The Hybrid Love

By Elysian_Quaintrelle

"She was afraid because she was different. But little did she know, while she was busy trying to fit in, a ma... More

WARNING!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

186 9 2
By Elysian_Quaintrelle

It's been a week and tomorrow is my birthday. The boys are staying at my house because they wanted to prepare for my birthday. I think mom is more excited than me because we for the first time we have visitors for my day.

Seokjin apologized for what happened and well gladly he never received a punch from Yoongi although he told me he wanted to do it so badly but he controlled himself thinking it was too immature and unfair if he ever did. Because that means he will also have to punch the rest of the boys.

Seokjin wanted to cook all the food for me but we all knew he couldn't beat my mom and she also wants to cook the food for me. After all she was the one who did it for years. Namjoon was there to help him and I'm excited to see what they have for me.

Jimin and Jungkook on the other hand are in charge of the decoration. I told them not to bother because I am fine with a small celebration but then they really insisted and said that it was my first celebration with them so they want to make it special.

Taehyung and Hoseok wanted to buy the cake for me. I told them not to buy or get something that's really expensive or like out of this world. But then they told me not to worry and they're still deciding whether they should buy or just bake one for me.

And last but definitely not the least, Yoongi. The boys said Yoongi should help me relax the day before my birthday and told us to go to a spa so I can have makeover. But I really didn't like going to the mall or spa. I think it's better if I stay with them at the house.

The boys are all seated at the table as my mom baked cookies for us. She put it on the table and Seokjin and Jungkook almost fought on who should eat the cookies first. I giggled as I watched them fought over cookies. I mean I was sure they fight over bloods and animals not humanly baked cookies.

After eating their cookies, the proceeded on planning and decorating and everything for my birthday. I got worried so I tried to tell them to rest for a while.

"Guys you don't have to stress yourself. It's only my birthday not a ball." I joked but I almost choked on my saliva when they all looked at me and glared like they were hungry lions ready to devour me.

"Hahaha yeah I was just joking you guys can continue." I laughed but quickly pouted because they were stressing themselves for me. I stared at them and got lost that I didn't felt Yoongi touching my shoulders.

Yoongi chuckled and stood up to approach me. He patted my head and I looked up at him. His head tilted gesturing me to come with him.

"Come let's go for a walk." I took a quick glance of the boys before following Yoongi outside the house. I crossed my arms as we approached to the garden. I kicked some pebbles on my way there as I kept my head down low.

I didn't notice Yoongi stopping from his tracks causing me to bump on his back. "I can feel that you're pouting." He said as he held my chin making me look at him.

He smiled as he planted a kiss on my lips making me shock and blush in seconds. "I told you, pout one more time and I'll kiss you." I slapped his arm but he catched my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Let them be. they've been asking me for years to introduce myself to you just to be able to arrange a birthday party for you." Confusion was drawn all over my face when I looked at him.

He pulled me closer and walked slower. "You see during all those years when I arrive at your house to put the flowers, they always tell me and beg me that they want to do it too." I can't help but smile at the thought of the boys begging Yoongi. He must be tired of it but he can't do anything about it.

"I can't let them do it because they might fail and show their faces to your mom or to you." I laughed and imagined how chaotic that would be. Grown men putting flowers on a child's porch.

"I'm telling you I think they love you more than I do." He chuckled and I watched him getting all lovey dovey eyes when he thinks about his brothers. "I'm sure they do." I told him with a proud smile.

"They probably love me more than they love you." I whispered purposely doing it loud for him to hear. "That's impossible, Jiyeonie." He pinched my cheeks before laughing.

"Stay there." He whispered as he took steps backward. I looked at him confusingly as he did gestures like he was measuring my height or something.

Black smoke started to come out from behind the trees and came towards me. I closed my eyes and suddenly I am wearing a black dress. I looked at him and he was now wearing a black suit.

"Yoongi? What's this for?" I asked as I gently ran my fingers to the fabric.

"You didn't want to go the mall nor to the spa so I am here to give you your first dance." He proudly said as he lend me a hand and I gladly accepted it. He carefully put his right hand on my waist as the other held my hand.

