The Hybrid Love

By Elysian_Quaintrelle

"She was afraid because she was different. But little did she know, while she was busy trying to fit in, a ma... More

WARNING!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 36

141 9 0
By Elysian_Quaintrelle

Chapter 36

3rd Person's POV

"Is that her, hyung?" Yugyeom asked his brother while staring at the unconscious body of Yoongi's mate. He can't believe that the pureblood was right in fromt of him. Her legs and arms are tied together while she had a blindfold and a cloth on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Well the one and only. They wouldn't be protecting that girl if it wasn't her. Plus..." Jackson walks towards the girl and lifted her gown to show his half brother. "Isn't this one of the famous Min's family design?" Yugyeom took the piece of the gown from him and analyzed it closely.

"It is. You're so amazing, my king." He praised him because he knew how much his brother loved to be praised especially when he knows he did something big. "Brother my journey to become the king of all kings is coming." Jackson stated as he pat Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Hyung can I drink her blood?" Yugyeom was about to bite her but Jackson stopped him. His fangs disappeared and felt terrified when he saw his brother glaring at him.

"Don't touch her. Don't even think of giving her any small cut. She's mine." Jackson growled and carried Jiyeon's poor body down to the dungeon. The palace guards guided him as he went to the deepest darkest part of the castle.

"Leave her here. Don't you even try to touch or bite her or you'll suffer consequences." They nodded to the king's orders with a gulp and beads of sweat falling from their faces.

After succeeding getting her from Yoongi's pack, Jackson became greedier. He also felt powerful now that he has the pureblood in his possession.

He knows what he wants to do. All he wants is power and wealth and he won't be able to do that if those seven vampires exists especially Yoongi. Now that Yoongi has drank from Jiyeon, Jackson knew that he got a lot stronger and this makes him mad.

But on a second thought, he can have her all to himself and that makes him laugh. He thinks its entertaining knowing those seven vampires are going crazy trying to find Jiyeon.

Of course he knew that Yoongi's pack knew who took her. He went back to his office where he plans all his moves. Yugyeom enters and sits just in front of his table. "The palace guard has told me that you brought her to the dungeon."

"Oh yes I did." Jackson smirked as he played with the wine glass full of blood in his hand. Yugyeom's brows furrowed as he looked at his brother confusingly. "But I thought she was yours? Why are you just letting her lay there on the dungeon?" Jackson closed his eyes at his younger brother's remarks.

Yugyeom has always been the curious one and always asks his brothers every question he could ask. He can't blame himself because he only wants to be able to help his older brother who is ruling a kingdom right now.

"She is still a prisoner, Yugyeom. Prisoners belong to the dungeon. Either they starve alive and rot in there or they get eaten by a wild monster." Jackson replied to his brother who gulped at his answer.

"And in her case?" Jackson leaned closer to his brother who then leaned backwards because of how awkward their distance was. "Let's just say she stays alive and when I no longer need her that's when she gets eaten by the monster." Yugyeom looked away as he imagined how horrifying that would be.

"Any more questions?" Jackson raised his eyebrows knowing that his brother will follow up another one. "No more. It's just that her scent is very strong and she smells like one of us." Yugyeom crossed his legs. Now he looked more like an intelligent prince who is willing to learn anything.

"It's because she has been lingering around with those seven vampires for a long time. It's quite annoying me that I can smell Alpha Yoongi and Jungkook's wolf scent on her. Pathetic human." Jackson emphasized the word 'pathetic' as he shook his head.

"But don't you worry, brother. Her scent will soon change and every Misanthropian will hate her." Jackson smirked as Yugyeom just looked at his brother coldly knowing how cruel his brother's move can be.

"Whatever it is you're thinking, I will be by your side to help you, brother." Yugyeom stated as he elegantly stood up and left his brother's office.

Jiyeon woke up with her whole body aching from being tied too long. She opens her eyes sees nothing but the cloth that was blocking her vision. She felt so confused and thought that the scene was kind of familiar.

"Where the hell am I?" She tried to move her arms and legs only to find out that she was still tied and she can't move except to shake her body.

Frustrated, she tried to scream for help. When suddenly someone stopped her and scolded her. She was startled by the loud growl that came from who knows where. She tried to look around and see if she could see anyone or even just a light but the cloth that was tied around her head was thick.

