When A Fan met Her star [ Edi...

By nila_c423

Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God f... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family
Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family
Chapter 03 : Movie Release
Chapter 04 : Surprise!
Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star
Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember
Chapter 07 : Accident
Chapter 08 : Saving Him
Chapter 09 : Get Well Soon
Chapter 10 : Who is She?
Chapter 11 : Srishti
Chapter 12 : Star Meets His Fan
Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House
Chapter 14 : She Is Different
Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?
Chapter 16 : Jai's Restlessness
Chapter 17 : Love?
Chapter 18 : The Pooja
Chapter 19 : She Left
Chapter 20 : His and Her Dilemma
Chapter 21 : Mind v/s Heart
Chapter 22 : His Thoughts
Chapter 23 : Arjun
Chapter 24 : The Phone Call
Chapter 25 : Dream Project
Chapter 26 : Rumours
Chapter 27 : Just Friends
Chapter 28 : Proposal
Chapter 29 : Birthday Wish
Chapter 30 : Celebration
Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive
Chapter 32 : Hard Times
Chapter 34 : Legally Married
Chapter 35 : The Truth
Chapter 36 : Big Day
Chapter 37 : Stubborn Decisions
Chapter 38 : Changed Life?
Chapter 39 : Revelations
Chapter 40 : Sanjay?
Chapter 41 : Sir v/s Madam
Chapter 42 : Check-mate
Chapter 43 : Biggest Fan
Chapter 44 : The Accidental Kiss
Chapter 45 : I'll Miss You

Chapter 33 : Acceptance

1K 100 35
By nila_c423

"Jai?"

"Preyansh sir. Look at this. Your daughter is all set to attack me"jai smiled looking at srishti. Who was shocked as hell. Seeing jai besides her father.

She quietly kept the vase back and walked towards them.

"I'm....sorry I didn't knew it..was you"she said. Making him smile.

"It's okay. How are you doing?"he asked to srishti. Who just nodded. She looked at her father. Who wore a tensed expression. But he was trying hard to cover it.

"I had called bhoomi. She told me that your father is admitted here. So I thought of visiting"he said. Her lips curved into a smile. Thinking he managed to get some time for her family. In between his busy schedules.

"Appa how are you feeling now?"srishti asked to her father.

"I'm okay. Jai sir actually came to talk to you. About those pictures"preyansh said. Sristi looked at jai who smiled calmly.

"Is it okay to talk for few minutes?"jai asked. Srishti looked at her father. Who nodded his head as a positive sign.

Sristi and jai walked into an empty room. Besides preyanshs room. Her palm went all cold. Seeing him again. But this time it wasn't fear. She was tensed of anyone noticing him or them together. Knowing it would create problems for her family.

Jai turned to look at her who was walking behind him. Looking lost. She didn't even realise that he stopped walking. And went ahead bumping against his chest. He held her carefully. Holding her arms.

"Hey careful"he said. She widened her eyes and stepped back. Smacking herself mentally.

"Srishti"he started. She quietly listened to him.

"First of all let me start by apologising to you. Lately I know I've been a pain in your life. As well as your family. So forgive me if possible"he said. She felt bad but she didn't say anything.

"And secondly I feel like a complete moron for hugging you like that yesterday. But believe me. I didn't had any bad intention. You were so tensed yesterday after that encounter. So I just..wanted to comfort you. I'm really sorry"he said. She sighed inwardly.

"Sir...its not your fault. You shouldn't...ask sorry. I left because...I was worried about Amma and appa"she said. Even though it wasn't the full truth. He smiled slowly.

"So..you're not angry with me?"he asked. She looked upto him. Confused and shook her head. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God. I couldn't even sleep yesterday thinking that I've made you uncomfortable"he said.

Srishti felt her heart raising. He was thinking about her the whole night. Feeling guilty. Why would he ever do that? She was just another normal girl. But for him. She wasn't.