"How do you know if this is really my first dance?" I raised my eyebrows trying to tease him. He started to move, guiding me.

He leaned closer and went near my ear. "Oh I have my ways." He said in his really husky tone. I gulped and tilted my head to the other side because I can feel myself blushing.

"Isn't it weird that we are dancing with no music?" I looked around and it wasn't really quiet. There was birds chirping and the light whispers of the wind.

"We do have music." I stared at him as he lightly pushed my head against his chest. I heard his loud heartbeat and I closed my eyes while I listened to it. He was right. We have music and it's our hearts beating together at the same rhythm.

I felt him kiss my hair before he rested his head on mine whilst dancing. I heard a click making me open my eyes. I saw my mom holding the same camera she used to capture a pic of us in my room.

"Mom!!" I whined shyly as she got another picture of us. "I am so happy for you, my love." She gave me a flying kiss before she left giggling and hugging the camera.

"Sorry for that." He shook his head as he looked at me. "No need to be sorry. I am used to it." He smiled making the both of us laugh. We walked more in the forest before coming back to the house.

I saw Seokjin and Namjoon talking to my mom. They are probably talking about the food. Taehyung and Hoseok are now arguing whether which cake they should get. "Hyung she's 19 years old. Pink are for little girls!!" Taehyung stated but Hoseok shook his head.

"Duh atleast it's ladylike not like blue. Plus she's still 18 she's turning 19 tomorrow." Hoseok rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Oh hi again Jiyeonie!!" They both waved and and I waved back.

Yoongi guided me to the house and up to our room. Not long after the boys joined us and stayed in our room or my room for a little while. All of us will be sleeping here because we have no spare room.

"Ah hyung this is my space." Taehyung whined because Hoseok kept on squishing himself beside Taehyung. But I saw him smiling so I thought maybe he didn't mind Hoseok squishing him.

Jungkook joined his hyungs and cuddled with them which made me and the others laugh. "The ball's next week. We are done planning for your birthday. Hyung, how are we gonna prepare for King Jackson's attack?"

Namjoon asks Yoongi making me look at him. "Let's not talk about it now. We can talk about it after Jiyeon's birthday." He says as he pulled me closer to him while we sat on the bed.

I excitedly jumped on the mattresses on the floor because mom always put these so I can play with them. I always get happy and hyped whenever I see this soft beds lying on the floor.

I squished myself between Taehyung and Hoseok as they all hugged me. "Hey be careful. You might kill Jiyeon because of your heavy bodies." Seokjin warned as he tried to carry Taehyung and Hoseok away from me.

Jimin also went close to us and started tickling me. "Ah Jimin no tickling!!" I said in between my breath because I was laughing too hard. Not long after Jungkook and Seokjin joined and I was defeated.

"Ah Yoongi help me!!" I dramatically said and he played along as he stood up funnily and the others burst out laughing. "Oh I will help. Help them tickle you." He ran towards us and joined the others on tickling me.

We all didn't notice my mom standing at the doorway staring at us with a smile on her face. The room was filled with laughs, shouts, and giggles. By the end of our bonding, we were all out of breath and exhausted.

3rd Person's POV

As all of them have already ate dinner, the boys secretly prepared a small gift for Jiyeon at the woods. It was almost midnight and that means Jiyeon's birthday was coming.

The boys want her day to be perfect as they all wanted to be part of it ever since they can remember. It all started when Yoongi found out that she was his mate. He would come by every once in a while. He wasn't really stalking her. Though she was his mate he thought it was ilegal for him to watch over her especially when she was a minor.

He would just visit if he ever misses her presence. Being close to his mate calms his whole body. Visiting her was also the reason why he knew when her birthday was. Because he didn't knew the girl personally, he didn't knew what gift was perfect for her. He can't offer his love because she was too young. So he thought of something that can be close to his love.