"Help me, please!!" She begged but she was once again scolded by the people who was in there. "Yoongi..." she whispered. She felt her body ache more including her chest area and her body temperature went higher.

"I hate her scent. She smells like a wolf." One of the voices said. She tried to follow the voice and looked at both directions to see or just hear where they were standing.

"Shut up. King Jackson himself is a half wolf what are you talking about?" The other voice responded. "Well atleast King Jackson smells good unlike her. She smells like stray dog." The hint of disgust can be heard from the voice of the person speaking.

"Who are you? Where am I?" She cried but none of them answered. "Should we tell King Jackson that she's awake?" Jiyeon was getting more and more terrified as she heard his name.

"No need to tell me. I am already here." Another voice was heard inside the room she was staying in. But the voice was sounded lower and kind of darker.

She can't see but his presence was strong enough to tell her that he was there. "Greetings, King Jackson." She gulped as she heard the people greet the person who just arrived. She tried to squeeze herself into the wall even though she knew it was no use.

"At last, my precious treasure has woken up." She heard metals hitting each other as she heard the loud creaking of a door. She wasn't even sure if it was a door.

Silence was surrounded her making her feel uneasy. She tried to speak again even though her throat has become dry from crying and screaming at the same time. "H-help me."

She flinched when she heard a loud terrifying laugh from a man. She grew more afraid when she heard the sound so close and she knew he was right in front of her.

"Ohh help me, help me. No one's going to help you here, Jiyeon. You are mine now." At that exact moment her blindfold was pulled away and she was greeted by the face she never wanted to see in real life.

The face of the same man who took her in her dream. The same man that the boys feared the most. The same man who wanted everything. The same man who wanted her. "J-jackson." She stuttered as she said his name.

Jackson smirked at her reaction. "Uh-huh. Stuttering are we?" He caressed her cheeks using the back of his head when she moved her head away. He furrowed his eyebrows and cupped her cheeks using the same hand.

Jiyeon was shocked and looked at him with fear in her eyes. "Never turn your face away when I'm talking to you." He shouted in her face that she closed her eyes and tried to move her head but he held it tightly.

"You will suffer here. Your mate will suffer too. You die, he dies too." He pushed her away. He stood up and walked away but before leaving he talked to the guards while looking at her.

The guards nodded and Jackson left the dungeon. Her heart began beating faster as the guards went inside her cell. "What are you doing? Go away!" One of the guards walked towards her legs and lifted her gown only to realize that they were actually untying her.

"W-what?" She looked at the both of them with confusion but they didn't even talked nor even give her a look. They just locked her up and stood up like statues in front of the cell.

With her arms and legs free, she was able to fix her position from lying down to sitting upright. She observed the place and like in her dream, she found other prisoners who looked awful and looked like they have been starving for days.

She hugged her knees close to her chest and used the gown to cover legs from being cold although her top was extremely sleeveless. She tried communicating with Yoongi again through her mind but she failed. She doesn't know if she was too weak or if it's because she was too far away.

She held her neck and found out that she has forgotten to wear her necklace. She thought she never needed it because she was assured that the boys will always know a way to save her.

During the days of the training, she was taught how to fight, how to survive and how to lie. But she never thought it would really happen and felt so lost in all of the knowledge they taught her.

She suddenly heard her stomach grumble. She felt hungry but she couldn't say anything. She looked around and none of them were looking at her like they all lost their hopes.

She looked at the palace guards who was not giving her any look and was just looking straight ahead.

She clutched her stomach like it would ease her hunger. She can just die there. That's when she has thought of an idea. She can't die. She is not allowed to die well not atleast in Jackson's watch.

He still needs her and that's all what she knows. To be able to use her she needs to be alive. And she knows very well she can't stay alive if she was kept in the dungeon.

"Excuse me. Please give me some food." She pleaded and the guards looked at each other for a moment but then proceeded on looking straight ahead.

She went closer and tugged on trousers of one of the guards ending up only kicking her. "Ouch." She massaged her hand that was kicked by the guard but she never gave up.

"Please let me eat just once." She pleaded again. "The King didn't gave us orders to feed you nor let you out of this cage. That means only one thing." The guard paused and she just stared at him waiting for him to continue.

