Our Fear Story - Season 4

By OurFearStory

A project written by fans of the beloved TWD Universe, who have rewritten their own version of the 4th season... More

Overview of Season 4A
Episode 1 - "Excursion"
Episode 2 - "Calamity"
Episode 3 - "Something to Fear"
Episode 4 - "Carnage"
Episode 5 - "Murmurs"
Episode 6 - "Union"
Episode 7 - "Circumjacent"
Episode 8 - "BΓͺte Noire"
Overview of Season 4B
Episode 9 - "Dereliction"
Episode 10 - "Little Ones"
Episode 12 - "Vicissitude"
Episode 13 - "Confront and Reconcile"
Episode 14 - "Magnolia"
Episode 15 - "The Last Supper"

Episode 11 - "JADMATS"

101 5 2
By OurFearStory

Episode 11 -
"JADMATS"
EXT. - PARKING LOT - AFTERNOON (PAST)

A truck is seen entering the parking lot with average speed. It stops close to an iron fence of a school. Inside the truck, in the driver's seat is JOHN DORIE. JOHN DORIE gets out of his vehicle. He looks at the watch on his wrist after some seconds.

JOHN DORIE waits near his vehicle appearing to be waiting for someone. He looks ahead after he hears the iron gates move, he smiles. A girl steps off the school grounds and walks in his direction. She stops right in front of him. They hug.

GIRL
Hey, daddy.

JOHN DORIE
Hey, sweetie pie.

Both step into the vehicle with JOHN DORIE's daughter being to his right. He starts his car and then they leave the parking lot.

JOHN DORIE
How was your day?

MONICA
Nothing special. Kelsey
and Brandon broke up. 

JOHN DORIE
How's Kelsey handling it?

MONICA
She's great, already got a rebound.

JOHN DORIE
(chuckles)
Well, that was fast.

MONICA
(giggles)
I know right.

JOHN DORIE
Well, I hope you're focusing on your studies than some high school drama.

MONICA
I am. Don't worry.

JOHN DORIE's truck makes a right turn on the road and stops abruptly, there were cars everywhere, traffic was big and no one could move.

JOHN DORIE
What the hell..?

JOHN DORIE and MONICA could hear the other car horns. He steps out of his vehicle. His gaze stops in what is going on just nine feet away from him. It was a group of people. Not ordinary people. They were not behaving normally, punching the windows of some car. Those humans have reddish clothes and skin, it was blood.

Sounds came from the air, it was a helicopter. JOHN DORIE looks up and is able to see two of them. Shocked, he almost misses the two ambulances passing through him at high speed.

MONICA
Is it judgement day or something?

JOHN DORIE enters the truck again.

JOHN DORIE
We need to go home right now.

JOHN DORIE drives his vehicle through the traffic, trying to locate the small openings between cars. He sees a few walkers breaking the glass of car windows.

JOHN DORIE
Don't worry, darling.
Everything's gonna be alright.

FEAR THE WALKING DEAD

INT. - MALL'S EXIT - AFTERNOON (PRESENT)

ALICIA, STRAND, QALETAQA, MORGAN, JOHN DORIE, ALTHEA and DORIS are near the mall's exit.

STRAND and JOHN are a bit behind the rest of the group. STRAND sees ALTHEA in her white dress soaked in blood.

STRAND
She needs time.

JOHN DORIE
Yeah. We need to give her time,

JOHN DORIE and STRAND get close to the group. QALETAQA and MORGAN separate a bit to let both men enter the rear of the group.

The group keeps walking as they exit the mall, everyone gathers near the truck. ALTHEA goes to the driver's seat. JOHN DORIE sees this and looks to STRAND. Both of them know they need to act on it. ALTHEA still hasn't recovered.

STRAND
She can't drive.

JOHN DORIE agrees.

JOHN DORIE
Al, I'll drive. You rest.

ALTHEA doesn't answer. She enters the vehicle.

JOHN DORIE starts up the truck.

DORIS
(Saddened)
Dear, you alright?

ALTHEA remains silent.

DORIS
Honey, please say something.
I'm worried about you.

ALTHEA
(sarcastic)
I'm alright, I feel absolutely fine.

