✔️Indecisive Heart | K.TH

metaemorphisis द्वारा

[BOOK ONE Completed] "The kiss." He whispered, his hot, alcoholic breath fanning against her lips, "Was it re... अधिक

INDECISIVE HEART - BOOK I
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
FINALE
EPILOGUE
❤️NEWS NEWS NEWS❤️

XXVIII

5.5K 373 42
metaemorphisis द्वारा

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Taehyung could see Anna from the corner of his eye interacting with the stranger. He was much taller than Taehyung and he looked well-mannered from the way he dressed and styled his hair.

Seeing Anna laughing along with him somehow stung Taehyung's heart, but he was glad that he could finally see her smile.

Soon, the professor walked in and began with the introductory lecture.

"Oh, I almost forget to mention! My friends and I are having a small party in our frat house. It would be great if you could join us." Namjoon smiled sheepishly, scratching the nape of his neck.

I guess I can get to experience a normal student life after all.

Looking at Anna in thought, Namjoon interrupted her, "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Oh, no. I'd love to join you!" Anna's eyes creased as she smiled at her new friend.

"Awesome! I'll pick you up at 6, is that okay?"

Anna nodded, "Thank you. I'm keen!"

"Me too! So I'll see you later!" Namjoon walked backwards as he waved her goodbye.

After a long shower, Anna wrapped a bath robe around herself and opened her little closet to check for any party clothes she had. Unfortunately, the only piece of clothing close to party wear was a silk shirt and a pair of denim shorts.

While packing her clothes back at home, she would've never guessed that she would be invited to a frat house party, especially by a handsome guy who's offer she couldn't decline.

She slipped into the cheetah-print silk shirt, buttoning it up while leaving the first three buttons open. She pulled down the collar down her shoulder and tucked in the shirt into her denim shorts.

Her outfit felt a bit too scandalous and revealing in her opinion, but she felt sexy and confident in it. It wasn't her usual style, but she felt good to step out of her comfort zone.

After doing her hair wavy, and accessorising herself with gold hoops and the dainty necklace that she had gotten for her 18th birthday, she took one last look in the mirror before stepping out of her room.

Her eyes immediately fell upon Taehyung who was sprawled across the couch, oblivious to Anna's evening plans.

He turned around when he heard the unexpected sound of heels clicking against the floor. No matter how nonchalant and unbothered he wanted to pretend around Anna, his brows couldn't help but jump when he saw her dressed up in an unusual sense of style that wasn't her type. But he couldn't deny the fact that his heart was pounding against his chest seeing her like that, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Nope." Anna's lips were tightly pressed into a fake smile, "I'm going to sleep like this."

"I'm serious."

"Oh, are you? I'm sorry, but do I care?" Anna asked without looking at him, instead, she was checking if she had her cards and room keys in her little purse.

Taehyung let out an exasperated sigh, making Anna internally smirk on how he was now getting to taste his own medicine, "Can you at least tell me where you're going?"

"Why do you care, Kim Taehyung! Yo-"

Just then her phone began to ring. Seeing Namjoon's caller ID on her screen, she answered the call, "Hey!"

"Hey! I'm outside the dorm."

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute."

Without another word, Anna walked out, shutting the door behind her and leaving Taehyung all alone. He didn't like not knowing about where she was headed. He didn't like the scenarios that were building up in his head.

Is she over me already?

Taehyung shook off his thoughts and made his way to the balcony. He looked down to see Anna getting into a car parked in the side of the road.

Maybe I should stop being so paranoid.

He walked back in and sprawled across the couch once again, changing channels with the remote.

"You look amazing, Beth!" Namjoon complimented Anna, making her cheeks go red. Even though she was being complimented by a handsome man, she couldn't feel the butterflies she felt when Taehyung complimented her.

Annabeth! What are you thinking! HEY! STOP IT!

She shook off her thoughts and smiled back at Namjoon, "You look great too, Namjoon!"

He was, in fact, looking great in the white shirt, sleeves rolled up around his strong arms and tucked into beige ankle-cut pants.

Besides that, it was the first time Anna was attending a party and she was beyond thrilled to experience it.

The party turned out to be exactly how Anna imagined it.

