✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Love Confession: Chapter 65

7.5K 400 187
By KavyaAgnihotri

Yibo quickly grabbed Zhan before his body could fall and hit the floor.

"Zhan!" Yibo shook Zhan but the latter didn't respond. "God! What should I do now?" Yibo quickly put Zhan in the passenger seat and drove to the nearby hospital.

Lifting Zhan in bridal style, Yibo rushed inside. Immediately he got admitted while Yibo waited outside the room anxiously.

He weighed so light. Did he lose his weight? Did something serious happen to him? Yibo's heart clenched on thinking something bad might happened to his Zhan. He couldn't sit anymore. He started to walk to and fro to calm down. After a few minutes, the doctor came from Zhan's room.

"Doctor, how is he?" Yibo asked anxiously.

"Are you his boyfriend?" The doctor asked.

"I am his husband. Is he alright?" Yibo started to run out of patience.

"He is doing fine but he is very weak. It looks like he didn't have good sleep and proper meals since last few weeks. Dark circles around his eyes are showing it? Didn't you notice it?" The doctor looked at yibo confusingly.

"I didn't see any dark circles," Yibo replied

"Fortunately his makeup hid his dark circles. You said you are his husband but still didn't notice it?" The doctor said with disappointment

"We got engaged today. He returned from abroad yesterday. So I last met him 3 weeks back." Yibo replied while guilt was filled in his voice.

"Ah! I see. It's okay. Just take care of him. I have already prescribed some medicines and you need to help him to have proper meals and good sleep. He will recover soon. Congratulations on your engagement." The doctor smiled and excused himself.

After the doctor left, Yibo rushed inside the room. His heart shattered on the sight that welcomed him. Xiao Zhan was lying on the bed with closed eyes while the dark circles looked like huge black holes beneath the eyes. His face looked paler and skinny. Tears started to swell in Yibo's eyes. He walked to the bed and knelt down, sitting beside the bed, holding Zhan's hand.

"I am so sorry Zhan." Yibo closed his eyes allowing the tears to flow freely. "I thought it was only me who was suffering. But it looks like you suffered the most. Just look at you, you look so vulnerable." Yibo sniffed and kissed Zhan's knuckles. "I promise, I won't ever let you go." Yibo put his head on the bed, holding Zhan's hand and drifted into a deep sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Bright shafts of sunlight assaulted Zhan's closed eyes, making his eyes move a little. He turned his head away, to avoid the sun rays. Slowly he opened his eyes when he felt a little pressure on his hand. The first thing that came into his sight was the hospital wall. Then he turned his head to find Yibo sleeping on the ground, while his head was on the bed holding his hand. His kips stretched upward forming a soft smile.

"Yibo..." Zhan called softly while his other hand gently tucked the hair that was obstructing his view of the soft innocent sleeping face of Wang Yibo.

Yibo's eyebrows got knitted when he felt a soft hand caressing his cheeks. He opened his eyes to find Zhan smiling affectionately at him.

"Zhan! You are awake!" Yibo immediately hugged Zhan, burying his face into Zhan's neck.

"Yibo, relax. I am not going to die." Zhan chuckled. "How did I end up here?"

"Is death your favorite word or what?!" Yibo broke the hug and glared at Zhan. "You know, recently I read a BL novel called Mo Dao Zu Shi where Xue Yang's favorite word is also death." Yibo sighed. "You fainted yesterday. Ah...why aren't you taking care of yourself recently, huh? Did you plan to die before marrying me?"

"What happened honey? Why are you so fierce today?" Zhan held Yibo's arms and looked into his eyes.

"The doctor said that you are skipping meals and sleep since last few weeks. The dark circles are o dominant beneath your eyes. What's going on Zhan!?" Yibo yelled

"A-ah...Yibo, that's..." Zhan rubbed his nape nervously. "You know, I was investigating the case of Zan Jin, so I didn't get enough time."

"So, Zan Jin is more precious than your well being?!" Yibo snarled. "Tch...I never thought I will get such a husband!"

"Yibo, are you scolding a sick person now?" Zhan started sulking and snaked his arms around Yibo's waist, resting his head on Yibo's shoulder. "Yibo, I did this all for you. I missed you so much."

"Idiot Sean Xiao Zhan." Yibo looked at Zhan who was clinging to him like an innocent puppy. "Wait here. I will call the doctor."

After consulting with the doctor, Zhan was discharged from the hospital in the morning. As they were returning home, Yibo was driving the car while Zhan fell asleep. Yibo glanced at sleeping Zhan.