ALICIA
She just went through some shit, she needs time. Leave her be.

DORIS
Sorry.

DORIS goes to sit down.

CUT TO:
EXT. JOHN DORIE'S HOUSE - AFTERNOON (PAST)

JOHN DORIE parks his vehicle near his house. He leaves in a hurry with his daughter besides him.

MONICA
Daddy, what the hell is going on?

JOHN DORIE
I have no idea, but we'll push through anything that comes our way, you hear me?

MONICA
Yeah, I hear you.

They stop their conversation and soon go to JOHN DORIE's door. Someone is at their front door. He is holding a newspaper.

JOHN DORIE
(relieved)
Sebastian.

SEBASTIAN looks at him. He gets closer to him and they kiss. SEBASTIAN shows him the newspaper.

JOHN DORIE
Did anyone come near you?

SEBASTIAN
No, what the hell is happening? I heard the commotion, tried to call you.

JOHN DORIE
I wish I knew. People are going crazy.
Attacking each other.

SEBASTIAN
Then, we need to go. We can't be here in the midst of all this.. carnage! We'll come back when it dies down.

JOHN DORIE
Where? Where should we go?

SEBASTIAN
My dad's farm.

JOHN DORIE and MONICA enter their house. Both of them pack bags with clothes and things that are necessary. JOHN DORIE goes to the kitchen to take some food with him. He looks to the balcony.

Exiting the house, carrying two bags, both JOHN DORIE and MONICA stepped into their car. SEBASTIAN sits in the passenger seat beside JOHN DORIE.

Right before the car starts moving, all three of them looked to their house.

JOHN DORIE
Goodbye, humble home.

INT. - TRUCK - SUNSET (PRESENT)

In the back of the truck, ALTHEA sits there, pondering.

Flashbacks begin to replay over and over in ALTHEA's head, we hear voices and crying.

LAYLA
(flashback)
I don't want to lose my arm! I
already lost enough.

LAYLA
(flashback)
I'm sorry.

The sound of a gun firing is heard in ALTHEA's head.

ALTHEA
(yelling)
Stop the truck! Stop the damn truck!

JOHN DORIE stops the truck and ALTHEA exits the truck with her camera. She throws the camera onto the street. She stomps on it, breaking it into small pieces. ALTHEA screams while she breaks the camera and continues screaming until she can only hit the ground. ALTHEA realizes the camera is long gone, and sprints to the truck to get her tapes.

JOHN DORIE stands in front of her, stopping her from taking the tapes.

JOHN DORIE
Al, don't do that.

ALTHEA
(yelling)
Let go of me!

JOHN DORIE
(yelling)
The world is already crazy and you're not going to go crazy with it!

ALTHEA
What's the point of these
tapes anymore? Tell me!

JOHN DORIE
You said it before, Al. It's the future.

JOHN DORIE
It's our stories and I am
obliged to defend the future.

ALTHEA
(laughing)
Future? Screw the future, John. What do
you know about the future? We both saw the future killing itself hours ago.

JOHN DORIE
What you are feeling right now, I felt it right at the beginning of all this.

JOHN DORIE
Al, you remember my interview?

ALTHEA looked into JOHN DORIE's eyes as the first tears appeared in his eyes. He was remembering the past

JOHN DORIE
(Reminiscing)
Monica, my daughter, she was older than Layla was. She disappeared from me right at the beginning.

JOHN DORIE
I still believe there is the future. I can't
promise the world will be a better place in this future but people need to know what we've been through.

JOHN DORIE points to the tapes.

JOHN DORIE
(teary-eyed)
Those tapes tell the story of the past
so that people can know how much it hurt creating the future.

ALTHEA knows JOHN is right and that makes her feel guilty for what she had just done, she bursts in tears, while JOHN DORIE hugs her.

ALTHEA
It hurts, John. It really hurts.

JOHN DORIE
You gotta be strong, but you also can't
lose what makes you you. Wouldn't be able to  handle seeing you lose your spark, Al.

ALTHEA
I'll try.

ALTHEA gets back to the truck. Everyone looks at her worried.

