✔️soulmates • Chan x reader✔️

By dreamyseungmin

*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other hal... More

1 ⭐
2 ⭐
3 ⭐
4 ⭐
5 ⭐
6 ⭐
7 ⭐
8 ⭐
9 ⭐
10 ⭐
11 ⭐
12 ⭐
13 ⭐
14 ⭐
15 ⭐
16 ⭐
17 ⭐
18 ⭐
19 ⭐
20 ⭐
21 ⭐
22 ⭐
23 ⭐
24 ⭐
25 ⭐
26 ⭐
27 ⭐
28 ⭐
29 ⭐
30 ⭐
31 ⭐
32 ⭐
33 ⭐
34 ⭐
35 ⭐
36 ⭐
37 ⭐
38 ⭐
39 ⭐
40 ⭐
41 ⭐

Chan's POV ⭐

5.4K 177 37
By dreamyseungmin

"Chris?" Chan asked, chuckling to himself. "Yeah, it sounds fancy! Like those famous people, actors and stuff" Jisung said happily. "Come on, we're almost there, you're gonna love Minho. He's weird as freak, but a cool guy!" Jisung walked in front of Chan, who just stared. How glad he was that they met. "You know, you really saved me back there, I thought that girl was going to strangle me for not wanting to take her out" Chan chuckled, finally catching up to Jisung. "No biggie man, Bros before hoes. Anyways, why didn't you? She was kinda cute." Chan just shrugged. "I'm still waiting for my soulmate." Jisung raised his brow but smiled. "I hope you find her man.

---------

"Help! A voice screamed as loud as possible. It was dark, but clear to see someone was in trouble. Chan spotted a guy, getting completely beaten up. Without even thinking he ran up, hitting one of the guys. "I'll join, just please stop this!" the voice plead, bursting out in tears. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" One of the two older guys yelled out. "I could ask you the same thing! Leave the poor kid alone!" The guy raised his eyebrows, a resentful smile on his face. "Why, do you want to take his place? Our little Jeongin here already agreed to join, maybe you should be next!"

And that was how it all started. No matter how much Chan tried, he couldn't get out of their grip, it completely broke him. He gave them money, but it was never enough. He got beaten up, stalked, it freaked him out. If only he never helped. He didn't accomplish anything by it anyways. The poor kid already had gotten dragged into it.

"Stop!" Chan yelled as he received one more hit. "Why would I do that?" the guy he recognized as Hyunjin asked, that old annoying smug smile on his face. "I know someone with tons of money. He lives alone and is an easy target. I could get this done." He mentally scolded himself. How stupid was he, getting Jisung involved in this. He knew it was a big risk, but in order to get enough evidence he had to do something. These guys had to go away for good.

Hyunjin actually stopped, he squatted down next to where Chan was laying. "I'm listening." This was his chance. If he'd get in on it he'd be bound to help. He could make sure Jisung wouldn't actually get hurt, and he'd make up for everything after these guys were caught. "I'll give you everything you need to know under one condition... I'm in charge of this."

---------

"Man, I needed that!" Minho said laughingly as he stretched out, taking the last sip of his beer. "Never thought this of you, but Chris, you really do know a lot about this already don't you?" It took a second for Chan to turn around, still not used to his new nickname. "I guess? It's just nice to finally have someone to go with!"

Suddenly Jisung nudged Chan's arm, giving him a cocky smile. "Dude, there's a cute girl staring at you!" Chan turned around to see who, instantly feeling his stomach turn, his entire body started burning up. He was completely enchanted by her. Did he drink too much or could it be her? He had to be sure. Without even thinking he walked up to her, the closer he got, the more he felt it. She was his soulmate.

--------

"Hey N, you're not gonna believe this" Hyunjin said enthusiastically. Over time he had actually gotten quite close to them, Hyunjin actually started trusting him. He felt worse the deeper he got into this. Was it ever going to work? "What's up" he replied monotone. "Jisung actually has a girlfriend! We could use her against him. Chan's eyes shot up. They knew about Y/N, he was doomed. He instantly walked up to Hyunjin, grabbing his collar. "Listen here. That girl is mine, so don't you dare touch even a single hair on her head."

