resurrect | h.s

By ulookuglytodaysis

(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was... More

Authors Note
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
update!
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
party thirty seven
part thirty eight
hi
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
BLM.
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two: the attack
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty seven
part fifty eight
part fifty nine: the delivery
part sixty: Daisy Styles
Epilogue
Trepidation !!

part thirty nine

4K 110 137
By ulookuglytodaysis

i wanna start by saying,, thank you for 50k on crumble 🥺 that story means so much to me and to see it receiving so much support and love makes my heart melt. ily.

but also...

prepare yourselves...this contains violence

Zayn Malik

They think they're safe.

They're sitting in that ice cream shop, thinking they'll be okay.

Little do they know that I'm just meters away, watching them through the window.

Harry's smiling with Lydia on his lap, feeding her spoonfuls of ice cream playfully while Liam and Eliza feed their kid.

Never thought Liam would be a father. As they say, things change with time.

But it seems that he's not the only one...

...because Harry's hand is currently rubbing Lydia's obvious pregnant belly.

They're gonna have a baby.

Styles should know better. This baby will be used as leverage against him for the rest of his life.

It's a shame, because his life won't last much longer with the people coming after him.

They have this master plan, an organized mapped out scheme that will lead to Harry's capture and eventual murder. But now, with this baby, those plans might have to be altered significantly.

I take my phone out of my pocket and snap a few pictures of the four of them. They could be useful.

Xavier wants Harry and everyone he cares about dead.

It all started when Xavier began an affair with Harry's mother and they planned to kill his father to get rid of him.

Since Harry ran away when he was 18, Xavier's been out for his blood.

And he'll get it. In time.

Harry's mother, Amy, contacted Xavier recently, telling him that Harry had paid her a visit. She didn't reveal anything about the baby, however. She told Xavier that she'll continue to help him find Harry.

A part of me really is praying for Styles. He has no idea what kind of pain is coming. He has no idea what kind of torture Xavier and Alexander want to inflict onto him.

My job is just to collect information and hand it over.

Things could have been different.

But it's business.

Lydia White

Harry, Liam and I came home after a surprisingly decent day. We were all happy.

Liam was going to head back to Eliza's place to spend the night with her and Eli. It was just gonna be Niall, Harry and I because Louis was out as well.

"So, why were you and Liam with Elijah today?" I ask Harry as we sit on the bed, folding some laundry.

He shrugs, pouting his lip in a nonchalant way. "No reason really."

I fold up one of my shirts and hand it to Harry who goes to put it in my side of the dresser. "You're telling me that you guys just went out for ice cream? You don't even like ice cream that much."

I hear him take a deep sigh as he has his back to me. He pauses, not saying anything for a moment.

"Lyds, do you think I'm gonna end up like my father?"

What?

"Of course not." I shake my head in disagreement. "Where's that coming from?"

He turns around, crossing his arms and looking at the ground while leaning against the dresser.

"I just...I just feel like I won't be enough for Daisy. I want to be the best father that I can possibly be but I just don't know if I'm capable of that."

His confession makes my face drop from confusion to sadness. I hate when he doubts himself like this. His soul has been so broken from being used as a punching bag, physically and mentally, since he was a kid.

"Harry," I say, climbing off the bed and walking up to him. "you're going to be an incredible father. Look at how you treat me, you couldn't make me any happier. I love you, and I want you to love yourself as well. It's what you deserve. You've come so far from when I first met you."

He looks up from the ground and at me. His eyes held guilt and lack of self love behind them. It made me so sad that those bright green irises contained so much darkness. Darkness that he couldn't control. Darkness that was far from deserved.

"I want her to have the best parents." he says quietly.

"She will. You're not your father, Harry. You're you."

His eyes flutter open and closed softly as he blinks. His pink lips part slightly as lets small breaths pass through them.

"Thank you for not giving up on me." he whispers.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in. I look down at his lips, and he does the same. I could smell the minty gum in his mouth due to the close proximity.

"I love you." he speaks again before connecting our impatient lips.

"I love you, too." I speak against his mouth.

He brings his hands up under my hoodie, resting then on the sides of my stomach as he kisses me deeper and deeper. I was falling into a mesmerized state, his lips holding me captive.

He reaches higher under my shirt, pressing onto my lower back and pulling my body into him so much closer. Our lips never separate.

He brings one hand to my leg and lifts it up, holding it against his hip. His hand grips the skin on my thigh, squeezing it.

Just as things were getting heated between us, we're interrupted by a troubling yell.

"Help!"

Immediately our lips separate and we're slightly startled by the sound.

"What was that?" I ask, looking at Harry worriedly as his attention stays on the door.

"I-I don't know."

"Help! I need help!"

"That sounded like-"

"Louis." I finish Harry's thought. There was no doubt that it was Louis' shouts of desperation. He sounded terrified and in need.

Harry and I rush out of the room, answering the call of his best friend.

Niall meets us half way, running out of his room and crashing into us in the hallway.

Looking over the balcony, all three of us watch as Louis crashes through the front door. He trips and stumbles, looking very distressed.

Upon looking at him further, I realize that there's blood covering his body. His hair had blood in it. His face was bloody. His shirt. His pants. All the way to his shoes.

"Holy fuck." I hear Harry whisper under his breath, looking at the insane sight ahead of him as well.

"It's Tatum! S-She's not okay, please help!"

My heart instantly drops.

"Stay here." Harry tells me, then runs down the stairs with Niall to come to Louis' aid.

Harry takes a peak out of the front door, then immediately turns to me at the top of the stairs. "Lydia don't come outside." he says. He had to have seen something awfully disturbing.

Niall slings Louis' arm over his shoulder to support him and follows Harry as he runs outside.

"Please be careful." I mumble as I watch Harry the three of them leave.

