808 š——š—˜š—Ÿš—œš—”š—¤š—Øš—˜š—”š—§š—¦

By mookioo_

- LNBB2x - š¢šŸ š¢š¦ š°š¢š­ š¦š² š›šØš²š¬, š¢š¦ š°š¢š­ š¦š² š¬š„š¢š¦šžš¬ More

š•žš•–š•–š•„ š•„š•™š•– š•žš•–š•žš•“š•–š•£š•¤
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 1 Ā®
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 2 Ā®
š–¢š—š–ŗš—‰š—š–¾š—‹ 4Ā®
š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹ š—€š–ŗš—‡š—€ š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹š—Œ (š—‡š—ˆš— š–ŗ š–¼š—š–ŗš—‰š—š–¾š—‹)
š–¢š—š–ŗš—‰š—š–¾š—‹ 5Ā®
š–¢š—š–ŗš—‰š—š–¾š—‹ 6Ā®

š–¢š—š–ŗš—‰š—š–¾š—‹ 3Ā®

744 32 5
By mookioo_

𝐌𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐨 > 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐤𝐚

"Vontae, go put some gas in my car" I said.

"Where the keys at?"

I pulled them out my pocket and handed it to him with a 20 dollar bill.

"Don't be all day either, foe. I got shit to do"

"I got shit to do too but here I am running errands for yo tire head ass" he walked out the door.

I opened it, "Nigga that's why you burning, ahaaa" I laughed. He stuck his middle finger up.

I closed the door then sat back on the couch.

I seen Meechie was on the phone with some girl so I thought I would fuck with buddy ass. I was bored as hell.

"Aye, Meech. Who turn is it to get yo ointment?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

He turned to me and mugged me, "Nigga, what ointment? Ion need no fuckin' ointment"

"For yo herpes, remember?" I said a little loud.

He looked down at the phone and the girl hung up.

"Bitch yo-" he got up and was bout to hit me but Nooni pulled him back, coming from the kitchen.

"Relax. You be on go fa' no reason" Nooni said, chuckling. He dapped me up.

"You fuck niggas play too damn much. Ima put a bullet in yo ass, bitch. Watch" he pointed at me.

"Ohhh, my pussy hurt. Head ass. Get out yo feelings" I taunted.

"Nah you get out yo feelings"

"Coby don't get in his feelings" I shrugged.

"Well find a way to get in them then get out of em" he straight faced me.

"Sound dumb as fuck"

"Nah. YOU sound dumb as fuck"

"Stop repeating after me, goofy"

"You the goofy"

"Aye, stop. That shit annoying" Nooni held his ears.

"Gio and nem coming over here or sum?" I asked Nooni, looking out the window.

"Why you ask that?" I pointed to the car that was sitting outside in the driveway.

He got up and opened the door. I heard Harmony little ass jet down the stairs and pushed him out the way.

"Fuck wrong with you?" He asked.

"I'm saying, she just ran to the door and almost killed you over" I chuckled.

"My man is out here" she squealed.

"Fuck happen with Tre?" Meechie asked her.

"Watch his snap" she shrugged.

"Don't watch that shit. He was getting top from that darkskin, Imani" Nooni said.

"Imagine" he laughed.

I heard the car door shut and saw Timothy, Gio, Rodney, and Kado hop out.

"Which one you fuckin' on Zay?" I asked, she mugged me.

"I'm not fuckin on anybody. And I'm 'talking' to Kado" she said, stepping away from the door.

They all walked in and they dapped Nooni up and then me and Meech. Harmony was hugged up on Kado.

"If y'all gon' do allat fuck shit, take that shit upstairs or sum" Meech said.

Harmony mugged him. Kado let her go then went to sit on the couch.

"We serving today?" Gio asked.

Nooni nodded, "You know the fiends out there early today. It's Saturday. Good money to be made"

"Did Tamika go get them Mids from Koolaide?" I asked Harmony. She nodded.

Koolaide is the head boss of the drug ring that we run. His real name is Quando. We call him our uncle. He put us on to the bread, early.

