Elle Potter

By balernoharrypotter

Sequel to Silver Malfoy - a Fred Weasley love story. Elle is now in her fifth year at Hogwarts, since she fou... More

The Attack
The Secret Meeting
Dinner
Hogwarts
Umbridge
Gryffindors New Keeper
Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

The Anticipated Arrival

1.9K 59 26
By balernoharrypotter

~ Elle ~

To my Suprise I woke up two days later with no dreams or memories, just a peaceful sleep which hadn't happened in a month atleast.

Ginny and I dressed and raced down to the kitchen to see Moody, Kingsley and Tonks collecting their brooms and wands while the rest of the party waited quietly at the door, as to not disturb the painting of Mrs Black.

"We're off in five minutes" Moody grunted to the two who nodded and walked to meet the others by the door.

Ginny and I sat down at the table where Mrs Weasley had set down some toast and marmalade after seeing us arrive.

"Eat much as you like I'll make more for everyone else." She murmured as she gave us each a small plate and knife.

We nodded and silently began eating our breakfast trying to see if Moody would give us any information.

"Molly we'll be back tonight hopefully in time for the meeting"

"We won't start without you all. And Dumbledores just popped round to say that he won't be able to attend the meeting tonight. Still struggling to find a replacement for you."

Moody nodded before setting off down the hall and out of the house.

"Mum did you say that Dumbledore was here this morning?" Ginny asked quietly.

"Yes but he couldn't stay long" she called back and returned to what she was doing.

We'd only seen Dumbledore twice since we came here since we were always either cleaning or in bed when he stopped in so we weren't surprised when we heard that he was here without our knowledge.

Sirius trudged into the room minutes later looking even moodier than usual to which Mrs Weasley was not impressed.

"Get over yourself Sirius. You are a grown man and you should not be sulking because you can't go to get Harry. He'll be here tonight and you will get to see him!" She snapped and he just glared. Pouring himself a cup of coffee.

She huffed and turned away to make breakfast for everyone else.

I nervously glanced at Sirius out of the corner of my eye and caught him glaring at his cup of coffee with the same look Hermione gives Ron when he insults her cat.

Sighing Ginny and I left the table and went to our room where we entered our room to see Ron, Hermione, Fred and George sitting on our beds deep in conversation.

"Don't mean to be rude but what are you all doing in our room?"

The four turned to us and laughed.

Fred beckoned me next to him on my bed where he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his chin down next to my face.

"We were coming to wake you up so we could all have breakfast but I take it you've already eaten?" Hermione questioned and we nodded.

"Okay well we may as well eat now if you already have but we were thinking of something we can all do together when we get back."

With Hermiones words, her, George and Ron stood up and walked out of the room.

I turned to Fred who hadn't moved.

"Go eat breakfast Fred! You need to eat something before we have to clean for the day." I protested.

"Come on I haven't seen much of you in the past few days. You and Ginny have always been busy together" He argued back.

"Well we have more important things to do." She gave me a look that told me she'd have to talk to me when he left again.

"Come on Freddie. Go have breakfast then we can all do something together before we have to clean."

With an over exaggerated sigh he slumped out of the room and it made me feel miserable.

"Come on he's only pretending to be sad to drag you away. We have more important things to discuss."

"Lay it on me" I said and turned my full attention to her.

"It's about Michael. He's asked me to be his girlfriend!" She squealed.

"Oh Ginny! That's amazing!" I quietly yelled back.

She smiled to herself looking exceptionally pleased.

"So does this mean you don't have feelings for Harry anymore? And no I'm not just saying that because he's my brother but I was just wondering when you were able to fully let him go and commit to Michael."

She sighed "I haven't even been able to talk to him without blushing since I met him. And I know he didn't mean to but he's made it quite clear that he's not interested in me. I don't think I'll ever really let my feelings for him fully go away but I like Michael, he's nice and funny and he likes me back. I know that you're upset that I'm not with your brother, I mean I would be devastated if you and Fred ever broke up-"

"If we ever what?!" We heard come from outside our door before Fred came bounding into the room.

"Fred no-!" I tried to explain.

"Are you thinking of breaking up with me? Save me the wait and just do it if that's what you want!" He roared.

Tears welled up in my eyes as he yelled.

"No you buffoon! We were just talking about me and the topic came to feeling bad about things and I said that I'd be devastated if you two broke up! Now please stop yelling and comfort your girlfriend you git!" Ginny yelled back at him.

