Beautiful Dreamer (Izuku Mido...

Per OzzyBlack22

"It's strange really, I find my quirk complicated, you hate yours completely, " Midoriya stated. "It's a c... Més

Beautiful Dreamer 1
Beautiful Dreamer 2
Beautiful Dreamer 3
Beautiful Dreamer 4
Beautiful Dreamer 5
Beautiful Dreamer 6
Beautiful Dreamer 8
Beautiful Dreamer 9
Beautiful Dreamer 10
Beautiful Dreamer 11
Beautiful Dreamer 12

Beautiful Dreamer 7

1.9K 118 51
Per OzzyBlack22

4-18-2020

Eri was looking for Midoriya but she couldn't find him or anyone else inside the dorm. Yet her ears heard a faint voice singing low,it was distorted but she assumed it was because she was far away. Following the haunting voice made her body shiver with uncertainty,yet her body seemed to disobey her as it continued to follow the voice despite her not wanting to,as she reached a door, that was oddly painted a deep burgundy different from the usual cream doors,her hands shook furiously as she touched the ice cold knob.

"Another," a womans voice stated as the singing stopped she heard a sloshing sound before it started back. Eri opened the door and stood still in fear,seeing a petite figure on the floor,it was a woman yet her clothes were torn and dirty as her body was covered in needles her skin was pulled back from her teeth and eyes as blood trickled from her deathly blue skin,its eyes turned to her,they were hollow allowing her to see inside slightly. A scream tore through her as the creature shrieked tugging on the womans sleeve,the figure it sat the the feet of popped up,the singing woman disbursing into a red mist before it soon disappeared too.

Kailina stared at the little girl as she continued to scream, she sighed putting down the hero outfit she was making for herself she stood,shutting the door as the girl seemed to only panic.

"Its ok,its gone now," Kailina told her as she held up her hands walking towards the red eyed girl slowly as to not frighten her.

"What...what was that?," the little girl sobbed rubbing her eyes,she never saw something so horrendous before, even with her past life,she was terrified beyond belief.

"It was the Needle Bride,"Kailina explained,"I created her with my...quirk."

Eri eyed the strange girl,she was tall towering over her as she wore lace tights with a short black dress with long sleeves, on the dress was the image of a Ouija board. Her hair was long and a dark brown mixed with a dark burgundy her eyes were brown,almost black with a few specs of grey as she looked at the young girl worried.

"I...I've never met you," Eri breathed out.

"I'm new,are you looking for someone?,"Kailina asked.

"Midoriya or Mirio," Eri told her as she noticed the dark burgundy walls full of odd pictures or newspaper clippings,the bed was big with black bed sheets that had a pentagram on it,yet Eri noticed that Aizawa Sensi picture was on the girl's black messy desk. Unknowingly Eri walked towards it to examine it,he was smiling brightly as he held a small girl on his shoulders,she was dressed in a soft yellow princess dress as he was dressed in a blue suit. A woman with white hair and completely white eyes stood next to them,dressed in a white sundress as Eri noticed rides in the background.

"He saved me,"Eri said pointing at Aizawa making Kailina sigh.

"He does that,he's an amazing man," Kailina told her sitting down on her small black couch as the girl picked up the picture she sat next to her.

"You took this?," Eri asked.

"No a stranger did,that's my mom and dad,we were at Disney World," Kailina responded thinking of that special day she smiled softly.

"He's your dad?," Eri asked surprised,"I never knew he had a daughter and a wife,who do you get your quirk from?," Eri asked full of curiosity about the strange chocolate skinned girl.

"Both of them,I can erase quirks but from my mom...its like hers but the...opposite," she explained,"my mom was ranked as hero three,she could create the most beautiful illusions of a person's dreams of desire,it helped get the villain to relax or distract them so hostages, police everyone could get away safely."

Eri heard of that quirk before but it couldn't be true,Angel Elite was a beautiful woman everyone admired the simplicity and beauty of her quirk. It got things over smoothly with as little damage as possible.

"So what is your quirk like?," Eri asked still confused by the vague explanation.

"Do you know Freddy Kruger or it?," she asked the little girl who nodded her head yes,"I can create a person's deepest darkest fear and use it to attack or frighten them the creatures I create obey whatever command I give but I can also merge with them to fight, it can be just a mental image only they can see,or I can make it real and I can erase quirks too,like my dad but... different," Kailina explained,it terrified her when she was younger but it came in handy,especially when she was being bullied, she create the most gruesome images and feed off their fear,it was delicious to her.

"So the bride?," Eri questioned.

"Is something I saw and was terrified of,so I can recreate her,especially when I'm sewing and need needles," she joked as the little girl smiled.

"I think your quirk is cool, just a little scary," she explained making Kailina chuckle lightly.

"It is," she added,"since no one is here, how about we go get some ice cream, you deserve bit since I scared you," Kailina told the girl who beamed brightly as she got up Kailina noticed her clothes were baggy on her.

"First lets make you something to wear,alright?," Kailina asked as Eri's red eyes filled with joy she nodded her silver head rapidly in excitement.

***

"Come here,we'll get ice cream,"Kailina told the bubbly Eri,she wore a black shirt with a goat's head on it and black jeans with a black sun hat. Kailina only added her platform knee length boots and her own black sun hat,everyone stared at the two oddly dressed girls who were in the park. The darker one with slivers of pale skin across her body played with the girl energetically not minding the murmuring people as they pretended to be pirates,or astronauts.

The two walked as Kailina bought whatever special things the girl asked for or even stared at longingly. Eri liked Kailina she was odd but it was comforting to see her be herself despite others,it made Eri not feel like such a freak.

