Purple || Taekook✓ [COMPLETED]

By KookiesQueen0

[Complete] What will happen when a forest officer accidentally find an old house deep in the forest? What wil... More

{1} Forest Officer
{2} Vampire
{3} First meeting
{4} Fake Reality
{5} Getting a view of new Era
{6} Life with Cute Dumbo
{7} College life for a Vampire
{8} Another Vampire?
{9} Some Revelations
{10}Beginning of Storm
{11} Confessions 💞
{12} Who is He?
{13} Trust shattered 💔
{14} Misunderstanding?
{15} I only belong to YOU
{16} Blood Lust
{17} A monster broke my heart
{18} Finding ways
{19} Meeting him again
{21} The Last Prince
{22} Forgiven
{23} Punishment ( Slight M)
I Got TAGGED
{25} No Secret left
{24} Wanting more Answers
{26} Lost control
{27} Big mistake
{28} Make him listen you
{29} Make me Yours (M)
{30} Aftercare Love
{31} Vision?
{32} Cliche things
{33} Vision comes true
{34} Year 1896?
{35} Vision of Death
{36} Chaos on Royals
{37} Love LOST
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Gud news for Taekook suckers

{20} Secrets are going to be revealed

4K 276 81
By KookiesQueen0

This is how Jungkook looks like in this book.

Jungkook's POV

No!!! Why ?!! Here's he is. Looking at me with pleading, innocent eyes like he hasn't done anything. How can he pretend like this? And who are these guys?? His lawyers!! Are they here to pursue me, to forgive him and embrace him like nothing happened!!!!!!

" Before you start yelling at him for what he had done, I think we should talk." That sophisticated man said.

" Oh..I don't think there's anything left to talk between me and and that monster." I pointed my finger towards Taehyung and attempted to close the door. But he came in way.

" Please Mr Jeon , I think we should talk to clear all misunderstandings."

" And why would I listen to you? Who are you ? And why are you defending his crime? I already told him that I won't tell his crime to anyone. Now why can't he leave me alone?!!!!!"

" Calm down Mr Jeon, I'm Namjoon. Maybe Taehyung have told you about me. Please let's talk. This matter needs to be resolved by talk not by anger."

I huffed. They won't leave me untill I let them talk. So let's talk.

" Come inside" I opened the doorway for them . Though I don't want Taehyung back in house but still I let him in too.

The four of us are now sitting in my living room. I am boring holes in Taehyung by my eyes. I don't know what's hurting me most? The crime he did or my stupid heart who is still willing to give him a chance?

" So Mr Jeon.." Namjoon started off when I cut him

" Jungkook please. Mr Jeon sounds too professional and I don't think we are here for any professional talk." I can't help but think being sarcastic

" So, Jungkook, I won't say anything about what Taehyung did. And I won't even ask you to forgive him or whatsoever because I think it's your personal matter and you both should resolve your matters. For what I'm here is to talk about you , Jungkook. " Namjoon finished and I was a bit confused.

" Talk about me? What about me? I'm not the one who killed an innocent animal and suck all if it's blood in front of someone's eyes." Again I'm being sassy.

" Please Jungkook . If you don't listen to me, we will go no where. Please be serious for once. It's important." This Namjoon guy is really something.

" Ok fine. I won't say anything bad or I'll try to. But tell me clearly what you want to talk about me?"

" You are such an annoying guy, you know that!? You just assumed all of things by yourself and never tried to find anything. You said you will trust no matter what but what you did?!!" Finally that short guy spoke and what he said?!!!!!

" Excuse me!!! Why are you blaming me?!! What did I do?!! I just did the right thing" I snapped at him.

" Yoongi please. We are here to solve and find something not to blame anyone." Namjoon shut Yoongi up. And then he moved his attention to me.

" Jungkook can I ask from where did you get that necklace?" He caught me off guard.

" Uh..this!" I pointed towards the pearl shape necklace in my neck.

