Loveria (Completed)

By SaffarayT

SidNeet Love Story.... Peep in to know more More

NEW BOOK
Character Sketch (Girls)
Character Sketch (Boys)
❤️Chapter 1❤️
❤️Chapter 2❤️
❤️Chapter 3❤️
❤️Chapter 4❤️
❤️Chapter 5❤️
❤️Chapter 6❤️
❤️Chapter 7❤️
❤️Chapter 8❤️
❤️Chapter 10❤️
❤️Chapter 9❤️
❤️Chapter 11❤️
❤️Chapter 12❤️
❤️Chapter 13❤️
❤️Chapter 14❤️
❤️Chapter 15❤️
❤️Chapter 16❤️
❤️Chapter 17❤️
❤️Chapter 18❤️
❤️Chapter 19❤️
❤️Chapter 20❤️
❤️Chapter 22❤️
❤️Chapter 23❤️
❤️Chapter 24❤️
❤️ CHAPTER 25❤️
❤️Chapter 26❤️
❤️Chapter 27❤️
❤️Chapter 28❤️
❤️Chapter 29❤️
❤️Chapter 30❤️
❤️CHAPTER 31❤️
❤️EPILOGUE❤️
Season 2

❤️Chapter 21❤️

3.6K 192 52
By SaffarayT

Previously on LOVERIA...

Someone teased Avneet and Siddharth beat the hell out of them. Then they all came back home and went to sleep..

NOW LET'S CONTINUE

And Avneet and Reem were sleeping together so Siddharth messaged Reem to exchange room with him and Reem agreed to it…

*Skips to Avneet’s Room*

Reem: Avu mein ek baar paani peekhe aayi kitchen jaake

Avu: Haa tike par sambhal ke jaana pichlee bar bhi tu gayi thi tu aur stairs par gir gayi thi..

Reem: Haa haa maate ab sambhal ke jaungi.
.
Avu: Tike jaa aur jaldi aana..

Reem went out and Siddharth was waiting for her outside..

Reem: oh oh kisi kuch jyada hi jaldi hai Avu ke saath sone ki.. Naughty Boy..

Sid: Haa toh tumein bhi toh mein Jai ke saath bhj raha hoon sone ke liye..

Reem: Haa haa tike (blushing)

Sid: oh oh dekho kaise blush kar rahi hai meri behana..

Reem: Haa haa tike ab jao kahin voh so naa jaaye aur Darwaaza lock kar lena.. kahin Sonia Aunty ya Vibha Aunty aa gyi naa toh lene ke dene pad jaayenge..

Sid: haa aur tum bhi band kar lena aur jaldi jao Jai tumhaara intezaar kar raha hai..

Reem goes to Siddarth’s room and Siddarth goes to Avneet’s Room.

*At Avneet's Room*

Siddharth opens the door and Avneet was standing in front of mirror doing her daily night routine..

Avu (not seeing who came inside): Vaah Reemi itni jaldi aa gayi.. kya baat..

Sid: Hii Babygirlll..

Avu: Hain...
(Turns to see who is at the door..)

Avu: Siddo tum (stands shockingly..)

Sid: Haa mein.. (comes closer to Avneet)

Avu: Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho... Koi aa gaya toh..

Siddharth was coming closer to her and Avneet was going backward until Avneet's back hit the wall and Siddharth cages her in between his arms..

Sid: Koi aa gaya toh aane do..
Pyaar kiya toh darna kya Nakchadi

Avu (blushes): Toh phir Reem kahan hai..

Sid: Voh apne bande ke saath.. aur mein apni babygirl ke saath..

Avu: Acha toh yeh tum dono ka plan tha..

Sid: Haa ab yeh sab chodo....Avu muje tumse ek baat karni thi..

Avu: Haa kaho naa

Sid: Muje naa kuch kuch ho raha hai..
(Coming closer to her face..)

Avu: Kya ho raha hai..

Sid: muje naa (more closer)

Avu: Haa..

Sid: Voh naa (more.closer..)

Avu: Batao naa..

【Mature Scenes Ahead😍😍】

Siddharth cups her face and kisses her. Firstly she was shocked but then she also responded to that kiss.. They both were kissing passionately full of love for each other
Siddharth breaks the kiss after 5 min..

Avu: Tum bhi naa (blushes and hits him on the chest..)

Sid: oh oh..
Again kisses her and this time they were kissing hungrily like there is no tomorrow.
They both were fighting for the dominance.. and at last Siddharth won and enters his tongue inside her mouth and explores each side of her mouth..
And then they back off after 10 min and panting..

Avneet was Blushing hard..

He decided to tease her..  Siddharth brushed his lips over hers and then quickly backed off..
Then again he done the same..
Now Avneet was burning in anticipation..
He again brushed his lips over hers bit now she was quick, she started kissing him hungrily and wildly. Avneet pins him against the wall and she bit his lower lip, he gasped and enters his mouth..

This was the first time that Avu was acting wildly and off course Sid was loving it..
Avneet removed the T shirt which Sid was wearing and Sid started opening the buttons of the shirt which the Avu was wearing and Avu was enjoying herself..

He started kissing her hungrily, he broke the kiss and started trailing wet kisses from her neck to her waist. He bit her collar bone lightly earning a gasp from her. She was moaning his name and Sid smirked against her skin..

Avneet started placing wet kisses on his collarbone, from neck to his chest then on his Abs..

Then he wrapped her legs around his torso and pinned her to the wall. He again started trailing wet kisses from her jawline, he carried her to her bed and hovered over her.
And when he was going to unhook the bra, he saw Avneet's face and she was nervous..

Sid: Babygirl without your permission we would never do that.. Don't take tension....

