Uncertainty - Stiles Stilinsk...

By theresathanya

Amber's life turned upside down. One night changed everything. It all changed nine years ago. She eventually... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
Epilogue

twenty-five

13K 239 36
By theresathanya

Season 2, let's do it!

        It's been two days since the winter formal. Lydia woke up a day later, confused about everything. The bite was still visible which meant that she was no werewolf. She was still alive even though it says that you either turn to a werewolf or die. And well, Lydia was no werewolf and she wasn't dead. Obviously. Lydia asked me what happened because she couldn't remember anything. I lied and told her that I didn't see anything and found her lying on ground with blood all over her. It wasn't the right time for her to be thrown into our world. Not yet. She was confused enough. Knowing about the supernatural would confuse her even more. 

The doctors said that she had to stay a few more days while they did some routines with her. She might be out this Tuesday which was in two days. Stiles and I stayed the whole weekend. I wanted to be here if something happened. But she never turned. Stiles was fast asleep next to me on his chair and snorted a little bit. "Ohh... just like that" he mumbled in his sleep which made me laugh. "No, no you first. Me first?"

Melissa McCall who stood a few feet away heard him mumbling these things. My head turned red and I poked him. He didn't wake up, though but he stopped talking at least. 

Mr.Martin got out of Lydia's room. I stood up and asked him if I could go inside. "You've been here all night" he realized. "They've been here all weekend" Mama McCall added. I smiled and watched Mr.Martin shake his head. "Lydia's taking a shower right now. I think you have to wait a little bit." I nodded and turned around to face Stiles who started to talk in his sleep again. 

"You're dirty" he mumbled and peaked his lips. I widened my eyes and ran over to him, poking him again. But this time harder. He opened his eyes and sat straight up. "You hungry? I asked him and sat down. "A little bit. What about you?"

"Not really" I answered. „Am, we didn't eat since Saturday noon" he groaned. It was right. Mama McCall brought us some sandwiches that we ate but since then I didn't have something in my stomach. "Alright, let's find a vending machine" I replied and stood up. Stiles smiled and followed me. We wandered through the halls hand in hand and searched for the vending machine. 

"You know, you didn't have to wait with me here all weekend long" I said as we stood in front of the vending machine. "And I told you that it's okay. Lydia's my friend, too" he replied. I gave him a look and he groaned. "All right, you're right. She's not really my friend but she's yours so... That counts" he laughed. I laughed, too. 

"So what shall we get?" I mumbled and looked at the vending machine. "I'll have a Reese's" Stiles said and dropped his corner into the machine, pressing the I button on it. The chocolate bar got stuck and Stiles groaned in annoyance after he pressed a few more buttons, "Seriously?"

He knocked against the glass a few times but the bar didn't move. „It's okay, I got another corner" I said and dropped my corner into the machine and pressed the I button as well but nothing happened. Nothing at all. "Oh come on" I yelled and beat the machine, too. 

"Let me do it" Stiles said and shoved me gently away. I stood next to him and crossed my arms in front on my chest. Stiles put his hands on top of the machine and shook it. But just as I thought, the bar didn't move. He put his arms around the machine and tried to lift it but of course he couldn't. What was he thinking? Stiles sighed and stepped back. 

"Stiles come on, let's forget about the bar. We should probably get something real to eat" I tried to calm him down but failed. "No! I want my Reese's" he scolded and put his hands on top of the machine again. He shook it and shook it and shook it until it lost its balance and fell over, the glass shattering. Stiles' eyes widened just like mine. 

"You for real?" I asked him. He shrugged and looked around but luckily, no one was watching us. "We gotta have to put it back!" I said. Stiles nodded and we tried to lift it back up but suddenly, we heard Lydia screaming. 

"Lydia?" I asked and ran to her room. Stiles followed me and I shoved her door open. Mr.Martin and Ms.McCall stepped in as well. I opened the bathroom door and pulled the curtain away but the shower was empty. Lydia was gone but the water was still on. 

"What the hell was that?" Mama McCall asked after she turned off the water. 

"Lydia?" Stiles asked and looked around the room. I saw the window. It was wide opened. I walked over to it and heard Lydia still screaming but it was too silent for the others to hear it. Melissa calmed Mr.Martin down and took him out, saying that she'd call the police. Stiles got next to me and stared out the window.

 "Do you think that she jumped out of here?" he asked. "I don't know" I confessed. "But I can still hear her screaming." 

