a work of art ; sachaeng

By run2mina

Chaeyoung is an introvert who's secretly crushing on her own bully, Sana. Will Sana ever return her feelings... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty

chapter nine

1.2K 53 29
By run2mina

"Holy shit. I'm kissing Sana," Chaeyoung thought, "I'm fucking kissing Sana!"

The two were friends for almost two weeks now. Is it really okay for them to be kissing? The thing that confused Chaeyoung most was that Sana initiated the kiss. So, does that mean Sana likes Chaeyoung? We don't know.

The two release and pant to catch their breaths.

"Wow... Y-You... you-"

"I kissed you," Sana chuckled, "Yeah, I know."

"Why? Why did you kiss me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You're cute, that's why," Sana answered simply.

Chaeyoung ran her fingers along her lips because it's still so surreal to her that her and Sana just shared a kiss.

A Kiss.

"I can give you another one to let you know that you're not dreaming," Sana winked.

"N-No!" Chaeyoung exclaimed immediately, "I... I'm okay."

"Whatever you say, pumpkin," Sana giggled.

"P-Pumpkin..?" Chaeyoung thought.

Sana laid down on the sand and rested her arms behind her head. Chaeyoung laid down next to her and felt Sana's arm wrap around her body, making Chaeyoung shift closer to Sana's body.

"I want to stay like this," Chaeyoung muttered, "Forever."

Sana chuckled, "Ah, you're adorable. But yes, I agree. I want to stay like this forever as well."

The two were laying in a comfortable silence and Sana began to speak, "I wish it was all different."

"What do you mean?"

"Everything. I'm known as that bitchy popular girl that has friends that I know are just using me for popularity," Sana continued, "Everything that happened to me isn't genuine. Everyone's fake because they know I'm rich and they know I'm well known. They're just using me, no one really cares. Everyone except you. I feel comfortable with you, Chaeyoung, I really do. I feel like you bring out the best in me."

Chaeyoung smiled, "I know you, Sana. I know that you're not what everyone says you are. Yes, you did bully me and was a bitch towards me but that's only because you yourself was hurting on the inside and took it out on me. I understand, Sana, I understand why."

"I still feel bad," Sana looked down.

Chaeyoung tapped Sana's cheek, "Hey," Sana looked up and met with Chaeyoung's eyes, "Stop saying that. It's all in the past and it's time to move forward. I forgive you, okay? Like I said, I completely understand why. I can finally see your true colors, Sana, and they're beautiful."

Sana smiled widely and leaned in, causing their noses to bump graze against one another. She carefully removed Chaeyoung's glasses.

"Is it okay if I kiss you again?" Sana whispered against Chaeyoung's lips.

"By all means, be my guest," Chaeyoung smiled.

Sana chuckled softly and connected her lips with Chaeyoung's once again.

It's been two weeks since the kiss, one month since they became friends in the first place. They never talked about the kiss since then but, they hang out frequently and are always together outside of school. Whenever Sana walks by Chaeyoung in the hallways with her friends, she'll subtly wink at her which causes Chaeyoung to turn her cheeks into a rosy pink color.

Tzuyu and Dahyun still doesn't know about the kiss. Neither does Mina. Speaking of Mina, Chaeyoung hasn't heard from her in a while. She sees her everywhere but they don't talk. Not even a glance is spared. She recently saw that Mina befriended their student body president, Jihyo.

"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!"

Dahyun has paper but Chaeyoung has scissors. Chaeyoung yelped in joy and Dahyun pouted.

"Ha! I get Tzuyu's chocolate bar~" Chaeyoung sang. Tzuyu giggled and handed Chaeyoung her last chocolate bar.

Dahyun stood there while pouting. Tzuyu pouted too and cupped Dahyun's cheeks. They still don't know about the other's feelings yet which drives Chaeyoung nuts.

"It's okay, Hyunie, maybe next time," Tzuyu chuckled.

"It's not fair! Chaeyoung already had a chocolate bar earlier from Sana," Dahyun whined.

Chaeyoung playfully snickered which made Dahyun glare.

"Speaking of Sana," Chaeyoung said while she checked her phone and took a bite of the chocolate she received, "I have to go. She needs notes for Calculus."

"Okay. See you at lunch?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Bye guys!"

They waved Chaeyoung goodbye. Now, it's just awkward with them two alone together. Dahyun finally told Chaeyoung last week about her feelings for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung basically forced Tzuyu into blurting out her feelings for Dahyun at lunch that one time.

"Alright well, I have to go to Physics," Tzuyu exhaled, "I'll see you at lunch, Dahyunie."

"Wait, before you go to class," Dahyun began which got Tzuyu's attention as she halted, "T-There's a fair in town tomorrow... and I was wondering- erm- if... if you-"

She got cut off with Tzuyu kissing her cheek. Dahyun gasped and put her hand over her cheek.

"Is this your way of asking me out on a date, Miss Dahyun?" Tzuyu smirked.

Dahyun deflated her shoulders and smiled at the girl, "Yeah. Yeah, it is."

"Well, it was about time," Tzuyu winked but on the inside her heart fluttered. Dahyun looked down and giggled as she began to blush.

"But to answer your question," Tzuyu took Dahyun's fingers and played with them, "I'd love to go to the fair with you."

Dahyun looked up at her with slightly widened eyes, "You will? Like seriously?"