*1 hour ago*

No perspective

Louis and Tatum were arguing. They've had this secret relationship for two months now.

Tatum suggested that it was time to tell their friends about them. Louis wasn't ready for that. He wanted this to stay between them. No one else needed to know.

"They're going to have to find out about us eventually, Louis." Tatum spoke as she and her boyfriend drove through the night.

"It doesn't have to be right now." Louis shakes his head, a cigarette hanging from his mouth as he drove.

Tatum rolls her eyes and looks out her window, trying to distract herself with the night scenery.

However, when she saw bright headlights heading towards them from her side of the car, she let out a gasp and screamed.

"Louis!"

The car crashed into theirs, sending them spinning down the highway.

Louis tried everything to gain control, not seeing that Tatum had been struck by the other vehicle.

When he finally regained the control of the car, he stopped, his chest moving up and down rapidly in shock.

Then he looked over at her. "Are you oka-"

She's staring down at her stomach, causing Louis to look down as well.

Blood.

His eyes widen, and he immediately tries to help her.

He had forgotten that he kept a pocket knife in the passenger side door, simply for Tatum so she could protect herself if anything happened.

But the impact had caused it to fly out of the door, slicing her across her stomach.

"L-Louis." Tatum manages to spit out. She was terrified, yet she was in shock. Did that really just happen?

Louis saw the knife at her feet, covered in her blood.

He was so focused on helping his injured girlfriend, that he didn't even stop to think about the other car that rammed into them.

He looked out the back window, seeing multiple people running at them.

Louis knew they weren't there to help. They were Phantoms...and they had just crashed into them to get them where they wanted them.

"Tatum listen to me," Louis started, applying pressure to her wound. "there's a gas station a few miles ahead. You need to go get help."

Tatum looked at Louis, confused as to what exactly he was asking her to do. "W-what about you?" she stutters, her stab wound becoming more and more painful.

"They're coming, Tatum. Please go, you can make it. You're strong." he encourages her persistently.

Tatum shakes her head. "I-I can't, Louis. I cant."

Louis grabs onto her hand, looking deep into her hazel eyes. "You can. You have to."

His heart was feeling something it never has before.

"I love you, Tatum."

Tatum's watery eyes widen. Louis' never said that to her before.

"I-I love-"

Suddenly, she feels herself being pulled out of the car. Hands grabbing her in all directions.

"No!" Louis shouted.

Louis watched in horror before hurrying out of the car, running towards the person he loved who was being attacked.

Hands grab him, holding him in place as Tatum thrashes on the ground.

"Let me go!" Louis struggles.

He watches as one of the Phantoms grab the knife from the floor of the passenger seat.

It ends up in the hands of a man who was straddling Tatum.

"Stop! No! Leave her alone!" Louis screamed as he jolted around in the arms of the men holding him, making him watch all of this.

The man raised the knife.

And Louis shut his eyes tightly when it got plunged into her stomach.

"Tatum!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Other men began punching her. Tatum felt herself being brutally beaten, a fire-like pain spreading all over her stomach. She couldn't even focus on Louis, her mind was slipping.

She could hear his drowned out screams of horror, however.

Another hit to the nose.

One to the jaw.

Why are they doing this? Why to her? That's all she could think.

But slowly, she felt herself floating into a sort of peace. She couldn't really feel the pain anymore, even though she was still being sliced and beaten.

She looked up, between the covered faces of her attackers. She saw the night sky engulf her...until she could only see the blackness, nothing else.

She liked this. This was okay. She wanted to stay here.

She had the strong urge to fall asleep, but she knew what that meant.

But she decided she was okay with that. This peaceful darkness, where she felt as if she were floating, was an okay place to die.

So, she let herself go.

Louis, however, not knowing his girlfriend was now lying on the ground dead as these men continued to beat her, kept fighting. He just wanted to save her, he didn't care what happened to him after that.

Eventually, the men stop. They drop him, they get off of her, and they run.

That's when Louis realized, that they beat Tatum as a warning. Things are going to get much worse.

He ran to her. She wasn't moving and he began to panic.

"Tatum?" he said her name. She didn't respond. She had her eyes closed, her face tilted toward the sky.

"Baby?" he grabs her face in his hands, tears falling from his eyes.

"C'mon Tatum, you gotta wake up." he says under his breath before administering mouth to mouth, as if it would do anything.

He asked himself, 'why isn't she moving?'

"You're not dead. You're still here, right baby? You didn't leave me."

He couldn't lose her.

He lost his whole family. He had no one.

"P-please wake up."

In the back of his head, Louis knew she wasn't going to come back. He knew he'd lost her.

Those men had taken her life away.

But something told him to keep trying. He picked her lifeless body up and rested her in the backseat of his damaged car.

He put a spare blanket over her, praying for some type of miracle as he sobbed. He prayed she'd wake up.

Louis has never cried over anyone. But he loved her. He needed her.

"You're okay." he kept saying to her.

He got into the drivers seat, and sped as fast as his car could go. He needed Harry. He needed help.

"Fuck." he muttered under his breath, staring ahead of him.

"Fuck." he said a little louder.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cried now, slamming his fist into the steering wheel as he drove.

His eyes were glossy, he could barely see the road ahead. But he needed to keep going.

He needed someone.

Louis was so misunderstood for his whole life. He was seen as this tough, heartless asshole.

But who could blame him for turning out this way?

Everyone he had ever loved got hurt.

So, he just stopped loving.

But Tatum made him fall into that terrifying feeling of admiration and endearment. Yes, he loved her. He loved her so much.

Now she's gone.

He lost the only thing that made him feel.

//

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
3.5K 109 41
"I want them to scream, I want them to see you suffer for what you did, and then they are going to suffer." This is the story of how a person can cha...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
60.8K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...