𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅, REMUS LUPIN

Από saviesucks

"Are you recycling your eye bags or just choosing not to get any sleep" if this hits 1M reads i'll edit it (r... Περισσότερα

𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅
The Emmersons
Act One
- No. ¹
- No. ²
- No. ³
- No. ⁴
- No. ⁵
Act Two
- No. ⁷
- No. ⁸
- No. ⁹
- No. ¹⁰
- No. ¹¹
- No. ¹²
- No. ¹³
- Alternate Ending

- No. ⁶

7.9K 293 236
Από saviesucks

THE WOLF

[vi. a broken heart]

A week had passed and the pattern that had been established between Marlene and Jackie, now included Lily Evans. Who after the day in the library started to join the two more. Jackie still wouldn't consider the redheaded girl her bestest friend, but she could still enjoy the girls company. The three walked down the hall to their mid-day classes. Once they reached the stairs Marlene would bid them goodbye and head to her muggle studies class.

The two girls left were in the same charms class. They had bonded over their mutual love of cats and distaste for any tea other than green. Jackie had quickly also learned that Severus Snape, her potions partner, was truly in the dark arts. He had also called Lily the muggleborn slur. (Jackie made a note to self to stop bringing up Lily around him.)

The two had rearranged their seats so that they now sat together. They sat in the second row and fell into a small chat about this band Lily wanted to show Jackie, something about the ants. Suddenly the four marauders came in and noisily went to take their seats. James blew a kiss towards Lily, as he almost fell because he didn't see one of the student's bag on the floor.

Jackie rolled her eyes at the ridiculous gesture, but stopped when she heard the red head giggle and quickly cover it up with a cough. Jackie sent a quirked eyebrow towards the girl but didn't dare to ask due to Flitwick having started his lecture.

He jumbled on and on about the pronunciation and the wrist movement of the spell. Jackie's attention could not be torn from Flitwick. The short man was giving a well thought out and informational lecture.

After thirty minutes of the lecture, she let them practice the new charm. Jackie had also been bouncing around a question, she was at this point, dying to ask Lily.

"How do you actually feel about Potter?"

Jackie figured the question was a surprise because Lily's mouth was slightly agape. Slowly she reached over and untucked a piece of her hair to hide the redness that flushed her cheeks. Jackie thought that her question would go unanswered and began to turn back to her notes.

"Hes insufurable, but if im being honest he's probably the prettiest fucking person Ive ever seen."

It was blunt, but Jackie was pretty sure there was more to it, that Lily hadn't quite realised about herself. In an attempt to understand the girl to her right, she looked over her shoulder and looked over James' features. Sure he had a nice face and he was fit, but he was too loud. He was loud in the way his features screamed and shined almost.

Almost as if sensing her eyes on him he turned to look at her almost like he was trying to read her mind. He squinted and pressed his lips together. Jackie thought that he looked like a total dumbass, but then again she was pretty sure Stephan had made the same face before. So she let her eyes drift over to his seatmate. Sirius, she thought Sirirus was attractive but he was too edgy for her. He met her eyes before she got the chance to scan over his face.

He sprung to action when her eyes met his, mouthing and using obscure hand gestures to get across the message of "can I meet you after class." Her lip curled in distaste and she was about to shoot back a no, when he added a please.

So with a small sigh she sent back a small nod. Rolled her head off her shoulder and back around.

"I don't get it. He looks like he's breaking in his face for a bulldog."

He didn't, but it did make Lily laugh.

After the 20 minutes of practice they had gotten in, Flitwick allowed the class to leave. Jackie packed her belongings slower to give Sirius the chance to catch her before he left. She knew he had reached her side by Lily's whisper of "I'll ask later."  Jackie had expected a nickname or a flirty comment to come out of his mouth.

"Can we go somewhere more private?"

"Sure, lead the way"

The two took a brisk walk in towards an abandoned stairwell. Upon reaching it Jackie sat down on the bottom step, Sirius sat next to her. Not close enough that they were touching but close enough that if either of them moved in the slightest they would.

"I like you, Jackie, Remus was all like just tell her and I'm letting you know I  want to be with you."