He must be feeling tired. I have never seen Zhan sleeping in a car. How much did you overwork yourself that your eyes refused to stay open? Yibo sighed and continued driving. As they reached Yibo's apartment, Yibo guided Zhan to his bedroom and laid Zhan on the bed.

"Zhan, take rest, I will prepare the lunch." Yibo smiled and he was about to leave when he felt pressure on his wrist.

"Don't go." Zhan pulled Yibo into his lap and back hugged him. "I missed you so much. Cannot we stay like this for some time?"

"Zhan." Yibo turned around to face Zhan. "You need rest. Let me go now ok?"

"Give me some energy dose and I will let you go." Zhan wiggled his brows while smiling mischievously.

"Hm?" Yibo's eyes got knitted together. "What?"

"This." Zhan smiled and pulled Yibo into a kiss.

Yibo gasped but later he snaked his arms around Zhan's neck, moving his lips rhythmic to Zhan's. The kiss was soft yet aggressive, slow yet passionate, making them melt in each other's embrace. Zhan's one hand moved to Yibo's nape deepening the kiss while another arm strongly held his waist, forbidding him to escape. Zhan's tongue entered Yibo's same cavern, exploring every single part of it while soft moans left Yibo's lips. It was Zhan who broke the kiss when he felt that Yibo was running out of breath. Yibo was panting for air while Zhan gently cupped his husband's face, looking affectionately at him.

"You are so beautiful Yibo," Zhan uttered, mesmerized by Yibo's parted wet swollen lips and half-lidded eyes. 

Zhan moved close to Yibo burying his face into Yibo's neck, inhaling the sweet addictive scent of his husband.

"You smell so good," Zhan mumbled while his naughty tongue licked the base of Yibo's neck before sucking on the soft skin there.

"Umh...Zhan..." Yibo unconsciously moaned, throwing his head back to offer more of his neck to Zhan.

Suddenly Yibo opened his eyes and stopped Zhan while the latter looked at Yibo like a kid whose lollipop got snatched away.

"Zhan, you need to explain something," Yibo said looking into Zhan's eyes. "You said you fell for me 10 years back. How did it happened? We first met at basketball court right?"

"A-ah, Yibo, is it that necessary now?" Zhan scratched his head, feeling unprepared.

"Yes, it is!" Yibo arched his brow.

"Well..." Zhan held Yibo's hands. "It's a long story. Yibo, I first saw you when I was almost 15 and we were in high school."

"Why did I never saw you back then?" Yibo asked.

"I am two years older than you. That's why we never studied in the same class." Zhan paused.

"What?! You are not 23 but 25!?" Yibo's eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

"Yes." Zhan nodded." I first saw you when some kids were bullying you. You looked like a nerd back then and scored well in every exam that every one of your class envied you." Zhan paused. "That day I was passing by and I saw that they snatched away your spectacles while you were crying while another boy threw your bag. After they went away, you slowly stood up, collected your things and went away."

"But, from the next day, they stopped bullying me," Yibo said innocently.

"Mn." Zhan nodded. "Because that day after you left, I beat them black and blue and warned them that if they ever dared to touch you or bully you, I will simply erase their existence from the world," Zhan said without a pause as if it was nothing for him.

"Huh?!" Yibo's jaws slacked upon hearing the honest confession.

"Close your mouth Yibo. You still have a long story to listen." Zhan chuckled at Yibo's expression. "That time, Ziyi and I were classmates while Hao Xuan was a year younger than us. Ziyi got frightened when she saw the condition of those boys who bullied you. She was afraid that the boys would complain to the teacher and we will get suspended. But the boys dare not to complain about this." Zhan paused and took his phone."Yibo, do you remember this?"  Zhan asked showing Yibo a picture.

"Isn't it during our school outing?" Yibo said pointing his finger at the phone screen.

"Hm." Zhan nodded. "And I secretly took your picture when you were lying on the floor." Zhan chuckled.

"You were stalking me since then?" Yibo's eyes widened.

