love built on lies ↠ harry st...

Από hesasnowflake

They met at the wrong time under the wrong circumstances, in a world that was not theirs. They had no choice... Περισσότερα

LOVE BUILT ON LIES
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
ACT TWO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

12

6K 208 90
Από hesasnowflake

GRIFFIN E. WALKER
November, 2014

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As soon as November rolled around, so did my need to drop out of university. It was a continued reoccurrence in my life. I wanted to drop out every other week but this time around, it was worse because so was the stress on my back.

That's where clubbing came into the picture. A simple message sent to the groupchat of people I have met throughout university, more specifically during night outs, and my evening was sorted. It was Wednesday, which meant early entry into Eclectic. Honestly, most students went there, it had the best drinks and best music. Perhaps the prices were laughable, that's why prinks came in handy. Get fucked up at home and you get to enjoy the music all night, without having to spend ridiculous amount on alcohol.

Tonight, though, something a little more than alcohol was needed. Sorting my business with someone as close as Wesley Atkins was risky but also much safer than doing it with some randomer. Once my order went through, I knew he'd have it done by the time I had gotten ready. Never took that too far, by the way. Whacked on some mascara, did a bit of magic on the lids and added a bit of colour to my lips, curled my hair until it stayed in place and voila. I was done for the night. I'd sweat it off by the time I'd get home so it didn't matter to me too much.

Which was my plan. Yep. Sweat it off. One way or another, I knew I'd find a lost soul, someone who needed a distraction as much as my miserable self. Obviously, there was a certain standard they had to hit but that's why Eclectic was my choice of club majority of the time. Fitties everywhere.

Around half nine, I decided to get the bus to Wesley's to gather my things. With prinks being at Megan's house, who was one of the girls I usually went out with, I needed some time to get there and then get to the club.

Once my fist collided with the wood, it was a waiting game. Someone inside the house screamed and then another person screamed back which finally led to the door opening.

"Who's there?" Harry opened the door. And he went straight into a knock knock joke. Because I knocked, in case no one caught onto it like I did. It shouldn't have come as a surprise, seeing as he was quite the fan of those. The night it was my job to make sure he did not freeze to death, he showcased his wide range of jokes, pretty much all of them of one kind.

"Says."

"Says who?"

"Says me, that's who—now move out of my way," I squeezed myself past him and manoeuvred my way into the kitchen. The living room was empty and where else would hungry uni students be if they are not watching telly but it stinks of food cooking? Yep. Kitchen.

"Griff?" Nadine seemed surprised to see me which made me assume Wes didn't announce my coming over. It didn't bother me too much, the less people knew the better. "Wow. You're stunning!"

"Thanks, babe—where's Wesley?" I asked. Spending more time in this house than I had to seemed like torture to me and I was the one who put myself in this situation.

"Here," I heard him shout and tumble down the stairs, heavy steps from above us made the whole house shake. Thank god I didn't have to deal with such things living with my cousin, seeing as majority of people living in our building were a lot like Callum, job-wise, aka never home. "If you'd like to follow me to my office."

"Did you seriously order a booty call before dinner?" Adrian asked as he made his way out of a room, most likely the toilet because he was wiping his hands in his joggers. "Oh. You."

"Oh. Me," I replied just as dry as he did. Him and I only got along when we were pissed. He was kind of judgemental, at least that was the vibe he gave off therefore how I stored him in my mind.

Wesley only took me outside of the house, the door closed on him as soon as we walked down the steps to be a little farther away from any possible prying eyes. It became windy and it was already really dark. He solved this issue with his phone as he turned the torch on and then put the phone between his lips. That only worked for so long, so, I took it from him and held it up for us.

"Don't go crazy with it."

