Mystery Tattoo | Norenmin

By taeil_tuesday_

"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent... More

Chapter 1: Lee Jeno
Chapter 2: Huang Renjun
Chapter 3: Lee Jeno
Chapter 4: Huang Renjun
Chapter 5: Lee Jeno
Chapter 6: Na Jaemin
Chapter 7: Lee Jeno
Chapter 9: Lee Jeno
Chapter 10: Lee Jeno
Chapter 11: Huang Renjun
Chapter 12: Lee Jeno
Chapter 13: Na Jaemin
Chapter 14: Huang Renjun
Chapter 15: Lee Jeno
Chapter 16: Huang Renjun
Chapter 17: Huang Renjun
Chapter 18: Na Jaemin
Chapter 19: Huang Renjun
Chapter 20: Lee Jeno
Chapter 21: Na Jaemin
Chapter 22: Na Jaemin
Chapter 23: Lee Jeno
Chapter 24: Lee Donghyuck
Chapter 25: Huang Renjun
Chapter 26: Lee Jeno
Chapter 27: Na Jaemin
Chapter 28: Huang Renjun
Chapter 29: Na Jaemin
Chapter 30: Lee Jeno
Chapter 31: Huang Renjun
Chapter 32: Huang Renjun
Chapter 33: Na Jaemin
Chapter 34: Lee Jeno
Chapter 35: Na Jaemin
Chapter 36: Huang Renjun
Chapter 37: Na Jaemin
Chapter 38: Lee Jeno
Chapter 39: Lee Jeno
Author's Note

Chapter 8: Huang Renjun

3.1K 179 182
By taeil_tuesday_

"Alright, good night Ten and Sicheng! I'll see you later." Renjun called over his shoulder at the two beaming adults before turning his gaze towards the boy next to him.

Renjun felt strange and, not realizing that somewhere on a campus bench Jeno was feeling the same, didn't know how to sort out his feelings. Yes, he was bold in the moment but it was more because he was in his element, he was comfortable and confident with his actions as he felt the same with his craft.

Now that Jeno had left Renjun felt a little empty and didn't know how to explain his feelings without using the word strange.

"Injun, you okay?" Renjun heard Jaemin's voice pull him out of his head and he turned his attention towards the certain pink-haired male. "You seem a little out of it."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think." Renjun responded before he stopped walking, leading the other boy to stop beside him. "I feel strange Jaems but I don't know how to describe it. I-I didn't regret anything I did," Renjun quickly assured the other, "but I feel weird. It felt like I just exited from one world to another and i-if I'm honest, " Renjun turned to face the other boy, fiddling with his fingers, "I don't really know what I am."

Renjun heard a soft breath come from Jaemin and he immediately regretted opening his mouth. "You know what, j-just forget I said anything." Renjun awkwardly laughed but stopped when he felt Jaemin take his hands in his own.

"You don't need to figure anything out right now Junnie, It's probably confusing for you and I can only imagine that Jeno's feeling a bit confused too," Jaemin chuckled and placed his fingers under Renjun's chin, forcing him to look Jaemin in the eyes, "I can't tell you how you feel so I'll tell you how I feel. I feel so extremely happy that I met you and Jeno today. I've only known you two for a couple of hours but I think I finally understand the expression 'love at first sight.' I think that as soon as the three of us met, there was instant chemistry between us and that what our relationship is, is a lot different from your standard relationship. I like our uniqueness, I like our chemistry, I like you, I like Jeno," Jaemin confessed and gave Renjun a loving smile, "This is happening so fast that it's overwhelming for both Jeno and yourself but I'll wait for the two of you to figure out your feelings. I'll wait for however long you need me too. Hell, I'll wait forever if I need to just so we can be together after death. I'm here Renjun, I'll always be here."

Renjun let out shaky breaths as tears fell from his eyes. Jaemin brought Renjun's hand up to his mouth and placed a chase kiss to Renjun's palm, all while keeping eye contact with Renjun. Renjun felt his legs weaken and he felt so overwhelmed. With emotions and with the pure love that Jaemin enveloped him in.

"T-thank you Nana." Renjun sobbed out between unstable breaths and Jaemin only smiled sweetly before pulling Renjun into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around his torso. Renjun stayed in Jaemin's arms until he had calmed down and before he pulled away he felt Jaemin press a kiss to the top of Renjun's head.

Renjun smiled, feeling embarrassed, and wiped his face with his hands until he was sure he wiped all his tears away. His face felt puffy and he was sure he looked like a complete mess in front of Jaemin.

Jaemin seemed to read his thoughts and only laughed before holding his hand out to Renjun.

"Let me take you to your dorm?" and how could Renjun ever resist Na Jaemin.

______________________________

After a sad goodbye and another kiss placed on Renjun's palm, Renjun made his way into his dorm. Renjun, however, was not greeted with darkness but with all of the dorm lights on and a screaming Chinese boy.

"Renjun where were you," Chenle screamed and before Renjun could dodge he had flung himself onto Renjun's tired frame, "You never come home this late!"