"You starve to death." The guard leaned on the cell and she flinched because she was startled by the action. The guards laughed together as they find it amusing that the prisoner was getting scared by them.

"Tell this to your king, if he doesn't feed me right now, I'll bleed to death." The guards was confused for a second but then their attention was caught when Jiyeon pulled a dagger from his waist.

"You don't know how much your king treasures me and if he finds out that I'm hurt, I'll make sure to put the blame on both of you." The guards looked at each other with fear in their eyes. They both knew both of them will be dead if the king ever finds out that she's hurt. After all it was his order to never hurt her.

"Go tell the king." The guard immediately ran out of the dungeon. Jiyeon waited patiently as the guard watched after her whilst she hold the dagger close to her stomach. She smirks as she pushed the dagger more towards her belly making her feel the sharpness of it.

The guard's eyes widens as he tried to wave his hand to stop. "I'll get that dagger away from you." He threatens even though his voice was shaking.

"Oh you'll get it once it's pierced through my skin." She raised her hand and was about to stab herself when she felt a strong electricity. It was hurting her so much but she was able to tolerate the pain.

"Ahh!!" She clutched her chest that was feeling the most current as she looked at her side. Jackson was standing once again outside her cell and his eyes glowing red. "It's amazing how you can tolerate this current. This can already kill a kid." He smirks before he lets her go.

"I heard that you were "hungry" and threatened my guards that you'll stab yourself. Aren't you smart?" The guard opened her cell and Jackson went straight in.

Jiyeon looked away and tried to move far from Jackson. But then he stopped her and held her arms. "Are you hungry?" Jackson asked straight to her face.

Jiyeon was silent. "I'm asking if you are hung-" he was interrupted by a sound coming from Jiyeon's stomach. Her face turned red and felt shy.

"I guess you are really saying the truth." Jiyeon have no idea on what he's going to do next but she heard whispers and gasps from everywhere when her body started floating from the ground.

She let out a small scream when she realized that she was being carried by Jackson in a bridal way. The guards were shocked and tried to look away because they didn't want to look like they were gossiping about their own king.

Jiyeon only stared at the King's side profile. Her arms clung into his neck scared that she might fall. For a second she was mesmerized by his features but then her thoughts changed when she suddenly remembered the first time Yoongi carried her in this type of way.

She looked away and to the ground while they exited the dungeon. All she can see was stairs. They literally came from the deepest partt of the castle and the only light they have was the lamps.

The two guards guided them as Jackson continued to carry her with ease because it was natural for them to have such strength. When they reached the last step, she was greeted by a bright room.

She had to take time to adjust her vision and when she did, she saw shades of blue and gold all over the castle. It looked different from the Min's castle. This one felt more luxurious and you could totally see that they care about wealth.

They were about to walk up to another set of stairs when suddenly Jackson used his powers to get to the dining area faster. He dismissed the guards and they went back to the dungeon.

Jiyeon on the other hand, was shocked by how long the table was and how big the whole dining area was. One of the maids pulled the chair for them as Jackson put her down on the seat.

"I'll prepare the food for now." Jackson said making all of the people that was inside the room look at him. He didn't looked bothered at all and he just quickly disappeared.

"Forgive my interruption but are you a princess, miss?" The maid who pulled the chair earlier asked shyly. Jiyeon was surprised by the sudden question that she didn't have enough time to react.

"M-me? A pr-princess?" She pointed at herself as she looked back at the maids who's eyes were all on her.

"O-ohh. I am not a princess. I am a.. umm... uhh." She was thinking of the correct term to describe her position in Jackson's life right now.

"I am a prisoner." The maids gasped and walked a few steps back from her. "You are? But how come you are alive?" The maids asked immediately making Jiyeon shake her head.

"I guess he really does let his prisoners die." She thought in her head.

"Let's just say I am a very important prisoner that Jackson still needs me alive." She smirked even though she felt fear. The maids widened their eyes and Jiyeon gasped when a sword was against her neck.

"King Jackson." It was another guard. But it looked stronger. The word 'king' was emphasized as he glared at Jiyeon.

"No one ever calls the king by his name." The shy maid said and Jiyeon just rolled her eyes.

"This royal life is really killing me." She thought again as she looked to her side to try and see the face of the guard but the sword was just moved just an inch close to her neck.

