How We Came To Be

Par Vichou_27

(KatsuIzu) (Bakudeku) Follow two teens on an emotional journey in which each must overcome a dark past, unde... Plus

Chapter 1 - A Day to Remember (Him)
Chapter 2 - Working Together
Chapter 3 - You Shall Not Pass
Chapter 4 - Sex?
Chapter 5 - Lunch for Two
Chapter 6 - Friends Hold Hands, Right?
Chapter 7 - Never Let You Go
Chapter 8 - All Grown Up
Chapter 9 - You Remember, Right?
Chapter 10 - Scars
Chapter 11 - Don't Call Me That
Chapter 12 - My Hero
Chapter 13 - I Promise
Chapter 14 - Cloud Nine
Chapter 15 - Spunk
Chapter 16 - WHAT!?
Chapter 17 - Babe
Chapter 18 - Todoroki
Chapter 19 - Who He Least Expected
Chapter 20 - Amazing
NOT A CHAPTER, BUT PLEASE READ
Chapter 21 - Deku
Chapter 22 - Ground Zero
Chapter 23 - The Kind of Hero I Want to be
Chapter 24 - Plus Ultra
Chapter 25 - I Love You Too
Chapter 27 - Forever and Ever
Chapter 28 - Beautiful
Chapter 29 - How We Came to be

Chapter 26 - Katsudon

65 8 9
Par Vichou_27

Warning: This chapter contains some boyxboy action, if for any reason you do not wish to read it, warnings have been placed in bold letters when it starts and ends for you. Enjoy,
-

-

-

The day had been taxing on the both of them, it had taken a toll on both their bodies and souls. The heavy darkness that overtook them after their heated encounter had them sleeping after a few more kissed had been shared, and it was more than welcome.

The following morning played out like any other morning, if you don't consider the excessive amount of touching going on between the two very hormonal teenagers. Its as if some invisible chains had come loose and their hands were itching to touch the other.

Warning: Start Smut

They had woken up just as they had fallen asleep, hugging the life out of the other, naked under the sheets. Izuku was first to wake as Katsuki's morning wood was trying to poke through this stomach.

Izuku wanting to explore this new found erotic side of his, slowly slid his way down below the sheets and neared Katsuki's pulsing hard flesh.

'Kacchan is huge.' He thought as his mouth went dry. He grabbed it and smelled it, loving the musky scent the blond gave off, mixed with the smell of their previous activities, it only got him rock hard.

Sliding his tongue slowly from the base to the tip as he fondled the blond's balls, he took as much of the blonds cock into his mouth as possible feeling it push against the back of his throat. He let out a small gag, as a few tears poked their way out of his eyes.

Katsuki's eyes instantly shot open as a delicious wet warmth wrapped around his cock. Unsure of what was going on, he lifted the sheets only to be met with innocent emerald-green eyes staring up at him.

"Fuck...Izu..." he groaned out, watching said boy bob his head up and down, the head of his dick pushing past the boys mouth and into his throat as he tried deep throating the blond.

It was the most erotic thing he had seen after having Izuku riding his dick last night. It made him horny as fuck. Kami, the things he wanted to do to the boy, if he looked at him again he'd cum instantly.

Izuku could tell the blond was really enjoying it, and it pleased him to know he was the one causing Katsuki's current state. The blond was holding on tightly to the sheets around him, his eyes closed and his head leaning back. Izuku pushed him in farther earning him a soft moan from the blond.

It was exciting Izuku, his own hardened member in one hand as he jerked it to the rhythm of his head. He began bobbing up and down once again feeling Katsuki's hands comb through his hair and push him down harder on his hard flesh.

Katsuki wanted to cum, he could feel it coming, how the heat in his stomach began building up. "Izu..." he warned feeling the way the boy sucked harder and played with his balls. It was killing him; he was going to explode.

"Do it." Ordered the smaller teen, feeling Katsuki buck into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat. He wanted the boy to cum, to fill his mouth with his hot seed.

Izuku kept pulling at his own heated flesh, almost at his limit, he could feel it, how his cock began hardening even more as it pulsed and soon cum shot out covering his hands and the sheets under him.

He was barely able to keep the rhythm he had on Katsuki's dick when he heard him calling out his name, "Izuku!" the blond screamed out, squirting his cum into the smaller boy's throat.

Coughing a bit at how fast his mouth had been filled, cum dripped out the edges of his lips as he swallowed what he could. He lapped at Katsuki's cock cleaning it off, making the older boy squirm.

