Mystery Tattoo | Norenmin

By taeil_tuesday_

"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent... More

Chapter 1: Lee Jeno
Chapter 2: Huang Renjun
Chapter 3: Lee Jeno
Chapter 4: Huang Renjun
Chapter 5: Lee Jeno
Chapter 7: Lee Jeno
Chapter 8: Huang Renjun
Chapter 9: Lee Jeno
Chapter 10: Lee Jeno
Chapter 11: Huang Renjun
Chapter 12: Lee Jeno
Chapter 13: Na Jaemin
Chapter 14: Huang Renjun
Chapter 15: Lee Jeno
Chapter 16: Huang Renjun
Chapter 17: Huang Renjun
Chapter 18: Na Jaemin
Chapter 19: Huang Renjun
Chapter 20: Lee Jeno
Chapter 21: Na Jaemin
Chapter 22: Na Jaemin
Chapter 23: Lee Jeno
Chapter 24: Lee Donghyuck
Chapter 25: Huang Renjun
Chapter 26: Lee Jeno
Chapter 27: Na Jaemin
Chapter 28: Huang Renjun
Chapter 29: Na Jaemin
Chapter 30: Lee Jeno
Chapter 31: Huang Renjun
Chapter 32: Huang Renjun
Chapter 33: Na Jaemin
Chapter 34: Lee Jeno
Chapter 35: Na Jaemin
Chapter 36: Huang Renjun
Chapter 37: Na Jaemin
Chapter 38: Lee Jeno
Chapter 39: Lee Jeno
Author's Note

Chapter 6: Na Jaemin

3.6K 203 304
By taeil_tuesday_

Jaemin had no idea how he had ended his day with his initials on someone else's body but the world works how the world works he guessed. He rubbed his thumb over incredibly cute Jeno's hand as he watched incredibly cute Renjun explain aftercare to Jeno and how to take care of his new mark.

Something 24 hours something antibacterial ointment something soap blah blah moisturizer.

Jaemin stared at the now bandaged tattoo adorning Jeno's hip and he grinned to himself. He had no idea why but he felt extremely pleased seeing Jeno labeled with his name. He also felt strange, seeing as he had only met both of these boys within the span of two days but he couldn't imagine his life without either of them.

How did I live my life before Huang Renjun and Lee Jeno? Jaemin questioned and couldn't find a proper answer so he shrugged the idea away and went back to staring at Jeno.

He had been flirting it up with Renjun, "accidentally" calling him pet names like 'babe' or 'sweetheart' and was completely immersed with the flustered boy when Lee Jeno walked into their parlor.

As soon as that bell rang Jaemin turned to be met with another stunningly gorgeous guy and wondered what he had done to be blessed twice in one day. The guy who walked through the door had ruffled black-hair, a jawline that could cut a bitch, and the cutest eye smile as he rubbed the back of his neck, seemingly embarrassed. Jaemin shamelessly checked him out from his cute (yet extremely sexy) face to his multi-colored hoodie to his black jeans that alluded to muscles under all that clothing and honestly, Jaemin couldn't wait to take off that damn hoodie to see what was underneath. From what he could tell, he would not be sorely disappointed.

He had reluctantly torn his gaze away from Jeno to look at Renjun and almost cried from happiness when he saw Renjun looking at Jeno the same way he had been. Maybe with somewhat cleaner thoughts.

Renjun's POV

Renjun wanted Jeno to nail him to the fucking wall.

Possible with Jaemin.

Definitely with Jaemin.

Jaemin's POV

You see, Jaemin was well aware and completely comfortable with his sexuality and had long ago accepted himself as polyamorous. He was, however, questioning at that moment if he should change to Reno-sexual because that was damn appealing.

He only gazed longingly as Renjun and Jeno interacted, beaming brightly when Jeno hadn't mentioned any rumors, curing his brain for bringing up the rumors when he had first been introduced. He knew how happy that would make Renjun and he could tell from the boy's body language that he was right.

Before he knew it Renjun was leading the two of them to his room and Jaemin felt Jeno's eyes rake curiously over him. He had resisted the urge to make eye contact and wink.

After they had entered the room and they had been introduced to each other they had started discussing the tattoo and Jaemin almost threw himself onto Renjun out of happiness when he had started suggesting places to put the tattoo. When Jeno had laid down on the table and started to undo his pants Jaemin couldn't bring his eyes away.