Avu: Smiles.
She turned him and now she was on top of him..
She smashed her lips against his. It was a very rough and sensual kiss..
She was traiking wet kisses from his Jaw line to his abs

And after that hot make out session they slept.

【Mature Scenes Over😍😍】

*While on Deva Bhai's Secret House*

P1 - Bro. Of Deva Bhai.

P1: Uss ladke ki toh mein usne muje choone ki himmat kaise ki..

Other: Chote sahab mein Bhai ko bulaoon kya..

P1: Bhai iss baat ki bhanak bhi nhi lagni chayiye... Itni choti si baat ke liye bhai ko pareshaan nhi karna.
Yeh main jaanta hoon kaise handle karna hai..

Other: Tike Chote Sahab, agar aap kehte ho toh hum une kuch nahi batayenge.

P1: Tike.. Ab tum jaao aur uss ladke ko sambhal loonga..
Uss ladki ke liye usne muje maara tha naa.. uss ladka ladki dono ko hi khatam kar doonga...

P1: (Evil laugh..) Beware Mr. Romeo, Durga is coming for u..

*Skips to Morning*

Avneet wakes up from the sleep amd she felt a hard surface under him as she was sleeping on Siddharth's chest. Sidd was sleeping like a cute baby..
She looks down and blushes remembering what happened last night and hugs him more tightly...
Avneet was staring at him for like 30 min..

Sid: Agar tum mujhe aise hi ghoorte rahogi toh mein so oonga kaise...

Avneet came out of her trance and looks down and blushes..

Avu: Tum kab utte..

Sid: Bus 15 min pehle..

Avu: Toh muje utne ko kyun nahi bola..

Sid: Bus mann nahi kar raha tha..

Avu: Tike toh mein fresh hone jaa rahi hoon.. tum apne room mein jao aur Reem ko yahan bhej do varna kahin Mummy ya Aunty aa gayi naa toh dikhat hon jayegi..

Sid: Avu tum jaanti ho naa ki aaj mein jaa raha hoon vapas apne ghar pe..

Avu: Hainnn itni jaldi kyun jaa rahe ho.. (gets sad)

Sid: Haa yrr jaana padega.. par koi baat nahi apan college mein milte rahenge naa..

Avu: Phir bhi Sid.

Sid cups her face.
Sid: Aise dhukhi sa face mat banao mein jaa nahi paunga phir.

Avu: Tike jao..

Sid: Babygirlllll...

Avu: (Smiles) Ok jao.. But I'll miss u (Hugs him..)

Sid: (Hugs her back..) Are mein kahin bahar thodi naa jaa raha hoon.. Roz milenge naa apan..
(Kisses her hair and breaks the hug..)

Avu: Hmm..

Sid: Chalo mein room mein jaata hoon varna probs ho jaayegi..

Siddharth goes to his room and there he sees that Reem was sleeping on Jai's Chest and Jai hugging her.
He clicks a photo to tease them later..

Sid: Reem utt jao aur jaldi Avneet ke room mein jaao..

Reem: Kya yrr Sid.... Thodi der aur sone de naa yrr..

Sid: Are meri pyaari behana galti se Aunty ji aa gayi naa.. toh kissa khatam..

Reem: Oh shit...
(Gets up from him and ran towards Avneet's Room..)

Siddharth was standing their shocked..

Sid: Speed kamaal.ki hai yrr..

Jai: Are kya ho raha hai idhr aur Reem kahan gayi.

Sid: Reem gayi ab tu bhi utt ja mein jaake fresh hoke aata hoon....

Jai: Sid jab tu fresh hoke aayega tab muje jaga dena.. tab tak mein thodi der aur so leta hoon

Sid: Tike tike..

They all gets freshen up and comes down for breakfast..
And after having the breakfast, the nigam family were going back to their House..

Vi: Chalo Sonia mein chalti bye, bhaisahab ko bhi mera bye bolna..

So: Are itni jaldi kyu. Jaa rahi ho Vibha.. Thodi din aur rukh jaao naa..

Vi: Are Sonia, mere bachon ne tumhe bahit pareshaan kar diya.. ab humein jaana hoga.
Jyada pareshan kiya ho toh sorry yr Sonia..

So: Are isme pareshaani kya hai Vibha yeh mere bhi toh bache hai naa..
Ab inke jaane ke baad ghar suna suna ho jaayega.

Sid: Dekha maa hum kitne ache bache hain.. aap bhi be faltu ka Tension leti rehti ho..

Vi: Haa mere ache bache chalo.chalte hai..
Bye bachon, bye sonia..

So: Bye, bye bachon.

They all goes out and Abhi hugs Sonia Aunty, Avu, Jai, Reem before leaving.
Sid also hugs Aunty, jai, Reem and lastly he hugs Avu..

Avu (whispers): I'll miss u Siddo.

Sid: Same here babygirl..

They leave each other and the nigam family with Vaishu goes back to their House after dropping at her house.

PRECAP:

Avu: .........

Sid: .........

Avu: Siddharth I hate you.. Go away from me and never show me ur face again...

Sid: .............

Avu: ...............

Sid: Ok then, bye bab. Sorry Ms. Avneet Kaur
Bye Forever..

TO BE CONTINUED...

SO GUYS HERE'S  THE NEXT CHAPTER..

HOPE YOU LOVED IT..

HOW WAS SIDNEET ROMANCE😍😍

AND WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK HOW THIS HAPPENEDD IN THE PRECAP.

WILL BE REVEALED IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS..

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT..

TILL THEN THIS IS SAFFARAYT SIGNING OFF

STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE

HASTA LA VISTA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 13.6K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
130K 6.4K 31
peep into know😆
366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
121K 8.3K 73
Love is a magic.And fate is another magic.The cold mafia and a cute thief.Their story is gonna begin. Hai my dear reader i am here with my new and 1s...