He instantly stopped and looked horrified with himself.

I sank to my knees and curled into a ball, soaking my clothes in tears.

I felt two arms wrap themselves around me as Fred joined me on the floor.

"Love I'm sorry. I was just upset at the thought of you not wanting me anymore. I didn't mean to hurt you I was out of my mind. Please forgive me" he pleaded as he attempted to un-curl me from my ball.

I sobbed gently but let myself relax into his embrace and I could feel the relief rolling off of him.

Freds hand stroked my hair and he pulled me closer to him.

"Guys maybe you should spend the day together, me and the others will find something to do for the day" Ginny murmured before exiting the room.

After a while I stood up and pulled Fred up with me.

"Looks like we know how I'm going to take it if you ever try to break up with me" Fred said as he say down on my bed.

I laughed weakly.

"So what should we do for the day? There isn't much you can do around Grimmauld Place for long periods of time" I pointed out as I looked around my room.

Fred eyed up a large, worn, red box that was sticking out from underneath my bed and pulled it out.

"What's this?" He asked, drawing my attention to him.

I looked around to see him holding my photo box that kept all of my pictures of me with my friends and family.

I smiled and walked over "Oh that? That's just my photo box. There are alot of pictures in there. And to answer the question I know that you're going to ask, no they are not all of you" I smirked.

He smirked right back at me. "Oh Potter you really are a terrible liar. I bet every single one of them is of me with a heart around my face"

"Go ahead and look, they're mainly of me and Ginny" I sniggered.

He threw the lid off much to my amusement and tipped the contents of the box onto my bed.

"Was that necessary? I can't use magic to clean that up Fred and there are hundreds of pictures!" I asked causing him to smirk.

"I can though"

"There's no doubt as to whether you can, it is whether you will which I highly doubt."

He just gave me a mischievous smile and ignored the question, turning his attention to the photos laid in front of him.

After rummaging through them for a while he picked up a photo and smirked.

"I thought there were none that had hearts around my face?" He questioned smugly.

I took the picture from him and pointed more closely at it.

"That isn't around you Fred. Ginny had outlined her own face with a heart, I didn't draw that around you" I stuck my tounge at him and threw it back at his knees.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me against him "Betrayed by my own girlfriend" his lips were pulled in a straight line but his eyes were, as always, lit up with mischief.

We spent the rest of the day laughing at all of the photos of memories of our previous years at Hogwarts until Fred got stolen away by George and Ginny came back to talk more about Michael.

She wrote a letter to Michael to accept his request to be his girlfriend which she made me approve first then sent it off with my owl before we were sent upstairs to feed Buckbeak for Sirius.

We were on our way from buck beaks room when we heard the familiar yells of Harry Potter coming from Rons bedroom.

We turned to eachother and grimaced before saying in unison, "Harrys here"

We were pleased that Harry had arrived of course but we had expected him to be angry about his lack of information from us about absolutely everything.

We let him yell for a while, listening from the landing of the fourth floor while we flicked dung bombs at the kitchen door, watching them soar away from it, before we heard the cracks of apparition signalling that Fred and George had entered the room.

We slowly made our way downstairs and into the room.

We caught a bit of their conversation hearing the words 'extendable ears' so Ginny interrupted.

"Hi Harry. It's a no go with the extendable ears. Mums gone and put an imperturbable charm on the door"

"Harry!" I exclaimed as I ran to hug my twin brother.

"Elle. I've missed you so much" he said back as he embraced me.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to tell you anything over the summer. I kept writing letters that explained everything but the order wouldn't let me send them. A few times I wrote letters and tried to send them without telling the adults but Moody and his bloody eye caught me."

"So that's why Hedwig didn't peck your hand" He said quietly.

"Yeah" I laughed, having seen what she'd done to Ron and Hermiones hands.

We all talked for a while before Molly called from downstairs that the meeting was over and asked for help with dinner.

###################################

AN - I'm really sorry that I haven't been that active but I've had alot of school work to do. This is really just a filler chapter and doesn't have much new content, but yay Harrys back!
I hated having Elle and Fred have a fight but all couples do at some point and I felt like it was an okay filler, please give your opinions if you want.
Love you all, thankyou for the support xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
172K 3.5K 29
Fred is in his sixth year at Hogwarts. Him and George have been best friends with the twin sister of Draco Malfoy, Silver Malfoy, since her first yea...
84.5K 1.5K 18
Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them go off to Hogwarts. Now, Ron Weasly, you...
1.1K 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...