-------

"Chan, are you really okay with Y/N living there?" Felix asked. "First he gets you into fights, now he's taking Y/N. He really is a horrible friend, seriously man." Felix said. When Chan was being tortured be Hyunjin and the rest, he made up a little lie so Felix wouldn't know what was actually going on, but now Felix completely hated Jisung. If only Lix knew the horrible friend was Chan himself. "It's okay man, I trust him. I'm sure she'll be okay, I'll make sure of it."

He actually didn't like it at all though. The closer he saw Jisung and Y/N becoming, the more jealous he got. Of course he knew that there was no way they'd actually become a thing, it still ate him from the inside. He wanted to be the one to live with her. He wanted to be the one to watch her fall asleep, safe and sound. There was no way he could tell them about what was going on just yet, they'd all hate him. He deserved it, but still. He had to wait until it was over. Just a little longer before they could actually be happily together again.

---------

She knew. Everyone knew. It was over. His life was over. His love was over. His friendship was over. He wanted to tell them the truth so bad, he wanted to justify it all, but who'd believe him. Who'd forgive him at this point. "Come on man, who cares about the girl. We're still getting the money!" Hyunjin exclaimed without a worry in the world, earning a punch from Chan. He didn't care about catching them anymore. He had already lost everything. He walked away, leaving it all behind. It was over for him.

---------

This month had been miserable. He ignored every single thing coming in from Hyunjin and the rest, had fled away from everything and everyone. The only reason he went out sometimes was to do the groceries. He let out a big sigh as he put on his shoes and jacket.

He couldn't believe his eyes when he got to the mall. Was it really her? His heart stung, once again feeling like it shattered in a thousand pieces when he thought he had finally glued it together again. Her beautiful shining hair as the light fell on it. How he missed her. How he had longed for her. How he wanted to hold her again.

But he couldn't. Although, a little hello wouldn't hurt anyone right? He hesitantly walked up to her, mentally debating whether or not he should say something. But who cared, why not. "Y/N?" he carefully called out. His voice already broke down, a thousand feelings overflowing. How happy he was to see her again, but the longer it stayed quiet, the more it started hurting.

"Hi Chris" she finally said, giving him even the tiniest amount of hope. He just knew by the way she talked how mad she was. Of course, she had every right to. "How have you been?" he carefully asked. "Great" she simply stated again. All this time she hadn't even looked at him, how he just wanted to meet her eyes again.

If he ever wanted to tell her the truth, now was his chance. If there was even any chance of her knowing the truth, maybe forgiving him and even the tiniest chance of them getting back together, he had to tell her now. He gathered all of his courage. "Y/N-" he started hopefully, but right at that moment he could another familiar voice call out her name.

Y/N finally looked up, but not at him. Her face changed into a small smile, slowly killing him. Chan followed her gaze, seeing Jisung run up. He instantly swung his arm around her, slightly pulling her back. It was too late. "What do you want?" Jisung asked. All of his life he had never seen him so angry, it broke him. He didn't just lose the love of his life. He didn't just lose his best friend. He lost them to each other.

"You two are together now?" he asked, not even wanting to hear it. He already knew it. Jisung already did everything to make it obvious. He bit his lip, trying to swallow away the enormous thing in his throat that seemed to have been keeping him from breathing.

"Two hot choco's" the bartender suddenly called out. In a split second they got it, walking away again. He slowly watched their back become smaller and smaller. Was this really the end? She finally turned around, looking him in the eyes once more. He wanted to cry, but tears just couldn't come out. He missed her so much, and now she was gone again. His heart fell apart, the warmt completely leaving his body.

He couldn't let her go. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't stop loving her, and he knew it. Even if it would kill him inside, he had to at least find a way to explain it all. He had to find a way to save her, to make it right again. He couldn't give up on all he started. He had to at least save them from the misery they were in now. Maybe then he could finally look at them again.