Vontae came back in the house and gave me my keys. He chucked his chin up at Gio nem and then went upstairs, just as Tamika was coming down the stairs.

She just woke up, not even seeing us in here. She had on them little ass shorts I told her to stop wearing when we had company over here. She don't fucking listen.

"Damn, that's Meeka?" Rodney asked, looking her up and down.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed her a Poptart then walked back to the stairs.

"Can't speak?" Rodney asked, grinning. She looked at him then frowned.

"cAnT sPeAk?" She mocked him then went upstairs. I laughed.

"On yo ass" I joked. He shook his head, looking off.

"Come on. We gotta go before the jakes get out there" Meechie said.

«

You still in school? I'm in your motherfuckin' class. I got Von behind the wheel, he do the motherfuckin' dash. Huh, why I still run the city? Got these drums in our guns, call 'em titties. I got power, call me 50. Lil' nigga want smoke, he gon' get it.

Me and Meech pulled up to Koolaide's slot and parked, while Gio and them parked right behind us, hopping out.

Harmony and Yasmine wanted to come but Ian want them to get involved in this shit. Although we all working together, I still gotta protect them. I let them do light work, little shit.

I walked up and knocked on the door with the pattern we established to let him know it was us.

He swung the door open, with a cigarette on his ear and a Tec tucked in front of his pants. He dapped me up then Meech and we walked in.

"My sons. Ain't seen y'all inna minute" he said, walking to the kitchen. He had a nice ass house tho. Lowkey better than our shit.

"Shid, this school shit a have you busy as a mufucka" I said, rubbing my head.

"On god, we graduating next month though. We just gotta knock that out the way then we can focus on this shit right here" Meech said, sitting on the couch.

"Aye Tim, come grab this right hea. Kado, Gio, and Rodney, go to the basement and grab them duffle bags. They filled with at least $900M. Split it up" Koolaide said, lighting his cigar up.

I pulled the money that we had stashed up from selling out my pocket, rubber bands surrounding it.

He took it and counted it. "All here, right?" He asked. I nodded.

He dapped me up, "My boy. You might can take over one day when I'm gone" he said.

"Aye, why i can't take over?" Meech asked, throwing his hands up.

"You ever met yourself?" He asked, I chuckled.

He sat back and got on his phone, muttering something.

Gio and Rodney came back with 3 duffles. Koolaide opened them and showed it to us.

I rubbed my hands together. "Aye, Meech. Look like we taking our ass to Miami boa" I said. Meech got up and looked inside.

"Damn, Unc. That's a lot of bread" Meech said.

"Y'all give me loyalty I give y'all loyalty. That's how this shit go" he said.

Timothy had a bookbag full of the new stock. It was $500,000 worth of weed and pills in there.

"Take care of this fa me. I'm going on vacation fo a month or so. Don't flop" Koolaide said, sternly. We all nodded.

We all walked out the door. You prolly thinking why we just going out with all this shit like it ain't gone make us look suspicious.

In all honesty, we can't be touched. Quando got eyes everywhere on his block and around the neighborhood. Can't nobody fuck with us unless they tryna get put on a T-Shirt.

We hopped in our cars, dropping the bags in the trunk and took off. I told Gio to just gon' head and go serve.

"Aye, call Tamika" I told Meech. He pulled his phone out and dialed her.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Come outside and come get these bags. You and Harmony"

"Kay" she hung up.

I turned the corner to the house and they were already outside waiting. They came to the car and we pointed to the trunk. They grabbed them, struggling a bit.

"Damn why it's so heavy?" Harmony asked.

"It's over 900 million in there. What you think?" Meech asked.

Meeka and Harmony looked at each other and cheesed then closed the trunk.

"Aye, we gotta split that shit up. Don't fuckin' play" he said.

They went in the house and closed the door. We drove to 63rd to go make this move right quick.

"Why you always so damn angry?" I asked him, laughing.

"Why you always so happy?"