Flowers. Specifically roses. He thought she was like a rose. Beautiful. But behind those beauty hidden was its thorns. He knew she was going to be the cause of his downfall. Weakness. She was that dangerous but he didn't mind at all. He was fond of her. And that's the effect of roses. Distracted by it's beauty tends to hide the danger beneath it.

Through the years, Yoongi was able to hide the fact that he met his mate and was human. But of course there wasn't any secret that can't be revealed. The boys found out and at first he thought they would be mad at him for having a human mate but instead he got scolded for hiding the fact that he met his mate.

After that all of them begged to see the girl and give her gifts every year for her birthday but Yoongi was against it. He knew how clumsy the boys are when they are excited and he was just not ready to meet her yet. So they had to wait for ten years just to finally meet her.

Yoongi also stopped travelling in time by then especially towards the future. He didn't want to spoil himself and wanted every journey to be a surprise.

Now that they can finally be involved in her birthday, they are making it special just for her.

For their midnight surprise, they have prepared a little tent for her them to stay in. The surroundings were decorated by fairy lights and some midnight snacks. It wasn't very bright because they want her to see the stars in the night sky.

They've also prepared a bonfire near the tent and a bouquet of roses was also waiting for her. They were all just excited for her that they couldn't even wait until midnight.

"Hyung!! Make her wear this." Jimin excitedly showed his hyung a dress that they brought who knows where it came from. It was a beautiful long white dress that almost looked like the ones angels would wear.

Yoongi smiled as a response to his younger brothers who are excited to surprise Jiyeonie. As her mother slept in the other room, Yoongi carefully enters Jiyeon's room. She wasn't asleep. In fact she was awake but not because she wanted too but because she couldn't sleep.

She has been thinking about the things that the boys have done for her and now she's going to celebrate her birthday with them. Everything's feel so surreal for her and she couldn't believe she has also met her soulmate at this time of her life.

"Jiyeon, are you alright?" Yoongi asks calmly as his voice echoed slightly at her room. She shifts to his side facing him. She stares at him and while Yoongi held the dress behind him tightly.

The boys on the other hand was jumping around and getting all hyped to see Jiyeon's reaction. "She will definitely love this surprise." Hoseok crosses his arms as he look at the whole place proudly.

"After all we did all of this." Taehyung puts his arm around Hoseok as the others joined them looking so happy at the outcome of their decoration and preparation.

"Oh you're back. Where are the others? Have you guys feed well?" She asks innocently and Yoongi can't help but smile. He nods as he walks closer to her closing the distance between them but remains standing in front of her.

"Wow. What a surprise. You came back all clean." She teases as she pushes herself up to get a better view of her man. He quietly sat on her bed while still hiding the dress.

He glances at the clock making her look at the same direction. At the same time the clock strikes twelve meaning,

"It's my birthday!"

"Happy Birthday."

They both said in sync when they saw the hand hit twelve. They both laughed as Yoongi kissed Jiyeon's forehead. He shows her the dress and she was in shock. "That's beautiful." She pulls it closely as she stared at it.

"Wear it now." Yoongi says making her confuse. "Right now? As in now?" She whispers because she didn't want her mother to wake up. Yoongi nodded making her stand up and go to the bathroom with the dress in her hand. He smiles as he already knew Jiyeon would look beautiful in her dress.

But then Jiyeon was always full of surprises and for the nth time, she is still able to make his heart beat fast. Yoongi's jaw dropped as she walked out of the bathroom looking so stunning. "So how do I look?" She smiles as she twirled around her new dress.

"Majestic." She stops twriling when she heard Yoongi's compliment. As she turned around, Yoongi was already in front of her. She felt his hands against her waist as he planted a kiss on her lips.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers making her smile. She snaked her arms around his neck and hugged. "I love you, Yoongi." She whispers at his ear earning a smile from him. "This bad guy loves you with all his heart." He replies making her giggle at how cheesy her mate is.

"Come on. They must be waiting." She furrows her eyebrows at what he said. "Who's they?" She asks confusingly. Yoongi held her hand and looks at her straight in the eyes. "Of course who else will it be? The same guys who gave you that dress, my brothers." He stated making Jiyeon smile even bigger this time. She tightly held his hand and started walking out of the house.