"Please," I sighed as I took my money out and slipped him the folded-up notes. I only had two fivers on me, not that he minded that. Also, to mention, he sold me stuff on a discounted price, seeing as he was close friends with Nadine who would've had his head had something happened to me due to his side business.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

"Hey, um, what did you say to Harry before?" he questioned as I stuffed the goods I bought from him in my pocket. My eyebrow arched in question, unsure of what he meant. "Well, he was still standing in the door when I came down... assumed you said something that shocked him to the core."

I smirked. Well, then. Leaving him speechless happened for the third time in the three years I've known him. Truth be told, we never really spoke much until this year which was more than fine by me. Wasn't too sure why we interacted so much this academic term.

"Nothing much," was my final answer before I turned my back on him and left. I had a place to be.

And boy, was I excited? Words couldn't have explained how buzzed I was to finally be having some proper fun. Don't get me wrong, going out with my best friend was fun. We got to make memories and chill out. But Nadine wasn't how these people were. She wasn't like Megan, Joe, Ollie or Lily. Not saying that as a bad thing but the way I partied with them was a hell of a lot different to how things went down with my dear best friend.

Soon enough, I made it to my third to last location of the night. Second was the club, last was the bed of whomever would manage to charm me off my tits. I drove a hard bargain, so, as much as I thought it was easy for me to get laid when hammered, my night buddies still needed to work for it. And, let me tell you, they adored the game they had to go through, the lust that it created and the craving they developed was everything I could have asked for and more.

"Griffin!" Megan screamed my name when she opened the door for me. One hand held her drink, the other in the air as she hugged me. It has been a couple of weeks since I've seen any of them which was a shame because we really did get along. Though, have to admit, the only times we've hung out were during the night, pissed out of our minds.

"Meg," I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her back and leaned into her slightly when she pulled me closer to kiss the side of my head. She stunk of alcohol already, a bit of weed and definitely of the Chanel perfume that remind me of a bunch of grannies. "Just how drunk are you?"

She pulled back and closed one of her eyes to pinch her fingers together, showing me the tiniest bit. I laughed and shook my head, moving closer to the kitchen. The house screamed of music and it was dark, other than the flickering lights that came from the living room and the spot-lights from the kitchen. It was the usual set up: people around the table, alcohol filled with it, cards laid out as a round of never have I ever took place. Or, well, I assumed that's what they played.

"GW in the building!" Ollie put his hands on the sides of his mouth as he deepened his voice and caused a whole scene of my arrival. I couldn't help but laugh and take a seat.

"What are we doing, then?" I asked as I leaned back in the chair. I crossed my arms and spread my legs under the table, sitting like an absolute joke but at least, it was comfortable. Much like my outfit. High-waisted jeans paired with a top and my denim jacket over it. I had Vans on my feet.

Perhaps not the sexiest outfit of mine but I was too stressed about everything that getting properly dolled up just didn't fit into my bracket of spare effort.

"Never have I bloody ever," some lad answered as he kept looking at me. He made it pretty clear he was horny as he kept eyeing me. Well, my tits, to be perfectly clear.

"Back off," Lily hit him in the shoulder as she pulled the chair out which was between us and slammed a glass down in front of me. "Hey, gorgeous."

"Y'alright?" I asked as I took it and drank some of it. Vodka mixed with orange juice. Lily's favourite. I drank it because it got me drunk and tasted alright.

"Did you bring anything?" she asked and I winked at her without actually answering. See, I didn't know everyone here and I kept the good stuff to those who I actually did know. "Fab. Ollie, we're in the next round."

There was nothing I didn't answer. Sure enough, it got me pissed to the point where I couldn't stop laughing and had to lean onto Lily as we waited in line to get in to Eclectic. Considering that it was free entry until twelve, there was a line as long as a bloody snake. To pass the time, Joe and I played rock-paper-scissors and I won every round. It made me laugh as he'd groan after every game he lost.

"Hey," Lily nudged me. "Isn't Nadine's boyfriend a bartender here?"

They knew Nadine. Well, her name, anyway. I think they met her once or twice, so they were on 'hi, how are you' basis.

