ATEEZ Imagines

By miss_atiny

The title says it all ATEEZ x Reader First time making an x reader book😂 Request whatever you want but no sm... More

Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
San
Mingi
Wooyoung
Jongho
Thank U
Have I told you... | Hongjoong |
Lost | Mingi |
Date | San |
Phobia | Jongho |
Wounds and Kisses | Wooyoung
Another Ten | Yunho
Beautiful | Seonghwa
A Wedding Before A Ring | Yeosang
Maybe
That Guy in a Blue Shirt
Promise
#AskSeonghwa

ATEEZ 2nd Year Anniversary

712 11 0
By miss_atiny

First and most of all, HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY OUR ATEEZ! Looking back how far they've come brings me to tears. I am so proud that I am an ATINY and that I am sharing memories with them. I'm so proud that I am with them while they are achieving what they deserve. They are not rookies now and I cried because of that. But did they even act like one?😂 Like seriously, when I first saw them, I thought they were 3 or 5(?) year old group. Turns out, they're not even a year in the industry! In a span of two years, they gave us amazing stages that I know we could never forget. ATINY, always love ATEEZ. Let's hold onto their hands until the end.

Second, I deeply apologise for not updating this one-shots book for so long. I have been busy writing somewhere else and I really really apologise for that.

Another apology, I wasn't able to write anything for the second anniversary because of my schedule😭. That's why I wanted to announce that I will do an ATEEZ fanfiction! Although I don't know when will I post it since I'm still planning but almost done with it.

Thirdly, I would like to thank you all for reading and loving this one-shot book. Really, I appreciate everything. I will also be editing this book because I did so many mistakes😂— another apology for that. Thank you again, everyone! Please remember that ATEEZ loves you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
7.6K 291 15
"You fucked him.. Didn't you?" "Guilty" - - - - Mingi: Top/Dom Jongho: Bottom/Sub *DISCLAIMER* This story is purely FICTIONAL and does NOT represent...
104K 2.9K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
20K 449 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...