Dipper x Bill

Od Sparky_The_Wolf

Dipper and Mabel comes back to Gravity Falls after 4 years. They are almost 18, only two months before they b... Více

Okay dokie!!
¿?ChApTeR 1?¿
?¿ChApTeR 2¿?
¿?ChApTeR 3?¿
?¿ChApTeR 4¿?
?¿ChApTeR 6¿?
¿? ChApTeR 7?¿
?¿ChApTeR 8¿?
¿?ChApTeR 9?¿
?¿ChApTeR 10¿?
¿?ChApTeR 11?¿
?¿ChApTeR 12¿?
Small A/N
¿?ChApTeR 13?¿
?¿ChApTeR 14¿?
¿?ChApTeR 15?¿
?¿ChApTeR 16¿?
¿?ChApTeR 17?¿
?¿ChApTeR 18¿?
¿?ChApTeR 19?¿
?¿ChApTeR 20¿?
¿?ChApTeR 21?¿
Hey you!
?¿ChApTeR 22¿?
¿?ChApTeR 23?¿
?¿ChApTeR 24¿?
A/N

¿?ChApTeR 5?¿

4.6K 157 99
Od Sparky_The_Wolf

(Dipper's POV)

I walked through the woods while Bill was blabbering his mouth off. I was a little pissed just because he threw me on the ground like that and was being a dick. When is he never a dick?

"So, what are we going to do now?" Bill asked floating like a cloud by my side.

"I'm hungry, so I'm going to the Diner to get some food."

"Cool, do they sell pizza there?"

I turned to him with a cocked head. "Who said that you were coming along?" I asked coldly.

"I did obviously. I want to try the food you guys eat."

"You don't even need to eat."

I was getting really tired of seeing his face. The fact that he is going to be with me for the rest of my life is just dreadful. Five years, I thought that would give me a break from the stupid Dorito but he still managed to mess with me. Every dream and thought, he was there someway, somehow.

I am restricted on what I can think or do. I won't have any privacy ever again. That does get me thinking though, he can't hurt no body, will he just be that annoying kid that sticks by me 24/7? I need to be stricter on what he can and cannot do, but unfortunately he is a demon. He is going to find anyways to twist the ruled to what he wants.

No use. I am just going to have to deal with him. "I like to eat thank you very much." Bill snapped putting his hand on his chest.

I sigh. "Look, I don't care if you come." I said with a blank look.

I was so tired, maybe if I work tomorrow, I could use the next few days off to get some sleep.

"Did you actually give in Pine Tree?" He asked surprised with a smile.

He was pulling my leg, I know it. "The only thing you can't do is act like a freaking demon." I said grabbing his shoulders and pushed him to the ground.

"That means no magic. Act like a human when you are out in public."

I kept my hands on his shoulders and stared at him with a strict look. "Got it?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around my waist... once again and pulled me closer to him. "Sure thing kid." He was still wearing that God damn smirk.

I groaned and pushed him off away. "Will you stop touching me?" That was the one thing I couldn't wrap my head around. Why was he being so touchy?

It was weird. Not only that, but what happened last night made it very uncomfortable and confusing. Not once did he act this way when I was 13. I don't know, maybe since he has always been a demon triangle, he never had hormones. I really don't know.

I wish he would stop though. "Come one." I ordered.

"Already ahead of you."

"Right."

We got on to the street and people were everywhere. I was getting slightly nervous. Bill wasn't exactly fitting in. The way he dressed, the way he walked. It was not like everyone else. Mostly everyone here was either more like a nature person or a redneck.

"Wow, everyone is out. I remember each and everyone of them. I used that guy for my throne and that guy f-" I grabbed his arm and threw it to his side.

"Bill, shut up. You can't be saying that stuff. Everyone really remembers that day that the weird triangle demon almost murder everyone."

I whispered. "Don't use magic and don't talk about that day. Understand?" He shrugged.

Everyone was already looking at him weirdly just by the way he was dressed. This is so embarrassing. I slid my hood on and walked away from him.

"I don't know you." I mumbled.

"Yeah you do. You are the one who made the deal. Don't be so ignorant." He said crossing his arms over his puffed up chest.

"Bill, stop talking."

"Why?" Bill asked leaning over to see my Face.

"Am I making Mr. Tough guy flustered?" He teased.

"I'm not talking to you." I growled walking into the doors of the Diner.

Bill followed me and looked around in awe. "Wow, this place smells good." He said.

I sat down in one of the booths and banged my head on the table. Bill sat in front of me enjoying himself.

"When do we get our food?" He asked.

"We have to order it first dipwit."

"Man, someone is in a bad mood."

I lifted up my head and glared at him. I was pretty sure the bags under my eyes made it look more intimidating. I put my hood down right as the waiter came up.

"Why hello there fellas, what can get cha to drink?" She asked.

I looked up and smile. It was Lazy Susan. Yeah she was a bit slow, but everyone loved her. Her eye was still the same and her hair full of hair spray.

She looked at me and paused. "I have a feeling like I know you." She said putting the pen to her chin.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You know me Lazy Susan." I said with a polite tone.

I could see Bill's mouth open slightly on how quickly my tone changed. I didn't pay attention to him though.

"Hmmmm, you can't be one of the Pines Twins, can you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Bingo." I said.

Her face glowed up as she brought me into a hug. "Oh my gosh! You have grown so tall. It has been so long. Your nose is still so cute." I let out a laugh at her reaction.

"Yeah, since we are almost 18, Mable and I decided to come visit again. We really missed this town."

"You all grew up too fast. The last time I saw you was when you were itty bitty." She cooed.

"Maybe not that small, but yeah it's been awhile."

She looked over and saw Bill playing with his cane. "And who is this handsome fella." She asked.

