked as the male turned from whatever he was doing, "oh, I was just practicing co-oking?"

"When did you learn how to cook?" she asked.

"Oh! The wise sage Mrs. Oates had taught me some new potions I can practice and as well as being able to tend to you and Queen Flora," he beamed.

Ava smiled slightly at the sight of him, though she began wondering about how her life would be with Rhys as her boyfriend... Though she wasn't sure about it since he would most likely question everything around her, not that it was a bad thing, but it could be a little too much. "Where's Pierce?" she suddenly asked as she noticed the male was not around which was considerably odd since he would most likely be outside in the living room in case Flora ever needed him. "I believe he might be in Queen Flora's chambers," he went causing the ravenette to stare wide eye at him, "he didn't join us within our section of the home, so I would assume she would have asked for him to join her," he went.

'My sister must really trust Pierce to allow him even near her... wait-' "isn't she on her period!? I thought Daemos's go feral whenever a female is on her period!" she exclaimed. Rhys winced at the volume of Ava's voice, but she was right to be concerned for her sister, "normally I would say yes, but Pierce is most likely trained to deal with such things, especially females..." he went turning the stove off, "unlike the most of us, beside Asch, Pierce has been pursued by many females and nobles, he always been closed off though unlike the rest of us, so I supposed he had to deal with many who had attempted to seduced him," he went.

"He was literally sought out by so many women?" she mumbled, though she honestly wasn't surprised, Pierce was handsome and honestly held an aura of authority and matureness compare to the others, but Asch was also like that too, but he had stubbornness and anger in his aura so it was different compare to Pierce.

"They haven't done anything have they?" she asked.

"No they haven't done anything, Princess, if anything both are asleep as of now," Rhys smile softly at his words.

Ava sighed in relief a bit as this was told, she was grateful Pierce had more restrain than the rest of them and honestly it would be sad if she actually took Pierce away from Flora since she was just so close to him. "Be honest Rhys... do you think Pierce has a better chance than Asch on winning my sister over?" she suddenly asked; the dark skin male was taken by surprised by the sudden question, but nonetheless... He answered truthfully, "As much as respect Asch, I'm afraid Pierce has a better chance on winning Flora over easily," he went as he walked away from the stove, "she seems to have chosen him way before any of us was aware of it, I most likely see it because of the bond between Pierce's Father and you two... Pierce does have a similar aura and she is just familiar with it."

"That makes sense... I felt safe with Pierce as well, but mostly for my sister yet he seems to show a lot of respect with me as well," she said.

"I wouldn't be surprise... Flora maybe Queen, but you've been looking after her for all your life, I wouldn't be surprised he held you in high regards," went Rhys.

"We had too... honestly there wasn't a lot of people we could trust since they knew about her condition, many men came around for her whether for her body or for her jewels, and sometimes they used me to get to her," she went wincing about a few times some guys have tried to either hook up with her or even to ask her about her sister.

"I see... it must have been hard for you both..." whispered Rhys; both weren't aware of it, but the three males that had snuck into the room had barely came in and listen to the two talk, finding out that both girls seem to have it quite hard despite being surrounded by luxuries and such. "It was... it's sort of why I'm happy now... You guys may have sudden just came into our lives, but I am happy you all are here," she smiled.

"It's been a pleasure being here," smiled Rhys.

"Not really, I prefer if we get to the killing part soon," went Leif causing Ava to let out a squeak, "how long have you been there!?" she yelped.

"A while," he smirked.

"No Leif, don't go killing humans" growled Rhys who seemed a bit fumed at the male's presence, 'well he did break his glasses yesterday... I gotta pay Mrs. Oates back for that too,' she thought before casting her gaze at the two, "don't start fighting in the kitchen!"

Asch had heard the entire conversation between the two, his mind swirling with both anger and frustration at the confessions, but he also couldn't deny that fact he was indeed losing. Flora and Ava trusted Pierce immediately even when they have barely got to know the male, Asch has no chance against him, 'but I'm not giving up! I'll find a way to win her over' he declared as he began entering through the portal.

Six days later

Flora woke up to see that she was alone this time and honestly she was grateful for it since Pierce and Ava have been hovering over her for the pass few days, as much as she appreciates it, it was becoming a little overbearing for the young woman. 'I love those boneheads, but they've become too much after a while and this so-called "Estrous Cycle" is a freak'in bitch!' she quickly got up and began picking out an outfit for the day, she needed some air after being cooped up for a good while and she does recall Pierce suggesting she go out later on this week. Usually she wouldn't take that offer and stay inside, but she has Pierce as her guard and she most likely will take full advantage of having a guard around... not to say that she wouldn't mind being around Pierce since the man had become closer to her than usual. However, lately she also noticed how very minimal the rest of the boys were... On the first day they hovered over her for a while, but as the day progress only Pierce stood by her side. Though she mostly believed it was because the group was trying to gain Ava's affection, but mainly she had taken noticed of Asch's absence.

