My Son and My Boy Band Boyfri...

By BethVictoria

One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed• More

Chapter 1 Look who's on TV
Chapter 2. Pulling on Curls
Chapter 3. "Small Bump"
Chapter 4. Normal, No
Chapter 5. Family
Chapter 6. Other end of the Table
Chapter 7. Good Sort
Chapter 8. Standing next to him
Chapter 9. Bloody Bastard
Chapter 10. Formula Powder in your Hair
Chapter 11. Love Actually
Chapter 12. Australian Visit
Chapter 13. Bye Paul!
Chapter 14. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting
Chapter 15. Nightmares
Chapter 16. Kiss me through the phone
Chapter 17. Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 18. Niley Koran
Chapter 19. Daddy
Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King
Chapter 21. Goodnight
Chapter 22. Twitlonger
Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"
Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall
Chapter 25. Just One
Chapter 26. First Night in LA
Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"
Chapter 28. The VMA's and A Pouting Harry
Chapter 29. 'As Long As You Love Me'
Chapter 30. The Night of His Birthday
Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"
Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"
Chapter 33. Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter 34. Letters
Chapter 35. All I Found Was Niall
Chapter 36. Romeo and Juliet in the Rain
Chapter 37. Family Day
Chapter 38. 'Happy to have a nephew now @Greghoran87?'
Chapter 39. That Cheeky Horan Boy
Chapter 40. Tackling Boys
Chapter 42. Quiet Niall
Chapter 43. A Claddagh Ring
Chapter 44. "That's Favouritism"
Chapter 45. Last First Kiss
Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"
Eplilogue - 7 Years Later

Chapter 41. Bath Time

17.7K 230 21
By BethVictoria

Chapter 41

When we got back to the house there was a bustling female voice coming from the bedrooms.

“Bobby, is that you?” she called, accent thick “How many time do I have to tell you, you clean the house before you have company, you don’t just pull up covers and pull closed doors, honestly Bobby”

Bobby walked in behind us and chuckled “Oh Maura, you were always one to get in a fuss about the little things, it’s just the boys”

“It is not just the boys, its Niall’s girlfriend, who we haven’t met yet, ever heard of first impressions Bobby?” Niall’s mum huffed “Obviously not”

I giggled and curled into Niall’s chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Niall’s parents were quite hilarious.

“Darling” Bobby laughed “Would you like to come say hello to your son and Riley?”

A head of short cut blonde hair popped out of the doorway and she gaped at us “Oh dear” Maura rushed out and gave Greg a hug and a quick kiss, then Niall and then she wrapped me in a giant hug.

“Hello darling, it’s so nice to finally meet you” she grinned holding me at arm’s length “I’m so sorry you had to hear that-“ she shot a dirty look at Bobby, who simply laughed “-These boys are quite difficult”

“Now I know where Niall gets it from” I chuckled, earning a scowl from Niall. I kissed his cheek and he smiled, pulling me tightly into his side. “I’m so sorry I didn’t get to meet you when you were in London for Niall’s birthday” I continued “We weren’t in the best place to be honest”

“Oh it’s nothing darling” She smiled “I’m glad Niall brought you home to meet us, He’s been dying to show you Mullingar”

“Riley!” screamed Sean, running into the house, pausing by Maura “Hi Maura”

“Hello Sean” Maura laughed, kissing his cheek before he ran off again.

“What are you doing?” laughed Niall

“Your son is chasing me!” Sean screamed back

Niall and I turned to find Draco, running through the door covered in mud, chasing after Sean. I gasped and picked up the little boy as he ran past, causing him to frown.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked him

“Uncle Sean, Uncle Sea” Draco pointed, squirming to get out of my arms

“Why are you covered in mud?” I asked

“Puddle” he answered

“Okay that’s it” I sighed, sitting him on my hip, cold mud dripping through my shirt onto my skin “Bath time”

“No, no bath mama”

“Bath time” I said again “and say sorry to Papa for walking mud into his house”

Draco pouted and turned to Bobby “Sorry Papa”

Bobby nodded and gave his hair a short tussle, wiping his hand on his jeans afterwards to remove the small traces of mud.

“I’m so sorry” I said to Bobby and Maura “He knows not to come in with dirty shoes or dirty anything for that matter”

“Boys will be boys” Maura laughed “Do you want me to run a bath for him?”

 “Don’t be silly, I’ll do it, just point me in the direction of the bathroom”

“I’ll show you” said Niall, taking Draco from me and sitting him on his hip and grabbing my hand “We’ll be out for dinner okay Ma?”

“Okay darling” Maura smiled as Niall kissed her cheek and pulled me in the direction of the bathroom.

Niall placed Draco on the bench top, after pulling off his shoes and started to take off the little boys muddy clothes.