"Why can't we just teleport out of the house and to the location?" She complains as they were taking so long walking and she was already excited. Yoongi chuckled at her. "Don't you remember what I said? I wouldn't mind being slow and appreciate every second if I'm with you." Her heart beats fast at Yoongi's words. She looks at him with wide eyes as they continued walking. She didn't even realized they arrived at the location.

"Happy Birthday, Jiyeonie!!" The boys shouted as rose petals and small snowflakes fell on her head. She knew where it came from as she smiled to herself. She glances at the seven men in front of her.

These seven men helped her a lot. They made her first ever year studying at a school memorable. From their hardships through their acceptance, a beautiful friendship bloomed. They helped her survive and guided her to the outside world.

She both found her safe haven and her family in them. The seven men who are ready to protect her from whatever evil was in the world. She felt her eyes getting blurry as tears fell from her face. She haven't noticed everything that they've done as she was distracted by the boys.

"No don't cry!! Hyung you made her cry." Jungkook whined as he went closer to Jiyeon to carefully wipe the tears away. Taehyung playfully pushed Yoongi because they were blaming her for making Jiyeon cry.

"Open your eyes and look at what we prepared for you." Seokjin was smiling like a little child while he guided Jiyeon closer to their surprise. Her eyes shone brightly as she looked at the fairy lights down to the big tent that they have prepared for her.

There were still snowflakes and rose petals falling on her. "It's beautiful." Jiyeon was so speechless she didn't know how to thank the boys properly.

"Do you like it?" The boys started to bow their heads scared that she may not like it. "What do you mean? I love it!" She then proceeded hugging them one by one putting big smiles on their faces.

"Come here we have more to show you." Hoseok tells Jiyeon making her approach him who was now sitting inside the tent. She noticed him staring at the top of the tent so she raises her head up and that's when her jaw dropped even more.

"Stars." Yoongi can't help but get mesmerized at her. Her eyes was glistening like the stars and she looked like an angel. "Happy Birthday, Jiyeon." The boys said in sync making all of them laugh at their silliness.

Hoseok left her inside the tent as she continued gazing at the sky. The boys prepared the food and other stuffs that they can do before sunrise. As they were busy, they didn't notice the shooting star that just happened to past by. It was quick and there was only one shooting star so she couldn't really call them to see.

Instead she just whispered her wishes. Hoping that the boys will stay as kind as they are now. That no one will ever go or leave one another. They will stay as a team. As a family. As brothers. They will help each other up when one falls and they will continue loving each other. That's her birthday wish.

She was then distracted by the laughters outside the tent so she stood up and went outside. They gave her a small cake with candles on top of it. "The big cake will be serve tomorrow." Seokjin winked at Jiyeon making her laugh.

She blows the candles and the boys clapped. The cake disappeared infront of her and they sat by the bonfire while they talk, dance, laugh, and sing. Everything about that surprise, that midnight, was memorable.

The next morning the real celebration happened. Jiyeon's mom cooked for everyone and she actually felt exhausted because she only used to cook for two people but now she got to cook for seven men.

"Happy Birthday to you!" Her mom started singing making the others boys sang to her too. She felt embarassed because her mom sang it like she was still a kid.

"Thank you guys." She says. She looked very beautiful in her green dress. Her mark was slightly exposed but then they made sure to hide it too because her mom may get mad.

Mrs. Choi left for a second before coming back with a small but long box in her hand. The boys knew already what was inside it because they can all read her mind. Her mom was really open like everyone can read her literally. But she was really hard to manipulate which Jungkook find confusing yet fascinating.

"What is that, mom?" Jiyeon asks innocently while staring at the rectangular shaped box.

"This was something that I cherished the most before your father left." She opens the box in front of Jiyeon and everyone's jaw dropped.

It was a gold bracelet with "interritus" engraved on it. "Fearless." The seven boys said in sync.