"Hey sis... has Asch been bugging you about the whole rule as well?" she asked earlier that week.

"Honestly Flora, no and I did ask Leif and Rhys about that, but even they don't know what's happen to the grouchy Prince," said Ava.

"Do you think he gotten sick?" she asked.

"I don't know... Do Daemos even get sick?" Ava asked.

"I don't know either, but I do hope he's okay... I feel kinda bad for avoiding him and hanging around Pierce more," Flora sulk a little about this.

"The whole point of choosing between the two boys is to distant oneself from the other," went Ava as she rummages around Flora's books and charms.

"I know sis, but I don't wanna hurt him either... as grouchy and demanding he gets, you can't deny the fact Asch actually does tries his best," went Flora as she recall the night she spent sleeping in Asch's chambers. He was very careful with her and his fluttering kisses which she hates to admit... were softer than Pierce's, 'oh god! What am I thinking!?' she blushed at the thought which earned a look from her sister.

"You okay Flora?" she asked.

"I'm fine! L-Let's just practice with transferring magic since you have three partners and I don't need to kiss them to offer magic!"

"Wait what!?"

"First thing's first-!"

Flora chuckled at the memory of her sister's expression and the sudden complaints from her about laying her lips on the boys, but she couldn't keep offering magic and the last thing she wants is to take the three suitors away from Ava. Especially Noi, he seems conflicted and confused with his emotions about either of them, but his heart was mostly towards Ava and honestly she was sort of happy about it. 'I honestly believe Noi might be a good partner for her... He may be eager and overly excited, he does listen and honestly is considerate, though Rhys also might be a good partner too since he is intelligent and actually knows how to cook too, though he could be a little too much for her since he does question everything, but it's something to consider,' she thought. She got up from her bed and began stretching, 'I also have to consider Leif since he honestly is a candidate too... Though I highly doubt he would be a good partner... plus he doesn't seem all too into the whole idea of marrying my sister,' she pondered on the idea for a while before just shrugging at the idea. She quickly slipped out of her bed feeling the chilly air within her room caused her skin to prickle slightly, "I think I can go outside today..." she whispered to herself as she rose from her bed, she didn't feel any pain or discomfort today so she was grateful for that. However, she felt something different...

'I should ask one of the boys about certain things... especially about Daemos magic...' she thought.

She had left the room to see no one was around, it oddly has been quiet for the last two days and it felt eerie to know that there were people, yet no one to use this place. Taking a chance to gather a water bottle from the fridge, she managed to take a look at their goods and realized that they were low on such things, "maybe I can ask Ava to go to the market with one of the boys," she whispered to herself as she closed the door and took a swig of the water.

"Seems like you're feeling better," she jolt as she felt two pair of arms wrap around her waist and nuzzle beside her nape, "L-Leif!?"

"Hey~" he smirked.

"A-Awfully close a-aren't we?" she shivered as she try to pull away, "well, you did come out of that room of yours, and though faint the scent is still there," he went as he lifted her up and had them both teleported to the couch where he seated her between his legs and just hugged her waist, "Ava said you guys go feral when a woman is on their...-"

"Estrous Cycle? Yeah pretty much, only because it's rare for female Daemos's to allow a male to go close to them, which is why we do everything we can to obtain our chosen female, once they start claiming each other they are physically and emotionally bonded for life," went Leif all while toying with strands of her lavender locks in between his talons. "That explains a lot about most relationships on Daemos, I was always curious on why so many females weren't married, yet bonded to their partners," both people cast their gazes to see at the arm of the sofa was Noi sitting beside them, "Why don't they marry?" she asked.

"A couple is allowed to marry when they agree on having hatchlings," went Rhys who appeared beside the other side of the sofa.

"Hatchlings... wait... YOU GUYS COME FROM EGGS!?" she exclaimed while the three looked at her curiously, "don't humans bare eggs?"

"No! We-well... kind of? I don't know, I was too sensitive about this topic so I never really studied the human antimony," she went blushing.

"Wait! Lady Bish and Asch's brother are married, but they have no children yet!" went Noi distracting the two males of the topic, 'Noi! You beautiful cinnamon roll!' she mentally cheered as she eyed the two older males.