"Jaebeom that's enough. Everyone leave the room now." Jackson said coldly while he was holding a tray of everything except blood. The people inside the room was so confused that they were seeing human food in front of them.

"But your higness, this prisoner is disrespecting you." The man who was named Jaebeom said as he still kept the sword against Jiyeon's neck.

"Put the sword down and leave. I'm telling you, one day you will be regretting waving a sword to her neck. Leave and that is an order." Jaebeom sighed as he put the sword back to its place and the maids left along with him.

"Now that you are left with me, eat." Jackson put the plate of steak in front of her and she gulped because it looked delicious.

"How can I know that you didn't put something in there?" She was still looking away from Jackson because she can't believe the same man in her nightmare was right in front of her.

"Something like what?" He smirks and his voice sounded a little cocky like she was teasing her.

"I don't know something to kill me or like torture me? Something that you will be able to control me. Or like make me forget my memories?" She knew she was blurting random words but living with those seven boys made her realize everything is possible even the weirdest things you can ever think are possible.

A deep laugh echoed around the room as Jiyeon slowly looked at him. A white long sleeves button ups with a harness on his left shoulder. His hair was neatly styled to the side showing his forehead.

This man didn't looked evil at all she thought. But you can't definitely judge a person by his or her appearance. Yoongi wore the coldest face and he was the nicest man she has ever met.

"Those seven men taught you well, didn't they? Don't worry. You said it yourself. I still need you and I need you to be healthy. You humans always have to eat so fine. I will cook your food for the rest of your life just feed me too." Jiyeon was confused for a second but then she quickly realized that he want her blood for an exchange.

"Feed me your blood for the rest of your life." Jackson leaned closer to her and because of that she was shocked that she quickly picked up her utensils and start cutting the steak.

Jackson stood up from his chair and went close to Jiyeon. He pats her head and pulls her hair carefully so it laid on her back beautifully. She ate her steak but was really conscious about Jackson being very very close to her.

"Good news. You won't be staying down there in the dungeon." He said right beside her ear. She rolled her eyes while she chew on the meat.

"Good news? How is that a good news when you literally kidnapped me?" She shake her head as Jackson was still holding her hair. Suddenly she almost choked on her food when Jackson harshly grabbed her hair.

"Just because I am treating you different from the other prisoners doesn't mean we are on the same level. You are my possession so that means I own you." Jackson said with his teeth gritted.

"No one owns me. Not even my mate. I am my own person." She tried to say as he pulled it tightly making her shut her eyes from the pain.

"No one but me." Jackson replied again before throwing her head on the table. She almost got wounded by the knife and she knew the least thing that could happen right now is her blood flowing around that world.

Jiyeon's POV

As what Jackson have said, I didn't go back down there in the dungeon although I pity every single prisoner there. They looked innocent like they can't even do a bad deed.

Instead of the cold ground and metal bars, he brought me to this big room that is colored with red and gold patterns. I guess gold can never be out of every kingdom's palaces.

There was also a king-sized bed and it was covered in velvet blanket. I also have already changed my clothes and instead of big gowns he gave me a white floral dress with my neck exposed.

Apparently he hasn't noticed my mark yet and till now I am still trying to communicate with Yoongi. I don't know why it isn't working when he already marked me. It should work. I was seated in front of this beautiful vanity.

My thoughts were disturbed when a loud knock was heard from the door. "Lady Jiyeon the King wants to see you." I gulped as I thought of what happened earlier. That man is crazy.

"I'll be out for a second." I stood up from my chair and fixed my dress. My hair was flowing and well my appearance was still the same. Nothing has changed except I was kidnapped.

I went out and saw the maid waiting for me. "Follow me." I did what I was told and I followed her. The castle was big but not as big as Yoongi's. It was mostly colored with blue and gold. Turquoise I guess? Unlike Yoongi's that was mostly colored with white, cream, and gold.

The maid led me to this another room and it looked like officials go here. She opened the door and I entered. There he was sitting on his chair with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. I crossed my arms and was about to snap at him when I saw another man seated on a chair in fromt of him.

He looked much younger than Jackson though you know they don't really age so I don't know I maybe wrong. "You are probably Jiyeon?" The man stood up and walked closer to me. He lend his hand and I just stared at it not sure if I'm going to take it.