Her mother laughed and looked at them. "Guess your friends understand latin. It does mean fearless. Because your father always told me, that I'm a brave woman. That I was ready to face everything. He told me that I was brave to even agree to live with him here in the middle of the forest. Now I give this to you because I think you deserved it more than I do." She puts it on Jiyeon's wrist as she caressed her hand.

"You are strong and brave to face your fears. To face and prove everyone that they are wrong. You faced the whole world and I am proud to be your mother." Tears started to fall from Jiyeon's eyes as she heard those beautiful words from her mother. Knowing how much her mother loves her, she was also ready to protect from no matter what and she was ready to be brave again.

Witnessing this, the boys knew who they had to protect the most. It wasn't only Jiyeon, it was also her mom. Because Jiyeon's source of strength is her mom. And if she ever gets into danger, Jiyeon will surely go down. They all knew who was Jiyeon's weakness, it was none other than her mom.

After the party, the boys let Jiyeon spend time with her mom before they go back to the university. The party is next week and they have to prepare because they all knew Jackson's guards might get stronger since they fed on human now.

"Now hyung, can we talk about how we are going to prepare?" Namjoon asks Yoongi while they were all gathered inside Jiyeon's dorm.

Yoongi massages his temples because he nearly forgot about Jackson and Yugyeom. He got so distracted by Jiyeon's birthday two days ago. Jungkook and Jiyeon were playing rock, paper, scissor. Jimin and Taehyung were having a bet on who's going to win.

Everyone was distracted making the leader and the king, stressed. "Pay attention, please!" The leader snapped out making all of the people inside the dorm look at him with fear in their eyes.

"Ah Namjoon hyung is really scary when he does this." Taehyung whispers at Jiyeon who was hiding behind Jungkook. She nods her head to agree with what Taehyung had just said.

"We really messed up big time if he does this." Jungkook whispers this time still not breaking his eye contact with the leader.

"We went here to talk about the attack. Play time's over." Namjoon stated with his coldest voice making the four maknae pout. They all loved playing and everyday's play time.

Namjoon rolls his eyes and sighs. "Play time's over... for now. Okay?" He sounded a little kinder now and the four started giggling while nodding. Seokjin just shakes his head with a smirk on his lips because of how soft the leader had got. He always fell for their puppy eyes and soft pouts.

"You sound like you just got defeated when the real war hasn't started yet." Seokjin jokes making Yoongi laugh along with him.

"Hyung you are laughing with them when you yourself doesn't have a plan yet." Namjoon rolls his eyes again and Yoongi stops laughing because he knew the leader was right.

He clears his throat making Jiyeon giggle. He glares at her making her shut her mouth. "Anyways we have to train again. I mean we all know how to fight but staying here in the human world, we have taken a lot of break from fighting except when hunting. We need a lot of energy and a lot of blood." Yoongi says the last word like it was the hardest thing from what he just said.

"But hyung doesn't King Jackson train his guards and make them drink human blood? Like fresh fresh human blood." Jungkook asks making all the attention go to him.

What he meant about fresh fresh blood is the blood that was sucked out dry from an alive person. Meaning they kill human and it was not right.

"We will find a way to make us stronger." Yoongi was getting lost at his deep thoughts when Jiyeon spoke. "Why not just drink mine?" She sounded like an innocent child offering candies.

"Are you insane? We won't do that. You might get killed." Seokjin protested. Yoongi was about to do it first but then his hyung just did it all for him.

Jiyeon's intention were all pure. She was ready to give them all her blood because she is the reason why there's going to be a war. Although she didn't want it to happen, she can't stop it unless she get herself killed.

"I mean you know instead of feeding on animals, my blood can make you stronger." When she said all of them went "no!" Even the maknae who was sitting on the floor with her.

She pouted when her offer got rejected. "Fine. But you know if you guys ever change your mind, I am always here." She said with a smile and though the boys won't admit her offer was definitely in the list of their options.

Two days before their ball and the boys have been training non-stop. They have been mastering their abilities once again and practicing their skills. They fed on animals and made sure that they were not ever thirsty or starving.