"Kailina,"Eri spoke softly yet the woman didn't answer,"Kailina I want to ask you something," she continued yet the girl continued their pace. Eri snatched her hand away causing Kailina to stop and turn around.

"What's wrong?," Kailina asked her confused.

"You're ignoring me,"Eri mumbled low as Kailina smiled softly.

"I'm deaf in both ears and need hearing aids, I'm not ignoring you, I just couldn't read your lips or hear you, " she explained to the little girl who began to realize how often people spoke to get and she wouldn't reply or they'd whisper and point, she couldn't hear them,Eri was glad to know that.

"Hi I want two cones,blue moon with sprinkles and marshmallows and chocolate, one vanilla exactly the same," Kailina ordered as Eri noticed an all too familiar shade of green hair she bounced over to him.

"Hi Midoriya," she stated happily as him as his classmates turned to see her, they were out with the big three training then went to get food. They all were surprised you see the girl,she was dressed nicely but Midoriya noticed it looked all too familiar to a particular girl.

"Hey Eri,how'd you get here?," Denki asked as she smiled pointing.

"Kai-chan made my clothes, then we went to the park, shopping and now ice cream," the young girl stated excitedly.

"Kaa-chan's been with us all day,"Tooru said referring to Bakugo.

"No I mean Kai-chan," she emphasized,"Kailina did not Katsuki." Hearing an all too familiar murmur they looked to see Kailina carrying two ice creams, kneeling before Eri she passed her the vanilla one.

"Hey dweebs," Kailina joked looking at them, then Eri saying,"enjoy it," Kailina told her ruffling her hair.

"Hi I'm Mirio and this is-," Mirio stated excitedly yet stopped realizing the girl was watching her surroundings.

"She tends to ignore us,"Iida explained causing Eri to chuckle.

"Kai doesn't ignore you, she's deaf," Eri explained causing their heads to whip to the odd girl.

"Kailina are you deaf?," Midoriya asked but she stayed focused on the street.

"Kailina I hate your dress!," Momo yelled but the girl didn't acknowledge her.

"Wait so... she's deaf?," Todoroki asked aloud, all this time they assumed she was stuck up, but she never knew they were talking so she didn't respond.

"Eri what else did she do?," Momo asked holding the girl by her shoulders tightly.

"She showed me her quirk...well kinda,"Eri said feeling nervous under the girls intense gaze.

"What is it?," Momo asked as Eri stared at her frightened,"c'mon Eri what is it?," she asked shaking her slightly.

"Momo calm down,"Jiro told her.

"Ya' scarin' her,"Bakugo stated yet a two tone hand laid on top of Momo's.

"She doesn't like to be shook,"Kailina spoke nicely yet Momo snatched her hands back looking at them in disgust.

"How about I talk to her and you move,"Momo stated angrily.

"Let me rephrase myself," Kailina said stepping to her and smiling,"touch her like that again and I'll tear your spine out through your ass hole,asshole,"Kailina told her shoving her off of Eri as she reached for the girl again.

"To be deaf must be hard,but not as hard as you being stupid,"Momo told her smirking.

"To be a failure must be hard,"Kailina said her eyes flashing burgundy as she grabbed Momo's wrist,"your a huge disappointment to your family."

Momo yanked her hand away from the girl who smirked,Kailina saw her deepest fear and she enjoyed knowing it,she didn't understand the girls snarky attitude towards her but she refused to be bullied.

"Kailina thank you for taking Eri out,"Midoriya said stepping in between the two girls.

"Anytime,she's a joy to have,"Kailina said patting Eri's head as she ate her ice cream messily.

"I don't think we've met," Nejire asked the girl slowly appreciating the small smirk she recived.

"I can read lips you dont have to do that," Kailina said holding out her two toned hand,"Kailina Yume Shouta," she introduced herself.

"I'm Hado Nejire,your the new girl, Midoriya talks about you alot," she told her shaking her hand she shivered,the girl was cold as death.

"Well we are going to best friends," Kailina told the girl as Midoriya blushed.

"We are?," he asked trying not to blush.

"Oh my Zuku," she said looking into his emerald eyes,"I'll kill for you," she said causing the others to look at her in fear.

"You don't have to do that," he said laughing nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Kailina liked Midoriya for being nice to her and how he was brave enough to come to her to help his friends despite how he feard her. Yet since he had a seed inside him unknowingly she needed to keep a close eye on him. True it helped her powers be more stable,but if it fed too much from his fear he'd be hurt,and that was the last thing she wanted to do to the green boy.

"Your mine,I'm supposed to protect my friends," she told him pinching his cheek.

"Why didn't you tell us your deaf?," Uraraka asked the guilt of her hatred towards the girl eating at her slowly.

"I thought you guys knew,my school file states this the teachers should've notified you all that  your class mate is deaf," Kailina replied as they looked at each other never hearing anyone mention it.

"No we didn't which explains a lot," Iida stated,"were sorry we failed you," he yelled bowing at the waist.

"Its totally fine dude,I'm not exactly approachable," she chuckled.

"Kai-chan I'm messy," Eri said to the girl who smiled.

"Say bye to Moss and his friends,we'll head home for dinner," Kailina told her bowing to them before she walked off.

"Bye -bye Moss," Eri told him giving a quick hug before bouncing after Kailina.

🖤☁🖤☁🖤☁🖤☁🖤☁🖤☁🖤☁🖤

Vote,comment,share and happy reading.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.4K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
5.2K 170 22
The blood bath will begin, bringing dark days and darker nights. Izuku Midoriya stands between Heaven and Hell and refuses to let either side gain po...
189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
62.2K 3.4K 58
The forces of evil grew stronger with each passing day as the symbol of peace slowly burned out. A web was being weaved, it's iridescent threads rea...