Tzuyu happily smiled as she nodded. Dahyun grinned widely as the corners of her lips reached her eyes.

"Great, I'll pick you up at seven?"

"That's perfect," Tzuyu exhaled, "Look, I really have to go to class now. Thank you for the invite, i'll be looking forward to it! I'll catch you later."

"Yep. See you."

Tzuyu walked away but added a sway to her hips because she knows Dahyun's looking. She hears Dahyun exhale a deep breath and she smirks to herself. When Tzuyu went around the corner, Dahyun squealed to herself as she's happy she finally landed a date with Tzuyu.

"I can't believe you," Chaeyoung shook her head as she chuckled.

"What?" Sana playfully asked.

"You want me to change my hair?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I never said that, Chaengie," Sana grinned.

"But, you implied it!"

"Maybe..." Sana trailed off. Chaeyoung scoffed.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Nothing! I just think you'd look cute if you had brown hair and bangs," Sana replied.

Chaeyoung huffed out a breath.

"Still cannot believe you," She muttered.

"Come on, I'll even do it for you!" Sana exclaimed.

Chaeyoung turned around and crossed her arms, "You'd want to cut and dye my hair?"

Sana nodded happily.

"Not going to happen. My parents and sisters would freak out," Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Please? I'll pay you!"

Chaeyoung hesitated.

"I can't believe I'm letting you style my hair," Chaeyoung muttered in disbelief.

Chaeyoung let Sana come over her house since she's home alone. Her parents went on a trip, Wendy's working, and Hyejoo's in detention so why not.

"Thanks for letting me come over," Sana chuckled, "By the way, your house is cute."

"Thank you," Chaeyoung smiled, "Now, just- just get it over with."

"Sure thing, pumpkin."

Sana brought with her hair dye and scissors. She first dyed Chaeyoung's black hair into a dark brown color and washed it. With the hair still damp, she straddles Chaeyoung's lap to cut bangs. Sure, it startled Chaeyoung and made her panic but if she closed her eyes shut and began to think of happy thoughts, it'll be over before she knew it.

"And done! You look beautiful," Sana finalized.

She placed a mirror in front of Chaeyoung and she gasped as she saw the finished look. Her hair is blow dried with the ends curled and her bangs straightened.

"Ah, I forgot the finishing touch."

Sana picked up Chaeyoung's glasses and placed them on the bridge of her nose. Sana smiled at Chaeyoung through the mirror and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"Now, you're finished. What do you think?" Sana asked with a hint of hopefulness to her voice.

"I... I think you did an amazing job," Chaeyoung breathlessly said.

Sana stood up with a big smile, "Really? You really think so?"

Chaeyoung nodded as she stood up. She engulfed Sana into an embrace.

"I look ten times better than before because of you," Chaeyoung sighed as she nuzzled her face into the crook of Sana's neck. Sana smiled and kissed the crown of Chaeyoung's head.

"Thank you, pumpkin," Sana whispered. They stayed like that for a couple minutes before Chaeyoung decided to back away.

"Can you stay for a little bit?" Chaeyoung asked as she played with the ends of her newly styled hair, "Wendy and Hyejoo aren't going to be here any sooner because Wendy's shift ends at nine and Hyejoo texted me saying she's at a friend's house. So, I don't want to be alone."

Sana giggled, "I'd love to stay for a bit."

Chaeyoung walks to the living room with Sana quietly trailing behind.

"Want to watch something? A movie maybe?"

"Sure," Sana answered as she jumped onto the couch and grabbed a pillow to snuggle.

"Let's see... up for a scary movie?"

Sana's smile dropped and her eyes widened a bit.

"A... s-scary movie?" She stammered.

"Yeah, a scary movie. Are you scared of them?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhm..." Sana looked down, "A l-little bit, yeah."

Chaeyoung tilted her head as she smiled. It's cute to see that the snooty bitch that seems tough is actually a softie on the inside. She scooted closer to Sana.

"It's okay. I'm with you so you don't have to be scared," Chaeyoung assured.

Sana looked at her with scared eyes and sighed, "Fine, fine. Can I cuddle with you? S-So, I seem safer."

Chaeyoung chuckled and scooted closer and wrapped her arms around Sana.

"I got you."

Chaeyoung's been getting bolder with Sana the more they hang out together. It's interesting because she used to be the one that's terrified as she's being cornered by Sana's sharp glare but here she is, protecting Sana from a scary movie.

As they were watching a movie, Sana yelps in fear during the jumpscares and buries her face into Chaeyoung's chest. Chaeyoung giggled a bit at the scared girl in her arms but with Sana being more scared, Chaeyoung has more chances to tighten her grip of the girl. There are times when Sana just doesn't watch the movie and keeps her face hidden. Chaeyoung soothes her a bit by caressing her hair. That makes Sana better and gives her the courage to continue watching.

"Thank you for being my savior," Sana exhales when the credits of the movie starts rolling in.

Chaeyoung smiles endearingly at the girl snuggled up in her arms. Who knew a small and cheesy phrase like that could get Chaeyoung's heart to begin fluttering and racing?

"Always."

soft hours for sachaeng are now open.

and i HAD to add that datzu part in bc i love them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
8.4K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
38.5K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...
184K 6K 39
{COMPLETED BUT EDITING} Stubbornness = Son Chaeyoung. A bratty teenager fell for her already married teacher, Jung Mina. Thing which seemed normal...