EXT. - GAS STATION - AFTERNOON (PAST)

JOHN DORIE pulls the car near the station to refill the gas in his truck. SEBASTIAN also gets out to help him. MONICA opens the door, but JOHN DORIE promptly closes it.

JOHN DORIE
Monica, stay in the car. We'll be right back.

SEBASTIAN takes the hose and puts it in the entrance of the gas deposit. They can already hear the gasoline going through the hose.

SEBASTIAN
I was worried about you, calling you over and over again.

JOHN DORIE
My phone was on silent. I'm so sorry, Seb.

SEBASTIAN
We need to look after one another, Monica needs us alive.

JOHN DORIE
And we need her alive.

SEBASTIAN
I don't know what the hell is going on, but those bodies we saw on the road..

JOHN DORIE
That's never gonna happen to us. You hear me?

The conversation stops abruptly when they hear a pistol click behind them. JOHN DORIE looks back and so lifts his hands.

JOHN
Pal, we mean you no harm.

MAN
Who are you people?

The man trembles as he holds his pistol, he clearly didn't want to kill any of them. John moves far from the car into the man's direction, who points his weapon at JOHN's head. JOHN stops and looks at the poor adult in front of him.

JOHN DORIE
We'd not here to hurt anybody.
Please put the gun down.

MAN
Stay back, all of you.

Inside the truck, MONICA opens the window.

MONICA
(yelling)
Move back. What the hell are you doing?

JOHN DORIE
There's nothing to be afraid of,
we're not those monsters.

The MAN calms down, finally lowering his weapon. He shakes terribly because of how nervous he was and probably still is.

JOHN DORIE
What's your name?

MAN
Lincoln. What's yours?

JOHN DORIE
John, John Dorie.

JOHN DORIE looks at SEBASTIAN and MONICA who are now more complacent with the man's situation. JOHN DORIE walks near the man and takes him to his truck. They leave the gas station and enter a building close to it. JOHN DORIE, SEBASTIAN, LINCOLN and MONICA stay in the hall. MONICA exits the car with her iPod.

LINCOLN
(Sobbing)
Those things are scattered all around the area, some of them tried to get me. Had to kill a few myself, don't even know how to differentiate between who's a monster and who isn't anymore.

JOHN DORIE
It's complete chaos in the city. Thankfully, me and my family escaped unscathed.

Sounds come from the windows, JOHN DORIE, SEBASTIAN and LINCOLN look through the windows of the building. They were trying to shatter the glass. In a matter of seconds there were more than twenty punching the windows.

JOHN DORIE
Everybody, stay back.

JOHN DORIE thought about what to do for some time and then it clicked in his head. They needed to let them in, in order to kill them.

JOHN DORIE gestures to SEBASTIAN to lay next to the door while gesturing to LINCOLN to stay beside JOHN DORIE.

SEBASTIAN holds onto the door as he awaits for JOHN DORIE to give him the order.

JOHN DORIE
When I tell you, you open the door.
Remember, one at a time.

SEBASTIAN
Got it.

His daughter is with her iPod, not even realizing what's happening in front of her.

JOHN DORIE
Okay, do it.

SEBASTIAN opens the door and one walker comes in. As soon as SEBASTIAN sees the walker he closes the door. The other walkers are fast to get to the door and are not making it easy to hold it.

SEBASTIAN
Can't hold this longer. Hurry.

The walker walks in JOHN DORIE's direction, looking uncommonly disturbing. LINCOLN shoots him in the back twice.

JOHN DORIE
(yelling)
Try shooting him in the head,
just an idea!

LINCOLN shoots the walker in the head, with blood splattering on JOHN DORIE's face.

LINCOLN prepares to shoot again.

SEBASTIAN
I can't hold it anymore.

The door begins to open, with walkers entering to every direction.

JOHN DORIE stabs the first walker in the head, he takes the creature out easily and the walker falls on the ground. He smiled at the sight of that. There would be time to feel bad for what they were about to do, but right now the only thing that mattered was that his family was safe.

A walker got close to SEBASTIAN. He moves back to avoid getting bitten. LINCOLN sees this walker and shoots him in the head.

SEBASTIAN
Those things are tough to kill.

SEBASTIAN gets closer to the herd. He grabs one of the closest walkers and throws him onto the floor, stabbing him to the head.