" Yes" he confirmed

" Uh..this is with me since my birth. You can say it's a lucky charm type thingy."

" Does your parents gave it to you?"

" Can I ask why are You!!! being so personal with me and my family cuz such things I haven't even told Taehyung." Honestly I'm being quite uncomfortable with his questioning session.

" If I be honest, when you answer my questions, you'll find out why Taehyung did such a thing. And please don't worry. I won't take your personal life secrets anywhere. They will be just between us. Trust me." I don't know but it feels like my heart is really believing on his words. Well now it's an open secret so it won't hurt me or something.

" Um ok... I don't know why my past life is linked with that person ( points towards Taehyung, who hungs his head low) but I was not a blood related child to my parents. They adopted me when I was one or two months old. My parents were childless until I came. My mum wasn't able to to produce kids. She was infertile. But my Appa loves her a lot. So they didn't divorced.

My story of meeting them was quite strange. One evening they went to walk to a nearby park. When they heard the crying of a baby coming from bushes. My mum first saw a month old baby wrapped in a thin blanket in a basket.

So they took me to their house. After sometime when they couldn't find my real parents, so they applied for my adoption. Luck was by their side. So they were given the right of my Parenthood.

When I was in my middle high school, my parents told me that they are not my real parents. I was very shocked and depressed but by the time I overcome it.

My parents were the best parents. I never tried to think or find my real parents. I don't know what was their reason , why they left their infant like this. But one thing for sure, I never hated them.

They must have their own reasons. This necklace was their only memory with me. I always kept it with me. And I tried my best to not to take off this from me. It gives me this sense of safety that I can't describe.

My adoptive parents died in an accident when I was first appointed as a forest officer. It was before I met him. So it was my past life. Now tell me how is this all related to that person." When I finished, there was pin drop silence in my living room. Everyone was looking at me. I can't help but feel a bit conscious of myself.

" Well, I must say I'm sorry for your loss. But may I ask what's the name of your adoptive parents?" Namjoon broke the silence.

" Lee hyuk woo and Lee shin hye were their names." I told him.

" And your name?"

" Jeon Jungkook, but you already know that." I said , a little confused.

" If your parents were Lee then shouldn't you be a Lee too?" He questioned.

" To answer your that question, when my parents found me in that park , they found this necklace with me. At the back of this necklace, a name was carved that was Jeon Jungkook. So they assumed that must be the name my original parents gave to me.

So from start they never changed my name. They go with that name. And when they told me the whole truth, they asked me if I want I can change my name but I refuse to do so. Just because I like my name as it is cuz it matches my personality. Now if you are happy and satisfied with your investigation, tell me what's the purpose of all this ? " I am literally fed up by telling my past to these strangers but I also want to know how am I related to all this?

" Sure but answer my last question.. can I take a look at it?"
Namjoon said

" Ok fine." I take it off and handed it to him. He examined it for a few seconds and give it back to me. I wore it and give a questioning look to him.

Namjoon sighed deeply before he speak....

" Do you remember who were the heirs of our dynasty, our emperorship?" He asked a very weird question but then I realize I wasn't the center of his questions.

But I noticed the horrified looks on the faces of both Yoongi and Taehyung. I don't know what happened to both of them. But then , for the first time, Taehyung spoke. His voice no louder than a whisper but enough to be heard clearly......

"The Jeon's"

.........

A/N:-

Another cliffhanger 💀
So lovelies what do you think now?
We are this close to the revelation of Jungkook's real identity ✌️

Please do lots of comments 🙏😭, they are my motivation.

I love u guys for giving this much love to my book.

And...

Is there any talented reader who can make cover for this book? Ur author nim can't make a new cover, she's so dumb✌️

Please, if anyone wants to make a cover for this book, comment down people..

Purple u all💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
56.3K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
19.3K 812 12
"Welcome to the hell, my little one" V, the Lord of the vampires, who ruled the underworld, had been waiting for his mate for centuries. With the arr...
337K 29.1K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...