The Lyons Fate (Sequel to the...

由 ctamara09

Takes place two years later. Hakeem and Tiana are still married. But can their marriage survive the ups and... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Opinions
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Author's note
Chapter 38
To my readers
Chapter 39

Chapter 11

259 9 7
由 ctamara09

Bella's POV

"Omg I can't believe I fell asleep here." "My parents are gonna freak." I worried.

"Bella relax, your parents think you're at Nyla's." Replied Rich.

"Yeah true, I did say I was staying over at a friend's house. I didn't say which friend." I teased giving Rich a peck on the lips.

"And besides you'll be 18 soon and we can have even more sleepovers." Rich replied kissing me.

I was silent.

"What's wrong?" Questioned Rich.

"My Dad doesn't really trust you." "He said that you remind him of himself when he was your age." I replied in a low voice.

"Come on I thought we were off that." "You must know I don't want no other girl but you."  Replied Rich.

"So are we there ?" Rich replied lifting my chin up asking for entrance

"Yeah." I replied as Rich kissed me.

"I love you."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did I just admitted I love him.

"I love you too babe." Rich replied deepening the kiss.

And after what felt like eternality. I finally spoke.

"I really should get home."

"Ok well I'll call you." Rich replied.

"Ok see you later."

Tiana's POV

"Hakeem I'm worried about Prince." "He has become distant with the family." "We should talk to him." I replied.

"Okay he's in his room." "Lets go talk and see what's up with him." Replied Hakeem

I followed Hakeem to Prince's room.

Hakeem knocked.

"It's open." Prince replied.

We entered the room.

Hakeem sat in a chair as I sat on the bed.

"Hey son, your Mom and I are worried about you." "You're becoming distant with the family." "Is there anything wrong?" Questioned Hakeem.

"No I'm fine." Prince replied.

"Baby you know you can talk to us about anything." We are always here for you." I Replied.

"I said I'm fine." Replied Prince.

"Son are you sure you're ok?" because you have been distant with us and you never been this way before." Hakeem replied.

"Dad why do you care?" "Remember it was stay in a child's place?" "So on and so on." Prince snapped

"Oh no wait let me see, you're back in Mom's good graces, so now you wanna be father and husband of the year right?" Prince laughed.

I felt the tension in the room as I saw the angry look on Hakeem's face.

I was mentally praying that my husband doesn't attack my son.

"You're right, you do need to stay in a child's place." "And I don't know what is it exactly that you're going through but you're gonna show me some damn respect in my house." Hakeem replied in a somewhat calm voice.

Prince smirked. " Yeah whatever you say Pops."

"Prince I'm worried about you." "Let us help you." I replied.

"Mom there's nothing you can do." Replied Prince.

"Not if you won't tell us what's going on." I replied.

"It's just I have to figure this out on my own." Prince replied.

"Figure what out?" I questioned.

"As long as I'm a Lyon no one can help me." "People will always find ways to come after us."

"I'll talk to Lucious." "He can sort this out." Hakeem replied.

"No, don't have grandpa involved. Prince responded.

"Son if you're in danger then we need to know and we need to know now." Hakeem yelled

"I told you, I can handle this." "And besides the streets think I'm pussy because I'm your son and I hide behind money.

"You're only 15." "And I'm not about to lose you to these streets." Said Hakeem.

Prince was silent.

Bella's POV

I eased back into the house. I went to the bathroom because I really had to pee. I notice that someone had used my bathroom because the toilet seat was up. This screams Prince! Ugh!

I mentally count to ten in my head before I ran to his room to confront him.

"Hey asshole if you're gonna use my bathroom you could at least let the..."

"Oh hi Mom hi Dad." I mumbled not realizing my parents were here.

Why are they in Prince's room?

"Is this a family meeting that I wasn't invited too?" I questioned.

"No we are just having a talk with your brother." Replied Dad.

"Good luck with getting that pain in the ass to talk." I mumbled

"Shut up Bella." Prince snapped.

"You Shut up." I yelled back

"Both of y'all need to chill now." Said Dad

"Bella while you're here I was thinking maybe we should go to therapy as a family." Mom spoke.

"I don't need therapy." Prince snapped.

"Ha." I laughed.

"While you're busy laughing at me, you should worried about your boyfriend and why he's flirting with Instagram thots." Prince said in a smug tone.

I swung on Prince but my Dad grabbed me" "I told you two to chill."

"And we are going to therapy as a family like your Mother said."

After all of the commotion in Prince's room I went back to my room. What Prince said about Rich lingered my thoughts. Was Rich really on I.G flirting with thots? Curiosity took over. I went to his page and notice that he was live 15 minutes ago. He was throwing a party at his crib. "I need all you fine ladies to come thru." Rich said during his live. I read all the thirsty comments from the I. G thots. Ugh I was disgusted.

Then an ideal came to mind. I knew Rich wouldn't expect me there so I decided to crash his little party.

15 minutes later I drove to his Mansion which was packed with so many cars.

I eased inside his crib. I didn't see Rich anywhere.

"Damn baby you fine." I heard some guy say. He was clearly drunk.

"Um thanks I replied. "Have you seen Rich?"

"Yeah last I saw, him and a few babes where out on the balcony." The guy replied.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

"Why are you looking for him, when you can stay here with me?" The guy smiled.

"Um no thank you." I replied walking away.

I made my way to the balcony and I saw Rich posse but no sign of Rich.

I looked around and thats when I spotted Rich  talking to some girl. She had her arms around him. I was furious.

"Who is that?" I yelled as I approached Rich and the girl he was flirting with.

"Um she's nobody, babe what are you doing here?" Rich nervously asked.

I started to walk away and Rich grabbed my arm. "Don't touch me!" I snapped.

"Babe please, can you calm down and let me explain?" Replied Rich.

"There's nothing to explain, cause it seems like every time I turn around there's always some bitch in your face." I snapped again.

Rich was looking around. Clearly embarrassed because people were staring at us.

I started to walk away but Rich followed me downstairs.

"I don't wanna talk, leave me alone."

Rich grabbed me pulling me inside one of the many rooms in his mansion.

"I said I don't wanna talk to you."

And out of nowhere Rich held me and kissed me.

"I love you." Replied Rich

"No you don't." I said in a low voice

"Yes I do." Replied Rich.

I responded by gripping Rich face as we started kissing passionately.

Rich got up and locked the door.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
267K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။