Bill pipped up and smiled his tooth smirk. "This is..um my friend. His name is Bill." I said.

I really hope he didn't mess this up. He grabbed Lazy Susan's hand and gave it a kiss. "Why hello there." She looked flustered as she laughed.

"Oh my."

I just sat there and cringed. Does he have to be flirty with everybody? "My my, what a gentlemen he is." She giggled.

I smacked my head. This was to much. I groaned. "Can I have a cup of coffee and a glass of water for him?" I asked pointing towards Bill.

"Alrighty, I'll be back with those drinks. Glad to have you back." She said walking away.

I waved with a forced smile. Once she was gone I turned to Bill. "Are you kidding me?"

"What? I was being nice." He said.

"Okay, there are other ways to  be nice. What you were doing was flirting." I said passing him a fork and spoon.

Bill looked at the fork. "What, are you getting jealous that I am flirting with other people and not you?" He asked smuggly.

"Not really, it's just annoying. If you are going to do it, then do it when I'm not sitting right next to you."

"Whatever you say Pine Tree." He picked up the fork and looked at it.

"Why did you give me this?" He asked.

"You know what it is Bill. You use it to eat with."

"Oh, I am not going to use it for that."

I cocked my eyebrow. "Then what are you going to do?" I asked.

His smirk widened and he pulled his sleeve up and brought the fork over his head. Oh yeah. He likes the feeling of pain...sometimes. I quickly jumped up and grabbed the fork out of his hand. My knee hit the table and my face scrunched up a little from the pain.

The Diner went quiet. They were watching me make a fool of myself. I put on a pretty awkward smile and sat back down. "Bill will you stop acting like a child!?" I growled.

"Hey, I didn't do that, you did." He said leaning back in the booth.

"I really hate you."

He put on a cheeky smile. "Awe really, that is the nicest thing you have said to me yet." He sarcastically said.

While we were waiting for out drinks, still, I noticed a girl walking towards me. She looked familiar. A guy was following her. She was wearing a really fancy outfit and really expensive jewelry. The guy had really nice clothes as well.

She came up to me and cocked her hip. "Why hello Dipper Pines." She said with her cocky attitude.

"Hi?"

She flinched at my response. "Do you seriously not remember me?" She asked looking hurt.

"I mean if I know you, then you have changed a lot since the last time I have seen you." I said with a shrug.

"Smooth." Bill pipped in.

"Shut it goldy. Pacifica ring any bells?"

My eyes widen. She looked so different. "Pacifica?! Wow I didn't even recognize you. You look great." I said.

She did, her body reminded me of Wendy's back then. She was really curvy and...showed a lot of skin.

"Why thank you Dipper. I didn't know you were coming back." She said.

Bill rolled his eyes and started to play with the spoon. "Yeah, since Mabel and are almost adults, we decided to spend the rest of our childhood here."

"Really, if it were I would of never came back to this shithole. Right baby?" She asked turning to the guy beside her who was on his phone.

"Yup." He said giving her a kiss, that turned into almost a make out session...Right in front of us.

I looked over at Bill who was gagging. I rubbed my neck awkwardly as I waited for them to get done. She picked her leg up onto his hip.

Pacifica giggled and put here forehead on his. "I am going to take a wild guess that this is your boyfriend?" I said having enough.

She turned to me. "Yup, this is Sam. We have been dating since last year."

"That is great." Not knowing what else to say.

She was acting more bratty then she did when we left. I thought Mable got through her head that she can't be a brat all the time, guess I was wrong.

"Mable came to me early yesterday and told me you guys were town. I was thinking, it's almost my birthday, I am turning 18 and was wondering if you and your sister wanted to come. I am throwing a huge party. You can also bring your little friend here if you want." She said looking at Bill with a distrusted look.

He let out a low growl. "Yeah, we can go. When is it?" I asked.

"Its in two weeks on that weekend." She said.

"Okay, sounds like a plan." I said.

"Nice to see you again Dipper. Come on Babe, let's head back to the house. I have a little surprise for you." She said as he pulled her closer.

"Oh really? Let's get going. I can't wait." With that, they left.

"Okay, that was a weird way to greet someone." I said shivering slightly.

"Yeah, while they were at it, why didn't they just fuck in front of us why they has the chance." He harshly said.

"Jeez Bill, calm down. Pacifica is the child of a billionaire. She is going to be a bit spoiled at times." I said.

"I should have killed her back when I had the chance. She is so annoying." He growled picking at something on the table.

"Oh come one. If anything, Mable might be the most annoying person out their. Pacifica is just trying to show off." I said laughing.

The time Mable pulled out a sweater she made with bill on it thinking that it would save her was pretty funny.

"Think whatever you want to." He said putting his chin into his hand.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I think the most annoying person is you."

"Don't test me." He growled.

"Wow, when I tell you to leave me alone, you keep going, but when I am the one who is picking, you get all pissed off." I smirked.

He shot up a glare. I stuck my tongue out at him.  He couldn't hold in his chuckle as he looked away. "Dammit Pine Tree."

I smiled. Maybe this could work out. We just have to wait and see.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

178K 4.4K 11
Dipper was always a girl, and that as her secret, Mabel knew but understand. But puberty hit her hard and she was not afraid of telling her secret an...
145K 5.5K 12
The story takes place five years after the show ends. Dipper and Mabel come back to Gravity Falls for the first time since then, and they are greete...
115K 3.4K 11
After 3 years of when Bill has taken over the land of Gravity Falls and has slowly turned it into a kingdom. Now the twins are 15. Lord Cipher is cal...
4.2K 57 34
Mabel and Bill are childhood friends. Mabel lived in Gravity Falls all of her life. Bill and her became friends after she freed him after Ford defeat...