“You might want to put your top in the wash too” said Niall over his shoulder to me where I was sitting on the edge of the bath “It’ll stain”

I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it in the basket where Niall had dropped Draco’s clothes. I leant over and turned on the taps, letting the warm water fill up the bath. Niall stood Draco up in the bath, letting the little boy splash around in the water.

“Sit down” I said to Draco, I rubbed his face over with the wash cloth and then got him to lie down so I could get all the mud out of his hair.

As I was washing Draco’s hair, I felt something warm on my shoulder blades, I turned to find Niall, nuzzling his nose into my bare back and pressing kisses into the skin.

“What are you doing?” I whispered

He looked up at me and smirked “I can’t kiss my girlfriend?”

I rolled my eyes “I should have left my shirt on”

“Shhh” he scolded, kissing my shoulder blade again “I like kissing you, shirt on or off” He peppered kisses up my spine until he was sucking gently on my neck.

I gasped “Not in front of Draco”

Niall giggled and continued to kiss my neck “He’s seen us kiss before”

“Yeah, but usually he sees you kiss me on my lips, not on my neck where you give me hickeys”

Niall bit my shoulder cheekily, causing me to jump and splash water up at him. “Enough” I warned

He pouted but nodded, giving my skin one last kiss before pecking my lips. “Just wait till tonight” he whispered in my ear, before standing up and turning to the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked

“To get you a shirt” he said “I’m not letting my brother see my girlfriend shirtless”

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Draco who was scrunching his eyes closed to keep the water out of them as I washed his hair.

Niall returned a few minutes later with a shirt and he took over with getting the mud off Draco and then wrapping him in a fluffy towel, drying him off and getting him dressed for dinner.

“Come on babe” he said giving me a cheeky kiss “Dinner time”

“Food” cried Draco happily

“Oh dear” I chuckled “He’s become a Mini Niall”

Niall frowned and look at Draco, who was grinning. Niall nodded “Smart boy, loving his food before he loves his girls”

I laughed and we all went for dinner.

Later that night, after I’d finished putting Draco to bed; Niall grabbed me behind his bedroom door.

“What Ni-“I was cut off by his warm lips hitting mine softly and passionately.

“Sorry” Niall grinned cheekily dragging me out from the dark space “I had to”

I rolled my eyes and Niall dragged me into the family room where Maura, Bobby and Greg were watching TV with Sean passed out of the recliner in the corner.

“Goodnight guys” said Niall, kissing each of his parents and hugging his brother “Were off to bed”

I hugged Bobby, Maura and Greg goodnight and followed Niall back up the hall to his room. The room was simple, a double bed in the corner with blue covers, a desk on the opposite wall full of books and pictures and clothes all over the place. It was Niall’s room for sure.

“Sorry it’s a bit-“Niall kicked a bunch of Shirts to the side “-Messy”

“Its okay” I laughed “It’s no worse than your apartment”

Niall frowned and I laughed, flopping down on his bed. “This bed is much more comfortable though” I giggled. Niall stared at me from the other side of the room with a small smile. “What?” I asked

“Nothing” he laughed “I’ve just never seen a girl so comfortable in my room”

“You mean you’ve never seen a girl in your room” I joked

“Don’t flatter yourself too much” he said closing the door behind him.

“I won’t” I smirked “Why are you still all the way over there?”

Niall chuckled and slowly made his way over to me, I moved back on the bed as he leant down on it, crawling to hover over me. “Is this better?” he asked lowly.

I nodded “Much better”

He stared down at me with a small smile “I like this”

“What?”

“You, in my room” he paused “I like having you here, it feels different to when were in my apartment, it feels like were teenagers again”

“We are teenagers”

“You know what I mean” he whispered

“Yeah” I nodded “I know what you mean”

Niall leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine softly, barely brushing my own lips, I reached up and wrapped my hand in his hair as he lowered me softly to the bed, hand in between my shoulder blades and the other hand pressing into my hip.

“I love you” he whispered breath ragged through the kiss.

“I love you too” I replied, curling my fingers against his neck and in his hair.

“I love you so much” he said again “You’re my everything”

I leant up and kissed him just a little harder, pulling on his shirt so we moved up the bed to where I was leaning against the pillows. Nialls hands travelled down my stomach and my thighs, resting gently on my knees, he pulled my legs up so they wrapped around his hips gently and he moved us up the bed and under the blankets.

“Niall” I whispered as he kissed down my neck.

“Shhh” he kissed, “I love you”

I giggled “I love you Niall”

“I love you Riley” He kissed my lips again gently “I love you

<3 <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1K 45
"I love you Alisha." He told me. My hands trembled as I touched my thumb to the thudding pulse in his neck, my stomach ached from butterflies th...
583K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.7M 137K 66
We were watching movies, just having a casual afternoon, so how did I end up pregnant with my best friend's baby?
12.8K 489 18
English major meets hockey player. Finished 2017.