-The Writer- An Ouran High Sc...

Av eboni_right123

Solomon Pressman, a very talented young writer, has been given the opportunity to attend the prestigious Oura... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
I gotta question
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Discontinued
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Question
Yall i-

Chapter 3

2.6K 132 72
Av eboni_right123

C h a p t e r 3

(Solomon's POV)

"...And they pronounce my name bizarrely due to their native tongue. Instead of Sah-low-men, they say So-roh-mon." I explained to my grandfather over the phone, who just laughed in response.

"Well I'm happy you made it safely, boy. I wish you would have called sooner, you had me worried," he said, making me feel guilty.

"Sorry Papa, I've been busy non stop since I stepped off that plane. This is the only time I've had to myself all day to call you. I haven't even had an opportunity to contact Connor and Faith yet."

They're probably worried sick.

"Well go ahead and check in with them, I know how much they care about you. I'm just happy that you're safe and I got to hear your voice."

"But-"

"No 'buts'! Hang up this phone and talk to your friends. I know they're probably staring at their phones, looking crazy, waiting for you to call them!" He said sternly, causing me to chuckle.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Alright, love you boy, and don't be bad mouthing anyone over there. That mouth of yours will get you into trouble in a heartbeat." He stated, and I could physically picture him doing his old person "finger wag".

He's not wrong.

I already cursed at one adult today.

He deserved it though.

"Yes, yes ok. I love you too." I responded with a smile.

I hung up the phone and went directly into the group chat me and my friends have and pressed FaceTime. They both answered on the first ring.

I guess Papa was right.

"Oh God, you had me worried sick!" Faith's loud voice flooded out the speaker, bouncing off the walls. I had to put my headphones in, because even with the doors closed people down the hall would be able to hear everything she says.

"Damn Faith, it seems as though you get louder every time we speak to each other," I said in faux irritation, making Connor laugh and Faith start yelling profanities at me.

"It's nice to see you made it safely PineSol," Connor said, using the nickname I hate.

I flipped him off through the camera, and he faked a hurt expression.

"Solomon I misssss youuuuuu!" Faith cried out over the camera.

A solemn expression took over Connor and i's faces. Her saying that made me more homesick than I already was.

"I miss you too. I miss both of you. You're the only things that keep me sane."

When I said that they both got a knowing look on their faces, causing me to roll my eyes. Connor spoke up.

"Ok, how many people have you cussed out already?" He asked with a knowing smile on his face.

Gasp.

I'm hurt.

"I haven't cussed out anybody. I just called the guy who chauffeured me to the place I'm staying an 'asshole', because he was being unprofessional and let his personal social biases get in the way of his job."

The lines went silent.

"Ok, all I got was that you called your chauffeur an 'asshole'." Faith stated with a confused look covering her features and Connor nodding in agreement.

I let out a deep sigh and an eye roll.

"Driver man was being racist, so I called him a mean name." I explained, mocking a tone kindergarten teachers use to explain things to their students.

Looks of realization took over both of their faces, which quickly turned looks of anger.

"Are you serious?! You've only been in the country for like, five minutes, and they're alread-"

"IM GONNA KILL EM!" Faith screamed, cutting Connor off.

She must have propped her phone up against something, because she got up and began to pace, making me laugh.

"Faith, you don't even know exactly who it was. How are you going to track down the right chau-"

"I DONT CARE IM KILLING EVERY LAST MUTHA' FUCKA' IN MUTHAFUCKIN JAPAN!" she yelled and pulled out a knife out of nowhere.

By now Connor and I were practically rolling around on our floors, laughing our asses off.

I miss that crazy girl with all my heart.

Once we finally calmed ourselves and our psycho of a friend down, Faith decided to speak up again.

"On a serious note, you're probably-no, scratch that, you are smarter and better than that fucker for a number of reasons. That goes for anyone who even thinks that you're a certain way because of the color of your skin. And that's on period." she made that weird swiping motion across her throat with her hand.

"Yeah man. Your IQ would run circles around them too. You're the smartest and most talented guy I know. I know you won't do this, but please don't listen to anything anyone might say. Just stay true to yourself." Connor said with a reassuring smile.

I love them.

And that's on period.

"Thanks guys," I covered my face with my hand and looked away so they wouldn't see the huge smile on my face. "And y'all don't think I don't know that these people have nothing on me? They haven't even had a taste of Solomon Pressman yet."

"Period!"

"Yessir!"

They both said at the same time in agreement.

"Now let's discuss a lighter subject. Check out this big ass room I'm sleeping in." I flipped the camera and showed them the room. I watched their mouths and eyes widen with awe.

"Is that a fireplace?" Faith asked, amazed.

"This room is bigger than my house!" I heard Connor exclaim in utter shock.

"That's exactly what I said!"

We all talked to each other, for what seemed like hours, about little things. I decided not to tell them about me almost getting robbed. I know that would be a burden on them. Plus, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway.

They told me what classes they were taking, because school already started over there. Faith told me about her cat, Snow, finally giving birth to 5 healthy kittens. Connor told me about the new 'Call Of Duty' he got and how he spent all his savings on it.

We just talked as though I wasn't thousands of miles away, in some mansion, living with some family I didn't even know.

But, sadly all good things must come to an end. They both had to get ready for school.

The large time difference seemed to have slipped my mind. It's around 6 o'clock In the evening over here, making it around 7 o'clock in the morning over there.

A whole thirteen hours.

They were probably up all night waiting for me to call.

And then stayed up to talk to me.

This is bad.

"BYE BYE SOLO, I WUV YOU!!" Faith yelled into the phone, making my ears bleed.

"Geez, Faith," Connor exclaimed, rubbing his head in pain. He had headphones in too. "Talk to you later Solomon, I love and miss you man."

"I love you both too. Have a great day at school." I said, trying to hide the pain in my voice with a smile.

They both waved and hung up.

And I've never felt more alone.

———

I finally finished putting all of my clothing away into the drawers and wardrobe, and sat on the bed with a tired sigh. I looked over to my book bag and began to take out my many notebooks, pencils and pens, and my beat up laptop, along with some other important items that were in there.

My beanie being one of them.

'Fuck his rules.'

I put my beanie back on.

I didn't even bother to look through the obnoxious amount of rules on those five sheets of paper. I just didn't feel like dealing with that right now.

I got up and began to place my notebooks under the bed, where I always store them.

No matter where I go.

I placed all of them under the bed except for two very important ones, the one I'm writing in currently and my mothers. Just as I stood up and placed them back into my book bag my stomach growled and I noticed just how hungry I was.

When I walked over to my suitcase for my box of Scooby Doo fruit snacks, it was empty.

"Fuckkk..."

I knew that meant I needed to get an outside source of food and I refused to have it brought to me, which meant I needed to go out and find the kitchen.

I really didn't feel like dealing with those robot maids right now.

'What if I just went to sleep? Sleeping is always the best solution'

I tried laying down on the bed, but my stomach suddenly produced a sharp pain.

'Did I really just have a fucking hunger pang?!'

With a groan, I walked over to the doors and removed my beanie again.

"Nobody better say shit to me."

xxx

(Picture of Faith and her many hairstyles. She currently has the first one)

Artwork not mine

(Picture of Connor)

Once again the artwork isn't mine.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...