Believe

By kjswritings

Sometimes, all we need is for someone to believe in us. After a traumatic experience, Taehyung lost his will... More

Cast and Profiles
Prologue
Chapter 1: She is Light and he is Darkness
Chapter 2: Because our Opposites Attract us
Chapter 3: What Feeds an Empty Heart
Chapter 4: Demons of his Nightmares
Chapter 5: The New Bug of His Life
Chapter 6: Fears and Cowardice
Chapter 7: One Small Step
Chapter 8: Little Changes and New Faces
Chapter 9: Troubled Concerns
Chapter 10: Hush
Chapter 11: A Lot Different
Chapter 12: Beautiful
Chapter 13: Too Selfish (Part One)
Chapter 13: Too Selfish (Part Two)
Chapter 14: Arrivals
Chapter 15: Come With Me
(SPECIAL CHAPTER 1) LISA: OFFBEAT
Chapter 16: She Wore a White Blouse Today
Chapter 17: Old Habits Die Hard
Chapter 18: Underground And Underlying Feelings (Part One)
Chapter 18: Underground and Underlying Feelings (Part Two)
Chapter 18: Underground and Underlying Feelings (Part Three)
Chapter 19: Filling Little Spaces
Chapter 20: Clashes
CHAPTER 21: Flowery Path (Part One)
Chapter 21: Flowery Path (Part Two)
CHAPTER 22: Staircase
CHAPTER 23: Her Worst Trait
CHAPTER 24: Shattered Shutter
CHAPTER 25: Harmony and Melody
(SPECIAL CHAPTER 2) JUNGKOOK: FILM
CHAPTER 26: While I'm Still Broken
CHAPTER 27: To Let Go Just to Hold You
Author's Note

Foreword

4.3K 131 21
By kjswritings

‼️ DISCLAIMER ‼️

I do not intend to offend anyone but characters are made in accordance of the story and in no way to involve or change the image of the portrayers. This is a fan fiction. Thank you.

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•••

Hello. I'm the writer of this story. I just want to clarify some things to everyone so I hope you do not skip this part.

This is originally an epistolary story I've already completed and decided to adapt into a novel. If someone already read this in Twitter, please refrain from spoiling the story. Thank you so much for that.

Anyway, there are minor changes and revisions along this novel. The flow and plot will remain as I do not want to change Believe as it is but of course, as perks in this novel, there will be a lot of new untold scenes I haven't showed in the epistolary version.

There might be scenes that will cause discomfort to other readers but I will surely add a note or warning if so.

Again, this is just a clarification. I am the original writer and I just transferred my work here as a novel.

PS: If ever I might accidentally include inappropriate jokes or statements, feel free to point it out and educate me. Thank you!

I'm not the best writer and ngl, I really suck at updating. This may take time but if you gladly wait for the story, know that I am very thankful for that.

I do not proofread most of the times so expect some typogrammatical errors and loopholes ahead. Forgive me for the human errors to occur, hehe.

So I guess that's all. Thank you for checking out this story and for reading! I hope you enjoy it. Luvlots! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.3K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
854K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...