kitty ~ taegi

Von 37Chonces

taehyung hates cats and yoongi happens to be one lowercase intended started: march 16, 2020 finished: may 25... Mehr

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
b o n u s
k i t t e n

f i v e

6.5K 369 228
Von 37Chonces

"you know, i am really craving some cheeseballs," yoongi said as he stood behind the counter with taehyung.

jimin was currently busy with jungkook, showing him around the animal shelter and what he had to do.

"then buy some." taehyung said without even bothering to look at the other.

"but yours taste better."

"i don't care."

yoongi huffed in annoyance, his attempts to annoy the other not working. as he studied taehyung's side profile, the scratches gave him lingering his face. it was obvious that it would take the scratches a while to go away.

feeling his stare, taehyung reached up and touched his cheek, feeling the scars underneath his palm. he frowned as a sigh escaped his lips.

the door of the animal shelter opened, the bell ringing, indicating that a customer had walked in.

"how can i help you today?" taehyung asked.

"my goodness...your face." the customer said as they stared at taehyung's face in shock.

"i got scratched by a cat." taehyung said with a sigh.

"why don't you go to the back with jimin and jungkook." yoongi suggested. "i got this."

taehyung complied, not having the energy to argue with yoongi.

"what's wrong taehyung?" jimin asked as he noticed the other pull up a chair and sit next to the fish.

at least the fish aren't capable of harming me, taehyung thought as he stared at the fish tank full of fish.

"he has it covered." taehyung replied as he pointed to yoongi who was busy helping out the customer. "and besides i should spend time with the animals so that i won't turn into a cat."

"but those are fishes." jimin pointed out.

"i'm not in the mood to deal with cats or really any type of animal with claws."

jimin sighed and let taehyung be before turning his attention back to jungkook as he explained what he needed to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yoongi felt bad.

he was quiet when they dropped taehyung off at his house.

taehyung didn't talk much either, obviously pretty upset about the new scratches yoongi left him. it would take a while for all those scratches to heal.

"you better stop scratching taehyung." jimin said as yoongi and jungkook walked home with him. they all lived together. jimin didn't think neither of them needed a house since jungkook had always been a bunny, he'd only be in his human form until yoongi helped taehyung. then he would go back to being a bunny and yoongi would go back to being a cat as well.

"i won't." yoongi said with his head hanging low. "i already feel bad."

"do you really think he has a pretty face?" jungkook suddenly asked.

"what?"

"you threatened to ruin his pretty face." jungkook explained.

jimin nodded. "yeah, you mentioned that quite a lot and you two just met like two days ago. do you find taehyung attractive?"

"i..." yoongi felt a slight blush forming on his cheeks. "he has a great face."

"so then why did you scratch taehyung's face?" jungkook asked.

yoongi shrugged. "i dunno...just felt like it."

"but now you feel bad about it, why?"

yoongi glanced at jungkook as he walked. "he's not reacting how i want him to and besides i'm only making things worse. i'm supposed to help him not get turned into a cat, but here i am, making him hate me."

"if you really feel bad and don't want him to hate you, you should do something nice for him." jimin said as he dug into his pockets to pull out some cash. "here, go to the store and buy some ointment for those scratches to heal faster."

"you should go to his house after you buy it!" jungkook jumped up and down in excitement.

yoongi looked at the money in jimin's hand before taking it. "thank you, jimin." he said. "i'll go to his house too, Gguk." yoongi smiled at his best friend before turning in the opposite direction and headed to buy the ointment.

"do you think yoongi and taehyung will catch feelings for each other?" jungkook asked as he walked with jimin.

jimin looked down at the ground as he walked, his hands in his pockets. "it could be possible, but if they did, they wouldn't be able to be together."