"Yeah," I said as I looked away from Joe and he went on his phone as I entered a conversation with Lily. She was the second youngest in our little group, me being the youngest. It was only a matter of months which meant I'd be graduating with all of the people I've come to know these past three years. "Why?"

"Just wondering."

I hummed and fished for my student ID since we were next in the queue. Once they cleared us and we were inside, my body just moved with the music as banger after banger came on. Instantly, Joe and I looked at each other when Rihanna came on and we screamed as we started jumping, singing the lyrics.

I had songs with everyone and it was the most fun.

Usually, we were each other's wing-men-women-person-whatever. Funniest story is probably the one where Megan and I shared five lads between us in a span of a week. So, one per night. Not the same night, of course. But we did.

For a while, I thought I went both ways but that was me simply experimenting. Couldn't lie to myself when I saw a gorgeous lady but at the end of the day, I was a dick person. Which was kind of my downfall at times. If it ended up being too good, I knew I'd need at least five bad ones to put me off of the one good one, simply because I caught feelings too quickly which inevitably ruin everything.

"Do you want a blondie or a brownie?" Joe shouted in my ear as we were looking at the crowd, trying to find someone for the night.

"Not picky."

"Yet you won't get with me."

Ugh. Here we go again. We fucked once and now I couldn't hear the end of it. I sighed and turned around, leaned on the bar and ordered myself another shot. What I did no expect, was to be served by Harry. My hopes of him not working tonight—since he was the one to open the door for me—were crushed incredibly fast and it would have been a lie coming from me had I said I was happy to see him.

He looked at me with warning eyes, as to why, I didn't know, as he slid the shot across the bar. Three came for however much, I didn't really pay attention as I slipped him my twenty-pound note. I always had just enough on me to get by until I was home.

"It would save us so much worry if we'd just agree to fuck around."

And he did not shut up about it. Don't get me wrong, Joe was lovely. We could get along, we laughed, we danced, we drank. It was fun. He was good in bed, too. However, making the latter something that would happen on more than one occasion, did not satisfy my sweet tooth.

On top of that, I knew myself. I knew that if I fucked someone more than once, I'd start noticing things about them. I did that a lot, anyway, but imagine if I got with someone again and I started paying attention to things and comparing it to the previous time we'd been together or to other people. When that shit starts to happen, I know I'd be the one with a broken heart and cried out eyes at the end.

But that would have been too much and too complicated to explain to Joe. Especially at the club. So, I did what I do best—I got up and left him there. If he wasn't going to find me someone, I would do it on my own. This wasn't my first rodeo and I knew what I liked.

In that moment, it was the boy dancing around to a remix version of Roar by Katy Perry. He was having fun with everyone around him and damn, he was gorgeous. The kind of gorgeous that I knew would have to be followed up by five not so gorgeous ones to get him out of my head. The moment we stepped into the club, I caught him for a short second and then he disappeared. Now he was back. I knew that was a sign and I knew he was going to be my lucky boy toy for the night.

Flirting didn't come to me naturally. I was more into jokes and saying the wrong thing that'd end up being funny. It worked on people which is how my usual night buddies were lured out of the club and into their own beds. Taking them home wasn't my job, it was theirs. Not that getting to their place happened often.

Easy steps and the loud music brought us closer. Somehow, it was bound to happen, that much was clear. The way he looked at me, made my tummy feel weird, it filled it with stupid butterflies though the only thing that could've meant was that I'd get it good later on. Which was honestly much needed.

My skin burned from the way his hands slid down my arms then the way he gripped my waist. Soon enough, his lips were on my cheek as they travelled down to my neck, peppering the skin with wet kisses all over. He smelled heavenly, which should have been difficult to distinguish, yet the cologne he bathed his entire body in was strong. Almost something like I've smelt before.

As my arms snuck around his neck, he pulled me closer to him, to the point where he could make his intentions perfectly clear. It caused me to chuckle as my fingers tugged on his hair, his head lifted higher as I attacked his lips with mine. They felt warm and chapped, his tongue tasted of tequila, making me drunker than I already was.