--------

"Chan.... Is that you?" he heard a small voice. He turned around, seeing the younger boy. "Jeongin? What are you doing here? Is it okay for you to be out here?" Jeongin looked around, then turning back to him. "No, so I need you to listen carefully. They have Y/N."

Chan's mouth fell open in shock. "What do you mean, they have Y/N? Have as in, they took her?" Jeongin shook his head. "She even volunteerd to make them stop coming after Jisung... I'm scared they'll hurt her, and I know you still care about her, I saw the way you looked at her. You have to help me get her out before it all gets worse."

Chan was too surprised to even say something for a few seconds. "I'll do anything. Everything. Just... tell me how I can help." Jeongin's face lit up, causing Chan to finally smile for the first time in what felt forever. "We have to sneak her out. I could try to stall Hyunjin and Seungmin while you could take her away!"

Chan shook his head. "It's too obvious, they'll see it coming from miles away but maybe that's just what we want." Jeongin stared at Chan in confusion, but Chan had it all figured out. "Okay, no offense to you but I've been trying to get evidence against you guys, what if I get 'caught' as well, but secretly film it all! I'll escape and take Y/N with me, and you should be freed in no time!" It took Jeongin a few seconds, but when he got it he was more excited than ever. "Let's do this tonight."

--------

He carefully put on the body cam on before entering the house. They must have found out, because the house seemed completely empty. He had been there a few times, so he knew the way perfectly. He swore he could see a shadow move, smirking to himself. They were there. He just had to get to Y/N.

"Y/N?" he whispered on the other side of the door. She had to be there. He couldn't mess this up, no matter how much he wanted to get her out now, he had to wait just a little longer. "You're in here aren't you?" He could hear a shuffle from the other side of the hallway. Hyunjin was just waiting. "We're in here, but be careful" Jeongin called out. Nice acting Jeongin!

He slowly opened the door, seeing Y/N curled up in Jeongin's arms. She must be terrified. She looked my way, her eyes widening. "Chris" she yelled from the top of her lungs. He smiled to himself. He knew any second he could get hit, but seeing her worried was all worth it. She was worth it. He felt a sharp pain in his head before falling down. Hang in there just a little longer Y/N... I'll save you.

Not too much later he regained consciousness again, finding himself tied up on a chair. He already expected something like this, but he had to act very well if he wanted to look like he couldn't do anything. He had to act surprised to keep him going. He saw Y/N on the bed with Hyunjin on top of her. He was so angry he could kill him, but he shouldn't. It was for he greater good.

He pretended to readjust his vision, blinking a couple of times. "Hyunjin you sick basterd, what on earth are you doing!" he shouted. At least he didn't have to fake being angry. The longer it went on, the madder he got. Y/N kicked Hyunjin with all her might, only angering him even more. He was about to get worse, much worse than Chan had expected.

"Look at him" Hyunjin commanded. Their eyes met, she was terrified. If this wasn't evidence enough than he didn't know either. He slowly and soundlessly got out of the grip, almost getting caught by Hyunjin. For one second everything seemed to have stopped, but Y/N kissed Hyunjin, keeping his focus on her. She just saved his life, possibly hers too.

Chris stormed in front of him, punching Hyunjin with all of his might. He instantly turned to Y/N, trying to get her out. Come on, come on, come on! The more seconds passed, the more desperate he became. It shouldn't have been so tight, they should have been out of there by now! They finally got out, but just at that moment Hyunjin had grabbed her, holding a knife against her throat.

"I'm so sorry" he mouthed. He didn't make it in time. He didn't save her in time. He felt like a failure. He walked into the basement, which Hyunjin had commanded them. He could hear a little yelp, instantly turning around to catch Y/N. His entire body felt like everything was alright for that one second he held her, but right now nothing was right.

But maybe he could make something right. They were alone, with no where to go. She had to listen to him. "Y/N" I started, but she instantly rejected it. She broke down, crying. "Don't hurt me any more than you already did." Those words hit him, but he couldn't bare watching her cry. Even if she'd get mad at him, he couldn't care less. All he wanted was to hold her tight and tell the truth.