JOHN DORIE and LINCOLN continue to kill the rest of the small herd and only stop when the last walker gets thrown to the floor.

JOHN DORIE
Let's get the hell out of here.

The truck is ready. JOHN DORIE, SEBASTIAN and MONICA enter the car and LINCOLN gets next to JOHN DORIE's window.

JOHN DORIE
You sure you don't wanna come along?

LINCOLN smiles.

LINCOLN
No, I have to find my family. They're
out they're somewhere and I won't rest
until I find them.

Both JOHN DORIE and SEBASTIAN nod and smile. The three of them say goodbye and the truck leaves in the opposite direction to where LINCOLN went.

CUT TO
INT. TRUCK - EVENING (PRESENT)

The night is coming soon will leave the group. JOHN DORIE spots a neighborhood. He wakes up STRAND, who's beside him on the passenger seat.

JOHN DORIE
Victor, wake up.

STRAND wakes up completely lost. JOHN DORIE smiles at him.

STRAND
Did I fall asleep? What's happening, John?

JOHN DORIE points to the neighborhood.

JOHN DORIE
I think we found a place to rest.

STRAND
Sure looks cozy.

STRAND looks at the place. The truck enters the neighborhood and JOHN DORIE turns it off near a big house.

JOHN DORIE
You mind waking everyone up?

As soon as the group exits the truck, walkers are fast to approach them QALETAQA spots three walkers moving slowly to the back of the truck.

QALETAQA
Everyone stay cautious,
the dead are lurking around.

ALTHEA leaves the truck followed by ALICIA, DORIS, MORGAN and lastly TAQA.

MORGAN sticks three walkers in the head.

The group moves near the house.

STRAND kills two walkers by pushing them against the truck so hard it shattered the walkers' skull.

STRAND stops to fight with another walker.

STRAND
(yells)
John, a little help here!

JOHN DORIE shoots the walker about to bite him and STRAND puts his knife into the brain of the other walker. JOHN DORIE approaches STRAND, worried.

JOHN DORIE
You alright? No bites?

STRAND
(Smiling)
No bites. Thanks, Dorie.

QALETAQA
How long are we staying?

JOHN
Should be spending the night.

QALETAQA
(impatient)
Let's get the snooze over with
so we can continue the journey
in the morning.

JOHN DORIE walks to the building they had picked and opened the door. Everyone followed JOHN DORIE.

INT. - HOUSE - FIRST FLOOR (NIGHT)

DORIS, ALICIA and ALTHEA walk up the stairs to see some rooms they could sleep in. They find two rooms, DORIS gets the first one and opens the door. DORIS looks inside.

DORIS
Room's clear.

ALICIA opens the door of the second bedroom and she hears a small weak grunt. She opens the door completely and sees a little girl, around ten years old. She is a walker. The girl looks at her and walks slowly in her direction. ALICIA looks to DORIS.

ALICIA
There is a walker in here.
Stay with Al, she shouldn't look.

DORIS signals with her head and ALICIA steps inside the room. She takes her knife and gets closer to the girl who grunts when it feels ALICIA's hand on her. ALICIA stabs the back of the walker's head.

ALICIA picks the now dead walker and gets it inside the bathroom that was next to the bedroom.

ALICIA
You can come in now.

DORIS and ALTHEA enter the room and both of them look for a body, but find none.

ALICIA
It's in the bathroom. I wasn't going to let the body lie here on the floor while we sleep.

DORIS
Understandable.

DORIS
You girls gonna share this room?

ALICIA didn't mind and ALTHEA didn't bother. DORIS exits the room. ALICIA went to close her door.

CUT TO

INT. - BUILDING - BASEMENT (NIGHT)

JOHN DORIE and STRAND walk down the basement. STRAND opens the door. He widens his eyes a bit to adjust to the light that almost didn't exist in the basement. JOHN DORIE follows him down.

JOHN DORIE
Can't see a damn thing in here.

STRAND
Stay close, then.

JOHN DORIE
I don't hear any grunts, I'm sure we're alone.

STRAND walk the entire basement until touching a wall with his hand. Both JOHN DORIE and STRAND sighs with relief.