But that's when they were encountering problems. Kai has been reporting everything to them and according to him all of King Jackson's guards have been stronger ever since they started feeding on humans. Though they weren't as strong as the seven, they still outnumbered the boys and there is a chance that they can be stronger than them.

They have done everything. They have used Taehyung's powers. They have used Namjoon's intelligence. Everything to make them powerful, books, swords, and other weapons they have trained themselves and mastered it. But they still felt like they weren't strong enough. Something was missing and they were still weak.

On the other hand, Jiyeon secretly went to the hospital and decided to get some of her blood. Though she only got two pints of blood. The boys have told her even a drop can help them.

She's just waiting for them to seek her help but if they don't, she will offer her blood herself. She quietly waits on her dorm. She finally got used to the boys appearing in her dorm every now and then to make sure she's safe.

Yoongi arrived looking for Jiyeon who was now inside her room. "Hello love. How are you?" Yoongi didn't feel thirsty at all but he also didn't feel strong at the same time. She smiles as she sees him approaching.

"Oh I'm good." Smiling to herself, Yoongi find it weird. "Someone seems to be in a good mood." He chuckles as he sits on the edge of her bed, beside her.

She purses her lips as she looked at him, "maybe." She laughs because of how amused and confused Yoongi looked. He just shakes his head with a sly smile.

"Whatever your happy about, I hope it's a good thing. You should get some rest. I'll meet you tomorrow." He says as he tucked her in her bed. But before that Jiyeon reaches something from her drawer.

"I have something to give for you and the boys. Go to this address tomorrow and ask for my name. They'll probably ask yours too because of something you'll know tomorrow." Yoongi was really connfused but he just let it slide.

"Okay. Goodnight, Love. I love you." He kisses her forehead before looking at her again. "I love you too, Yoongs." He chuckles before leaving her room.

After leaving her dorm, he went back with the boys and had Jimin accompanied him to the address that Jiyeon gave. Both of them were in shock when they were standing in front of a hospital.

"Why would she want me to go here?" Yoongi whispers as he tried to look for any message on the piece of paper that she gave but he failed. Jimin suddenly felt his eyes glowed but stopped them when he realized there were a lot of humans around them.

"Hyung I know why." Yoongi looks at him who was now pointing inside the hospital to an injured person. "Blood." They both said in sync. They went back to the rest of the boys and told them what happened.

Yoongi didn't know if it was really about the blood because he didn't want to enter the hospital. He was still contemplating whether he should go there and do what he was told or stick to their original plan. 

"Why don't you just check it out, hyung?" Jungkook suggests. Yoongi looks at Seokjin and Namjoon who shared the same look. They knew they had to check.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook waited outside while the rest went inside with Yoongi. Yoongi looks at them for support and they all told him to "just say your name like she told you." He takes a deep breath while looking at the nurse who was in charge.

"So umm my girlfriend told me to go here and tell you my name." The nurse looks at him with interest as they held on to papers. "Yes sir? What's your name?" The nurse asks with a smile making Yoongi calm for a bit. Hoseok landed his hand on his shoulder startling him a bit.

"Min Yoongi." The nurse nods before looking and searching through the paper. He then left and went back with container. "Umm what is that?" All of them knew that they didn't have to ask what it was. They were familiar with it and probably they see it almost everyday ever since they started living here in the human world.

"Oh this, this is the container to keep the blood fresh. You look really pale, sir. Your girlfriend must've donated her blood for you." The nurse smiles innocently and proceeded on making Yoongi sign some papers before giving him the container.

"Hyung can't you stop the time? I'm feeling really really anxious here. There's too many injured people." Hoseok whispers at him.

Suddenly, the cap that was supposed to fall, the small whispers that suddenly went loud when they all talked together, the clicking sound of the ballpen, the footsteps, the sirens, all stopped. Everything stopped and went frozen. They looked like statues.

This helped Yoongi check the container for further information. They opened it and they immediately sensed the pureblood's blood. This cause the maknaes to quickly go inside the hospital where the rest of their hyungs were standing.