Next thing I knew, he pushed me against some sort of wall, his right hand gripped onto my thigh as he pulled it up his side. He completely melted into me, to the point where our breaths mixed. His panting was extremely hot, the way his facial hair felt against my neck as he kissed his way down to my collar bone, made me shiver. He had to have been older than me, everything about him was... he was nothing like anyone I'd been with.

Chest heaving up and down, I pushed him away.

"What?" he chuckled as he tried to come closer. I put my hand on his chin, my thumb deepened into one side of his face, my index and middle finger into the other. This way, he was under my control meaning he couldn't get closer to me and keep on kissing me.

"Who are you?" the question wasn't the one I wanted to ask. It was more to do with his age. But his eyes kind of startled me. I kept thinking of one person as my eyes bored into his, determined to push my thoughts out at every cost.

"Alex," he replied easily. "You?"

"Griffin," I said. "Look, not to ruin the mood but how old are you?" there it was. Typical Griffin, making things awkward since '94.

"Twenty-two, angel," he answered with a smirk. "You?"

"Old enough," I decided to say.

"Nuh-uh," he moved his finger in the air as he put his other hand on the wall beside my head. Our position did not move much. I took my hand off of him and he kept his distance. "Could be sixteen for all I know 'n I'm not about to get with an underage girl."

"Twenty," I said. "I'm twenty."

"See?" he raised his eyebrow cockily. God. Stop being so fucking sexy. "Wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Shut up," I said, more to myself than him, as my hand grabbed his neck so he could be closer and use his mouth for something other than chatting. Even though, it was important to keep in mind that he was very good with his lips. I could only imagine what the rest of the night would hold.

A hotel room, for one. This was my first proper hook-up in a fancy hotel room. It made everything so much more exciting. He couldn't stop kissing me in the lift ride up to his floor and he wasted no time in pushing me against the door as soon as it closed on us. He made me moan as his hands wandered all over my body, forcing my legs open to wedge it between them, inching up a little more every time. My underwear was a mess, my pussy was screaming at his delicate fingers to do something already, yet he did nothing.

He had me on my back on his bed, free of the clothes that kept me wrapped up until now. His kisses went down from my neck to my belly button, all across the line where my underwear hugged my hips. He tasted the softness of my thighs, the way they touched with all those stretchmarks on them, some white some still a deep purpley colour.

This was the kind of distraction I needed. My body craved it and he knew it. It almost seemed like he could read my mind or maybe he did read my mind. He knew where to touch me and how to touch me.

Once his skilled fingers touched me, swirled around my arousal, he knew it wouldn't take me long to come. The name he told me at Eclectic was the only thing I echoed in the room, moaned as he flicked his tongue against my clit and drew every bit of me to one final show. His free hand roamed my body yet seconds before I was ready to collapse due to his insane talent at making me beg for more, he pressed that hand against my lower stomach.

The feeling that shot through me was intensified. Nothing but stars hid behind my closed eyes with my mouth agape and chanting his name. I came hard and fast, my body tingled and if anything, it craved more.

"Beautiful," he smiled as he licked his way up to my lips until he could kiss me. Still sensitive from his touch, I hissed when he pressed his clothed crotch against mine, causing the kiss to break and he smirked. "Whatever am I going to do with you, Griffin?"

"Exactly that," I said with burning cheeks and excitement laced through my voice.

Alex raised his left eyebrow curiously as he asked, "Which is?"

"Whatever you bloody want."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.9K 109 16
A romantic story between two childhood friends who stop talking during their teenage years but find each other again after some time. When Harry fina...
113K 4.2K 47
If you love what you do - you'll never work a day in your life.. At least that's what they say. So what happens if you love what you do but can't sta...
132K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
19.4K 896 7
❝I loved him, but it was a rotten love. A love pushed well past its expiration date. It was ugly and sour and spiteful and disgusting. It was hopeles...