"You can?" he questioned. "Yes, but I don't know where it comes from. Let's get her gown and maybe we get a little help from Scott" I suggested. Stiles nodded and grabbed her hospital gown, putting it under his shirt. He got his phone out and texted Scott to meet us ASAP at his jeep. We got an answer right away, saying that he was on his way. "Let's go then" I mumbled and walked out of the room. 

"Let's get an APB out on a sixteen year old redhead. Any other descriptors?" I head Sheriff Stilinski saying as we bumped into them. "Five foot three, green eyes, fair skinned and her hair is actually strawberry blonde" Stiles added. I gave him a look but he never saw it. "Is that right?" his father asked. "Yes" I answered. Sheriff grabbed his son's neck and pulled us away, asking "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Um, providing moral support?" Stiles said. "Uh-huh. How about you two provide your ass back home where you should be" he prompted. "Yeah, we can do that, too" Stiles whispered. "Okay, good" his father said before shoving us away. I poked Stiles and showed him the janitors who tried to lift up the vending machine that we just destroyed a few minutes ago. Stiles pressed his lips together and grabbed my hand, rushing out. 

As soon as we got out, Stiles grabbed the gown and handed it me. I thanked him and rushed to his car where Scott was already in. I sighed in relief and opened the driver's door, jumping on the backseat. Stiles got in as well and closed the door. I sniffed the gown before I handed it to Scott. 

"This is the one she was just wearing?" he asked and we nodded. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again" he mumbled. "Scott it wasn't your fault. You weren't with her when she got bitten. It was me. So I should be saying this. Just... just shove the thing in your face and let's find her" I answered. Scott nodded and Stiles turned on the engine. The lights turned on and revealed Allison, who stood in front of the jeep. Stiles jumped in shock and let out a "Wow!"

Allison got over to the passenger seat and Scott turned down the window. "What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us" he asked her as soon as the window was open. 

I remember Allison telling me on the phone yesterday that her father caught them making out. He grabbed Scott and was about to kill him, saying that three werewolves in town were too much so if one makes a mistake he's going to kill it. Allison begged for Scott's life, saying that she'll never see him again if he stays alive. And that's where we are right now. 

"I don't care. She's my best friend and we need to find her before they do" she answered. "We can find her before the cops can" Scott told her, looking at me. "How about before my father does?"

"He knows?!" I asked in shock. "Yeah. I just saw him and three other guy leave my house in two SUV's" she explained. 

"Search party" Scott joked. "It's more like a hunting party" I corrected him. 

"Well, get in" Scott said and opened the door. He got out and Allison climbed to the backseat next to me before Scott got in again and Stiles drove away. Stiles put his seat a little bit closer to the steering wheel so I could stick my head out of the window while Scott did the same on the other side. Funny that we did this kind of thing that dogs usually do. Well, basically we were dogs, too. Just monster dogs. 

"All right, but if she's turning would that actually kill her?" Stiles asked. "I don't know. They won't tell me anything. Okay? All they say is "We'll talk after Kate's funeral when the other's get here.'" she answered. "What others?" I asked her. "I don't know, they won't tell me that yet."

"Left!" I screamed and Stiles took the next one left. "Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on. Are we going the right way?" he asked. 

"Now take the next right" Scott said and I nodded. But we ended on a death road. "Great" I groaned and sat back down. "Then let's walk" Allison said and got out after Scott opened the door. I climbed out, too, and leaded the way with Scott. We got to a fence with a sign on it that said 'Keep out.' I shrugged and ripped it open. I turned around and faced the others. Scott shrugged as well and got through the fence first, followed by Allison, Stiles and finally me. 

"Do you think that she's a werewolf?" Allison asked after no one seemed to be talking. "I don't know, Allison. I mean the wound didn't heal like mine or Scott's" I answered. 

"Right. I still have to get used on this. You and Scott being werewolves. My dad and the others being hunters. What if he pressurizes me to be a hunter? I'd hunt you" she mumbled. "Allison. It's not going to be like that, okay?" I tried to calm her down. 

Scott and Stiles stopped walking which caused me to bump into Stiles. He grabbed my arm and hold me tied. "You okay?" he asked me. I nodded and looked at the house that was a few feet away. 

"She came here?" Stiles asked as we all looked at Derek's house. 