"Yes, however, news has it that Lady Bish is unfertile and cannot produce an heir to the throne, which is why it is possible for Asch to bare an heir before then," went Rhys as he pushed his glasses in place.

"That makes sense," went Leif.

"But if that's true then how do humans do it?" went Noi as he looked back at Flora who seemed to go stiff under his gaze, "u-um... I-I believe they grow inside h-here?" she went placing a hand over where her womb would be, "I remember a young mother telling me about how the baby grows within a woman, but she never told me how it was possible," she went recalling a time when she use to talk the women who were hiding among the rest of the people who were trying to save themselves from the genocide.

She was young bear witness to the most gruesome scene as a child, cast to the corner of the room and watched as six women bare children at the same time... they were low on staff and materials to sterilize and save the children. Three perished while crowning and two mothers died alongside their children, the screams haunt her every now and then, she wishes to never have to go through such a trail, but then after the genocide and was returned home living five years peacefully with her fathers, she was met an unusual friend... She was only barely sixteen when she met the twenty-two year old; she was about eight months pregnant and was begging people for money. She felt so sad for the woman and gave her six diamonds in hopes she would pawn them for her and the baby.

The woman was grateful and very kind, she did everything she could to provide for her unborn child and beside Marla... She was someone she looked up to, mostly because she was a good mother even when times were tough she stood strong and it was just luck that she met her, but it made her see how cruel the world really can be, but sometimes it was people like that woman who still makes living worth it.

"Queen Flora?" she snapped back into reality and just simply chuckled, "s-sorry, just remembering something," she went as she felt some tears have harden on her cheeks and chin. Leif remained quiet about it for a time, "so... human hatchlings grow inside the female, but how do you get them out," asked Rhys who brought up the subject. "They push it out..." she simply said as she looked up to the dark skin male with a deadpan look etched on her delicate features, "push out..." his eyes widen, "as in-"

She nods, but speaks of nothing afterwards, "Jeez! Female humans are hardcore!" grinned Leif looking rather pleased to know the female counterparts were way stronger than their own females. "I never would have imagined they would deal with such task... however, does it not hurt?"

"Are you kidding? It's like hell and if not careful we could be in danger of ourselves and our offspring, that is why when a female is ready to have the baby, YOU GET THAT BABY OUT IMMEDIATELY," she went. Her body shook as she recall the memory of blood and placenta that had been pulled out along with unborn babies and screaming mothers. "Luckily humans have equipment for such situations and save both the mothers and the children, though it's still a gamble since we will never be sure if we come out alive afterwards," went Flora.

"Female humans just earned my respect," went Leif.

"Same here," chuckled Rhys.

Flora was then lifted back up and place on Noi who was taken by surprised by the sudden action and Leif then stood up, "I'm gonna tell Asch what we just found out," said Leif earning a sudden shocked look from Rhys, "wait! I should tell Prince first! You'll only confuse him!" he went, but by now Leif had gone through the portal which was then followed by Rhys as well. "Um... why do you guys always fight with one another?" she asked as she looked up from behind her to see Noi staring at the portal as well, "from what Pierce had mention, because of the lack of hostility here, I guess..." his voice went quiet as he realize he had Flora on his lap.

"Flora!?" they both jolt up causing Flora to fall off of Noi while Noi had fell and hit his head on the side of the table, "ow!"

"Why were you on Noi?" went Ava, she glared at her sister who made Flora shrink a little, "L-Leif put me there..." she said feeling a bit ashamed, "why are you even out of the room?" Ava asked as she walked over to check on Noi and her, "I-I thought I could since it's been six days, I would assume it would at least dim down," she said. "Leif even said its faint," Ava cringed at that, forgetting that the boys can tell when they receive Mother Nature's gift.

"I guess you're right, though you still need to distance yourself from the others," she went helping Noi up and then helped her up, "sorry Ava..." she said quietly feeling guilty about the whole ordeal; Noi watched curiously between the two... something seems out of place about their interactions with each other, but he didn't speak up about it since it wasn't his place.

"I'll let it slide..." Ava sighed, "you've been cooped up in there long enough, how about you and Pierce go out today and wander the city," Ava smiled at her sister seeing those light blue eyes beam slightly and her smile brighten her face, "that actually sounds nice..." she then stopped before she grew quiet, Ava knew she was bothered by something, but it seems she made up her mind when her solemn face turned determined. "I wanna take Asch this time... I feel like I haven't given him a chance since this whole ordeal started... you wouldn't mind?" she asked causing Ava to stared at her, flabbergasted by the sudden suggestion, but her sister did have a point and she knew her sister had a kind heart as well, it was only natural for her to consider Asch's feelings about this.

