the boyfriend app [l.h au]...

By grvngekid

The Boyfriend App - Get your own personal boyfriend! Free, just press download, and install the App! Disclaim... More

the boyfriend app
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
[not an update but please read]
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 - lukes pov
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
FAREWELL, MY WORLD
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
d i s c o n t i n u e d
GUESS WHO IT IS

chapter 11

29.2K 2K 2.9K
By grvngekid

can i just take this moment to say that i am so grateful i've never really been appreciated for my writing i've actually never really been appreciated for anything lmao that's why this is a big deal to me and why i'm so doubtful of myself ha ha

ps there are sO MANY OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS WHO HAVE NOTICED THIS LIKE RAINYDAYLUKE AND VVINTERFELL AND THEONLYREASONS AND ULTRALUKES AND NERDYIRWIN AND MUCH MORE I STILL FREAK OUT THANK YOU I LOVE YOU IM SORRY IM SO CREEPY AND SO WEIRD

anyway srry i talk(type?) too much, on with the story !!

d e v o n n e
m a i s y

Dev had been thinking. A lot. About Jonas, about Kate and Reneé, about Luke.

Luke Hemmings.

He was this tall blonde dork that came out from a freaking iPad. He was Luke, not some cyborg robot. His favorite ice cream flavor was chocolate chip ice cream, and he once mistakened her bra for a hat. He had broad shoulders and eyes brighter than the sky on a hot summer day. His voice was husky and so nice to listen to, and his mouth tasted like a mixture of strawberry mint and some type of drug she was addicted to.

Was it possible to like someone who was maybe, possibly, not human? But then again, he did seem human. After what happened yesterday, Dev was sure that Luke wasn't a robot. She may not be sure if he was human or not, but she knew that he was not a cyborg or a robot.

"Damn it," Dev ruffled her hair and covered her face into her hands, shielding her sight from the shiny, round moon and the dark night sky.

Perched on top of her roof where she laid a soft, thick blanket to sit on, she spent hours and hours just thinking. She always thought. She has thought more now than she has ever before when Luke didn't exist. He was absolutely ruining her life, but at the same time, making it better in some way.

As she kept her gaze fixated on the bright and white moon and the night sky, she took in the beauty of the constant, never-changing scenery. It was nice to know that not everything in her life had changed.

Dev loved the sky during night time. She loved that it didn't change, it was the same every night. There was the moon, and the stars, and the dark. There wasn't a time where the sun magically appeared at night.

Lately, her life had changed drastically. For the better or for the worst, Dev didn't know, all that she know was that it had been hectic and everything felt different. Everything felt so foreign.

Suddenly recalling the events the day before, she smiled a bit, her hand automatically touching her lips.

The taste of his lips still hadn't left her mind. It was devouring her slowly, eating her up and polluting her entire mind and thoughts. She'd never been kissed like that before, and she didn't know that she'd be this affected.

Amidst the thinking, she thought about her parents. It was rare, because Dev never gave a shit about her parents. Not even a damn. They never bothered to call, or text, or write letters. They were as dead as they were gone to her.

"Hey beautiful," A voice called out from behind her, making her jump and hitch her breath.

Noticing who it was, she calmed down, "God, Luke, you scared me. I almost gave birth,"

Luke laughed out loud, clutching his stomach as he sat beside her. His laugh was adorable, something Dev never wanted to stop listening to. His nose moved when he laughed, his mouth wide open and his eyes were shut tight.

"What are you doing here? How'd you find me?" Dev asked, unknowingly leaning closer to him.

"Your window was wide open, you loser," Luke replied, rolling his eyes but smiling anyway. He was so real. He felt real, he smelt real, he looked real.

Silence overtook them. It was so quiet; the both of them just stared at the sky, basking in its beauty. Before Dev decided to break it, not being able to handle it anymore.

She dared to ask, "Luke... Are you real? I mean, that kiss, and how you're acting. You can answer everything I ask you now, and I know I should have asked you earlier but I thought for sure you weren't human, but now I don't know. You came out from an iPad. An iPad. Like, what is this? Some weird chick flick movie? This happening right now seems like a scene you'd see when you watch a movie, and it all just seem so unreal. I don't know what to believe anymore and - "

Luke cut her rambling off, softly placing his lips on hers for a split second to shut her up.

"Man, I will never get tired of that," He said as he pulled away, smiling, "I am real. I mean, I'm here right now, aren't I? As far as I know, I'm human. I mean, my dick isn't metal or anything, if that's what you're implying. When I came out from that weird thingy you call an iPad, I knew how to speak and act, but I guess I kind of forgot? I don't know, this is all so weird for me to,"

Dev nodded, laughing softly, feeling somewhat relieved to know that his dick wasn't robotic, "Oh. Wow. I have so many questions to ask. How did you grow up? How the heck did you come out from the iPad? Did you have a life before this boyfriend app thing? Who made the boyfriend app?"