"Ah apologies, my lady. I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Yugyeom. The younger half brother of King Jackson." He smiles and although he smiled innocently it can't erase the fact that he was the one who completes the half brothers.

"Okay?" I was not sure what to react and stood there while I brought my hands into my back.

"Shake his hand, Jiyeon. Don't be so rude to the prince." Jackson said while he wasn't even looking at me or Yugyeom. He was busy staring at the cup that's probably full of blood.

"A prince? Ha." I let out a short laugh as I lend him my hand. "Nice to meet you, Prince Yugyeom." I made sure to emphasize the word Prince. These people don't deserve to rule if they only want wealth and power.

Yugyeom didn't seem to be amused by my actions so I immediately looked down. I stared at our feet when suddenly I saw the size of his feet changed.

I looked up and I was so shocked that I almost cried. "Y-yoongi?" I stuttered and hugged him but after I hugged him he grew taller.

I took a stepped back and saw Yugyeom with a smirk. "I didn't know I can easily fool you like that." He started laughing and I couldn't hold back my anger. I kicked him in the balls and he was so shocked.

"Aww Yugyeom stop messing with the poor lady. She's heartbroken." Jackson laughed after he saw Yugyeom trying to stand up properly.

I walked towards Jackson and held his collar. "I want you to bring me back to my world and back to Yoongi." I said with anger as I glared straight into his eyes.

"Yoongi? Why back to him? I thought Kai was your mate?" Jackson smirked and I almost fell. Right. I introduced myself to this world as Kai's mate.

"What if tell the misanthropians that you are actually a human and no one's mate? Wouldn't that affect your name and your dear friend, Kai? That would affect Yoongi too because Kai is his Knight." Jackson's words were getting more and more faded as I tried to let the information sink in.

"I mean it's okay. I won't get Kai or Yoongi involved. I can just say that you did something to hypnotize Kai and bring you this world. I'm going to tell them that humans, are still as bad as they sre before." I felt my blood boiling when he said those words. I slapped him in the face although it looked like it didn't affect him at all.

"You're a fraud. You are a human and you will never be like us." I covered my ears to stop hearing any words but Yugyeom started screaming so hard that I felt vulnerable. There was something about his voice. It was breaking my eardrums.

I fell to the ground while my hands still covered my ears. I shut my eyes hoping that he would stop screaming like hell. I felt my chest aching and all I could think of right now is Yoongi.

"Enough, Yugyeom. You might kill this human with your voice. Well that would be nice but it's too early." Jackson side-eyed me as he smirked.

"Whatever you do, I am Yoongi's mate. You can't change that." I said as I tried to stand up.

"But you're a fraud. You are Kai's mate, remember? But you are also a human which adds fuel to the fire." I stood up and faced him once again. I pulled my hair up and showed him my collarbone which Yoongi's mark is imprinted.

"I am Yoongi's mate." For a second I felt my eyes glowed involuntarily even though there was light. Jackson stared at my collarbone for a long time and his mouth was left open.

Yugyeom came hurriedly to Jackson's position to check what he was staring at he had the same reaction. "You are marked." Yugyeom said in a whisper as he stared back at Jackson.

"Yes I am. Because I am Yoongi's mate. He's my only soulmate." I let my hair down again crossed my arms.

I got so shocked when Jackson pushed his table away and all his things flew around the room. "Brother calm down!" Yugyeom tried to stop him but he was so strong that Yugyeom flew too. He was destroying everything and his eyes glowed red.

"He marked you, already?!" He shouted to my face. I don't know why he was acting like this. It was so scary and I just want to run away.

"Go to your room now!" Jackson shouted as he held my shoulders and dragged me out of the room. He was now holding my wrists tightly.

"Let go of me!!" I tried to pull away from his grip but he was so strong that I couldn't even fight him.

We arrived in my room and he threw me on my bed harshly. "Ouch." I said when I fell because he was so strong.

"You are going to stay here. I don't care if he arrives. I will keep you here." I knew what was happening when he suddenly pulled the door and went outside. I heard loud locks and padlocks from inside the room.

"No please let me go!!" I slapped the door as I pleaded to go out but he left and I was left alone inside of my room. There was a window but it was also locked.

"Guard her room and don't ever move your eyes away from the door." I heard him say probably to the guards.