"S-stop, it feels w-weird." Said the blond, trying to pull his dick away from the laughing boy under the sheets.

Warning: End Smut

Izuku crawled his way out from down under and laid on one of Kacchan's arms as he placed a hand his chest, feeling his fast beating heart.

"I could get used to this..." stated the breathless blond, not at all mad about what had happened.

"Well, you might have to." Winked Midoriya as he began started getting up. He turned back around and gave the blond a short kiss on the lips. "I know I want to." He said cockily as he walked off to the bathroom, a slight limp in his walk.

Katsuki smirked at Izuku's walk, 'I did that.' He thought proudly as he laid there trying to catch his breath, 'And he did this.' He thought, laughing as he took in his flustered state.

It'd be stupid to say that Katsuki wasn't shocked at what Izuku had said. 'He wants this.' He thought happily, getting up a stupid smirk on his lips.

They went about their morning routine, washing up, dressing, making breakfast and brushing their teeth with the occasional touch of the hands, or a small touch to the back, a soft kiss on the shoulder, a harsh shove against the wall had them making out, a hard squeeze of Izuku's ass that led to more dry humping.

Oh yeah, they both wanted this to happen. He'd work his ass off if it meant he could be with the boy and make him the happiest person on earth. 'He deserves it...' thought the blond

As they made their way to school, they couldn't help but wonder what was going on between them. Were they together? They still hadn't talked about, well, everything.

So many unanswered questions clouded the blond's mind, things he needed to get off his chest. Katsuki needed to talk about it, he needed to apologize for everything he had ever put the boy through, his mind wouldn't let him rest until he did.

Taking their seats on the bus, Katsuki grabbed one of Izuku's smaller softer hands in his, drawing his attention to him, "Izuku, I'd like to talk about what was said at the party the other day..." he said, afraid the boy wouldn't want to listen.

"Kacchan, what I'm going to say, I'm only going to say it once, so please, pay attention and don't interrupt. Ok?" Midoriya said. When had he gained so much confidence? He blamed it on their new found feelings, it made him feel stronger.

"Alright..." agreed Katsuki, unsure of where this was going. He was sure the boy was going to put him down, tell him he wanted nothing to do with him, but what Izuku had told him at home meant that there was a shot, at least he thought there was.

Izuku squeezed the blond's hand a bit as he took in a big breath, "What was said at the party, is all true. What happened in our past really affected me Kacchan, it had a huge impact on my life, the way you treated me." He began explaining. "But you weren't supposed to find out, at least not like that."

Taking a look out the window, "I tried to kill myself twice believing it was the right thing to do, believing it would make you happy or that I would be unburdening you." He laughed at his stupidity.

The blond only looked away in shame, afraid that if he looked at the perfect angel next to him he'd break him and lose him forever. He squeezed the boy's hand, telling him to continue.

"If I could go back and change it, I would, believe me that I would." He said looking at the blond now, returning the squeeze, "But what's done is done and I can't sit here and dwell on the past Kacchan." He sighed.

He began playing with the blond's fingers as he spoke, admiring the contrast between their two hands, "I can only strive to become a better person today, every day we get to live is a new day to try harder at bettering myself." He said with a smile.

Looking into the blond's ruby-red eyes, "And that's what I want you to do Kacchan, try every day to become someone better. Don't dwell on what could have been and what ifs, you are given a new opportunity every day, take advantage of it." He pleaded the blond, hoping he'd understand.

Leaning on Katsuki's shoulder, the next words were of most importance to Izuku, and maybe to the blond, "I've forgiven you Katsuki, not because I'm in love with you, but because I believe you can be better."

Izuku could hear small whimpers and sniffles coming from the boy sitting next to him. Taking a look at the boy, he was surprised as big arms pulled him into a rock-hard chest.

He could hear the blond's erratic breathing as he tried to calm his crying. "Thank you." He said, hiding his face in Midoriya's hair, "I know I don't deserve this, but I won't dwell on the past, as you said, I will prove to be a better person." He promised, letting the tears fall.

Smiling at the boy in his arms, "Like a very wise friend of mine said, I'm doing this for you, because you deserve it, not for me." He said kissing soft green locks.

"I love you Kacchan, nothing's ever going to change that," he whispered into the blond's chest, returning the hug, "and you don't know how long I've wanted this."

Izuku could feel his own tears rolling down his cheeks. The blond had calmed his crying, and they sat there in their own little bubble enjoying the embrace.

