The Arranged Marriage (Shadam...

By Shadamy13

BOOK 1: When Amy's parents tell her about the arrangements of her marriage. Well this change her whole year o... More

FreshMan Year
The Arrangement...
Crimson Eyes
Highschool
The New Kid
School Fight
School Fight part 2
Sweet Lips...
HomeWork
Five More Mintues...
Bound To Be Together
His Place
Dirty Magazine

Home Alone.

860 33 8
By Shadamy13

When school was over Shadow and I arrived at my house to find no one their. I found a note on the fridge.                             

"We'll be back Shadow's parents and your father and I are all at lunch. We will be back soon!
    ~love mom." I read to my self.

"Cool it's just me and you.." He Smirked making me blush.

"Shadow!" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes Rose?" He said looking in my eyes.  I looked in his crimson eyes. He held me closer leaning in for a kiss. I slowly closed my eyes leaning as well.

"We're home!!" My mom said busting through the door.

"Hi mom!!" Shadow and I quickly backed away from each other.

"We were just reading the letter!" He said.

"I don't know looks like something was happening!" She said giggling. I blushed looking down.

"Mom!" I said.

"So how was your first day at school son!" My father said patting Shadow on the shoulder.

"Oh it was good sir!" He said with a smile.

"That's great to hear. Shadow your parents said they were going somewhere you are welcome to stay over night or go home." My mom said as I looked at Shadow.

"I think I'll stay here!" He smiled at me.

"Alright you two go do your homework!" My dad said as we went to my room. I closed the door to my room.

"We were we?" I said smirking as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know where.." He held my hips and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
489K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...