skylight | k. bakugo ✔

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

thirty-six.

44.4K 1.3K 2.8K
By thunder_roses

The day after the exams concluded was one heck of a day. Before Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom, (Y/n) was leaning against Bakugo's desk, her head bandaged up since it was harder for Recovery Girl to heal her wounds thanks to her quirk and the adrenaline control.

"So, you can basically fly in your second form?" Bakugo asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah," she replied, rubbing the back of her head. "I think so, cause when I grabbed you and Izuku and rushed you out of the gate, it felt like I was flying."

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats," Mr. Aizawa said as he entered the classroom, silencing the conversation. "Good morning, unfortunately there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods... everyone is going!"

As Mr. Aizawa discussed the final exam and the camp, (Y/n) began to think about if she could work on her second form while there. Maybe she could learn how to harness the energy and begin to fly.

Once school ended, Hagakure offered that the entire class go shopping together.

"Bakugo, will you be there?" Kirishima asked as Bakugo was walking away.

"I couldn't think of anything more annoying," he responded, being stopped by (Y/n).

"Come on, I need to pick up some stuff and it would be a good time to talk about certain things," she quietly told him, almost whispering the last part.

Bakugo sighed in response, giving in to her request. "He's going!" she announced.

The class got to the mall, getting recognized by some strangers who still somehow remembered them from the sports festival. They all decided to split up, and meet back to where they separated at three.

(Y/n) went with Bakugo and Kirishima, the three becoming a closer trio now.

"We should look for some pajamas, I need some new ones," she suggested, the two other boys agreeing.

"Wait, don't you just wear a baggy t-shirt and shorts?" Bakugo asked, remembering the internship. "Like you're wearing now?"

(Y/n) at the time was wearing a baggy plain t-shirt and some jean shorts. She also had on some slip-on shoes.

"Wait, you've seen her in pajamas?" Kirishima asked, looking between the two.

"Well we shared a room during the internship." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Wait, what?!" Kirishima yelled, not realizing they were in separate beds.

"We slept in two separate beds, same room, you moron," Bakugo explained, calming Kirishima down.

"Oh," Kirishima sighed with relief. "That's not what I was thinking."

Bakugo and (Y/n) realized what he meant, blushing furiously in response. They arrived at a small clothing store within the mall and went in, looking at the pajamas selection. When Kirishima went to try on some, it left Bakugo and (Y/n) alone to talk.

"So, you wanted to talk?" Bakugo asked, looking at some of the sleep shirts.

"Yeah, I think we should finally." (Y/n) sighed. "Katsuki, why do you think people keep thinking we're together?"

"Oh um..." Bakugo said, beginning to look flustered. "I... don't know, because they're jealous losers?"

"Me either." She shook her head, leaning against the shelf. "Best Jeanist told me that we'd be good together once we were pros cause we 'complimented each other'. What do you think he meant by that?"

"He said that? That jerk..." he muttered angrily, remembering the internship. "Well, as his sidekicks said, he 'had good style'."

"I think everyone says that about Best Jeanist," (Y/n) giggled, Bakugo laughing with her after a minute. "I think he said that though because I'm like--I don't know..."

"My other half?" Bakugo suggested, taking her hand, which was leaning against the shelf.

"Yeah, you could say that." (Y/n) blushed, looking down to the ground.

Suddenly, Bakugo put his hand under (Y/n)'s chin, pulling her face gently to look at his. She leaned in and the two finally kissed. He put his hands on her waist as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"FINALLY!" Kirishima yelled, causing the two to break the kiss. "God, you guys took forever to do that!"

"Kirishima!" Bakugo growled, beginning to walk towards him. (Y/n) grabbed his arms, trying to hold him back.

"What do you mean 'finally'?" she asked, pulling Bakugo back.

"I mean, FINALLY!" Kirishima emphasized once again. "You two have a thing going on since the beginning of the school year, probably before that. And it took you guys forever to finally do something like that! So, does this mean you're finally together?"

Bakugo and (Y/n) paused for a moment, looking at each other and nodding. "Yeah," they said at almost the same time.

"Yes! I was rooting for you guys," Kirishima exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "You two work so well together, especially since you two can keep each other level-headed."

"Thanks man," she said, letting go of Bakugo and leaning back.

"I'm going to give you two a minute while I go pay for this stuff, okay?" Kirishima said as he went up to the register.

"So... we're together now." (Y/n) sighed, looking at Bakugo.

"Yeah, 'finally'," he slightly mocked Kirishima.

"Do you want to be together, Katsuki?" she asked him, putting her hand on his. "Cause if you don't I under--"

"I like you a lot, (Y/n)." Bakugo cut her off. "I do want to be together, if you do, too."

"I do," (Y/n) responded, looking up at him and smiling, seeing him smile back.

The mall was evacuated because of some villain, causing the shopping to be cut off rather quickly. Bakugo and (Y/n) decided to just go home since it was cut so short. As they reached the corner they separate at to go to their own homes, they both paused a minute.

"That was an interesting shopping trip," (Y/n) laughed slightly, not knowing how to describe it.