"And I love you Izuku." He whispered back, feeling soft green locks sliding across his face tickling his cheeks.

'Is this what it really feels like to be in love?' they each thought, to lost in whatever dream they were dreaming.

"Alright love birds!" They heard coming from the front of the bus, "You're stop!" said the smirking driver.

As they walked off the bus, they heard one last comment from their usual driver that made Izuku giggle and Katsuki scoff, "Bout damn time." Were the driver's last words.

"Deku, what does this make us?" asked the blond, wanting to settle the growing nervousness in his stomach.

"Mm, well, we should work on being friends for a while." Said a very serious Izuku.

'Great.' Thought Katsuki. Friends don't do the things they do, but if Midoriya wanted to do things like this, he'd go with it. It was all for him, so he'd do it. 'I'm gonna miss those morning kiss-' his thoughts were cut by the smaller boys voice.

"But if you think about it, friends don't really do what we're doing, so I guess we're more than friends." He explained, placing one hand on his chin, the other hold his elbow.

"I guess we can be boyfriends, but I'd still like to work on our friendship." He said taking a look at the blond.

The smile on Katsuki's face could light up even the darkest night, "So that means we're dating?" he carefully asked, not wanting to screw it up.

"Yeah, I'd still like to be asked properly, though." Said the boy, enjoying the attention he was getting from the blond.

He could do that, right? He'd have to, it was the boy he loved for Kami's sake. "Alright." Said the blond. He'd come up with something perfect.

Taking Midoriya's hand in his, he pulled him along and into class they went. As they walked in, Izuku could feel the intense stares his classmates were giving them and the way their hands were interlocked.

Uraraka was happily giggling at her friend's current embarrassment, but she was extremely glad the two boy's had finally decided to get together.

A loud yell from a rather manly red-headed teen had them all pulling there eyes away from the pair, "Hell yeah! My man Bakugo finally did it!" he smiled, clapping at the pair.

Soon a few more of their classmates joined into the clapping, embarrassing Midoriya. Katsuki noticed his distress, "Stop clapping or I'll kill you all!" he screamed out, turning around to reassure the smaller teen.

"It's alright Deku, they're just messing around." He tried comforting the boy, "And if anyone bothers you, your boyfriend will blast them away!" he told the boy, making him laugh.

There it was, that angelic laugh he loved so much, and that beautiful smile that make him space off. The word boyfriend had butterflies in both their stomachs, fluttering around making the boys nervous, but happy.

"Thank you Kacchan, I was just a bit embarrassed, I'm not used to so much attention." Midoriya confessed, reaching out to hold the blond's hand.

Giving a small squeeze, he turned around as Aizawa sensei walked into the room. "Morning." He said dully.

They all answered back, greeting their teacher. "Alright, first, the scolding." He said, lifting a brow getting serious, "You all know how dangerous it is to go around using your powers without supervision, though this I will overlook considering you all have you provisional hero license." He explained.

"But don't you ever go and scare me like that!" he told them walking around the room, "Hero work is dangerous stuff, which is why we try our hardest here every day..." Izuku zoned out as his sensei kept on talking.

His mind was elsewhere, pulling him to last nights activities. He had a soft blush covering his cheeks, as the pain in his back and ass reminded him of what he had done, what the boy in front of him had done to him.

He had enjoyed it and wanted more; his body was begging him for it. The mere thought about having the blond inside of him, pounding into him as they made out had him sporting a very painful erection as he sat there. This was dangerous, he needed to stop thinking about Kacchan while in school.

A hand reaching towards him distracted him from his erotic thoughts. He reached out and grabbed it, confused as he felt a piece of paper being put into his hand.

He quickly pulled his hand away and hid the paper from sight. Aizawa was walking around the room, and if he saw the note he'd gotten, he most likely make him read it out loud, and he wasn't sure what had been written, so he wasn't risking it.

When Aizawa reached the other end of the room, he pulled it out and unfolded it, his eyes quickly scanned it over,

'Meet me on the roof at 12:30, don't eat lunch. – Your unofficial BF ♥'

He softly giggled at the blond's note, he could really get used to this romantic side of Katsuki, it was like a breath of fresh air to Midoriya.

Lunch was at 12:00, so that gave him thirty minutes to spend with his friends, maybe he'd tell them what was going on. Taking a look at the blond, he saw him pulling out his phone and rapidly text someone.

'Who is he texting?' Wondered Midoriya. Deciding it wasn't important, he looked up at his teacher and began paying attention.