So he did. He knew he should have told her sooner. He knew he made a mistake, but he needed her to hear him out, even if it meant begging her. The more words came out, the more his emotions came back. "Please Y/N, you have to believe me" he cried out in her arms. He just needed her, to tell him it was okay, to believe in him. He didn't care about anything else at this moment, just about her.

As soon as she said she believed him they both cried out in each others arms. Her in pain, him in regret. "I'm so sorry" he said over and over. They both slowly backed away again, sitting together in silence until Hyunjin suddenly opened the door. He kept on throwing the knife he held in the sky, catching it every time. He suddenly got it. A way out. It was risky, but the most important factor was Y/N's trust in this.

He took her hand, slowly walking up. Just as the knife was in the air, he'd have to push Hyunjin away. Hyunjin's attention would be on the knife, not them. They ran out according to plan, running and running until their legs gave up. All this time their hands were still connected, giving Chan a safe feeling. She was safe, with him.

Or so he thought. "I need to see Jisung" she called out, which felt like a stab in the heart. How he hoped that he could hold onto her just a little longer. He didn't want her to leave again. He finally told her the truth, she believed him. Even if she didn't completely trust him yet, he just knew that with more time he could prove himself.

But he needed more time, more than he had. She was about to run to Jisung, but his entire body tried to hold onto her. Eyes forming tears, his hand tightly holding onto hers. He couldn't let her go again. He loved her, so much more than she could ever know. "Y/N, don't leave me" he called out, but it still wasn't enough. She still went with Jisung in the end.

--------

"Here's the video" Chan said at the police station. He finally put all the evidence together. Even if it was the last thing he could do for Y/N and Jisung, he had to. No matter if they'd stay together in the end, he owed them so much, this was the least he could do.

After that it all went as planned. The boys got caught red handed trying to run away, and it was over. He was about to walk away, but instantly stopped as he saw Y/N. A smile appeared on his face as he could see her staring, growing happier and happier as she walked up to him.

"Chris, I need to talk to you" Y/N said after an awkward silence. Chan was terrified. That never meant anything good. "First of all, I hate you." There it was. His smile dropped, until she kept on talking. The way she described it the feeling she had around him, he realized it. He started smiling again, feeling stupid to have forgotten. They were bound to end up together.

After all, she was his soulmate.

---------

A few weeks had passed after they were put away. Chan finally moved back in with Felix and Changbin after a good talk, had made up with Minho. Y/N was moving back in with them as well, after all, the guest room seemed to be free... but now there was just one person left. Jisung.

He stood in front of Jisung's appartement, pacing back and forth, constantly hesitating on whether to press the doorbell or not. After minutes of hesitating the door suddenly opened, revealing Jisung. "You know, you could have just knocked if you wanted anything" he said, still not seeming that happy.

Chan handed Jisung an envelope, leaving Jisung a bit surprised. "It's all the money Hyunjin took from you..." It turned quiet again. "Anyways, I'll get going now" Chan said, turning back. He just couldn't bring himself to face Jisung for some reason, but Jisung stopped him. "Wait, Chris..." He turned back, seeing Jisung just as awkward as he was.

"Listen man... I'm sure that you didn't mean to hurt me, but you still did. I don't think that we can ever go back to how we first were, but I won't hate you... If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm still here." Without thinking Chan got up to Jisung, hugging him tight. "Thank you man, I really mean it. I know I can't turn back what I did, but I'll do my utmost best to restore your trust... Really, thank you!"

He slowly let go again, taking a few steps back again. "Anyways, I should get going, I won't bother you much longer. I'll see you." He slowly walked away, feeling Jisung's gaze linger on him. "Take good care of Y/N!" Jisung shouted after him, both boys now with a smile on his face. Chan stuck his thumb in the air, his smile growing wider.

"I'll treasure her, always and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
90.6K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
6.5K 104 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
2.3K 129 3
Alone, that is what he is meant to be. Every day Minho wakes to a world obsessed with soulmates. Music, television, and books all celebrate the soul'...