JOHN DORIE
See, I told you.

STRAND
Best to be careful.

Both JOHN DORIE and STRAND put their things on the ground and lay down next to each other. JOHN DORIE's eyes are filled with melancholy.

STRAND
It wasn't easy, right?

JOHN DORIE
(looking directly at STRAND)
Not even one bit. I try to not talk
about my past, I hate the reminiscing.

STRAND looks up to the ceiling of the basement. He smiles a bit.

JOHN DORIE
Why are you smiling?

STRAND
You spoke about your past when you
were with me in the bookstore but I
didn't see you suffer like how you
did when talking to Althea.

JOHN DORIE smiles a bit remembering that moment in the bookstore. He looks to the ceiling as well.

JOHN DORIE
You're different.

STRAND
Different how?

JOHN DORIE
I feel like you understand.

STRAND
I never had a daughter, I did have
a lover. Thomas Abigail.

JOHN DORIE
I'm intrigued.

STRAND
Well, he's dead.

JOHN DORIE
I'm sorry.

STRAND
It's okay. It was a long time ago.

There's a new pause again, filled with awkward silence.

STRAND
His fate was sealed before I got
there. Now, I feel nothing for him.

JOHN DORIE
Why?

STRAND
(now looking to JOHN)
Because I found my family after his death. Madison never let go of me. Nick, Alicia, and now you are also part of my family.

JOHN smiles.

JOHN DORIE
JADMATS.

STRAND
(confused)
Pardon?

JOHN DORIE
Me, Alicia, Doris, Morgan, Althea,
Taqa and you.

STRAND giggles hysterically.

STRAND
(giggles)
That's genius.

STRAND and JOHN DORIE giggle hysterically. They slowly get closer and closer, until their lips meet.

Kiss begins to turn to make-outs, and JOHN DORIE begins to unbuttons his shirt, same as STRAND in between their kissing. JOHN DORIE takes off his shirt. With STRAND doing the same.

JOHN DORIE moves back for a second.

JOHN DORIE
Are you sure you want this?

STRAND nods and smiles.

JOHN DORIE and STRAND proceed their night of lust and romance, as they continue kissing.

INT. - BUILDING - LIVING ROOM (NIGHT)

MORGAN sits on a couch. TAQA goes to sit on another one, he sits in front of MORGAN. They look at each other.

QALETAQA
You must really love that stick, huh?

MORGAN
(looking at his weapon)
A long friend.

QALETAQA chuckles and MORGAN looks at him surprised.

QALETAQA
I still don't take back what I said at the mall.

QALETAQA
You're weak, Morgan.

MORGAN
Maybe I am, but I sure did a lot
of justice in this world that a weak man wouldn't be able to do.

QALETAQA
Like..?

MORGAN
Helping you find your long lost
cousin, for example?

MORGAN lifts up and sits near the table that's between the sofas that both of them are sitting on. TAQA looks at him questioning what he's trying to do. MORGAN didn't wait for his question.

MORGAN
Join me.

QALETAQA
On what?

MORGAN
Arm wrestling.

QALETAQA
(chuckles)
You must be joking?

MORGAN
Why not?

QALETAQA
We're both as old as it gets, only
teenage boys arm wrestle.

MORGAN
Why not just be a teenage boy for once?

MORGAN and TAQA hold each other's hands while putting their elbows on the table. MORGAN looks confident and TAQA assured.

MORGAN
On my count. 1... 2... 3.

Both of them use their strength to try and get the other's hand to touch the table. MORGAN has a good start, but TAQA's strong grip holds the attack. Slowly, he loses some of his initial strength and that's enough for TAQA to win. MORGAN's hand touches the table and they separate each other's hands.

QALETAQA
(chuckling)
Weak.

MORGAN forces a smile not accepting his defeat.

QALETAQA
Let's do that again someday.
Maybe you'll improve.

QALETAQA sits on the sofa and gets ready to sleep. He takes his knife and puts it on the floor. MORGAN lies down on the sofa and puts his stick by his side.

INT. - BUILDING - ALTHEA AND ALICIA'S ROOM (NIGHT)

ALTHEA's on a bed and ALICIA's sleeping on the floor. ALTHEA is still wearing the white dress that is soaked in blood. While trying to sleep, she starts hearing voices.

