AMOR FATI . . . fred weasley

By buttonmoons

Johannah Attlee'll happily swear on the universe that she never wants to grow up, ever - only with the death... More

ACT I. You're My Best Friend!
I. NEW YEAR, NEW ME
II. FINE AND DANDY !
III. WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONTS
IV. AVOCADO KEDAVRA
V. GEORGE'S LITTLE PICKLE
VI. PYOTRS AND PARTY HATS
VII. LOVELY RITA !
VIII. HAPPY WORLD TUNA DAY
IX. KRUM'S GUIDE TO... COOKING EGGS?
X. DIGGORY'S LAST DANCE
XI. LOOKIN' LUSCIOUS, LUCIUS !
ACT II. Woman Of Constant Sorrow!
I...DIE FROM A FART
II. ORDER OF THE PENIS
III. YOU DID WHAT IN THE GARDEN?
IV. SIRIUS BLACK'S COWBOY HATS
V. LOLA LEMONT, SHEEP SHAGGER !
VI. WHAT'S EATING ROGER DAVIES
VII. ACCORDING TO GEORGE
VIII. LEE AND LOLA, COMMENTATING 101
IX. LAST CHRISTMAS, I GAVE YOU MY HEART...
X. MERRY... KISS-MAS?
XI. i, PLEASE COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,
XI. ii, PLEASE, COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.
ACT III. Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me!
I. NEW YEAR, NEW ME -REVISITED
II. BEAUTIFICATION POTION AND THE BEAST
III. BE MY (ACCIDENTAL) VALENTINE?
IV. MEET MARTIN MARSHMALLOW!
V. KISSES AND QUIBBLERS

AMOR FATI

7.2K 216 147
By buttonmoons

AMOR FATI

AMOR FATI —    a Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate". It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary.

·.···..··.···.

THE GAME

1995 RIPS OPEN WOUNDS

johannah attlee is big-hearted, soft-natured and foolish enough not to realise that refuge always has a sell-by date. she's also hiding a terrifying past - and who knows this better than her best friend, the flame-headed, steel-witted fred weasley, who wants to find a way to convince his soul sister that she's the best thing that's ever happened to him. for fred weasley, she's all he dreams about at night and in daytime too. for johannah attlee, it's a case of keeping him alive - because everyone else she's ever loved is dead, and she'd rather annihilate herself than lose him too.
( and if never having him means she'll never lose him, so be it! )
but in the face of war, dead people never stay dead. and soon johannah is forced to confront the demons of her past to be able to defeat the devils of the future - all whilst dealing with quips courtesy of the malfoys that she doesn't quite understand, and fred weasley trying to convince anybody who'll listen that she's his girlfriend.
because, apparently, death, disaster and determining who she truly is — a childlike muggleborn, or something much darker — isn't enough to make joey's life a complete and utter shitshow.

IN THE FACE OF WAR, DEAD PEOPLE NEVER STAY DEAD

THE PLAYERS

JOHANNAH ATTLEE is THE ONE WHO LOVES

' I WANT TO GIVE YOU FLOWERS WHILE YOU CAN STILL SMELL THEM, WEASLEY ! '

GEORGE WEASLEY is THE ONE WHO LAUGHS

' ALL I WANT IS SOMEONE I CAN'T RESIST '

LOLA LEMONT is THE ONE WHO DARES

' THE PATRIARCHY BETTER BE TERRIFIED OF ME... I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT DOESN'T SKIN THE BEAST, BUT LEAVES IT BLEEDING '

LEE JORDAN is THE ONE WHO GIVES

' HAND IN HAND, WE'LL MAKE BOTH THE DEVIL AND THE DEITIES TERRIFIED... JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE, SWEETHEART! '

CEDRIC DIGGORY is THE ONE WHO ADORES

' I MADE A MISTAKE... ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'VE MADE MANY MISTAKES! BUT THIS ONE? HE'S SHAPED LIKE STARS '

MATTHEW ATTLEE is THE BOY WHO'S GONE

' WHEN YOU MAKE CHILDREN WAGE WAR, WE RAGE WITH TEARS. AND EVERY TEAR HAS CONSEQUENCES '

and

FRED WEASLEY is THE BOY WHOSE TIME IS RUNNING OUT

' FUCK! ISN'T IT A TRAGEDY THAT I NEVER LIKED FUDGE FLIES UNTIL I MET YOU '

BOTH LIFE AND DEATH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

'IF THE MOON SMILED, SHE WOULD RESEMBLE YOU. YOU LEAVE THE SAME IMPRESSION OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, BUT ANNIHILATING.' —   SYLVIA PLATH

·.···..··.···.

A/N

after months (& months) of drafting, i am so excited to be releasing my babey into the world! i absolutely adore joey and i canny wait for you all to meet her :)))

and as i'm such a lovebot for the weasleys, i don't think anybody is surprised - it was only a matter of time... ( i also just completely wrote this chapter and then deleted it smh, ALAS we will never know if the first draft truly was better ) ( knowing me it defo was )

quick disclaimer: i only own my angels joey and lola, and any other characters/ events you don't recognise! i also do not agree with jk rowling's views and hate of any kind isn't or will ever be condoned on my little corner of watty. this is a safe space and everybody is cherished here x

love you all and see you soon, os ! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 11.1K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
934K 19.3K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...
32.6K 915 14
Y/n and George met one fateful, cold january day. It was love at first sight. Almost... 'Cause if Y/n is a muggle and George is a wizard, it can't be...
116K 5.8K 33
-๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ แถœแต‰แตˆสณโฑแถœ แดฐโฑแตแตแต’สณสธ, แดณแต‰แต’สณแตแต‰ แต‚แต‰แตƒหขหกแต‰สธ โ™š'๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...