"Yeah, definitely was," Bakugo replied, rubbing his neck. "Maybe see you tomorrow?"

"Yep, maybe so," she said, reaching up to kiss his cheek and turning to leave. "Maybe see you tomorrow."

The next day, the girls had discussed going to the pool to hang out over the summer since they weren't allowed to take long trips over the summer. (Y/n) decided to go, putting on a tank-top and shorts. and as she was about to leave, she got a text from Kirishima asking about the pool:

Kirishima: Hey! Are the girls going to the school's pool too?

(Y/n): Yeah I was about to head out, what's up?

Kirishima: Bakugo and I were invited for endurance training and I can't get him to go, mind helping me since you're quite persuasive with him c;?

(Y/n): I'll help but I slightly hate you now. Meet at Katsuki's house.

She sighed, putting her phone in her bag and putting a towel in there as well. She walked off to meet Kirishima at Bakugo's house. As she approached the gate, she saw Kirishima there waiting for her.

"Hey, he won't come out of his house no matter how much I text him," Kirishima greeted her.

"Then we'll just go in," (Y/n) said, grabbing Kirishima's arm and dragging him to the front door. She knocked the door and heard screaming between the family like the last time she was there.

Finally, Bakugo opened the door to see Kirishima and (Y/n) waiting there for him, "Oh hey, (Y/n). What're you doing here?" He asked while stepping outside and closing the door.

"We're going to the school's pool, wanna come?" she asked him, Kirishima not feeling confident in this approach.

"Okay," Bakugo plainly responded, leaving Kirishima floored since he tried basically the same thing and it didn't work at all.

Once Bakugo got his stuff, the three began walking to the school, separating at their respective locker rooms to get changed. Once they came out and began walking to join the others, Bakugo heard about Midoriya going to work harder and began to stomp towards him.

"You'd better," Bakugo started. "The next time I beat you, I want you at your strongest, you damn nerd."

Y/N then ran over and grabbed Bakugo's arms, holding him back. "Hey, got your message, sorry I'm late," Kirishima said, going over to help hold him back. "Took a while to convince Bakugo to come out. I had to have a little help from (L/n)."

"So, Deku," Bakugo started, fired up once again. "Wanna settle who's better between us right now?"

"No, that's not it," Midoriya nervously sweated.

"Actually," Iida thought out loud as he rubbed his chin, "we could make this training a contest. Hey everyone, I propose that we have a race to see who can swim fifty meters the fastest! A friendly race!"

The boys all agreed, the girls came over to greet (Y/n), hearing about the race and offering to help out. Quirks were also allowed.

"Play nice," she whispered in Bakugo's ear.

"I'm going to annihilate you, Deku," Bakugo threatened after nodding to (Y/n), causing her to facepalm. "And you too, IcyHot, you bastard."

As they were setting up, she went down to the end of the pool since she would be able to see and sense who would touch the end first, giving a thumbs up when she was ready.

The first round went by quickly as Bakugo propelled himself over the water, (Y/n) declaring him the winner.

"You didn't even touch the water!" Sero yelled at him.

"It's called freestyle swimming!" Bakugo retorted.

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes while smiling and went back to get ready for the next round. It also went by quickly as Todoroki just using his right side to slide over the water, she declared him the winner.

"You're supposed to be swimming!" Kaminari and Mineta yelled.

The third round was closer as Iida and Midoriya were neck-in-neck, one they reached the end, there was a pause. (Y/n) declared Midoriya the winner.

Finally, it was a race between Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya. As the class cheered on for their classmates, she touched the ground, giving Iida a thumbs up.

Iida tried to start the race, but (Y/n)'s energy vision suddenly stopped, followed by a loud splash. She got up and saw the three in the water and Mr. Aizawa there, cancelling their quirks.

"It's five, your authorized pool time is officially over," Mr. Aizawa informed them. "Hurry up and go home."

"Come on, just one second!" Kaminari protested.

"We were finally getting to the good part!" Sero followed up.

"Are you questioning me?" Mr. Aizawa asked, giving them a terrifying glare.

After getting changed out of their swimsuits, Bakugo, Kirishima and (Y/n) all walked back together.

"Dammit!" Bakugo yelled, kicking a rock. "I can't believe he stopped the race like that."

"Yeah I know how you feel but cool your blasters, man," Kirishima told him. "Those two aren't just your opponents, you know. They're our friends."

"Shut up!" Bakugo snapped at him. "I don't care if they're my classmates or not. I won't let them get ahead of me. Isn't that what it means to be number one? To be the best I'll have to be stronger than All Might. It's only a matter of time."

"Katsuki, you know you can relax once in a while," (Y/n) suggested, grabbing his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so," Bakugo sighed, taking her hand in his and holding it.

"By the way you two," Kirishima started, getting the two to look over at him. "Have you told our classmates since yesterday? Like, any of them?"

"No..." she responded. "It's not really their business until we're ready to share it to be honest."

"Yeah," he agreed. "We'll tell them when we're ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 99 20
you moved to Japan right after middle school ended, and you decided to go to the top hero school in the country. you were always a bit sassy, yet shy...
214 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
3.7K 164 93
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
745K 27.3K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...