"Yes, your majesty." I heard them reply.

"No please let me go." I whispered as I tried to look for a way to get out. I was so desperate to call Yoongi. I can't fight like this. The two of them together are just so strong.

I am only a human and they are powerful compare to me. Even if I say I trained, it's still nothing compared to them.

"Where are you guys?" I whispered as my tears fell down my face.

I don't know how many hours it has been. It's probably been a day actually. It's actually weird because it was mostly nighttime and the sun shone for just I don't know a couple hours then it's nighttime again.

I've been sleeping for who knows how long and I am also starving which isn't a big help. I need to eat if I don't, I might not be able to survive at all.

I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. The bathroom was weird but comfortable. It looked old but it was okay. While doing my business, I heard the door unlocked so I hurriedly went outside the bathroom.

A maid came in and just before I ask her to help me the door closed and there was locks again. I sighed as I looked back at her. "Why are you here?" I asked her with no interest at all. I just want to go out.

"The King wants to meet you and he said to make you wear this." I was busy trying to figure out how to leave that I didn't even notice the gown that she was carrying.

"Why do I have to wear that?" I pointed at the gown that was colored with blue and gold patterns.

"The King announced another ball yesterday. It's being held tonight." She answered politely and I nodded.

"So I get to go out?" I asked with a bit hint of hope.

"Yes but with guards." I sighed at her answer and took the gown from her.

"Fine I'll change. You can leave." She shook her head and walked closer to me.

"I am not allowed to leave not until you're finished. We are going to leave together." I felt awkward so I just nodded and went to the bathroom.

I washed for minute and proceeded on wearing the dress. It fits me perfectly so I am surprised. I went outside and though the maid tried so hard to hide her reaction I saw that she was smiling.

"Y-you look beautiful for a prisoner." She stuttered and I laughed. Will she still see me beautiful if she knew I was a human?

"Shall we?" I asked. I really felt so hungry and I just want to eat. The maid knock on the door and the door unlocked once again. The guards immediately went by my side as we walked.

She lead me to the what they call ballroom. There wasn't any people yet but there were fancy chairs and tables. There was also two chairs in front that looked way fancier. It's probably for the half brothers.

"You shall wait here." The maid left except for the guards who eyed my every movement. I went to the tables and chairs and they followed me. I was just checking how expensive this could be if it was in the human world.

I'm not going to lie but this dress makes me feel like a royal. Like I'm part of the family because the castle has the same palette of colors.

"Enjoying the view, prisoner?" A familiar voice said. I quickly tried to find where he was and he was literally sitting on the top where the chandelier was just beside him.

"Prince Yugyeom." I sarcastically said as I watched him go down.

"You look beautiful, huh. As always brother has the best tastes in dresses... And in food too." He whispered the last sentence to my ear as I pushed him away. The guards were quick to protect the prince and wave their sword again to me.

"Calm down fellas. This girl is harmless." Yugyeom smirked as he looked at me. Footsteps echoed around the room. I turned around and saw Jackson wearing cape and a crown.

"Is this what a king should look like?" I whispered. I can't imagine Yoongi wearing something like this.

"Come with me." Jackson said and I was confused. I walked towards him and the guards followed me but with his hand, he stopped them.

"Don't worry." He said and he held my hand making me walk with him.

"Where are you taking me again?" I tried to shake off from his grip when we arrived at the kitchen. It looked like one because there was blood everywhere. Not in a messy way.

I smelled something amazing and tried to look for it. I saw pasta and steak not too far away from us. My stomach started to grumble and I looked at Jackson who was still holding my wrist.

"Freaking hell if you want me alive atleast feed me." I complained as my eyes stared at the food. He let me go and he took the food and brought it to me.

"Eat." He said but he looked like he was planning something else and he looked scary.

"Did you like finally decided to kill me and now there's poison in this?" I pointed at the tray that I was currently holding and he just smirked.

"No. Better than that. Just eat the party will start soon." Jackson stayed there while I ate my first meal in I don't know days? I was so hungry.

We stayed inside the kitchen for a few hours before Jackson took the tray from me and put it somewhere else. He pulled me again and dragged me around the palace before giving me my mask. The one I used for the ball and made me sit on the tables close to theirs.

