REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 5

5.2K 219 36
By Ellarybts

"And I know, All of your warmth is true "

•••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon are you listening ? " Jin snapped his fingers in front of Namjoon's face after realizing that the male is hardly listening to his rant over and hour now.

"Hellooo...earth to Kim Namjoon".

"Uhm, w-what? " The leader blinks a few times, looking lost and confused  and the three exchanged surprised glances at each other.

Strange, Namjoon never stutters or spaces out during a serious discussion.

"Is everything ok ? " Hoseok worriedly asks, tilting his head slightly in wonder.

" I'm fine but, I'm just worried about those two. And Jungkook because I might know the kind of bond that is occurring and I'm just hoping that I'm wrong"

He replies them, brows knitting with every word. He was indeed worried and sweating.

"What do you mean? " By this time, Yoongi had been yawning nonstop to everyone's annoyance. He was clearly not the only one who stayed up but his way of displaying his tiredness was getting on their nerves but they decided to ignore him.

"Ok problem number one "

The leader started, slapping his palms on his thigh  before standing and beginning  pace around.

"The kind of bond that those two are going through is a dangerous and rare one, and I'm not believing it till Bella confirms my doubts but we'd rather hope it isn't ".

"Two, we vampires and werewolves have not been in good terms for quite long and the leaders aren't ready to reconcile so their bond will lead to WAR"

He emphasized more on the last word which caused their eyes to widen.

" Bingo Joonie, I thought you would never say that but I guess I underestimated you for a while " He tosses Yoongi and annoyed look as he yawned once again.
  As if he wasn't close to dozing off a second ago,he chuckled , stretching his short legs in the couch.

"And number three, Jungkook hates werewolves to the core and that kid would do anything to destroy her"

"Exactly" Yoongi yawned for the third time.

"Which is why I just said it'll be a fun scene from now on.... I'll no more be sleeping out of boredom because that kid is the best when it comes to rage and tantrums "

They all toss him an irritated look.
"Will you let him finish ?"
Jin huffs out and Yoongi shrugs casually .Why did he find everything serious situation fun?

With a shake of his head, Jin tried to add some positivity.

"Yeah, he's right but let's just hope that the bond is rather stronger than the hatred he feels for her kind ".

The next moment, the door to the room creaks opened, revealing the a Jimin.

He was shorter than the rest of the guys but maybe Yoongi was an inch taller than him. He wore a formal attire but nonetheless, he really did look like a disappointed bachelor. Strands of his silver hair stood up here and there, the white long sleeved shirt he wore had the upper buttons opened, revealing the silver chain that was almost hugging his perfect neck and the skin of his chest that looked sexy as hell .

They all turned their cases to him expectantly.

"Hyung" He called with a grimace,waving a hand in his face whiles scrunching  his nose as if he smelt the worst scent in the whole world. And they definitely knew why he was disgusted so they remained silent.

"Why does the entire mansion reek of a certain..... "

Yoongi didn't waste any time to point his short arm at the direction the two were lying and Jimin's words died in his throat .

"Woah! " he shouted incredulously at the sight in front of him,stretching his neck for a better view and his mouth widely agape when  another person... Or a woman walked behind . Her red and black flowy gown that dragged against the floor trailing behind her as she approached. The four males shot up on their seats to greet her. Honouring her with a slight bow as she smiled at them.

"Long time boys, you guys have grown more handsome "

Those were the very compliments that caused their cheeks to flash a bright shade of pink but along with that,Yoongi is the only one who found them boring. He didn't take compliments well, especially not the ones that use acake to him so he  rolled his eyes whenever the compliments that he described 'lame' were showered at him.

It didn't help that he didn't quite like the witch .

Whenever he saw her, he would check her out from top to down, pointing out one of the most common issues he seems to have with the witch's appearance.

"Does she ever change that dress of hers? I'm pretty sure that with just one shake of that stuffy dress she's wearing will bring a heap of dust flying our way "

He leaned over , whispering to a smiling Jin  as she began walking to the two on the bed and Jin shot him a warning glare.

Yoongi gave him an eye roll,righting himself.

They watched her sit on the bed, her eyes never leaving the female beside Jungkook.

After a long silence, someone felt the urge to break it

"Is something wrong? " Namjoon approached carefully , looking wary about the unknown answer.

"She's the one, she's still alive " the witch smiled, still looking at the female's unconscious body  and they waited for her to continue .

"Destiny really has its way of working around things right? " She averted her gaze to the five males with a smile that earned a glare from Yoongi.
The male was digging holes into the poor witch's head with that glare but the woman was definitely not aware.

And if she was,then she was probably ignoring him.

"Who would have thought that, the two offsprings of such enemies would be bonded "

"What? " They all asked impatiently in unison.

"She looks just like her, her tanned skin, her hair, lips and even how hairy she is. Amazing right ? "

Now Yoongi looked so done with her controversial answers, he has had enough of her ranting, he never liked the behaviour of these witches.

What was wrong with them?

Trying to understand those voodoo women was like trying to understand why Namjoon destroyed everything he holds.

They were already confused as hell before she dragged herself in here and now she's adding more on their plates. He just didn't like how they never went straight to the point, being the reason why he never likes witches.

He was about to speak but seeing how the rest were keeping their cool, he decide to let it slide and save the little energy he had for something better than arguing with that woman.

"What do you mean? "

She smiled at the Jimin who was more confused since he had no clue of what was up and wasn't even around when the whole issue started.

"It's not my story to tell" She replied and he shrugged

Pretty much used to her by now

"So what did you call me here for ?"

And that was what had Yoongi's last bit of patience wearing off ,he glared more intently at her. Already seeing the holes he was trying to punch into her head himself. He couldn't believe she had not a slightest clue of why she was called there and yet, she only welcomed herself with a seat and began lementing here and there. Where did she think they were? At a kindergarten school?

"We wanted to know the type of bond those two are having "

Namjoon replied, he had patience ,something Yoongi won't even bother to have.

"It's an Antonymous bond"

"Anto -what? " Jimin cut in sharply, his brows in confusion as if they just told him that Namjoon had finally confessed that he has jams and not the other way round.

"N-no, this can't be" The leader rubbed his palms on his face, suddenly sweating buckets.

"But that bond is rare and complicating !" She nodded

"Why is it complicating and what bond is that ? " Jin finally voices out his confusion, worry lines formed on his forehead.

"It's a bond between two complete opposite creatures, just think of it as a bond between Iove and hatred" She trailed..

"So you mean to say that, those two are completely opposite to each other? "  The conversation has caught Yoongi's interest again and all the sleep was gone.

"Yes Yoongi, they must be really opposite to each other in numerous ways " She purses her lips as she looked at them.

There was a long pause.

"Namjoon, you might want to get that lost alpha in here "

"He's here? "
Jin asked, his gaze on the Hoseok who nodded at him in confirmation ,being the only one with the rarest sense of smell.

"Jimin, go bring the alpha here"

Jimin nodded hesitantly and made his way out.

"But wouldn't that cause agony both physically and emotionally for the both of them? " Jin asked, glancing between the two - the witch and Namjoon.

"They'll be fine"

"No they won't, as far as I know that bond is a dangerous one, till date, it existed in books and that was exactly what I was praying wouldn't be " Namjoon half raised his voice at the witch.

"Namjoon, if I say it's ok then it really is, a bond can never be undone"
She sighs

"Jungkook was cold right? " they nodded

"And she was ---? " She stretches her last word, clearly expecting one of them to insert a word

"Hot" Jin inserted

"Good and now, they are ok, they just needed each other to calm down. Just look at them-" She paused and smiled

"They are perfect together, history is going to be re- written, they just need each other. They can never reject their bond for long because they'll yearn for each other more than we yearn for blood. You just have to give it time--"

"Give what time? "

A deep voice sneered out of nowhere and the door was thrown  opened a second later to reveal the well built alpha. He held a glare that would have been most intimidating to every creature with Jimin who was fidgetingly trailing behind.
Good thing he still had his head on after being the first to encounter that angry wolf.

"Alpha, long time no see Jacob"

"I feel the same way Namjoon and to what do I owe this invitation? " On cue, Yoongi did his usual job by gesturing to the bed. If he was employed as a pointer, he would've been payed
250,000 dollars every minute and received an award for the best pointer.

The irritated alpha's eyes widened and flashed hot red. Among werewolves, only aphas had that eye colour but it was different from that of vampires. He was burning with rage at the moment ,gawking at the sight in front of him.

"What the hell did you do to her?! " He growled at them, ready to wolf out on them any second from now...

"Wrong question! "  Yoongi seethed and stood from his seat ,he began walking to the alpha who was shooting him a threatening glare, his shorter form a vast contrast to the alpha. Compared to the hulk, Yoongi looked like a beetle next to an elephant.

"The real question here that you should be asking is... WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO TO HIM?! "

"I think it should be, what the hell did they do to each other "

Jimin half joked with a grin, his sense of humor has made an appearance at the wrong time.

"Enough! " The witch yelled in irritation. She shot up and turned to glare at the alpha.

"Jacob, I hope you didn't come to meet a tree here? Where has your manners gone over the past years? "

Jimin scoffed from behind but it died off into a fake cough after he received a glare from the alpha.

"Bella? "

"Yes that's me "

He sighed deeply to calm down

"I'm sorry " He said ,giving her a slight bow because it was still considered a trespass to disrespect any clan witch, be it from your clan or your enemy's clan .

"Jacob, those two have been bonded and we didn't do anything her"

"Yea, who will ever do that? I mean she's totally gorgeous
Again, sense of humor making an appearance at the wrong time.

"Jimin, we're in the middle of a serious discussion, you have been hanging out with Taehyung for too long that you've started to behave like him" Jin scolded and the said male looked down with a pout, grumbling an apology under his breath.

"I'm sorry "

The leader cut through

"They have a rare bond so you can calm down now Jacob"

"Wait so, Jungkook was the mate we were looking for? "
Jacob asked, stunned. Did all werewolves have a switch for moods? Because Joseph was currently stretching his neck to find it.

"You were looking for him?"

Hoseok asked and the alpha nodded

" We found out that she had met him before passing out and the whole pack was out to look for him "

"So are they still looking for him? "

He nodded..

"Yes, they haven't returned yet and I got to know she was missing and that was when I got his message "

"Good thing no one knows yet "

Yoongi said with a sigh,finally making a useful contribution.

"So now what are we going to do now? "

"I'm mostly worried about her and her twin brother, I don't know how he'll react to a vampire being his sisters mate"

"She has a twin brother? "

"Yes, Luca... He cares about her a lot so its going to be a huge problem if he finds out "

"Does he also hate us that much? "

Jimin questioned warily and he shrugged.

"I don't know about it Jimin but what I know is that, she needs Jungkook in order to live right now "

They gazed at one another in confusion

" What do you mean? "

"Jacob? You do know that it isn't yours to tell right " Bella gave him a stern look as she asked and he nodded.

That shut him up and the rest didn't press the issue for answers because they were of old enough to understand.

"So what should we do Bella? " The witch smiled

"Nothing" She replied sharply

"Excuse me? " Yoongi narrowed his brows at her, arms on his waist .He looked like the grumpy  grandpa who lived alone and would always glare at nothing in particular after discovering that the neighbor's noisy brats just had a mud fight to the extent that his 80's time truck had been smeared with mud .

"Well I said nothing "

"Does your husband Edward know how bad of a clan witch you are? "  The witch just chuckled.

"Well fortunately he does" the male shook his head at her, not bothering to reply her.

"They'll be fine, they'll wake up after that mark on the opposite side of their wrist has completed carving it's way on their skin"

She added

"But I think we shouldn't tell anyone about it for the time being right ?" Jacob asked

"Whatever decisions you all make,decide on it wisely and... "

She pause and pursed her lips in a thin line

"A bond is a natural thing so it doesn't need any facilitation of any sort from any of you... In order to work. Just know that "

She began making her way out

"Till next time "

That was all and she was gone .But it wasn't long until another shrill voice yelled.

"Namjoon where is Jungkook and why don't you want me to go in there?! "

They all let out an annoyed groan as the female appeared in the doorway , forcing to push pass the leader.

"Stop it Pia, Jungkook is not in the best condition to see you! "

"I don't care if he's not in the best condition. I will go in even if he's naked! What's wrong with you?! What are you guys hiding. You sacked me out a while ago but now I insist "

"Pia--"

Before he could finish , the female already pushed pass him and entered.She allowed her eyes to dart around the room before her gaze fell on the biggest abomination of her entire lifetime.

"Like what you are seeing? " Yoongi taunted, flashing her and irritating smirk.

"What the hell is that bitch doing on that bed with Jungkook?! They are even holding hands! "

She stomped her way  towards the two angrily and Jimin acted fast to pull away ,grabbing her by the arm .

"What the hell Jimin?! Let me g-"

"Stop it Pia! " Jin yelled

"No! Jungkook is mine so how dare you allow someone else to touch him! "

She sneered at them

"Scratch that! "

"Shut up Suga!Why are you allowing a werewolf into this mansion and even worst to be with him?! "

She turned to Namjoon

"And you, all these while, I thought you lost only your uncle and his wife! I didn't know you lost your brain in addition".

She dissed , referring to Jungkook's parents who were apparently Namjoon's relatives.

"Enough! "

"No I won't shut up Jin! Jungkook is mine! "

"Well too bad he's taken " Yoongi fueled out with a cocky smirk, infuriating her more. She stuck out her middle finger at him.

"Everyone has a mate Pia and Jungkook has his now so I think you should stay chaste and single for yours " The leader looked so done with everything and she glared at him in return. Then spat with a high pitched voice that would've made a deaf man capable of hearing.

"I will never allow it! Over my dead body will I let him be with such monster,the dog doesn't deserve him!"

"And you do?"
Hoseok retorted,pretending to be stunned, his mouth gaping at her incredulously .

"Jimin send her out and don't let her come in here " Namjoon instructed and she snapped her arms away as the male made an attempt to hold her.

"Forget it! I have legs, so I can walk on my own! "Shooting   just one last glare  at the two lying down on the bed,she stomped out, her heels clicking on the tiled floor as she stormed, silently swearing never to let them be together.

Time skips sponsored by my lovely readers 😊

Luna's POV

"Ouch! " I groaned as I sat up on the bed, my head was spinning badly and for a moment I wondered if my heart had been moved into my head for it to throb like that. Maybe my heart has actually been violated,some sort of scientific theory that was yet to be discovered.

My eyes darted around the unfamiliar room and when I realized nothing was familiar, I began to tense up.

Where am I?

I would have been calm if the scent around me was relaxing

It was that of not only one vampire but numerous ones

But the one familiar one, I realised it was dominant and hell, did I not remember the owner so instantly.

That guy?

My eyes darted around the room and after realizing the aura that I remember liking,I relaxed on the bed.

Well at least I know one person

Shoot

Wait

Do I even know him?

I knitted my eyebrows, pondering over my words.

Great I don't know him

But what the hell? Why will they allow me inside the territory of vampires.

Are they going to kill me, OK , scratch that, they are going to eat me.

Where's my brother ?

I mentally cried, maybe a bit too dramatic but what would be your reaction if you woke up on an enemy's territory and have not clue how it all happened?

My thoughts were interrupted when the door knob was turned and I bent and sat alert in a fighting position, ready to jump on whoever it was and shift if the need arises. I wasn't the type to wolf out but call me wild, I wasn't a fan of death either.

"Woah, chill.. I'm not gonna fight or hurt you " I still remained in my position, alert and trying to read his appearance because I wasn't ready to trust anyone.

The smell of foods hit my nose and I was now calm.

At least he was bringing in something I liked

And who will ever serve food to someone they hate .

No one will right?

Or maybe they were going to feed me so I can produce enough blood when they decide to suck me dry.

A shiver went down my spine.

Ughhh.

"Hey, its ok... I won't hurt you.... I'm not here to"

At least his voice was soothing and he was handsome...

I sat down and relaxed as he asked but my eyes never left his trail.

When  he sat on the bed, I flinched , scrambling away from him. He just looked at me with narrowed brows but  decided not to question it.

"My name is Jin"

He introduced,giving  me a a wide smile and my eyes began scanning his features, first with his hair that was pink, his lips, perfect nose

Wow! His facial features are awesome

Why was I drooling over a vampire who could possibly be my abductor ?

All vampires are very good-looking. Those lucky undead creatures.

I'm sure he realised I was checking him out, he cleared his throat and I looked away in embarrassment .

Luna you are such a pervert!

He chuckled

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable... I'll go and come later "

He was going to stand up...

And...

Leave? Seriously?!

"N-no Jin! Wait " I bit hard on my lip.He turned to me with a smile .I realized he might be the nicest kidnapper around so I could at least get friendly with him. Was I crazy?

"I just w- woke up to this unfamiliarity, please at least I'll feel better if you stay "

Was it a lie?

"Don't worry, no one here will harm you or else I'm sure your alpha will snap our heads in between his teeth"

He laughed and I think I almost smiled then it hit me.

Alpha?

"Wait, where am I? Does my brother know I'm here and how did I get here. Last thing I remember was collapsing after returning from outside? You said alpha? Does he know --"

"Hey hey calm down... One question after the other ok? I have only a single mouth? "

"Oh sorry " I bit on my lip harder, no doubt I'd draw blood .

"Don't bite on your lips so hard it'll draw blood and there are some vampires here who can't control themselves " I instantly released it.

"Ok so Jacob knows you are here, I don't know how you came but I picked you at the threaty line when you collapsed because Jungkook sensed it "
.

I raised my brows at him.

"J-Jung... What? "

I asked. Was that the name of an animal?

"Jungkook, you met him that night before all these. The guy who saved you from the new born "

The masked guy? Who was he? Now I'm interested in this conversation...

But why does the mention of his name make me tensed and relaxed at the same time?

"If you are wondering, he's your mate "

Both my mouth and eyes widened as I stared at him in shock. I was sure all the colour in my face has been drained, I was definitely looking like a corpse. 

My heart began throbbing in my chest

A

Vampire?

My mate?!
Oh no he didn't just say that.
I mentally laughed. But then,I realized the serious look on her face. OK scratch that, kidnappers didn't joke.
I began panicking.

Suddenly  was feeling hopeless

"If you don't believe me then check your wrist "

I turned to look at my under wrist to see

A mark?

I looked back at him. It had the shape of a diamond, but the kind of writing inside it, I can't understand. It was black, creating vast difference between my complexion and it....
My eyes doubled in size again

I can't have a vampire mate! It can't be! My brother will never accept him and I never will. they hate us as much as we do! We don't get along! We just never fit

"HEY, are you ok? " I realised I was tearing up unknowingly. I was crying, all the jovial mood long gone .

My body was trembling, my lips were trembling and it was like I was going to collapse any moment. I think I was gonna throw up.

"N-no...no it... i-t can't be! " I yelled and he flinched

"Ok ok, look here, what's your name?

" L-Luna ".

" Ok listen, I need you to take a deep breath ok. You are going to have an anxiety attack if you don't calm down "

I nodded repeatedly still sobbing.

I took heed to his words and calmed myself down but inside I was so broken and scared.