Only when Renjun pulled him over to the door and grabbed his face to focus Jaemin's attention on himself did he drag his eyes away.

"I have an idea for a tattoo but I need you to agree with me." Renjun had explained, smirking devilishly at Jaemin. As he sketched it out for him Jaemin gasped and had drawn the shorter boy to himself and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Of course, he had broken away completely shocked but at Jaemin's embarrassed yet giddy expression Renjun had placed another quick kiss on Jaemin's forehead and smiled at him before beginning to finalize the design.

Jaemin had then taken this beautiful opportunity to talk to Jeno. Jaemin could see Jeno's nerves were incredibly high and had taken his hand, more as consolation for himself because seeing Jeno stressed was stressing himself out.

The entire time Jeno had been actually getting the tattoo crushed Jaemin's heart as he saw Jeno grit his teeth and scrunch his face up at the intense pain. So Jaemin had tried his best to comfort the pained boy. When he had been running his fingers through Jeno's hair he internally cried at how soft it was and when he was whispering encouragement in Jeno's ear and saw a small smile come onto his face and lean closer to Jaemin he... well, Jaemin wanted to stop Renjun and kiss him so badly.

He had found out that Jeno responded very well to praise, information he would definitely use at a later time.

When the tattoo was finally finished Jaemin gushed praise to Jeno and when Jaemin finally saw the tattoo on Jeno's pretty skin he thought he might faint.

Just the thought that his name marked Jeno's skin...

ugh.

Obviously Jeno's reaction towards the tattoo was cute and Jaemin felt relief come over him as Jeno showed he didn't oppose a poly relationship. At this revelation, Jaemin had reassured the boy that he didn't need to rush to answer them and Renjun had also managed to soothe the tattooed boy.

The sweet success in giving Jeno their phone numbers was also an extremely pleasant feeling.

Jaemin was snapped back to the present when he felt a tug at his jacket sleeve and drew his attention to Jeno, whose hand was grasping his cuff. He looked from the hand to the boy and cooed and how cute he looked.

"I'm leaving now."

Jeno's words hit Jaemin harder than he had imagined and he felt his breath being pulled from his lungs. His heart dropped and he could feel his face drop as well.

Jaemin guessed that both Renjun and Jeno could see his obvious distressed because both of them proceeded to wrap their arms tightly around his body, encasing him in their own private bubble.

"I won't leave forever, I'll text you guy so we can see each other again," Jeno reassured and Jaemin felt Renjun kiss the top of his head.

"Don't worry Jae, Jeno says we'll see him again so we'll see him again." Renjun consoled and Jaemin could feel himself start to relax again. When they finally drew apart Jaemin laughed nervously before starting to apologize.

"Sorry, I really don't know what overcame me-" But he was cut off but a sweet kiss being pressed to his cheek. Jaemin widened his eyes in obvious shock and Jeno shyly pulled away, wringing his hands together.

"I-I have to go now. And don't worry Renjun, I'll take good care of my tattoo," Jeno smiled up at Renjun who returned the gesture.

"I'm counting on you Jen, text me if you have any problems okay?" and Jeno nodded his head in confirmation. Renjun helped Jeno off of his table and helped Jeno to readjust his clothing but stopped Jeno from zipping and buttoning his pants.

"What's wrong Injunnie?" Jaemin asked as the Renjun's frown deepened.

"He shouldn't put tight clothing around his tattoo," Renjun explained and began to mutter to himself before shaking his head, "I might have some sweatpants you can borrow in the back. Wait here while I check." Renjun looked at Jeno for confirmation and when Jeno nodded he sped out of the room.

Jeno looked at Renjun leave and then turned to face Jaemin with a small smile placed upon his feature.

"Come here baby," Jaemin stretched out his arms and made grabby hands. Jeno laughed and shuffled over to Jaemin. When Jeno stood right in front of him Jaemin placed his hands on Jeno's waist and ghosted his fingers over Jeno's bandaged tattoo.

Jaemin looked back up to Jeno's red face and slipped a hand under the edge of Jeno's shirt, rubbing his stomach. "Look at you, all marked with our names." Jaemin teased and Jeno's faced only got redder if that's possible. "Bet you like that don't you."