"Yeah. This is where the scent leads" Scott answered. Stiles turned to me and waited for me to say something. "Yes. I'm sure" I said and he nodded. 

"All right, but had Lydia ever been here?"

"Not with me" she answered. Stiles nodded and walked away, looking for something conspicuously. "Maybe she came here on instinct like she was looking for Derek" Allison implied. "You mean... looking for an alpha?" Scott asked. "Wolves need a pack, right?" she asked. "Not all of them" Scott said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. 

"But would she have been drawn to an alpha? Is it an instinct to be part of a pack?" Allison asked, still not knowing enough about our kind. "Yes, we're stronger in packs" I answered. "Like strength in numbers?"

"No, like... like, literally stronger, faster, better in every way" Scott told her. "Is that the same for an alpha?" she questioned. "That'll make Derek stronger, too. Yes" I replied. Allison looked at us in shock and I felt bad for her. She was thrown into this without a warning. If it wasn't for Jackson, then maybe it wouldn't have ended like that at the winter formal. 

"Woah, hey. Look at this!" Stiles exclaimed. We all turned around and saw him kneeling on the ground. "You see this?" he asked as Allison walked over to him. I turned back around and looked at the house. I wondered where Derek was. I haven't seen him since the other night. 

"I think it's a trip wire" Stiles said and the next second something wrapped around my right ankle and lifted me off the ground. "Stiles!" I groaned as I hung there but he didn't listen. Scott next to me was shocked and his eyes widened. "Stiles!" I yelled this time. "Yes, Am?" he asked as he turned around. "Oh."

"Next time you see a tripwire... don't trip it" I told him. "Yeah, noted" he said. Both of them walked over to me and wanted to help me but something in the back caught my attention. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Someone's coming. Hide!" I whispered but none of them did so. "Go!" I groaned and watched them both run away. Scott was still next to me, not afraid of what was going to happen. I tried to turn myself around but failed. 

"Scott?" I heard someone saying. "Mr.Argent" Scott mumbled and turned me around. "And who is this lovely lady? Oh Amber. How are you?" he asked me. 

"Good. You know just hanging out" I hissed. 

"What are you doing out here?" he asked us. "Looking for our friend" I spat at him. 

"Ah that's right. Lydia's in your group now, isn't she? Part of the clique? Is that the word you use? Or is there another way to put it? Part of your pack?" he asked jokingly. "Actually, clique sounds about right to me" Scott answered frightened. He was afraid that Mr.Argent caught him and Allison together. 

"I hope so because I know she's a friend of Allison's and one special circumstance, such as yourselves - three, I can handle. Not four" he threatened us, especially me since I was stuck in his trip. "Amber, do you know what a hermicorporectomy is?" he asked me. "No, but I guess that you'll be telling me now" I said. 

"A medical term for amputating somebody at the waist. Cutting them in half. Takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut through tissue and bone like that" he explained and trailed along my waist. "Let's hope a demonstration never becomes necessary."

"Oh it will become necessary for me, if you kill any of my friends, you get that?" I raised my voice. He grabbed me throat and hold it tight, making it hard for me to breath. "Don't you dare talk you me like that, or you'll be ashes just like your parents."

"Don't talk about my parents like that!" I yelled with the last air in my lungs. Mr.Argent smiled as I growled at him and let go of me. "Have a good night, Amber. Nice to see you, Scott" he said before walking away. As soon as he was gone I let out a scream and punched the air. 

Stiles and Allison ran over to us and Allison asked, "You okay?" 

"It's just another life - threatening conversation with your dad" he joked. 

I pressed my lips together and crossed my arms over my chest, still angry at Mr.Argent. How dare to talk like this about my parents? He knows exactly that my mother was a werewolf, too. And he knows for sure that Kate was the one who killed my parents. So how dare of him?!

"Stiles, help me with this" Allison told him and Stiles went over to her but I helped myself. I lifted my body and cut the rope with my claws, landing on all fours. "Thanks, but I think I got it."

a/n

Reminder; I do not own Teen Wolf! All credits go out to the production companies like MGM Television and MTV! I only own Amber and her story line! 

Edited 01/25/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
778K 20.2K 31
A huntress who is trying to get use to as a werewolf Cover by idkmstiles Itsselenastiles owns Stella Argent
138K 4K 60
[BOOK FOUR] Sierra's story started when Stiles dragged her and Scott into the woods to find a dead body. Ever since then, the trio had been through h...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...