"So Jiyeon really did "donated" her blood." Seokjin stated as he looked at the bag of blood. Yoongi shakes his head as he can't believe Jiyeon did this. "I need to talk to her." He was about to leave but Namjoon stopped him.

"It's late at night, hyung. It can wait until tomorrow." He sighs before they all went back to their dorms. Yoongi visited Jiyeon's room and stayed there for a while. He cleaned her living room. Cleaned the kitchen and every single corner of her dorm. She haven't been able to tidy up because of what has been happening to her life in the past few weeks.

Yoongi felt bad and this is what he feared the most. He feels like he's taking away her life as a human. Living with them, accepting her fate as his mate, it just made her life worst. She's a teenager who's supposed to study for her future, be successful, have a long life, and have an end.

Being immortal is not good at all. Yoongi and the boys have had a lot of mortal friends in the past few years and it sucks seeing them die one by one. Now they meet another who has the "same" age and as they got older they weakened and eventually die.

He didn't want the same for Jiyeon. Especially since she has her mom who she cares about and love the most. If she ever transformed and became a hybrid like Yoongi, she will have to carry the sorrow of her mother aging and eventually die.

He enters her room and he found her sleeping peacefully in her bed. Few strands were on her face. She looked very relaxed like she's not friends with creatures she never believed existed before. But darkness under her eyes are visible and for nineteen year old, she has been receiving a lot of stress. This made Yoongi worried more.

All she ever have to think about was how she's going to finish her thesis, how she's going to pass everything on time or catch the deadline. All she ever have to do was study her brain dry until she gets her degree. But because of this, meeting him, being the future queen, having a complicated relationship with non-humans, she can die from stress.

Yoongi was guilty and it made his heart ache. He held Jiyeon's hand that was hanging from the side of the bed and caressed her face. Her face flinch from the coldness of his hand and also because she felt what Yoongi felt.

Yoongi didn't noticed and he fell asleep beside her bed on the floor while holding her hand and his head lying beside hers on the pillow.

One day before the prom, the boys have been training and drinking blood a lot. They still kept her blood on the container and they haven't drink or just taste any of it yet. It remained fresh.

This time the boys brought Jiyeon on their training ground which was located at the forest at the back of Yoongi's house. Her has been beating fast ever since she got here.

Seeing the boys use their abilities on full power shocks her. There are more to what they can do and it frightens and amazes her at the same time.

"Noo!!" Jimin shouts as he accidentally aimed his snowball towards Jiyeon. But before it can hit her, an arrow came flying towards it from the opposite side breaking it into pieces. The arrow then got stuck on the tree.

Jiyeon went extra pale when she saw the speed of the snowball as well as the arrow. She looked at the person who struck the arrow and saw that it was from Taehyung as he put it back on his back. "Be careful next time, Jimin. We don't want our queen to go home with any injuries even a small scratch." Taehyung said coldly.

"Ah hyung is doing it again." Jungkook teases Taehyung as he teleported places. Taehyung just furrowed his eyebrows at the younger who was enjoying pranking him. Suddenly a loud thunder was heard making Jiyeon jump up from her seat and running towards Yoongi who gladly catched her.

"Okay Taehyung-ssi, be careful we don't wanna scare the queen." Seokjin said with a cocky smile obviously teasing her. Yoongi caresses her back as she pouted.

"I'm just scared of thunders. But I am not scared to face death." Jiyeon declared as she looked at the boys with confidence. Yoongi was sensitive with any topic including death.

"Are your sure? But thunder IS death. If you're scared with it, how are you gonna face other deaths?" Namjoon spoke seriously and they knew they had to keep quiet because this was a serious conversation.

"If thunder is death, and I am not afraid of facing death, then might as well face my fear." Jiyeon was hesitant but she knew she had to face anything because this was the only way of saving herself.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and he immediately knew what the leader wanted. A louder thunder was heard. Jiyeon flinched a bit and screamed a bit. Yoongi wanted to help her but she stopped him. She wanted to face this alone because she knew not at all times Yoongi and the boys are going to be there. A thunder followed by another one followed by another.