"You're a very good girl srishti. And I'm glad that I met someone like you in my life. I know these pictures popping up again. Is gonna create some troubles for you. But it's gonna go away. Okay? Trust me"he said. She smiled slightly. And nodded.

"And your father is alright now. So please don't be tensed about anything. If you ever need any help. I'll be there for you"he said. Srishti felt her feets feeling watery. Hearing him.

I'll be there for you.

"I gotta go. There's something I wanna do. So...I'll see you. Take care srishti. Bye"he said. Her heart felt heavy everytime he left.

"Bye sir"she said. He aimed for a friendly handshake. She looked at him. And then slowly slid her cold hand into his. To her shock. He gripped it and held both her palm inside his. Giving it a gentle squeeze. Like an apology. Or assuring. Her heart was vigourously knocking out of her chest.

He gave her a breathtaking smile without saying anything and walked away. Leaving her frozen for few seconds. When she walked outside. She saw jai bidding bye to her father. Ganesh and one of his guard was there along with him. Ganesh smiled and bowed at srishti who politely smiled back.

"Bye sir. Take care"jai said to preyansh. Who nodded with a smile.

Jai looked at sristi and nodded. Giving her a smile. She smiled back and watched him walking outside the room. She wondered what conversation he had with her father. But before she could fix her thoughts. Radhika and bhoomi walked inside the room.

"Preyansh..oh my god are you awake?"radhika rushed towards him and held his hand.

"Radhi I'm fine"he said.

He got an earful from his wife. For driving carelessly. Srishti smiled looking at her parents. Bhoomi walked to her and nudged her with shoulder.

"The guy who just left. Was that..."

"Jai"srishti finished. And nodded. "You knew he was coming right?"

"Akka. You needed some time alone. I thought of telling you but Amma was with me the whole time. I'm sorry"she said. Srishti sighed.

"It doesn't matter bhoomi. He's gone. He's out from my life again. I don't even know if I'm ever gonna meet him"sristi said. Making bhoomi nod. Even though deep inside she knew. Jai was gonna meet her again.

This isn't the end. It was only a mere beginning.
.
.
Jai was sitting in his car. Staring outside the window. His mind was blank. And so was his insides. He never felt this helpless. He was drowning in guilt. Thinking how badly srishti. And her family is getting affected because of him.

"What do we do sir?"Ganesh asked. Making him come to his sense.

"I don't know Ganesh. How long do we keep ignoring this? Things are getting serious. What's the guarantee that. Srishtis father's accident was not a planned one. He told me it wasn't his fault. Someone had been watching them. Tomorrow if something happens to srishti. Or her family. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I need to know who is playing with my life. It's not just a common person. This guy has been watching every move of mine. And the downfall of our buisness? Something like that never happened"jai said. Truly scared from insde.

"Sir the cops said they're trying to track down the person"ganesh said. Trying to calm him down.

"But there are no leads ganesh. How many more months do I need to wait to know that my family and the people who i care about. Are safe?"

"I understand sir. Is there anything I can do?"

"Nothing. I need guards for my family. And also for Srishtis family. I cant take risk on anything"jai said.

His phone started buzzing. He whipped it out and saw it was varun. His best friend. With whom he shared everything.

"Varun?"

"Jai? What's up buddy? Long time"

"Really long. How are you doing?"

"I'm great. But you don't sound good. Is everything okay bro?"he asked. Jai sighed and he explained everything to Varun. Who keenly listened.

"I don't know who is behind all this. I even don't know if one person is behind everything. But today morning I received another phone call. Threatening my family. And also Srishtis family"jai said.

"So srishti. The girl you had nothing to do with all these. Why would someone target her if they are against you?"Varun asked.

"Because of the media everyone believes that she's my godamn girlfriend. And the person who is threatening keeps saying that he's gonna snatch everyone I love"jai said.

"I get it now. No luck from the cops?"

"None"

"Do you want her safe?"