"That was when Ziyi and Hao Xuan discovered that I fell for you. They even told my shijie." Zhan shook his head. "Though your father and my father are good friends, yet we never met. They were so busy in business that they never had time for family gathering." Zhan smiled. "Whatever. Later I graduated from high school and then went abroad for further studies. There I met with Mingjue, Yu Bin, and Bowen. We used to be the best buddies. One day Mingjue discovered that I had someone in my heart and forced me to confess." Zhan laughed. "You can't even imagine how weird their expressions were when I said that I fell for you when I was 15 and never confessed to you. From then Mingjue kept saying that I should confess to you but I never had the courage. Moreover, I wanted to finish my studies quickly so that I can become CEO soon and take care of you." Zhan let out a deep breath. "I wanted Shijie to look after Xiao Groups. So I raised the Sean Corporation with the help of my father, shijie, and Bowen. That's how Bowen became my best business partner and we even have a very strong joint business."

"But Zhan, you could even share the business of Xiao groups with jiejie," Yibo said in a low voice.

"Mn." Zhan nodded. "But I wanted her to look after Xiao groups. She is a very capable businesswoman. She is soft but aggressive, polite but fierce and has a very soft heart. As I was studying in the USA, I became heartless and very ruthless. I showed no mercy on those who tried to harm my closed ones. That's how I raised the Sean Corporation. That's why I said that Xiao Zhan is soft but Sean Xiao is a ruthless merciless shrewd business. When I came from abroad, I was thunderstruck by your change. You used to be a soft nerdy boy but suddenly changed to a playboy. My heart clenched every time you flirted with girls while they tried to touch you." A sad expression dominated on Zhan's face. "That's when I decided to turn myself into playboy and entered Gusu Lan university as a 3rd-year student."

"S-so you entered the university to court me?" Yibo said pointing himself while his brows got vanished into his hairline.

"Yes." Zhan nodded. "I already completed my studies but still had to continue the university because I don't want to lose you. Yibo..." Zhan held Yibo's hands and looked into his eyes. "You don't know what you are to me. You are like a drug to me and I can not survive without you. You don't know how hard it was for me to spend those 3 weeks without you. I almost turned into a beast while searching the whereabouts of Zan Jin. Without you, I am nothing but a ruthless monster devoid of any emotions and feelings. You made me soft and think like a normal human. Thank you so much for coming into my life Yibo." A soft smile spread on Zhan's face as he confessed everything which he was holding from the last 10 years.

Yibo's eyes already had tears as he listened to the heartfelt confessions. He never imagined that Zhan was stalking him for 10 years and never gave up on him. Yibo didn't realize that he was crying until a warm drop of tear rolled off his cheek.

"Yibo, why are you crying?" Zhan asked worried as he wiped Yibo's tear using his thumb.

Without saying a word, Yibo pulled Zhan into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for choosing me as yours. I don't know what to say now. I love you so much, so much that I cannot imagine a world without you." Yibo buried his face into Zhan's neck.

"I love you too, my wifey." Zhan smiled as he gently caressed Yibo's back.

Suddenly a message popped on Zhan's phone screen. Yibo broke the hug and gave the phone to Zhan. A smile appeared on Zhan's face as he saw the message.

"Yibo, Ziyi sent our engagement picture." Zhan smiled and showed to Yibo. "You look like a prince Yibo just like Mr. Handsome."

"You look like Prince Charming from Cinderella." Yibo chuckled.

"Cinderella?" Zhan arched his brow. "Did you watch Cinderella? You like Disney princess?!"

"Well, I watched Cinderella when I was young." Yibo rubbed his nape, feeling awkward.

"It's ok. Why are you feeling shy?" Zhan smiled "I still watch Spongebob Squarepants and Powerpuff girls."

(That's actually me who still watches those shows on youtube. I still watch doremon and Oswald too)

"Zhan, it's getting late. I need to prepare lunch." Yibo got up from the bed.

"Yibo, don't burn the kitchen okay? I know how good a cook you are." Zhan chuckled.

"Cut the crap, Zhan!" Yibo glared. "I learned how to cook. You don't need to worry."

Yibo rushed out of the room and went downstairs. Zhan shook his head.

"Finally we are together." Zhan smiled. "Thank you Yibo for not giving up on me."

_______________________________

1. I have something to say.

Since yesterday my eyes started to hurt badly if I stare at the phone screen for a long period of time. That's why I couldn't update yesterday. Due to this, my updates may become a bit slow as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Another thing.

My author syndrome is coming back. My hands are itching to write a ZhanYi Vampire AU before the story The Combat (ZhanYi version of The Mission). So...till now, I am not sure what to do. I think I am going to write ZhanYi vampire AU after this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 587 15
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...
42.2K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...
250K 12.5K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
15.7K 899 29
MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horrible anger issues and would take it out on...