"Noi, mind asking Asch if he can come with Flora," went Ava giving Noi a pleading look; Noi smiled and just giggled slightly, "right away Princess Ava!"

Flora smiled at the eager boy before he vanished into the portal without another word.

              Asch was laying within his chambers for the last four days, pondering on how he could achieve of winning Flora over, but nothing had come to mind since he actually didn't know much about her save for the fact she was timid, quiet unless she is blurting out colorful words, kept to herself, and pretty much allows some form of physical contact since he had notice she was more accepting on gentle pets and hugs if allowed to. Other than that she was someone he didn't know so well, 'I guess knowing her more would be a good step in that direction,' he thought while rising up from his bed, "Prince Asch!" he groaned when he heard his name being called, he just gotten Leif and Rhys out a while ago after they explained about how female humans birth their children. Not going to lie, he now respected female humans since they basically are dying while birthing their children; "Prince Asch?" he growled slightly, feeling irritated by the sound of the voice, "what is it Noi? I do not wish to be bothered!"

"Sorry your majesty, but Princess Ava wishes to ask if you would like to join Queen Flora on a stroll outside the apartment," he paused for a while trying to comprehend what he had just heard, 'Flora wishes for me to join her outside? Usually its Pierce who does this why does she wish for me to join her?" he thought, but deep down he felt rather happy that she had chosen him to join her. "I'll be out in fifteen minutes," he went as he quickly got off the bed and began changing into his human clothes, his heart was pounding and he felt rather nervous about this which surprisingly wasn't like him to act such a thing. He wasn't sure how to face the young woman when he sees her, nonetheless he forced himself to stay stern and calm about the whole thing before he finished dressing himself and hid his horns. He then quickly walked out of his bedroom and made way to the portal, only to see Pierce, Rhys, and Leif awaiting for him, "I heard you'll be accompany Queen Flora today," went Rhys.

"Yes, she purposely requested it," went Asch keeping his face neutral.

"Queen Flora's safety is important, I do hope you protect her well as I have," went Pierce as he glared the Prince; he may have his loyalty to him, but he had respected and obeyed Ava's orders as well when it came to Queen Flora. "I am strong enough to keep her safe Pierce, and should I remind you who exactly your talking to?" he glared at the General, but the male didn't back down and kept his gaze at the Prince.

"That's enough!" went Rhys, "you two must come to an agreement soon! Queen Flora is fragile woman and cannot deal with such pressure, and judging by the looks of it, she is considering each other your advances, I suggest you two do whatever you can to win her heart, but do not attempt to fight each other... That will be the last resort should it come to it." Both men stood quiet for now as they consider the words of their comrade, "go now, it would be best not to keep a Queen waiting," Asch nod and soon walked pass the General without a word spoken pass his lips.

                Flora had just got out dressed in her casual wear, leggings jean skirt, a grey and black sweater where it exposed her bare shoulders. "You look nice sis!" smiled Ava as she cooed over her, "thanks... I figure it would be a bit chill today," Flora fidget a bit before hearing another set of footsteps, "good! You're dressed up! Now Asch, I am entrusting my sister to you, I expect you behave, keep her safe, don't set ANYTHING on fire, and should some attempt to take her or hurt her, please restrain them not break any bones, but keep them still until another human in blue comes."

"Yeah, Yeah, I get it! Let's just go," he frowned at the short woman before heading out towards the door, "stay safe sis! And please don't stray far from Asch," went Ava as her sister quickly went to her room and grabbed something before she followed the grumpy Prince to the hallway. She quickly went by his side as he pushed the button to the elevator, "how does this work?" he asked looking at the door curiously, 'oh boy.' 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

120K 3.1K 43
Thyme is a friend of Ava since college. Over the years, they maintain as close friends and decided to be roommates. After quitting her job, five hawt...
197K 5.1K 48
╰┈➤ 𝗠𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ༺- 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -༉‧₊˚✧ In which Ava and her cousin cross paths...
16.3K 476 30
You've waited so long! And I was bored for even longer! So I present to you Book Two of my very own My Inner Demons FanFic! Tristian finally finds he...
37.2K 624 42
Disclaimer Warning❗ Disclaimer Warning❗ This is totally just for fun! I love Aphmau My Inner Demons so much that I just can't wait for A My Inner Dem...