She could feel the rise in adrenaline, the subtle stench of sweat mixed with that of alcohol and the loud music booming through the speakers. Everyone we're stuck to each other. The social ones having a go at scoring and the introverts taking a seat back and chilling to the loud ambience with their fellow introverted friends beside them. And then there were the ones who absolutely did not belong, probably forced to join because of their social friends and then ditched after reaching the party.

Thankfully, Anna had Namjoon to stick by her side.

"Let me introduce you to my friends." He held out his hand for Anna to grab onto to, which she gladly accepted. He guided her through the crowd, making their way to the kitchen.

Anna's eyes registered the two figures in the kitchen, one sitting on the counter, holding a red cup of alcohol and the other hogging a bag of chips.

"This is Yoongi hyung." Namjoon pointed to the man who was sitting on the counter who not long after hopped off and walked towards Anna. He held out his hand, "Hey."

He smirked lazily after Anna took his hand and shook it, "I'm Annabeth, but you can call me Anna."

"And this is-"

"I'm Jin, but you can call me handsome, worldwide handsome."

"Hyung!" Namjoon whined, "Stop embarrassing us like that! By the way, you've got some chip around your mouth."

"So much for handsome." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Don't mind him, he's a fucking narcissist."

Anna didn't know what to say, so she let out an awkward chuckle and looked at Namjoon for help.

"Anyway!" Namjoon caught onto her plead for help and began talking, "These are my two friends who have a hobby of embarrassing me. Let's get out of here now."

"Hey! That's disrespect!" Jin yelled as Namjoon dragged Anna away from his chaotic friends.

"Yeah! You're sleeping in the balcony tonight!" Said the pale man.

"Well, you have quite the friends!" Anna chuckled.

"Yeah..." Namjoon scratched his head sheepishly, "Jin and I are childhood friends, while I met Yoongi a few years ago. Can't get rid of them so easily now, can I?"

Anna let out a giggle and nodded her head in agreement, "True!"

"So, tell me about yourself!" Namjoon yelled over the loud music.

"There's nothing interesting about me!" Anna smiled.

Yeah, except the fact that you have an ex-lover from your past two lifetimes waiting back at the dorm for you. And not to mention that he is probably around 344 years old but doesn't look like he's aged a day over 20! Good job, Annabeth! Good! Job!

"Oh, come on!" Namjoon whined playfully.

"Okay, okay! As you know, I'm Annabeth Beckett. I'm 18 years old. I love art, hence the art course. I moved to New York a week ago. Hmm... I guess that's about it." Anna tucked her wavy hair behind her years, "Told ya, nothing interesting about me. Tell me about yourself now."

"Well, I'm Namjoon. I'm Korean but I grew up in the US. I'm 21 years old. I took a break after high school to travel with my friends Yoongi and Jin. Which explains why I'm still in my first year of university." He let out a cute chuckle, eyes crinkling into little crescents.

"That's so cool! Where have you travelled to?"

The duo surprisingly warmed up to each other quite well after an hour of discussing their lives, dreams and plans after uni.

"Do you wanna dance?" Namjoon moved closer to Anna and yelled into her ear.

"I suck at dancing!"

"Don't worry! I'm not a great dancer either!" Namjoon put his hand forward for Anna to hold, which she took willingly. Namjoon took her to the centre of the dance floor and began dancing.

Oh no, dancing wasn't the word.

It was more like an imitation of an inflatable balloon man standing outside car showrooms or shopping complexes.

Anna laughed and joined him with the awkward dance. It had been so long since she had enjoyed herself like this. It felt good to get a break from Taehyung's annoying ass.

When the song changed into an upbeat one, Namjoon took Anna's hand and twirled her around. Soon the two began to dance in sync, laughing and swaying according to the music. This was the first time in months that Anna felt so relieved and happy. She was thankful to Namjoon for inviting her and glad for herself for accepting his offer.

Namjoon moved closer to Anna's ears and yelled once again, "Want a drink?"

Anna contemplated for a moment and nodded her head, "Sure!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Kiss √ peach द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

372K 16.4K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies ✓ highest r...
30.8K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
548K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
87.6K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...