Descendants 3 Daughter of Had...

By turtleangel10

Harmony's loyalty to her father will never die but will her friendship to Mal survive? More

Good to be Bad
Princess of Honor
Hundreds of Dreams
There's a New Villain in Town
Do What You Gotta Do
Harmony's Crew
Heather
Knights Fall
Taming the Beast
No More Lies
Once Upon A Time
A Win and A Lost
Hades Finds Out
Believer
Speech
Queen?
Sneak Peek
Now Published
Readers I Need Some Advice

COMING SOON!!!

5.1K 32 3
By turtleangel10

I literally just woke up and thought, if Harmony wasn't given to Hades who would have raised her? I figured out the perfect characters who would have taken her in. Coming soon I'll be writing an AU of Harmony being raised by a different family and finding out who she is along the way. Super excited!! Feel free to guess who it is. Is it a Disney Character or not? Sorry I won't spoil it, you'll have to wait until I publish the first chapter in the future, I'm gonna have to do some research before I publish it so it might take a while. Hope you all will check it out once it's published and enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.3K 35
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...
7.2K 160 17
sequel to "the electronic letter" They've gone out their separate ways but in the end, it's still them. It's still Mal and Evie. New York doesn't d...
341K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...
1.4K 2 44
Villain kids in Auradon? What could possibly go wrong? I DO NOT own the rights to Descendants. Just Marley and Luke. Marley x Luke Mal x Ben