fanboy | taegi

By kimjohope

--the cliché but totally not cliché story of a fanboy who fell in love with his idol-- Kim Taehyung, known as... More

P R O L O G U E
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
bonus: 1
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two

fourteen

167 19 168
By kimjohope

"Taehyung's dating??" 

"Yes Yoongi." Hoseok sneered at him with distaste. "Taehyung IS dating Tzuyu from TWICE."

"How come he didn't tell me he liked her??" the older man looked back with an equally angered intensity. "We were pretty close, and I liked that he tells me everything."

"Did you tell him you were dating Chungha?" Namjoon didn't even bother to look up as he said those words, making Yoongi flinch a little. 

"No, but that's none of his business is it?" he fought back, but it was too weak. Hoseok just looked at him sadly. "But why didn't you tell us? Isn't this our business too?"

Yoongi whimpered, feeling cornered.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "I knew you guys wouldn't approve me sleeping around."

"Sleeping AROUND?" Namjoon finally looked up. "Min Yoongi, answer me and answer me NOW."

"Who all have you slept with?" he looked furious, nostrils flaring, and Yoongi knew he must have been hurt and angry.

"The most recent ones are Joy, Sunny Noona and Jisoo." he whispered only low enough for the duo before him could hear. "And now Chan- Chungha."

"Most recent.." Namjoon growled lightly. "So not just people from our closest friend circle, huh?"

"C'mon man!" Hoseok grumbled, "Why would you hook up with Joy and Jisoo?? I literally just went to have drinks with the BOTH of them today, and I don't think they know that you broke both of their hearts, you asshole!"

"Sunny Noona?" Namjoon started, and Yoongi knew he must have been in a rage. "I fucking had a crush on her, fucker! It was before I had Jin but I didn't think you would break the bro-code like that!"

"Do we even know you anymore?" Hoseok shook him by the shoulders, making him stand up straight a little. "Are you still our best friend?"

That made him break down into tears.

"Guys, I'm so fucking sorry." he wiped a stray tear, "I'm not justifying myself, but I've been going through a tough personal struggle lately, and that's why I've been sleeping around more than  usual."

"What is it, Yoongi-ah?" Hoseok hugged him tight, "Tell us, let it out."

"I promise I will." he vowed, "Just let me finish somethings, and confirm some other things first."

"Okay." the younger man smiled a little. "But tell us soon, we're worried for you.."

"Yeah we are." Namjoon mumbled under his breath, but Yoongi knew he had forgiven him. He hugged them both tightly, they were his only family left.

"I love you guys.." he whispered softly as he held them, and they nodded their heads in his tight grasp. He smiled, pulling away and ruffling their hair.

He was their hyung after all.

"I'll be at the studio if you need me." he walked away, letting the others have a small conversation of their own.

A few minutes later, he realised that he had left his phone down in the living room; so he quietly walked down to retrieve it. He was just about to walk in where the two of them were talking, unannounced;

But he heard his name come up in their chatter, and he stopped to listen.

"Jimin is going to kill me." Hoseok looked worried, "He's going to castrate Yoongi, but he will still kill me."

"You think Jin hasn't threatened the same?" Namjoon gestured to the phone in his hand, "He's been plotting murder ever since Dispatch posted that ridiculously fancy announcement."

Dispatch? he wondered.. Oh! Maybe the Bangtan members didn't like that Taehyung and Tzuyu were dating. For some reason, he didn't like it either. Those pictures the two idols had posted were intimate, and looked like they were very in love for someone who claimed that they had just begun dating.

But why would Jimin and Seokjin hyung want to kill him? He didn't force those kids to date!

"That complete idiot Yoongi had to tell the world that he was fucking Chungha, didn't he?" Namjoon growled, "Jin has been so worried for Tae. I cant even fathom the situation at the Bangtan dorms now."

"Taehyung???" he thought, mind running in circles. "How was HE fucking involved in this?"

"Jungkook came by my studio today looking for Yoongi." Hoseok looked worried, "I told him he wasn't there, just to send the poor boy back home."

"Jungkook must've been angry enough to kill him." Namjoon looked a little miffed, "That boy adores Taehyung to death. And goddamn he's a muscle pig, works out for hours every day."

This is crazy!! What's happening! Is there a reason everyone's angry at him for? And Jungkook wanted to beat him up? Why?

"I guess we all thought Taegi would happen, didn't we?" Hoseok smiled sadly, "I'm still so fucking pissed at Yoongi for leading him on like that, but we have to forgive him.. He's our friend too."

TAEGI? What does that have to do with this? He was confused, wanting answers.. And no one led anyone on! What were they insinuating?

"Taetae called me today, after I spoke with Jimin." Hoseok continued, "Jimin wanted me to kill him, and he even read me the fucking texts on Tae's phone."

Only he called him Taetae. He felt a sudden burn of jealousy, a pang in his heart. And what texts?

"He asked me not to say a thing to Yoongi." he continued, "Begged me to keep it a secret."

"Poor boy has been in love with him for two and a half years, Namjoon!" his voice was raised now, almost yelling. "And what does Yoongi go and do? Flirts with him in the comments section of our Instagram, sends him cute texts, acts jealous of other boys and girls who pay attention to that sweet soul."

"And fucking led him on." he ended, growling deeply. "Told Tae that he had friends with benefits, told him that he liked girls, just like he did! HE FUCKING LAUGHED, A FUCKING CRYING WITH LAUGHTER EMOJI, with the message "What? I'm not gay!"