"You like me? Actually?"

"Well yes that's what I said isn't it?"

"You hardly know me."

"Your full name is Jackie Olivia Emmerson, you despise any tea if it's not green, you prefer the rain over sun, your cat means most to you, and you seem to have this notion that you're the last pick to everyone, but if I'm being honest, you're my first pick."

"You don't like me, you just.... you're just infatuated"

"This isn't infatuation this is me liking you, and I have since 1st year"

"Infatuation is an intense admiration for someone or something. That's what's happening Sirius"

"You are such a smartass and that's why I-"

Sirius grabbed Jackie's waist and leaned down to kiss her. Their lips touched and something in Jackie felt wrong. Something forceful within telling her that though she may think she does, she doesn't want this. Taken aback for a moment, she takes a second to pull away.

"No, no, no, no, you have to see Sirius we wouldn't work. I'm a taker, you're a taker. Neither of us would give. You and I, we're too similar. We would fight too much."

"I want to fight with you, I want to try with you."

"Well I don't."

The small argument had now fallen to silence. The small stairwell now covered in a tense darkness. They sat there for a moment before Sirius stood abruptly. Jackie reached her hand through a crack in the wall, stay please.

"Can we try to  be friends"

"I-" Jackie thought he wasn't going to answer, just leave it with an I and go. Then he turned his head slowly. Tears threatening to spill out his eyes. "I just need some time."

_______________ 🐺 ______________

The quidditch game was Gryffindor against Hufflepuff. Everyone knew Griffindor was going to win. Normally Jackie would be standing in the Hufflepuff section with a grumpy Marlene, both decked in yellow and black. Things had changed in the last three weeks. So she now stood in the one spot she never thought she would be in. The blanket of red that was the Gryffindor section of the quidditch pitch.

There she sat next to Lily Evans who apparently shared the same infatuation with quidditch as Jackie. Together they sat, red paint splotches around their faces, along with red glitter along their cheekbones (Lily's idea). The most surprising thing was the person to Jackies right. Remus Lupin.

He had come up to them and asked if the seat next to her was open, and before she had the chance to say no, Lily told him that the seat was all his. So now Jackie sat shoulder pressed up to Remus Lupin and all she could smell was honey and parchment. Reminding her of the events from the party. That was one of the last of her concerns right now though. The biggest was the shot Gryffindor just made, which the Hufflepuff keeper managed to knock away.

"Boooo" Jackie couldn't help herself, she was upset he blocked their shot. She would have kept booing if she didn't hear a chuckle to her right. Her head snapped, now he was laughing about quidditch? How dare he.

"What is so funny Lupin"

"Nothing it's just, I think you're the only person I know more enthusiastic about quidditch than James, and he is the captain you know."

"Of course I know, Ialso know that you were the Gryffindor keeper up until last year, when you tore your shoulder and now you can't play, but if you ask me I think you were probably the best keeper out of all the houses."

She just said it nonchalantly, he didn't even think anyone really noticed him. His cheeks flushed although he doubted anyone could tell due to the cold bite in the air. The blonde girl now had his attention. One of the main things is that she felt so familiar.

"If you don't mind me asking why do you like quidditch so much"

"Well what there not to like. '' If there was one subject Jackie could go on about forever,  it would be quidditch. Just by him asking. Her smile brightened, her eyes sparkled,  and for a moment she could see through the wall.

It was quite the surprise to see Remus Lupin and Jackie Emmerson talking, more surprisingly laughing. That's what they did all night, and when he passed out head on her shoulder, she didn't push him off.

end of act one

she speaks

i bleached the bottom haft of my hair and am currently debating writing a jj story would anyone be interested in that or like nah?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

750K 21.7K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...
27.6K 562 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
109K 2.9K 42
In which the beauty is also the beast **** "I'm a monster Remus." I said sadly as I stared at my hands in disgust. "Well, if you're a monster, " He s...
1.3K 93 21
" maybe one day you'll feel lonely and in his eyes, you'll get a glimpse, maybe you'll start slipping slowly and find me again " [jegulus] [marauder'...