"why not?" jungkook pouted. "you should have seen them today. taehyung kissed me because he wanted to know if i would turn into a bunny, but i didn't. then yoongi got mad because taehyung kissed me. i think he was jealous, i don't know though. anyways, yoongi had taehyung pressed against the wall and their lips were so close to each other. taehyung threatened to kiss yoongi, but yoongi didn't care. he told taehyung he would ruin his pretty face. then he called taehyung babe, so taehyung kissed him and then poof! a sparkly cloud of dust appeared and human yoongi was gone. instead, it was cat yoongi, then you came."

jimin tore his gaze away from the ground and looked up. he blinked at jungkook after listening to his very detailed story.

"i think they would be a cute couple."

jimin blinked again. "yoongi is a cat."

"but he was a human before a cat. maybe taehyung can break this curse or punishment that yoongi received and taehyung will no longer turn into a cat and will love yoongi. then, they can live happily ever after." jungkook smiled.

"jungkook... those are just fairytales." a wave of deja vu washed over jimin as he said taehyung's famous line whenever jimin would tell him stories.

"but yoongi's story is kind of like a fairytale, except it's real."

jimin remained silent the rest of the way home, his thoughts swirling with the possibility of yoongi and taehyung falling in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taehyung was not expecting to see yoongi outside his house. "what are you doing here?" he asked.

yoongi raised the plastic bag he was holding. "i bought some ointment for those scratches i made."

"why?"

yoongi frowned. "what do you mean why? i just told you."

"but why would go out this late to buy me ointment and bring it to me?" taehyung asked.

"i just wanted to," yoongi said with a shrug before pushing past taehyung and letting himself in.

"hey!" taehyung shouted as he closed the door. "what are you doing?" he asked as he watched yoongi head straight to the kitchen. taehyung ran after him. "don't you dare touch those cheeseballs!"

"how did you know i was going straight for them?" yoongi asked with a playful smile.

"i just did, now get out."

"but the ointment," yoongi said as he lifted up the bag again.

"just leave it on the table and leave."

"let me help you apply it on," yoongi said as he directed taehyung out of the kitchen and towards the living room, completely forgetting about the cheeseballs.

"what? no! i don't need your help, " taehyung said.

"i want to help," yoongi insisted as he forced taehyung to sit on the couch. yoongi took a seat beside taehyung and took the ointment out.

"why do you even want to help? you are the one who did this!" taehyung pointed at the scratches on his face.

"and i'll be the one to help them heal faster."

"so that you can scratch me again? no thanks."

"i won't scratch you again, i promise."

"i don't trust you."

"why not?"

"maybe because i met you two days ago?" taehyung sarcastically asked. then he reached for the ointment in yoongi's hand and tried to pry it from him. "give me that!"

"seriously taehyung, let me help you apply the ointment on."

"i can apply it on myself!"

"stop being so stubborn!"

"stop scratching me!"

"i just promised you i wouldn't scratch you again!"

"i don't believe that!"

"i don't care if you don't! just let me apply the ointment on you!"

"no!"

"taehyung, please."

"no!"

"taehyung-"

"i said no! you're being annoying right now, stop talking and let me apply it on or i'll turn you into a cat!"

"really? you're threatening me to turn me into a cat again when you're the one who will be turned into one if you don't learn how to love animals, especially cats, so let's just...not argue."

"give me the ointment then."

"no, i bought it."

"you bought for me though, so give it to me!"

"taehyung-"

taehyung grabbed the back of yoongi's head and pulled him in for a kiss.

the cloud of sparkly dust appeared and disappeared again after turning yoongi into a cat.

the cat hissed in anger.

"don't you dare scratch me!" taehyung yelled.

the cat hissed again before preparing himself to jump onto taehyung's lap.

afraid to get scratched again, taehyung quickly pushed the cat away as it jumped towards him.

the cat fell onto the floor with a thud, a whine following after as the cat cried in pain.

taehyung froze as he stared down at the cat in fear. what did i just do?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

46K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...
148K 5.7K 33
BTS x YoonKook [COMPLETED] "I'm a bunny. You are?" - JungKook "I'm... ummm... I'm a kitten..." - YoonGi "We'll keep this as our secret. Promise?" "Um...
9.6K 39 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
283K 6.2K 25
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 7 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚝...