Bully [Kim Taehyung]

Por noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... Más

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 26

2.7K 139 24
Por noryyl

Kim Jo Hye

Jennie was fuming mad because of her brother and Kim Taehyung.

She help me to stand up and guide my way through the school comfort room. She lend me her shirt and help me to wash my body.

My eye glasses is broken, and I don't know how can i say it to my Dad and Mom that i need another eye glasses,

They will surely asked me what happened,

Maybe, I clumsly tripped?

After i cleaned up, Jennie force me to go home and drive me home,

She always muttering a curse, and always asking me if i'm okay.

And know my nightmare worsen the fact that Taehyung, Sunny and even other students can bully me.

I can't do anything, like report it to the dean, It's useless.

Kim Taehyung was the owner of the school, how?

"Maybe, I'll drop like they wanted me to do." i muttered to broke the silence, i stared in front, looking at the road.

I'm sitting now in the passenger seat while my bestfriend taking the driver seat.

"You'll give up? Just like that?" she said, annoyance laced on her voice.

I looked at her, her eyebrows furrowed and she's gripping the wheel tightly.

"I'll kill my brother for stopping me while ago, Damn, If only he didn't stopped me, that Sunny bitch is on her grave now." she gritted her teeth, i felt warm embrace my heart.

I thank God for having this girl to my life.

"Calm down will you? What happend is already done, we can't do anything." I replied and sigh.

I can still feel the pain on my scalp, and the pang on my cheek.

I wry remembering what happened.

I look at my eye glasses on my hand, i suddenly felt like naked without it.

"Wow, can't you hear yourself Jo Hye? After what that bitch and jerk did? Stop being martyr, whether you like it or not, you'll not drop off and we will get our revenge." She said in determination.

"Jennie, As far as i wanted to do that, We can't, Kim Taehyung is so powerful, and I will not let you enter in my messy life, I don't want you involved."

"Just understand your brother, he's protecting you. -"

"Oh just shut up Jo Hye! We will get our revenge, I don't care about my brother! I'll choose getting bullied too if it's only the way to protect and help you, arraseo? now don't argue with me or else i'll tell everyone in school that Min Yoon Gi is your fucking Step-brother." she said in dismissing tone and look at me glaring.

"Jennie -"

"Oh shut up Jo Hye! We will fight back and maybe If i'll satisfied we can transfer another school, together. Get it?"

By the look of her face and voice, i know i can't say no.

Jennie lied to my mother when we got home, saying i'm not feeling well the reason why i tripped and broke my eye glass.

My mother bite at her story, they let me go upstairs to my room while they talked in the living room.

I change into my comfortable clothes, big shirt and short and throw myself on my comfy bed.

Maybe because of what happend, I quickly doze off to sleep.

"Ugly, hey, wake up."

I groan and opened my eyes, it took me seconds before my line of vision cleared, my step brother standing in front of me.

Staring at me and looking bored.

"What?" i asked lowly, okay what's time now?

"i heared what happend, and it's better if you just drop off and go back to your old school where you came from." i just stared at him blankly, comprehending what he just said.

"what?"

"you heared me, i hate repeating myself." he looked at me blankly before he turned around and walk towards the door.

"what if i don't?" i said, he stopped on my door, without turning to look at me, he said,

"i'm done warning you, goodluck." and he was gone.

I sigh and stared at my ceiling,

Hayst, i remember going to school saying to myself i will finished my highschool without getting into trouble,

But unfortunately,

failed.

Will i will be able to survive this School year?

I heared my ringtone ring and I took my cellphone on my backpack, i thought it was my bestfriend but i'm wrong,

It's unknown number.

My heart beat fast when i thought of the jerk, Kim Taehyung.

Without saying anything, i swipe the answer button.

"Kim Jo Hye?" i hold my breath when when i heared the voice.

"J-Jeonkook?" i muttered, i heared chuckle from another line.

"Yes, It's me, I get your number from Jennie." he soflty said.

"Oh." i awkwardly said, now i remember what happened when we last saw each other, he got rush on the school clinic after he got unconcious, and i'm not there because yoongi drag me home.

I suddenly felt guilty because i forgot about him.

"Are you okay?"

"How are you?"

We both said together, he chuckled again and i cleared my throat.

"You first, How are you? I heared what happend in school... I hope you're okay, i'm worried because i wasn't there to protect you," i heared him sigh, i lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm fine, no need to worry President." i lighten up my voice,

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah, really. By the way, How are you?" I asked,

"I'm doing well though there's a bruise on my cheek." he laugh, and i smiled,

"Are you in the hospital?"

Maybe, we can visit him.

"Nope, it just a bruise and not injury, I'm fully okay, in fact i'm planning to go back to school but mom forbidden me to, Maybe on Monday."

"That's good then." i mumble.

There's a pregnant silence passed and i though he already hung up,

"I'm sorry, Jo Hye." His voice serious,

"Maybe it's my fault why he was missing up with you, I'm sorry because i dragged you into these mess." he sound apologetic, and sad.

"Nah, No need to say sorry and please, don't blame yourself, It was my own fault okay? Before you came, He was already planning to kill me for calling him Jerk." I chuckled, and he chuckled too.

Jeonkook is a nice person for me, what Jennie told me about his past with Taehyung makes me doubtful, how can this man do such thing like cheating? It so hard to believe and imagine.

He was so good to be true seriously.

"Really?"

"Yes,"

Just one word, one syllable and my life become hell.

How wonderful, isn't it?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.5K 2.4K 30
"I'm not sorry Namjoon..you deserve to be hated." -Jin "don't make me repeat my words jin." -Namjoon In which namjoon and jin were married but soon...
133K 6.2K 24
"i want to say fuck you through a flower."
367K 22.8K 32
"Because I love you" those words repeated in my head. Sequel for the fanfic 'Mental'
11.3K 416 17
"You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and starts kissing you.