Sherlock Roleplay

By PrincessOfEphidia

Yep! More

Rules
Form
My Oc

Meeting The Holmes and John

131 3 87
By PrincessOfEphidia

You were involved in a case that involved one of your closest friends being murdered. You were sitting on the couch after being interrogated by the police when you heard slight arguing outside making you curious and you got up to go outside to see the detective inspector arguing with a tall, handsome, curly haired male about being let inside and saw two people trying to calm them down when the female of the two saw you and she nudged the other blonde making him look back before they both approached "hello.. We're sorry for your lost." The male said and the female gave a soft smile "and sorry about those two... Sherlock is uh insisting he should get a look inside and Greg- er I mean Inspector Lestrade won't let him. Oh, I'm Danyssa Holmes by the way and this is my friend John Watson." John held out his hand to you to shake.
You?
What Danyssa is wearing and how her hair is styled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 429 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
16.8K 390 24
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
194K 29.2K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
246K 3.5K 90
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္