Jeno only responded with a small nod which would have gone unnoticed if Jaemin had not been paying close attention to everything that Jeno did.

"Hmm? What was that baby?" Jaemin teased and Jeno huffed.

"Nana you're being mean." Jeno crossed his arms causing Jaemin to throw his head back in laughter. He finally glanced back at Jeno and saw an easy smile gracing his features.

Renjun finally came back and looked at their position, raising his eyebrows. "I hope I didn't miss anything."

"Besides Nana bullying me, you didn't miss anything." Jeno laughed, Jaemin pouting, Renjun laughing at their antics.

"Here I finally found some oversized sweatpants that I bought a while ago." Renjun held up and Jeno took them gratefully. "Please wear loose clothing for a little bit just so it doesn't ruin the tattoo." Renjun asked, receiving a 'Yes Junnie' in return.

Jeno moved to take off his pants but quickly stopped as he felt two very intense gazes. Jaemin met Jeno's gaze and he saw Jeno sigh. "Can you guys turn around please?"

Renjun and Jaemin rolled their eyes and shrugged as if to say 'I guess if we have to' and proceeded to turn around. After a couple of seconds, a frustrated sound came from behind Jaemin and he glanced at Renjun before both of them turned to face an embarrassed Jeno.

"I, uh, I can't get my pants off, I keep messing up the bandage," Jeno pointed at the bandage which now had a couple of creases on it. Jaemin met Renjun's gaze, smirking, and then they both moved towards Jeno.

"Don't worry babe, we'll help you out." Jaemin purred and he pushed Jeno back onto the table. Renjun let a chuckle at Jeno's wide-eyed expression and motioned for Jaemin to help. Jaemin placed his hands around Jeno's waist, taking extreme caution not to touch his tattoo, and lifted his hips up. Renjun proceeded to slowly slide Jeno's jeans off and carefully slide the sweatpants onto Jeno's body, gently placing the band above the bandage.

When they had finished they fixed their gazes back up to Jeno and both felt extremely amused. Jeno was breathing heavily with his hands gripping the sides of the table, his eyes closed.

"Jen, you can open your eyes now," Jaemin heard Renjun say as he held back obvious laughter. Jeno's eyes snapped open and he looked at Jaemin and Renjun's expressions before opening his mouth.

"I, uh, thank you," Jeno had managed to stumble out as he moved to get up.

"Anything for you Nono," Jaemin ruffled Jeno's hair, feeling his chest swell as Jeno gave him a huge eye smile.

"I suppose I actually have to go now," Jeno said, standing up between the two boys. He glanced at Jaemin and then at Renjun before grabbing both of their arms and placing a chaste kiss first on Jaemin's forehead and then one on Renjun's. Jaemin smiled so widely that his face started to hurt and he rubbed his jaw after Jeno let go of them.

Jaemin followed both Renjun and Jeno out of the door as they made their way to the front of the shop.

"About fucking time you finished, it's almost 5 am." Jaemin heard Ten grumble as they came into view causing them all to laugh.

"So what'd you get?" Sicheng peaked at Jeno curious about where and what he got tattooed, raising his eyebrows at Jeno's clothing change.

"Hey, a mystery tattoo is a mystery tattoo. I can't reveal that information." Renjun exclaimed, throwing his arm around Jeno's shoulders throwing Jeno a wink. Jaemin watched amused from the counter as a soft blush covered Jeno's cheeks and nose.

"Seems a little saucy to me," Ten wiggled his eyes at Jeno who choked in response. The parlor erupted into laughter as Renjun coaxed Jeno to start breathing again.

With a couple of goodbyes and intense eye contact between the three boys,

Jaemin watched Lee Jeno leave the tattoo parlor.

____________________________________

Ayyyyyy another update look at me :)

I hope you guys enjoyed Na Jaemin's first POV

Let Norenmin officially!

(As if it wasn't already happening)

Thank you for reading and please stay safe and healthy!

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
22.1K 658 25
right person right timing. "what hurts more? getting cheated on or finding out you were never in an actual relationship?" "my back."
209K 16.7K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...
5.1K 142 23
"is this really it between us?" - school au ; text fic - unfinished. - started : 30/08/23 published : - 22/09/23 ended : -