ALTHEA tries to sleep again, closing her eyes. When she is about to sleep, she hears a scream very close to her ears. She screams and gets out of the bed fast. Tears appear in her eyes.

LAYLA
(flashback)
I'm already suffered enough. I can't
lose my arm!

LAYLA
(flashback)
I'm sorry.

She hears someone crying and screams again, louder than ever. ALTHEA sits on the bed, puts her hands next to her ears and cries.

ALTHEA
(crying)
Stop it, Layla! Stop! It's not my fault!

ALICIA wakes up scared with all the screaming and sees ALTHEA on the bed crying.

ALTHEA
(crying)
It wasn't my fault, I wanted to help you.

ALTHEA looks at her dress.

ALICIA
Al..

ALTHEA
(yelling)
Go back to sleep, I'm fine!

Instead of leaving, ALICIA comes closer to ALTHEA and hugs her, ALTHEA is reluctant to accept ALICIA's hug and tries to get away, but then she begins to cry on ALICIA's shoulders.

ALICIA
(speaking softly)
I know how you feel. I know
exactly how you feel.

ALICIA
(speaking softly)
And I got better, so you will too.

EXT. - THE FARMHOUSE - EVENING (PAST)

The truck stops near the farm house, the house was on fire.

SEBASTIAN
(petrified)
Oh my god.

SEBASTIAN opens the truck's door quickly as he sprints to his father's house. He enters the house, despite the fact that it's on flames.

MONICA and JOHN DORIE attempt to follow him but JOHN DORIE stops MONICA from entering, as she bursts into tears.

MONICA
What the hell is he doing? Go get him!

JOHN DORIE
Stay here, sweetie. Don't move.

MONICA looks into her dad's eyes, nodding.

CUT TO:

INT. - THE FARMHOUSE

The entire house is burning inside, the boards on the walls have been burned long gone and the furniture is mostly black or in flames.

SEBASTIAN passes through the aisle and into the living room, dark smoke blinds him from seeing what's in front of him. SEBASTIAN uses his arm to protect his eyes.

SEBASTIAN
(yelling)
Lacey! Dad!

He continues walking, leaving the living room as the wooden walls crumbles and falls.

SEBASTIAN enters the bathroom and he sees someone in the tub. He falls to his knees as he sees his sister lying in the tub. Her wrists are slit open, blood dripping from them and making a stain on the floor. SEBASTIAN yells seeing his sister lying dead. He continues to cry.

JOHN DORIE
(yelling)
Sebastian, where are you?

SEBASTIAN senses an arm touching him, it's his father who's now turned into a walker, opening his mouth and bites him on the neck. SEBASTIAN growls in pain as the walker feeds on him. Two more walkers approach his location, their flesh burning from the flames, they lie next to the other creature and start feeding on his flesh too, blood leaves his mouth as they rip through his skin and into his guts.

JOHN DORIE is able to see the burning walkers feeding on him and completely loses his mind. He yells, he screams in pain.

JOHN DORIE
(crying)
Sebastian. Sebastian. Sebastian.

JOHN
Monica.

JOHN DORIE sprints to the walkers that devoured SEBASTIAN, killing each one.

A scream is heard from the outside of the house, sounding like MONICA, she needed help. He exits the house, only to find MONICA nowhere to be found.

JOHN DORIE
(yelling)
Monica! Monica!

JOHN DORIE moves closer to the car while looking for her, she is nowhere to be seen.

JOHN DORIE feels nothing but rage as he falls to the grass while crying.

CUT TO

INT. - BUILDING - BASEMENT (MORNING)

STRAND wakes up. STRAND looks to his side and sees JOHN DORIE, both of them are half naked. Their shirts are on the ground. STRAND smiles hearing JOHN DORIE's snores.

STRAND
(smiles)
Now, this is something I can get used to.

He gets closer to JOHN and kisses JOHN's cheek. He waits for JOHN to finally wake up.

STRAND
It's morning, Dorie.

JOHN finally opens his eyes and looks to STRAND. He makes a smile, not forced, he loved the night they had.