I stayed there as I slowly saw creatures coming inside the palace while Jackson and Yugyeom greeted them. I was becoming more and more anxious about what was going to happen and being the only mortal around makes it even worst.

Everyone wasn't wearing a mask. Only I did. The event started and everyone danced on the ballroom. It was so scary yet alluring seeing different creatures dance. They all seemed like normal humans.

Everyone wore beautiful gowns and suit making it easy for them to be identified as a "royalty." Jackson suddenly approached me and pulled me to the dance floor.

"What the heck are you doing?" I whispered as I saw all of them staring at me like they can see me under my mask.

"Let's dance, shall we?" He started acting different like we were close. I couldn't focus on him because I was feeling so small because of the attention that was given to me. I'm getting more and more conscious.

"Let me go." I told him trying to pull away from him. I started seeing some of the visitors whispering and gossiping with each other.

He held me tighter and pulled me closer. Suddenly Jackson's eyes glowed and I got so distracted in them. For a moment I thought I got hypnotized but quickly got a hold of my self.

Gasped when I looked around and saw no one else but the two of us. "W-what? Where did they go?" I was so confused that I was looking around trying to see if this was real.

I looked back at him and he was smirking. Shit, he was playing with my mind. I pushed him away with all my force but it didn't felt like it was me. I felt strong. He got so shocked too. He was ready to catch me so I ran away when suddenly I bumped into a guy who was delivering blood to the visitors. The glasses were all broken and one of the pieces pierced into my skin making the blood come out.

My heart started racing. I looked around and everyone was looking at me with thirst in their eyes. I walked away with my mask on when suddenly someone held my arm making it fall to the ground.

Some people gasped. Most of them wore more casual than the royal visitors. They were probably the ones that I met on the lake before. My blood still dripped on the floor covering my gown with droplets.

I looked around and saw the same person who assisted me in Yoongi's palace. "Celestine." I whispered and she was shocked with her eyes glowing while she craved for my blood.

"Lady Jiyeon?" Someone shouted and all the attention went to him. I couldn't recall his name but I know I saw him in the lake.

"Isn't that the Min's royal guard mate? Sir Kai's mate?" I hear them whispering with each other.

I sighed and looked down when everyone was already suspecting that I wasn't Kai's real mate and worst, I am a human. "Why is there a human in Misanthrope?" One of the high officials shouted.

"She is a great threat to our world." Another one shouted.

"Kill her!" Something that made my ears ring. I looked up shockingly as I saw Celestine stepping forward as she shouted those words along with other people.

"Wh-what? Don't kill me!! I am not Kai's mate but I am Yoongi's!! Please believe in me." I pleaded even though Jackson have already tied my hands at my back.

They all laughed and glared at me. "How dare you lie and disrespect the name of the great King Min Yoongi like that? You deserve death. All humans do is lie, lie, lie." One of them shouted again and I looked in horror as tears fell down my face.

"I swear I am saying the truth. I am mated to Min Yoongi the king of Misanthrope. I am marked by him." I tried to untie the rope that was around my wrists but it was too strong.

"You're a fraud!" When I heard that, the words that Jackson said flashed back in my mind. No one will believe me because I'm a fraud. No one will believe me because I am a human.

"No please I am not a fraud." I knew I can't fight anymore. They all have their beliefs and I can't change that. Not without Yoongi.

"I suggest you kill her, King Jackson." One of the villagers said with a glare to me.

Jackson laughed and clapped his hands. "Jiyeon is a fraud and eveybody hates her." He continued to laugh loudly and stopped like nothing happened. "Don't order me around. I will do whatever I want to her. Except letting her free."

Jackson smirks at me as I glared at him. "So is this your plan?" I asked him whilst my hand being tied together.

"Well getting you injured and exposing you're a human wasn't in my plan at all but since you are a one stubborn girl, you made it so much better." Jackson then started dragging me by my arms and saw that we were headed back to the dungeon.

"Please don't! I'll do anything you want just don't keep me down there." I hated begging but I knew I wouldn't survive for long if I stayed down there. Having my own room is better than staying there in the cold ground.

"Oh of course you'll do anything cause if you don't, your mate will be killed." He threw me inside the cell where I used to stay without untying my hands so I was very uncomfortable.

