you. // Lashton

By lemonwiththepuff

'Having long hair doesn't necessarily make you a girl as long as you don't want it to', Ashton said and so Lu... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
Thank you

masculinity

606 26 7
By lemonwiththepuff

Hey there,
I'd like to say one more thing after I was so stunned by this post..
Literally, what Luke posted was what my intention was with this book and you can't believe how happy and proud this makes me..
He is a big role model for me and seeing him make it.. it makes me faithful.

It's just crazy to see how far he's come and how much he can love himself now.. I'm just overwhelmed and honestly, I was close to crying when I saw this. It hit me in the exact right moment when I thought that it was useless to try..
He'll never see this but I'm incredibly grateful for him posting this..

All the love, Lukas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
60.5K 3.8K 57
"Why did you call me here?" zayn asked with a hope that maybe, maybe harry wanted to apologize to him. "My daughter is missing and I need your help...
55K 1.9K 22
[Completed] "I wanted to get hooked, yes, but not on you" Where Corbyn takes a drug to get rid of the pain of a heartbreak but ends up getting hooke...
17.9K 616 43
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ kevin keller, resident preppy boy at riverdale high and joaquin desantos, the boy born on the wrong side of town. a romance on...