The day had gone on like any other day, after their scolding, Aizawa explained some things about the girl they had rescued.

According to their teacher, she was named Eri and her quirk had the ability to rewind a person's body to its previous state and Todoroki had been using her to manufacture the Quirk- Destroying Drug.

The good news had been that she would be staying with Aizawa until she learned to control her abilities, but she'd be alright.

There still wasn't any news about Todoroki, though it wasn't like anyone cared. They all just wanted to forget and move on; it had been a scary night.

Soon, it was time for lunch an Izuku saw Bakugo walking off, giving him a small wink, letting him know he'd be waiting.

"Midoriya!" Izuku heard his best friend call out. "Wanna have lunch with us?" she asked happily.

"Sure, but only for a while, I have something later." He told her hoping she wouldn't catch on.

"Ooo, a date with a Bakugo?" she teased the boy, loving he way his cheeks lit.

"Uraraka!" he said, trying to keep her quiet. "Shh, I'll tell you about it later." He promised, she had caught on, 'Fuck me.' He thought as they walked to the cafeteria.

As they stood in line, "Alright bean! Spill the tea!" she told him as she crossed her arms and stared him down.

'She isn't going to give up, is she?' He wondered, trying to ignore her stare.

"Ok, but don't tell anyone." He said, pleading she would keep her mouth shut.

He watched her pretend zip her mouth, her lips were sealed, he knew he could trust her. "So, we're sorta dating, I guess?" he told her, kind of unsure of what to say.

"What do you mean sorta?" she asked, confused at the half assed response she got from the green-eyed boy.

"Well he hasn't asked me out yet, but we've been doing things couples do..." he said as he averted his gaze, hoping she'd leave it at that.

Sliding up closer to her friend, she leaned into his ear, "You had sex didn't you?" she whispered, a playful smile on her lips, she really took too much pleasure in teasing her friend, she could see the bright red blush on his face.

"I-I...well..." Izuku was at a loss for words. As always, she knew way too much. How she did it, he'd never know.

Uraraka was going to get it all out of him, she needed some gossip from the boy. "How was it? Is it big?" she asked him, enjoying how he began stuttering.

"Urarak-ka! Don't ask those things!" he told her, as she grabbed her food.

She noticed he wasn't grabbing any food, "Are you not eating?" she asked.

"Oh, um, Kacchan told me to meet him on the roof later and to not eat lunch." He said. He had told her where they were going to meet up, 'Crap.' He yelled at his inner self.

"He's gonna feed you alright, you hungry?" she teased him again, watching him flare up are her the message her words hid.

"You really are a perv, you know that?" he told her, trying to ignore what she was getting at.

"Yeah well, can't be miss innocent all the time, Iida likes it." She confessed, shrugging her shoulders as she paid for her lunch.

Looking at the time, he noticed he had ten minutes before his date with Kacchan. 'Is it a date?' he wondered before saying his goodbye to the girl.

"Eat all your food, Deku!" she yelled smirking at the boy as he walked off, ignoring her. She laughed and went to sit by her boyfriend.

He made his way up the stairs and was met with the door leading to the roof. He was nervous. Why? He didn't know. He could feel his palms sweating.

For Kami's sake, they had fucked already, and he'd given the blond a blowjob, 'Get on with it Izuku!' he told himself as he pushed the door open.

On first sight he was a bit confused at what he saw, but soon understood what was going on and his breath hitched, slightly amused at the blond's effort.

There in the middle of the roof sat Bakugo on a small gray blanket with two pillows by his sides. In the middle of the blanket was a box with what Izuku thought was food, considering the chopsticks and sauces sitting next to it.

"Hey beautiful." He was greeted by Katsuki as he walked towards him. As he got closer, he could smell something that brought him memories of his mother.

"Hi." He whispered back, amazed by everything the blond had for him.

Katsuki was enjoying Izuku's face as he took in what was going on, "Sit." He told Izuku pulling on one of his hands.

Sitting next to the blond, his legs bent to the side, he leaned on one hand as his shoulder grazed Katsuki's arm. His grumbling stomach killing the moment.

"I got you your favorite." Said the blond, "Before we eat though, look at me." Katsuki told the smaller teen.

Izuku just looked at him, his sparkling eyes dazzling the blond. Katsuki could feel his heart trying to climb its way out of his chest as it pushed blood past into his reddened cheeks.

Izuku wasn't fairing any better, his hands were sweating again, he could also feel how his heart pounded in his chest and how a nervous feeling pooled in his belly.