As the time went by she was able to stand firmly and even at the loud sound of thunder and lightning hitting the ground, she remained standing and she felt calm. Soon everything calm down and when she looked around she saw the boys looking at her proudly.

"But then, a danger is followed by another danger. And another one and another." Namjoon said and she immediately saw Taehyung aiming the arrow at her but for some reasons she felt like she was stuck there and she didn't know what to do.

Her only instinct was to close her eyes. She waited for the arrow to go to her but she didn't feel anything. She waits for another few seconds and there wasn't any arrow striking her.

She opens her eyes and she was greeted by the tip of the arrow right in front of her eyes. Except it wasn't moving. It was floating. No, it was rather stopped by something. By someone. Yoongi held the arrow away from her face and threw it on the ground.

"You don't have fast instincts and it shows." Yoongi said on a serious tone. "But of course, I won't let Taehyung's arrow kill you." He looked away and she took a look on eveybody's state.

Even though she faced her fear, she cannot forget the fact that there are other dangers that may kill her. Suddenly everyone started moving and Namjoon shook his head. Taehyung only stared at Jiyeon because he knew she would've been killed because the arrow was fast.

"You need to train more. But don't worry you won't need to train hard. Jungkook will be your coach." Namjoon stated and Jiyeon looked Jungkook with fear in her eyes because she knew he was the strongest. He smirks at her walked closer to her making Jiyeon run back to Yoongi.

"And I thought this was all about facing your fears." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he pushed Jiyeon softly towards Jungkook. "Ready to break your bones, Jiyeon?" Jungkook said and Jiyeon felt like she was going to faint.

"But before that, Yoongi have you and the boys drank my blood?" They all felt uneasy and felt guilty because they were planning to keep it in the container.

Jiyeon was not dumb and she could see their reactions. "Oh come on. That's my big contribution to all of you. Where is it?" She pouts as she crossed her arms.

"No we don't need your blood." Seokjin says because he's the biggest "NO TO JIYEON'S BLOOD."

"Well you can't put it back inside me right? So might as well drink it." Jiyeon sits down on the ground as she looked at the boys.

"Of course we can. We can just stick a needle to your veins and voila it's flowy flowing again in your system." Hoseok says teasing her a bit because he knew she would force them to drink it.

"No you can't! I was very scared of the needle I don't want to experience that again." She hugged herself with her arms trying to protect from anything sharp.

"Just please drink it. It's for you guys own good." They all shook their head in sync disagreeing from Jiyeon's request.

"Fine then I'll just leave. Don't bother talking to me. I am going to buy my prom dress." She stood up and was about to leave when all the boys stood in front of her stopping her from leaving. She leans back with her arms crossed at her chest and a smirk on her face.

"Okay!! We are going to drink it." Namjoon said in defeat and took out the bag of blood from the container.

Each of their orbs glowed and their fangs showed at the presence of blood. They each took a sip from it and every member felt stronger and powerful.

"How do you guys feel?" Her face was really expecting a positive result. "I feel stronger." Jungkook began teleporting from one place to another.

Jimin's illusions was scarier. Taehyung's coming out with more spells and witchcrafts. Namjoon almost pulled the trees out from their roots due to his wind. Seokjin felt more poisonous. Hoseok was controlling everything with his hand and Yoongi felt like his aura became darker.

Just by a sip of her blood can give them a great effect. Everything about them improved and was enhanced. "Don't worry about your gown. Me and Taehyung got it." Seokjin pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"Just give us an idea or picture of what you would like." Taehyung winked making all of them laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 4.1K 28
Kim Namjoon was the typical church going man; committed to the church, loved his family and Jesus. He was the perfect man standing at 6'0" with a gir...
46.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
2.9K 262 48
"I'm different " "Everyone is, darling " The universe can sometimes be a clichรฉ drama, it ties two polar opposite people together, they fix each ot...
61K 2.2K 35
~ a BTS fanfiction ~ In one split second, a star could explode. In that short perception of time, a galaxy could be created at the edge of the univer...