"I do. I don't want to cause any problem in her life because of me. When I left today. After meeting her. I..I don't know but..I was so scared thinking that something bad is gonna happen to her"jai said. And he was quite surprised by himself that he said that.

"Jai..if I say something will you consider it?"Varun asked.

"What's it?"jai asked.

"I think the best option here. Is to get married"

Jai scoffed.

"As if that would solve everything. You sound like my mom. I need logical solutions varun"

"No bro. I meant..you should get married to srishti"varun said.

Jai froze and recalled the conversation he had with sristis father. When jai told him everything.

"I don't want to sound selfish sir. But..I can't risk my daughters life. You have to promise me something. Whatever that has been happening in your life. Shouldn't bother my daughter. We're normal middle class people. If some day she will get married to another man. And because of this she will face any humiliations. I won't be able to tolerate. If you were a normal man. I would have given you my daughters hand just like your mother asked. A marriage would fix this problem. Sristi will be with you. I will be no more worried about her safety. But I can't go against my daughters wish. It's her life. And she gets to take her decisions. So it's better you stay away from my daughter"

"Jai are you there?"Varuns voice. Took him back to sense.

"Yes"

"What I meant to say is. You already said this girl is like your best friend. She's perfect. She's beautiful. Bla bla bla"

"When did I say that?"Jai frowned.

"Erm. I mean she has to be. Think about it. If these rumours and threats bother her family so much. It can only go away by this way. If you marry her. She's gonna be with you. You can keep an eye on her everytime"

"Varun you're making no sense. Marriage is not child's play. It's a promise to be there for each other. And fight for each other. No matter what. And it is not only about me and my decision. Sristi has to agree for it right?"

"So you are willing for this?"he asked. Making jai realise what he said.

"Bro. As far as I have heard about her from you. She's perfect. Just ask her once. You can try to make this work. The rumours won't matter once you get married right?"

"What about her family varun?"

"Arey we will appoint some guards there. I have my friends who's working in the police department. We'll keep everything under check. Till they catch the person who is doing all these"he said. Jai sighed.

"Varun. I need some time. It's too much for me to take"jai sais.

"Fine. Think about it okay? Bye"

"Bye"he dropped the call and kept staring outside. Thinking about his words. Marrying srishti. The thought gave him weird new feelings. He didn't wanted to do it. But a part of him considered it. And he knew it. Sristi was a simple girl. She have all the qualities he wanted in his dream girl. He never wanted to marry a celebrity. He needed someone strong, who is independent at the same time calm enough to handle him. She had it all. So why not her?

"You're insane jai"he thought and brushed off the thoughts. But he couldn't.

On reaching back home. He locked himself and kept thinking about srishti. Recalling how everything changed once she came into his life. Ganesh was right. Something other than cinema was grabbing his attention and time. Srishti.

"What's happening to you jai?"he asked himself.

After a lot of thoughts he decided what has to be done. It was the only way. But he also knew it wouldn't happen. If sristi doesn't agree.

For dinner everyone gathered in the dining area. Jai walked in. To see everyone involved in some serious conversation. He didn't inform anyone. That he went to meet sristi today

"Raju. Come sit"kumari called out to him.

"What's going on?"he asked.

"Your ammama and I was discussing about your next films pooja. We were thinking to conduct it here. Or in our guest house. What do you say?"Kumari asked.

"No way. Annaya. You promised that you'll take us to Mumbai for the pooja. Tell that to ma know. I badly need a vacation"shruthi said.

Jai stood silently. Making everyone look at him.

"Raju? Is everything okay?"kumari asked. Jai looked at her. And made her sit in the chair.

"Ma. I need to say something. It's important"jai said.

"Tell me raju. Why are you hesitating?"she asked.

"What's it Raju?"his uncle asked.

Jai looked around. His whole family was gathered. Waiting for him to speak.

"I'm...I'm ready to get married"he said. And everyone gasped. Unbelievably.