"Everything will be mine. The whole world will be mine." Jackson said before leaving the cell. The other prisoners went close to their cells to see me because I knew my scent, my blood was attracting them. My wound is still bleeding making it worse. It was making me lightheaded.

I felt my vision getting cloudy and felt like I was floating. From then I give in and passed out.

3rd Person's POV

After the big reveal that Jiyeon wasn't really Kai's mate and was a human, the misanthropians were worried and stressed. They were all angry and couldn't belive that they were deceived by another human.

But what they couldn't understand was why would Kai bring her to their realm. Why does she look like that? Her eyes weren't normal colors for a human so they really thought she was one of them. They couldn't deny the fact that Jiyeon had a beauty that was above every woman in Misanthrope.

Due to the loss of blood, Jiyeon passed out with her hands tied together. Jackson and Yugyeom spent their day laughing and drinking lots of blood. "She was so stupid to even run away. I can't believe for once, I am thankful for stupidity." Jackson said making Yugyeom laugh.

"Oh you're so cruel to that human girl, brother." Yugyeom said sarcastically.

"Those seven men must be getting crazy trying to get back their precious little human." Jackson smirked at the thought of Yoongi getting crazy and weak by the fact that Jiyeon was in his possession.

"Do you think they know who took her?" Yugyeom asked his brother as he took a sip.

"Of course. They are not that stupid, my brother. They exactly know who their enemies are but for some reasons, something is holding them back." Jackson stares at his glass as watched the blood.

"What do you think is the reason?" Yugyeom walks closer to his brother to also look at his cup.

"Fear of rejection? Abandonment? Misunderstood? Those could be the reasons why up until now, they are not making a move. And that is more like it. Now that the misanthropians are full of anger, if they ever knew that Jiyeon is his mate, they might try to kill her or force Yoongi to let go of his position." Yugyeom smiles as he looks at his brother.

"You better do a great job, brother. This is your opportunity. Don't lose it." Yugyeom pats his brother's shoulder before leaving him alone.

The seven boys on the other hand are having a hard time figuring out how they'll bring back Jiyeon.

"Can't you like connect with her or something?" Namjoon asked Yoongi once again because they were all having a hard time getting any signs or communication with Jiyeon.

"I told you I can't!!" Yoongi was getting frustrated and threw a big tree to the woods. "But you marked her. It was supposed to help!!" Namjoon was also getting stressed.

Taehyung had his eyes glowing because he was trying to see if he could figure out where she is or if she was safe.

"There could be two reasons why it isn't working." Seokjin suddenly said making all the boys attention go to him.

"It could be either because she's in Misanthrope which is like another world or realm, or it's because she isn't in danger yet." Seokjin explained. Some of the boys faces changed but some, including Yoongi was still confused.

"What? She's obviously in danger right now as we speak." Yoongi said with his sarcastic tone. "All I'm saying is maybe we could make it possible for the two of you communicate if she was near her death. Or we could go to the second choice which is going back to Misanthrope." All the boys looked at each other. They can choose the first option but they can't risk Jiyeon's life.

"But hyung we were almost gone for like hundreds of years. For sure everyone is mad right now." Jungkook said and the boys agreed with him.

"But Jiyeon is in danger. Who cares about the people who are mad? Who cares about getting rejected and get thrown away from our own world? We ran away from the first place. We need to save our friend, we need to save Jiyeon." Seokjin shouted.

All the boys eyes glowed. "But first we need tobe stronger and more powerful. We have to disguise if we ever go there. We need to hide from people." Namjoon said and all of them agreed. They started planning everything while Yoongi had his eyes closed. Trying to get a grip of Jiyeon. He could almost do it but it just won't work

Yoongi was so dead worried of her. He just wants to save her and bring her far away from that world. Far from pain and suffering. He was brought back from reality when he felt a pat on his shoulders. "We'll bring her back, hyung." Hoseok said before leaving his hyung.

"I'll save you, Jiyeon." Yoongi whispered as he lands his hand on his heart feeling his heartbeat while tears fell on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.2K 35
~ a BTS fanfiction ~ In one split second, a star could explode. In that short perception of time, a galaxy could be created at the edge of the univer...
46.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
2.9K 262 48
"I'm different " "Everyone is, darling " The universe can sometimes be a clichรฉ drama, it ties two polar opposite people together, they fix each ot...
182K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in ๋ฐฉํƒ„...