"Cause unlike you, I love life bitch nigga" I said, turning the corner.

"On some real shit, ion like the way you be talking out yo neck at me. Supposed to be my brother but you talking to me like ima opp or sum" I glanced at him.

"Damnnn, I thought you ain't have no feelings. You sound like a simp right now" he started laughing.

"Man, whatever" I parked near the viaduct and turned the car off.

I handed him the bag of pills and 2 grams of weed and grabbed me the same thing.

"Got yo heat?" I asked, he raised his shirt flashing it.

"Bet" we hopped out and I locked the car.

We made our way to the little tent that was set up, where all the crack addicts sat around.

Once they seen us walking up, they got up and started handing us money. These were regulars so we knew what they want and they knew how much to give.

"Do it look like ima fuckin' ATM? What ima do with all these quarters?" I heard Meech ask. I glanced at him then started chuckling to myself.

_

We sat up at the mall in the food court, eating. It was 7 going on 8 o'clock now. We been out all damn day.

"Hey" some girl said to Meech, while she walked away and eyed him. Her friend was looking at me, grinning.

Meech just looked her up and down and went back to eating.

"Man, what's yo problem?" I asked, laughing.

"You know ion like people. Something about these bitches breathing the same air as me just don't sit right" he squinted, looking around.

This man a whole trip, I swear to god.

"You need to chill out sometimes. When the last time you got you some ass, g?"

"Last night. I was in ya moms deep. She liked it too" he straight faced me.

"Meech-" I stopped myself and started laughing more.

"Nigga, what the fuck be so funny?" He mugged me.

"You a clown bro. We gotta get you some pussy. You just missed yo beat" I said, sipping out my straw.

He waved me off, "you don't even know my type tho"

"What's yo type then?"

"Crazy bitches, freaky hoes, not no city girl cause I been waiting to up blick onna mufucka" he did a evil grin.

"Naw. We need to find you a stable ass female. You hostile at the world for what?"

"Ian hostile, I just be chilling" he stretched.

"Hostile" I corrected him. He mugged me.

"You talking about me, when you gone find you a hoe?" He asked.

"Ion need nobody. I'm focusing on better shit"

"So why you tryna put me on if I don't wanna get put on? What if I wanna focus on bEtTeR sHiT?" He mocked me.

"Bro, you just need to blow off some steam cause you ain't been right since that bitch Mocha left you"

He straight faced me.

"You 'bout to cry?" I asked, scooting my chair up.

"Cob-"

"I'm saying like you looking a little teary eyed"

"Ian bout to-"

"You a simp" I pursed my lips together.

"Take me home, nigga. I had it up to here witcho ass on chief"

"Damn, you getting tired of me?" I sarcastically asked.

He got up and went to throw his stuff away then stuck his middle finger up at me and went to go walk to the exit. I threw my stuff away too and followed him.

Nigga needa relax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.5K 66
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
742K 34.4K 85
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
12.1K 493 13
ŲŖŲ¬ŲØŲ±Ł‡Ų§ Ų¬ŲÆŲŖŁ‡Ų§ ŁŁŠ Ų§Ł† ŲŖŲ³ŁƒŁ† Ł…Ų¹Ł‡Ł… ŲØŲ§Ł„ŲØŁŠŲŖ ŲØŲ¹ŲÆ ŁˆŁŲ§Ų© Ų§Ł‡Ł„Ł‡Ų§ ŲØŲ­Ų§ŲÆŲ« . ŲŖŲÆŲ®Ł„ Ł„Ł„ŲØŁŠŲŖ ŁˆŁ‡ŁŠ ŲŖŲ¬Ł‡Ł„ Ų¹Ų§ŲÆŲ§ŲŖŁ‡Ł… ŁˆŲŖŁ‚Ų§Ł„ŁŠŲÆŁ‡Ł… . Łˆ ŲŖŲØŲÆŲ£ Ų§Ų­ŲÆŲ§Ų« Ų§Ł„Ų±ŁˆŲ§ŁŠŲ© ...