"WHAT?"they said in unison. Jai sighed.

"Raju...is it true?"Kumari asked holding his hand. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes ma. I've had you all waiting. For these many years. Now I think it's time"he said.

"I can't believe this. Someone get me a glass of water"his grandmother said. Making everyone laugh.

"Me too. This is the best thing I've heard in my life"shruthi said. Jumping in happiness.

"Good decision Raju. You made us all so happy today. That we can't even express"his aunt said.

Kumari got up and hugged jai. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Wow. Babai is getting married"the kids shouted. "But who is the girl?"they asked. And everyone looked at jai. Again. He sighed. Seeing Kumaris and shruthis hopeful eyes. And then gave a assuring smile.

"Srishti"he said and everyone screamed in happiness. The kids hugged him. Kumari couldn't believe that finally. What she wanted was coming true.

"Someone hold me. Its too much for me to take"shruthi said. Blinking her eyes.

"Raju"kumari caressed his face and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know what to say. You made us this happy. I'm loss at words"

"Ma. Before you all celebrate this. There's something I want to make clear"he said and made everyone sit back.

"First, nobody is gonna force sristi for this marriage. This is only gonna happen if she agrees. Otherwise it won't happen"he said and everyone nodded.

"Oh come on annaya. She's not gonna say no. Have you looked at yourself?"shruthi asked and jai glared at her.

"Shru. Silence"he said. Making her put her finger on her lips.

"Second, this will only happen if her family agrees. If anybody from Srishtis family denies this proposal. That's it"he said. Everyone nodded for that too.

"Third, I'm not doing this because I'm in love with her. I'm not in love with srishti. I'm doing this only to protect her. And to make everything right"he said and everyone looked at each other. Confused.

"Raju. We don't understand. What do you mean?"his uncle asked. He sighed and explained everything to them. Including the threat part. The atmosphere suddenly went cold. In fear. And tension.

"I don't want you all to get tensed. I had arranged the best security for all of you. So please..."he said seeing their faces.

"We're not worried about us Raju. We're worried about srishti and her family. Because of us. They're suffering today"kumari said.

"I know ma. This is the only way. I dont even know if im doing the right thing but..."he paused.

"You're doing the right thing Raju. And we support you in everything you do"his ammama said. Making him smile.

"Yes Raju. We're there by your side. Let's see what srishtis says. And then we will come to a decision"his uncle said. He nodded.

Kumari held his hand and smiled.

"This is gonna happen jai. I'm sure"

Jai came back to his room. After the conversation with his family. He felt a lot better. Then he dialled preyanshs number. And told him his decision.
.
.
"Have you lost your mind? How could you even think about something like this preyansh?"radhika shouted.

Srishti stood frozen in a corner. She couldn't believe that jai had agreed. For marriage. She was panick striken. Wondering why on earth he would choose her.

"Radhi. Calm down. Please"preyansh said

"I can't. I don't want my daughter getting married to a celebrity. I don't care whatever you say. So call him. And tell him that this is not possible. Our daughter is not some property to give away like that"radhika said

"What do you think that I don't care about my daughter? Of course i do. Thats why I'm asking her to consider this. If tomorrow she gets married to some other guy. Imagine the questions that his family will raise. The whole world is believing that something is happening between jai. And our daughter. May be it will go away in time. But people won't forget it radhi"preyansh said.

"I don't care. We will find some good guy for her. Why an actor?"

"Because he's jai. He's a good human being. He cares for srishti. And I'm sure one day he's gonna love and protect her at all costs"he said.

"Whatever you say. I'm not letting it happen"

"Will you please stop?"srishti shouted. Startling them.

"This is my future you both are talking about. Do you care about my opinion. Anything?"she asked. And they fell silent.

"Amma. You said I went behind him. But I didn't. I loved him only as his fan. And nothing else. I don't want to get married to him. Not now. Not later. That's my decision"she said.

"But srishti..."