I have no hope , no doubt he'll never love me to the extent of breaking the curse to make me live .I was really going to die. Hell I'm only 18 years .

"Hey it's ok... I'm sorry if I shouldn't have told you "

"It's ok " I muttered between tears, trying to calm down.

Suddenly the door croakwd opened, revealing

Him?

It was him I was sure, his aura that calmed me. And I noticed the strands of his locks hair that were sticking out that night. But what surprised me was his look, his expression that went dark the moment he saw me.

I swear if looks could kill, I would have been dead now .

I held back a shiver.

"Jungkook" The pink haired guy called but his expression never softened and my whole body became tensed under the glare he was shooting me. He was literally shooting daggers at my soul. Ok and burning holes into me. What has I gotten myself into?

"Hyung, won't you get that thing out of my room? "

That

Thing?

He spat bitterly , his glare never leaving me. My face fell.

Did he have a bad day or something?

"Jungkook do not start here "

"She's your ---"

"That's what I don't want to hear! Scratch that hyung! "

"And you know what bores me? ! "

"Her looks, she's the exact replica of a typical gorilla! "

Owch

He stopped and let out a laugh, throwing his head back. The laugh was dry and forced. One that had goosebumps peeking on my poor skin.

"Where has the grace and appeal in nowadays women gone these days?! I think I'll soon be switching her for a chimpanzee at the zoo"

I froze with my eyes opened, his words hit me so hard that tears began dripping. I was doing everything in me not to burst out crying like a newborn baby. I didn't take insults very well.
Especially when its from my own mate,calling me ugly. That was new, no one had said that to me of dissed me so openly. A blow right in the face. Those words broke me,somehow.

"Being rejected by a mate is like drinking a poisonous medicine mixed with thorns. It can kill and I hope you survive it "

A witch's words hit me so hard. She had said it and I never paid attention.

That stranger witch, did she see my fate coming?

With my sobs getting louder, he glared at me before   leaving shut.

Just like that?

He came just to spit those bitter words at me and leave?

I saw the way Jin look at me

It held pity

He gave me that pleading look that I hated so much

I hate to be pitied

I averted my gaze and wiped my face

"I'm sorry Luna, the kid has gone through a tough time. Don't take his words to heart"

"I'll just go talk to him... Please eat your meal. You have been passed out for more than a day so you need energy"

"I'm sorry "

With just one apologetic look he left and the sob that I was holding all these while... I let it out

Someone ever said that crying reduced pain

But my pain is not subsiding

Why me?

Why do I need to suffer like this again

"Being rejected by a mate is like drinking a poisonous medicine mixed with thorns. It can kill and I hope you survive it "

Being rejected by a mate

"shut up! shut up! shut the fuck up! please! I don't want to hear it"

The words were driving me insane, it kept repeating . Things seem to happen to me at the worst time, words seem to mock me at my most vulnerable states.

I roughly shoved my hand into  my hair in frustration.

I think I'm going crazy

" Noo"

If I screamed, would it stop hurting?

"noo! "

My body was trembling

The words wouldn't stop replaying.

Maybe I was crazy

I won't be able to handle this

I buried my face as I gripped tighter onto the covers of the bed. This time the aura that calmed me down was now killing me .

It was giving me pain

I cried

And cried , I was helpless .

😭😭😭ohhhhh, I'm sorry for the late update, I was just.... Having some you know girls pain

Oh no *looks around frantically *, I hope there's no guy here tho

Is there?
😒

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.8K 49
"Who are you?" I asked... Not paying attention to the lies they say... "We..." The man spoke.. Supposing it's Namjoon "Are.." Jin continued.. "Vampir...
21K 726 28
"Oh whatever powerful being is out there, please matchmake me with Jimin." "How foolish.." ==== "Please... someone help me.. I don't.. want to die." ...
286 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...
5.4K 194 34
"i hate it" "i hate you" "i hate you tae for leaving me all alone" [ taekook ]