He could tell the blond was a nervous wreck, no matter how much he tried to hide it, he had his tell; his hand would clench ever so slightly, and his eyes would look towards the sky as if searching for the right words.

He most definitely was not a man of many words; this was turning out to be harder than he thought. He had been thinking of what to say all morning, wanting the boy to be his as soon as possible.

He'd gotten Kirishima to accompany him out of school to ask him for some advice on how he should ask the younger male to be his boyfriend. To say he was surprised with how much advice he'd gotten from the boy, was an understatement, but he was grateful.

Bringing his eyes down to look into a pair of gorgeous emerald-green eyes, "De- No, Izuku," he corrected himself, "Coming to terms with how I felt about you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever done." He confessed.

"But when I understood how in love I was, I can promise you it was the most liberating feeling in the world." He reached for the boys face, cupping his cheek as he admired his beauty.

"Such an amazing human being deserves only the best and I know I'm not that," he saw how Izuku wanted to interrupt, "Let me finish, please." He pleaded.

Rubbing his thumb across the boy's cheek, "You deserve someone who will let you grow without borders and love you without end." Looking into the boys deep green abyss, "I'd love nothing more than to be that person for you, Izu."

"I guarantee that no one will work harder to give you more than what you deserve, to make you happy and cherish you more than me." He promised the boy.

"Do you see the sun above us?" he asked Izuku, who only looked up and nodded at him.

"My love for you is like that sun Izu, it burns greatly for you each day, it rises every morning and sets in the afternoon, but it doesn't disappear, it grows and becomes stronger with the promise that it will rise again the next day." He explained.

"I know we may be young, but I've never felt anything more real in my life. I've felt it since we were toddlers Izu, since I took you to that hill in the park and watched the sunset together." He confessed.

"It's a feeling that tugs at my heart, makes me think about you constantly and lets me know that you are the person I'll always love." Where was he getting all this? It's what happens when you let your heart do the talking.

Izuku could feel how much emotion and sincerity Katsuki was putting into each and every word he spoke to him, they buried deeply into his aching heart, soothing it as they overtook his entire being.

The next words had Izuku's heart doing back flips if that was possible, "Izuku, will you be my boyfriend?" asked the blond, staring at the boy, fear of rejection evident in his glistening eyes.

Wanting to calm the frightened boys heart, he lean in closer and whispered, "Yes, Kacchan." Before closing the distance and kissing the boy.

Katsuki's brain was short circuiting, his heart most likely had stopped. Had he heard right? Izuku had said yes. A few tears leaked out signaling how happy he was, euphoric one would say.

Kissing the boy he loved back, a sudden click and flash accompanied by some 'Awes' and 'How cute' had him instantly back into the angry explosive Katsuki everyone knew.

He grumbled into the kiss, getting ready to blow some heads off, "Kacchan." Warned Izuku, pulling away.

"I'm gonna kill some extras today, Izu..." he told the boy as he stood up.

Uraraka and the rest of class 1-A saw the angry blond coming towards them, "ABORT MISSION! THE EAGLE'S TAKEN FLIGHT INTO COMBAT!" she yelled at her classmates as they all turned and dashed down the stairs.

"GET BACK HERE ROUND FACE! SHITTY HAIR!" yelled an angry Katsuki as he blasted off after them.

Izuku only sat there and laughed, enjoying the happiness the sight brought him, enjoying the way things were turning out.

His stomach brought his attention back to the food in front of him, deciding his boyfriend would come back soon enough, he opened the box and pulled out some small trays.

"Katsudon!" he said in delight, digging into the food. Yeah, things were going to be ok.

-

-

-

-

-

Alright my babies, things are finally wrapping up for our two lovebirds. I have in mind two more chapters, and they might be the longest two in the book. So for my avid readers, I hope you enjoy them. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember, I love each and everyone of you. <3 Lots of love to you all! Keep reading and don't forget to comment, vote and share! I'd love to hear from you! <3 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 61 18
"Bakugo, Midoriya, today you will be taking care of Eri." Aizawa said. "What?!?" Bakugo started to rage. "It will be a great way for you guys to lea...
1.1M 30.4K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
867 119 26
[Editted Version] Katsuki and Izuku become trapped under the rubble of a building. Izuku takes on grave injuries that have him teetering on death's e...
38.8K 1.1K 29
A smut filled TodoBakuDeku story where Deku is a vampire and Kacchan is a vampire hunter. Katsuki can't help but be attracted to Deku even though it...