"Appa..I don't care what people say about me and him. My family knows the truth. That's enough for me. And I will find someone who will accept me for everything I'm. So..no one's gonna force me for this. That's final"srishti said and walked away. Radhika tried to walk behind her. But bhoomi stopped her.

"Amma give her some time"bhoomi said.

"See. This is all because of you"radhika turned towards preyansh. Who lowered his head.

"Radhi. There's a reason I said this"

"What reason?"

"Appa. What's it?"bhoomi asked. Getting tensed. Preyansh told them about jai. And the person who is behind all this. Radhika couldn't believe that her daughters life was in danger. Even though she didn't do anything wrong.

"Why don't we say this to akka? She deserves to know it"bhoomi said.

"Then she will never accept this marriage bhoomi. Jai is the only option for us. I'm sure it won't be a mistake" preyansh said. Radhika sat helplessly. Letting her tears flow.

"You're right. It's the only way"

One week later

Srishti walked outside the class. Lost in thoughts. She saw so many eyes on her. But she learnt to adjust with it. Ever since preyansh raised her marriage topic. She haven't talked to her family. Properly. They knew she needed time. So they didn't force her either. Preyansh was distarged and taken back home. She didn't hear from jai. So she thought it was over.

"Srishti"she heard a voice. And saw Arjun running towards her. She ignored him and walked faster

"Srishti please stop. I want to talk to you. I've been calling you all week. Why aren't you attending my calls. And why are you ignoring my messages?"arjun asked. Panting.

"There's nothing to talk Arjun. Leave me alone"she said.

"Srishti please stop. Hear me out for god's sake"he said. She stopped and looked at him. He panted to catch breath. Seeing him like that. She grew concerned and quickly gave him the bottle of water. She carried. He gulped it down and sighed.

"Thanks and...Sorry"he said.

"For what?"

"For misunderstanding you that day. I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry"he said.

"It's fine Arjun. Now can I go?"she asked. He held her hand and pulled her closer. Making her widen her eyes.

"Srishti..."he sighed and tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

"I can't take this silence of yours. Please yell at me if that lessens your anger. I know what I said that day. Was horrible. It was mean. But I didn't mean to hurt you. I was mad at you. For letting jai involve in your life again. I love you so much srishti. I love you with all my heart. And everything I have. I didn't wanted to loose you"he said. Her eyes moistened. But she remained calm.

"I talked to bhoomi and she told me everything. So I decided to give you some time. But it's been a week. I can't take it anymore. Please"he said.

She sighed and looked down.

"I know you said no to him. And nothing is gonna make me happy. But I want to know if you have decided something about us. I don't care what people say. I only need you srishti. Please try to understand"he said. Tears rolled down her eyes. She didn't knew why she was feeling so hurt.

"Srishti"

"I don't know Arjun. I don't know anything. Why are people so busy in forcing me? I told you. I can't do this now. I need time"she shouted. Arjun nodded.

"Arjun. I love you too. But...I don't know if anything like that can happen between us. You were great as a friend. And I've seen friend's becoming couples. And later. They go back to strangers as if they don't understand each other anymore. I don't want to have anything like that with you. You're my friend. My best friend and you will always be one. So. Let's not spoil what we have. I'm sorry"she said looking at the ground with tears continously filling her eyes. He left her hand and took a step back.

"But...I love you srishti. I can't imagine anything without you. Please. It's hurting me"he said.

"I...I'm sorry"she said and wiped her tears. She didn't wait for a second. And ran away from him. Leaving him alone there. He stood frozen and watched her moving away. From his sight.

"Srishti"he shouted for one last time. And she didn't turn back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Precap : A shock for srishti

♡ Nila ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
333K 19.7K 60
He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of many girls...He was the most happiest pe...
214K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
11.8K 1.1K 24
One Boy met One Girl at Airport and fall in Love but when he saw her Brother all things became Serious. What is the relation between him and His Girl...