Little wolf - Ivar Lothbrok

Per yeahbllythelol

"She could smell the insatiable sexual appetite of the men behind her as she slyly withdrew her blade from th... Més

I
II
III

Cast

1.5K 17 0
Per yeahbllythelol

This is my first vikings imagine and I thought I should introduce the characters first.

I do not own any characters other than Ylva Ingeborg and her parents if they get introduced later on in the book, I do not own vikings.

YLVA INGEBORG
pronounced EEL-va ING-e-bawrk
YLVA means female wolf
INGEBORG means gods protection

FAWN INGEBORG - Ylva's mother
pronounced how it is spelt!
FAWN means little young deer

MAGNUS INGEBORG - Ylva's father
pronounced MAG-nes
MAGNUS means greatness

The rest of the characters are from the show Vikings!

this will be my final warning to you all:
there will most likely be vivid descriptions of gruesome scenes, vulgar language and adult themes etc. click off if these will trigger / distress you in any way!

please vote and comment to tell me your thoughts !

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.8K 869 31
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
My Sin Per XxMeixiangxX

Novel·la històrica

1.7M 68.2K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
250K 16.2K 144
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
Beyond Times Per Woody

Novel·la històrica

94.4K 6K 56
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...