JOHN DORIE
You call me Dorie, I call
you Victor. Got it?

STRAND
So this nickname-exchange is
reserved only for the two of us?

JOHN DORIE
Yeah, Dorie. It's only for us.

STRAND leans closer to JOHN DORIE and they share another kiss.

STRAND
(stopping the kiss)
We should get going.

JOHN DORIE
(chuckles)
Yeah, before Taqa loses his shit.

STRAND chuckles.

Both of them smile at each other and share another kiss. STRAND and JOHN DORIE get up and pick up their clothes. JOHN DORIE begins to button his shirt, same goes for STRAND.

STRAND
What's up?

JOHN
Nothing.

STRAND
(Smiling)
Then, you probably should stop looking
at me like you have never seen something more extraordinary in your life.

JOHN DORIE
(chuckles)
I'm just.. happy.

STRAND
I am, too.

Both men laugh and head to the door of the basement. As JOHN DORIE touches the knob, both men hear screams outside the house. They look at each other and in a hurry they get out of the basement, go up the stairs and run outside where they encounter ALICIA, MORGAN, QALETAQA, DORIS and ALTHEA.

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD

They are all looking at the truck. JOHN DORIE and STRAND step forward. They see a man screaming as he's being devoured by two walkers.

JOHN DORIE
So, who's gonna go and kill those walkers?

ALICIA looks at JOHN DORIE and she walks in the man's direction. Taking her weapon out, she stabs the first walker as the second stops feeding on the man and looks at ALICIA. He gets up and slowly walks to ALICIA's direction. She, with the help of her knife, kills the other walker. The group gets closer to ALICIA and the man who was dying next to the truck.

MAN
The truck yours?

The MAN speaks as if blood isn't pouring out of every area in his body from the amount of flesh the walkers chewed out.

JOHN DORIE
(confused)
Uh.. yes?

MAN
(smiling)
Guess that my time has come to an
abrupt end, eh!

He does not wait for anyone to answer him. The survivors direct confused looks to the strange man, thinking he could be insane.

MAN
I'm Malcolm. I am from a stronghold in Louisiana, I was here scouting for people.

Everyone exchanged confused looks.

MALCOM
Sacrificed myself and everything.

Once again he does not wait for the answer.

MALCOLM
We're the New Friends, we're called
that actually.

MALCOLM
They are accepting everyone that comes to their gates. After you enter the state, you'll see a lot of signs leading you to it.

MALCOLM
Hundreds of people live there, there's bakeries, churches, free houses even.

MALCOLM
It's my dying wish for one of y'all to kill me, and stop me from turning into one of those things.

MALCOLM
And then, I need you all to go to The New Friends and finally be able to rest your heads after all the shit you've probably been through.

MALCOLM laughs in pain as blood comes out of his wounds. ALICIA looks at JOHN and rolls her eyes.

MALCOLM
I wish you all a good trip.
Never forget to follow the-

ALICIA shoots MALCOLM in the head, not giving him a chance to finish his sentence. Everyone looks at her, surprised by what she has just done.

ALICIA
(Shrugging her shoulders)
What? He spoke too much.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8K 49
After being alone for months, Riley Walsh stumbles upon a group of people who welcome her with open arms. With her walls up will one girl be able to...
33K 241 3
κœ±Κœα΄‡ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄α΄› α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› ʜΙͺᴍ ᴛᴏ Κ€α΄œΙ΄. Κœα΄‡ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄› α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› Κœα΄‡Κ€ ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄‡α΄€Κ€. ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ κœ±α΄€Ιͺα΄… Ιͺα΄›'α΄… ʙᴇ α΄‡α΄€κœ±Κ. κœ°ΚŸα΄€α΄‘ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±, α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇΙͺΙ’ΚœΚ™α΄Κ€Κœα΄α΄α΄… -----κœ°α΄‡α΄€Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€ΚŸα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ...
164 17 5
❝ "We have to go." Leah grabbed Rachel's wrist as she tugged her towards the street. "This is Eddie." She protested, "We can help him." "This isn't...
9K 200 8
The dead came back alive , they craved for flesh and blood. It's fight till you die , there isn't time to go back and wish you can undo things. How...