Renjun gave Chenle an apologetic look and tried not to tease the younger when he called their dorm "home." Renjun managed to pull the worried boy off of his body.

"A client came in late, I, uh, it took some time. Plus we got a new intern at the parlor." Renjun explained and Chenle clapped his hands.

"You have to introduce me!" Chenle smiled before stopping and narrowing his eyes at Renjun. "Have you eaten anything?" At Renjun's sheepish expression Chenle hit him over the head and moved towards their food stash.

"You have to take care of yourself Injunnie or else I'll kill you myself before you do," Chenle grumbled, "You're so damn lucky that I'm rich and was able to get us a dorm with a kitchen or else we'd have to travel all the way to the communal kitchen and possibly interact with other people." Chenle grimaced in disgust as he began to boil water and grab a frying pan. "You make me worry about you too much, you're lucky to have me and my cooking skills."

Renjun laughed at the younger's rant before placing his bag by his desk in their room and walked back into the kitchen to sit at the counter. Renjun waited patiently (or not so patiently as his stomach grumbled and demanded food) and when Chenle finally placed food in front of him he gave Chenle an aggressive hug before diving into the delicious ramen.

"You said you had a client that came in late, was it for a mystery tattoo?" Chenle asked Renjun as he sat down next to him, "Were they cute?"

Renjun choked on his ramen noodles.

After several hectic minutes of Renjun choking and Chenle screaming as he tried to get Renjun to breathe again Renjun was back to slurping his noodles.

"Damn I guess this client was damn sexy if you reacted like that," Chenle remarked and Renjun, luckily with no noodles in his mouth, glared at him.

"Y-yeah," Renjun cleared his throat at the stutter, "he was pretty cute."

"He?" Chenle raised his eyebrows and Renjun's face turned red.

"Oh uh yeah his name is Jeno, his friends dared him to get a mystery tattoo," Renjun explained.

Chenle's face widened in shock. "Wait Jeno like as in Lee Jeno? He's a super goody thought," Chenle sat back in his seat shaking his head, "I would have never expected him to actually get a tattoo."

"He was definitely a goody by the way he reacted to me." Renjun laughed before clapping his hands over his mouth and Chenle's wide eyes.

"Wait what?" Chenle yelled, "What did you do Renjun!" Chenle stood up and slammed his hands down at Renjun's bright red face.

"I flirted Chenle," Renjun wailed throwing his face into his hands, "and not only did I flirt with Jeno but I also flirted with the new intern. And not only did I flirt with the intern but the intern flirted with me AND Jeno." Renjun looked up panicked and was met with Chenle's confused expression.

"Wait, what?"

___________________________________

Renjun had just finished telling Chenle the entire story and was sitting quietly at the counter while Chenle processed everything.

"So you're telling me that your new intern, Na Jaemin, you and Jeno all flirted with each other, handing out your phone numbers, and you could possibly be getting into a relationship with two other guys when you're not sure if you're gay or polyamorous."

"Sound's about right," Renjun said miserably and Chenle sighed before taking Renjun's hands into his.

"I know this is definitely confusing for you Renjun but from what you've told me this Jaemin guy is whipped for you and Jeno definitely seemed like he was into you. Plus Jaemin said he would wait for you! You don't need to figure out who you are today, it takes time to figure out what and who you want. It defiantly took me a while!" Chenle comforted Renjun.

"How did you start to figure it out Lele?" Renjun asked, gripping onto Chenle's hands more tightly.

Chenle sighed as he furrowed his eyebrows, thinking deeply. "It's different for everyone Junnie, and you don't need to rush to label yourself either. When I started to suspect I liked guys I thought a lot. And I mean a lot. You have to examine yourself, your thoughts and your actions. That's why it takes so long. Only you can really decide if you're attracted to other guys." Chenle explained and Renjun let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Renjun felt like a huge suffocating weight had been lifted after he talked with Chenle but he still felt something pressing down on his chest.

"I think I'm going to go to bed Lele, It's been a long day for me and I haven't even gone to sleep." Renjun stood up and yawned. Chenle stood up and engulfed him in a huge.

"I'm here for you Junnie. I don't have classes today so I'll just do some coding." Chenle pushed an exhausted Renjun to bed. "Do you need me to wake you up for your afternoon class?"

Renjun just nodded and felt almost disembodied as Chenle helped into his bed, tucking the covers over him.

Chenle hadn't even left the room before Renjun was fast asleep.

________________________________
After writing this chapter I feel the need to let you guys know that if you need anything I'm here for you if you need to talk or rant.

I love you like always and I hope you're taking care of yourself.

Thank you for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 15.1K 33
"i can literally suck all your blood and kill you right here right now." "do it pussy. no balls." a/n: i kinda hate this story too !SOME MATURE CONTE...
219K 10.2K 25
Where Na Jaemin is confused about his feelings towards his two best friends and he's unsure of how to handle it. Days go by where he wants to kiss th...
5.1K 142 23
"is this really it between us?" - school au ; text fic - unfinished. - started : 30/08/23 published : - 22/09/23 ended : -
29.4K 697 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...