Luke frowned, shaking his head, "I don't know anything about my childhood or anything. I've only known one thing my entire my life, and it's never to tell anyone about the app. I'm sorry,"

"It's fine," She replied, not even having the strength to be surprised anymore. She was already so tired of being shocked all the time.

"This is weird." Dev confessed, "It's the first time I've heard you talk so much in one breath. It's weird."

Luke didn't reply; just merely nodded, chuckling a bit. It was quiet once again as they both stared up at the sky, the two of them not knowing what to say.

"Remember that one time we were in the park, when you asked me what you think I'd be if I was a real human?" He suddenly asked, laying down on the roof.

Dev laid down too, her head beside his, "Yeah. Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"I actually haven't got the slightest idea of who I am," He said, his teeth unconciously starting to play with his lip ring, "I actually don't know a lot of things, to be honest. I know these things though; I find you and every ounce of you incredibly beautiful. I know that you like to tuck your hair behind your ear when you're nervous, and you swear a lot but you try not to. When you laugh, your nose sort of scrunches up and your eyes crinkle at the sides. You like your potato chips in onion and sour cream flavor, and you stuff your fries inside your burger so you don't have to eat both seperately. Your mouth tastes incredible, like cherry. You're irresistably and naturally funny, and you're adorably charming. You're beautiful in the most unique way possible, and out of all the people in the entire world, I'm glad you got me as a boyfriend."

Dev felt like fainting. She felt light-headed all of a sudden, like she was high. She felt, for the lack of a better word, happy. She was happy. Happy that he made her happy. Happy that she knew Luke, and happy that he was real.

Dev kept quiet; simply because she was speechless. Was it even possible to have a reply for something like that?

They talked more throughout the night, and before she knew it, she found herself leaning closer to him and cuddling with him on the roof.

++

Everyone immediately left the campus as soon as the final bell rang throughout the school, eager to leave and enjoy the remaining of their friday, other than a few of the students lounging around in different parts of the school.

But being the adventorous girl Devonne Maisy was, she had other plans. She always had plans. Plans that weren't guaranteed safe, but promised fun.

Dev grabbed Luke's hand, quickly pulling him along with her as she ran towards the bus stop.

"Where are we going?" Luke asked after they both stepped inside the bus and took a seat.

She merely smiled, "You'll see."

They reached their destination about ten minutes later, walking out of the bus stop and walking inside the building.

As they both walked inside, Luke grinned widely, "Skating? We're going to skate?"

Dev smiled as a reply, and they both quickly paid for an entry and two pairs of rollerskates, not being able to hold in their excitement.

They both entered the semi-crowded wooden rink, hand in hand. Only now did Dev realize that Luke Hemmings was one of the most clumsiest human being to ever step foot in the planet. Probably because of his long legs.

"Luke, try balancing first, you moron," Dev laughed as she skated around Luke, who was struggling to balance himself.

Luke pouted, standing up and wobbling, "This is why I don't understand why every girl wants long legs. It's such a hassle."

"No, Luke, you're just clumsy as hell," Dev taunted him, skating around him.

All of a sudden, Luke toppled backwards, falling flat on his butt. Dev helped her, of course, but not before laughing her ass off.

Her laugh was beautiful, and from that moment on, he decided that her laugh would be his most favorite sound in the world.

And as Luke laughed along with her, ignoring his embarrassment, Dev decided his laugh would be her most favorite sound in the world.

"Hey, Luke," She said as he helped him up to his feet, "What's your favorite color?"

Luke grinned, "Black."

Dev smiled back at him, before feeling a small vibrate on the front right pocket of her jeans. She skated over to the railing, whipping her phone out.

The Boyfriend App

(1) Boyfriend Achievement Unlocked: Fully Human! Congratulations!

**

i am so immature i swear im

i say "im" and "im so" and "fuck" more than i study lmao

ps i am vvvv much aware that this story seems so unrealistic(((and horribly written))) but friendly reminder that this is purely f r i c t i o n. and this is my first time being serious about writing a fanfic so bare wit me !

thank you a bunch for everything that you do!! if you got any suggestions for anything at all feel free to comment because i care about your opinions!!!!!!!!!$$

i love yall like i love michaels dick!! long nd hard!! this didnt make sense!! ok bye!!

$$,

jay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.7K 23
Calumhood subscribed to your channel... That's all it took... All rights reserved to calumhoodalmonds Copyright 2014
4.6M 69.7K 112
some cool fuckin preferences about 5sos now shake that ass and party with us ((WARNING: i was untalented, uneducated, and not out of the closet wh...
153K 8.9K 104
♕︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛʟɪɴᴇ ᴛʀɪʟᴏɢʏ ❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸❞ ❝ 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?❞ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵? 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 �...
5K 84 10
One Shots that have to do with 5SOS, will do bromances too, and I will also take requests ! Warnings: *will contain smut *there will be bromance/boyx...