"Hobi-ah.." Namjoon held the man who was almost in tears, "It's fine, hon. We'll go visit the dorms today, try to make him feel better."

"We're both mad at hyung, but he apologised." he tried to smile, but failed miserably. "Let's forgive him, okay?"

"I'm calling Jackson, let's set up a surprise for Tae." he ended, patting his friend's back. "And I'm glad he's dating Tzuyu now."

"I hope she isn't a rebound from Yoongi.." Hoseok looked grim, "But I'm not too worried, he seems to care for her deeply."

"She suits him, somehow." Namjoon agreed, nodding. "No, I don't think she's a rebound. I'm sure he still is in love with Yoongi, but he would never hurt his best friend like Yoongi hurt him."

"They looked happy too, in those pictures." Hoseok finally smiled, "I don't think ice-cold Yoongi could have given bubbly little Taehyung the happiness that Tzuyu seems to radiate. I'm happy for them, she's good for him too."

"Jackson and the other six are ready." Namjoon looked up from his phone, seeing the thumbs up from the GOT7 gang. "Let's go."

"Leave a note for Yoongi though." he walked out, grabbing the keys to their car.

Hoseok wrote a short note, left it on the kitchen table and walked out hurriedly leaving Yoongi alone; finally able to come out.

He sat down at the kitchen table and burst into tears.

He had fucked up.

Fucked up bad.

______________________________________________________________________________

Back in the Bangtan Dorms: A little while ago

"Shh.." Seokjin comforted, pulling a crying Taehyung onto his lap. "It's okay to cry, Tae.. Let it all out."

"I r-really thought he liked me too!" he wept, clinging onto Jin's neck. "He f-flirted with me too, I don't know how he could say that to me!"

"Tae-yah.." Jimin went up to the crying boy and hugged him, sandwiching him tightly, "I'm so sorry this happened to you, but maybe he thought that the flirting was for fun and that it was for the fans."

"B-but it's still so unfair!" he cried, "Jimin you know it's unfair!"

"I know, baby.." the shorter boy whispered, "But you can't weep about him forever. He's not worth your tears."

"But I spent two and a half fucking years loving him and he doesn't even know!" the weeping man looked at Jimin, eyes bloodshot. "And that's still my fault, I didn't ever tell him. But im glad I didn't. He would've laughed at my face and flashed that stupid smirk at me. 'What!? I'm not gay!' he would've taunted, with that fucking emoji."

"I know, Tae.." Jimin held him as he wiped his tears away with the end of his sleeve. "But now it's time to let go of him; he doesn't deserve an angel like you."

"Mayb-"

"FUCK! Where's Taehyung!" the front door banged open, a furious Jungkook running in and collapsing on the pile of boys sandwiched together.

"Kookie, where were you?" Tae asked him, patting the maknaes head tiredly, "I was worried where you were.."

"I went to BigHit to beat up Min Yoongi." he answered, stony faced. Taehyung gasped, "WHAT!?"

"He managed to evade me." the younger man growled, "Hobi hyung stopped me from going further than Namjoon hyung's office."

"Please don't hurt anyone for me, Jungkookie.." the older man hugged the strong boy, "You would have regretted it later."

"Never." Jungkook grumbled, "That fucker led you on. He hurt my hyung!"

"Still.." Taehyung tried to smile, "It's not okay to hurt people."

"I love you, Taehyungie.." the younger cried, "We all do."

"I know.." Tae smiled, "I love you too."

-

"But what about Tzuyu?" Jimin asked Taehyung once all the tears were dried and things looked normal again. "Do you really like her? For real? She's not just a rebound?"

"No Jimin.." Taehyung smiled genuinely, "I like her for real. She's one of my closest friends, and I would never hurt her or make her a rebound."

"I think my stupid love for Yoongi hyung blinded me from the love that was sitting there right in front of me." he admitted, "I never saw her that way until I thought of her yesterday, and everything just changed."

"Our date last night was amazing." he smiled, "I may not be over Yoongi hyung yet, but I can say im getting there."

"So you're happy with Tzu?" Jin smiled, walking into the kitchen to make dinner. "That's awesome! You guys looked pretty happy last night when you came back from that date."

"I can tell she likes me a lot." Tae grinned, "And I can see myself with her in the future. She made me smile again last night when I never thought I could smile again."

"Aish! That's so fucking cheesy." Jungkook grimaced, walking in and plopping down on the kitchen island, dipping his finger into the pot, yelling in pain and Jin hit him hard for it.

"It is cheesy, isn't it?" Jimin laughed at the scene, "But it's good to see you dating, Tae."

"I'm finally gonna get over Yoongi hyung." Tae smiled at the thought, though it hurt just a little. "Tzu is here to help me, and so are you."

"She's good for you, I gotta admit." Jungkook shrugged, rubbing his arm where Jin had smacked him hard, "And those pictured you posted last night were so fucking fluffy I wanted to puke." he shuddered visibly, making everyone laugh.

"I really really like her." Taehyung mumbled as he leant on Jimin, eyes closing as he fell into a sweet, dreamless sleep.

"I really really like him.."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

long ass chapter, but it isn't too funny. I promise to give you like tons of funny chapters next!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.8K 41
What happens when 2 members in the biggest band in the world have a crush on their eldest hyung?! this book includes a major and probably the most re...
458K 12.6K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...
1.7M 131K 120
[COMPLETED] In which Yoongi falls in love with a famous Intagram model who claims to be homophobic. ❃ ''What's your plan?'',Namjoon asked Yoongi ske...
286K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...