Perfect, Smart & Able

By JoJoBoZo

She's perfect...She's smart…She's able to be the Alpha-Female born to lead. Meet Angel the perfect female she... More

High School (Editing)
The Players Home Coming - Revised 3/23/2014
First Meeting - Revised 3/27/2014
My BFF Is Back - Revised 3/31/2014
Office Meeting Revised - 4/9/2014
A New Friend - Revised 7/8/2014
Lunch and More - Pulled For Revision
A Cry For Help
Authers Note
Revisions

Sushi, Guide & Connection (Chapter Rewritten)

2.7K 111 12
By JoJoBoZo

The drive to the restaurant was short. When we parked Nikka went straight to the restroom to change out of her wet clothes. We did not speak about what had happened to Nikka. The restaurant was packed with several business type personnel who wore business suits and attire. The restaurant had a hip yet modern design that is simplistic yet has a warm inviting feel to it. Our waiter placed us in a private booth away from the crowd. It is always packed here no matter what time of day it is.

****************

Nikka POV

I went to the restroom to change out of my wet clothes. I didn’t mean to upset anyone in my pack, but no matter what I do someone has an opinion. The members in my pack really don’t want me around Angle even if we are partners for the homeroom assignment. They would rather have me fail than get close to anyone that’s why my clothes are all wet. Some of the girls from the pack figured if I was soaked and wet then I wouldn’t be able to have lunch with Angle. I would need to leave the school in order to change my clothes.

When Angle seen me she got so angry that someone would do this to me. I swear the wind picked up and her eyes started to change. None of that mattered because she did the one thing no one has ever done to me. She put her arms around me and made me feel safe. Angle did that and not even my own alpha made me feel safe.

Now I am standing in the restroom looking at the mirror seeing myself wearing a black corset pencil skirt, with a sleeveless jersey plum top and gold/bronze sequin heal sandals. I never wore anything so nice in my life. Looking at myself I decide to put my hair up, because that would go better with what I am wearing. It does not take me long to change and do my hair.

I toss my wet clothes in the trash where they belong and I head out to meet my new friends. I hope they like what they see.

*********************

When Nikka returns from the restroom she is dressed in Angles clothes and looks like a completely different person. She even did her hair up similar to Angle. As she approaches the table she is greeted by Angle and her grandfather who are smiling at her.

“Wow Nikka, if Mitch were here he would say that you must be related to me somehow because you’re just as fast as I am when I change my clothes.” Angle comments as she looks at Nikkas’ head to toe appearance. “I am glad that even my sandals fit you. Otherwise your feet would still be wearing those god awful shoes you had on. You clean up real nice.” Angle says in a nonchalant way.

“Angle, be nice.” Grandfather says.

“I was being nice. She looked god awful in that outfit she was wearing in school. Now she is absolutely beautiful and stunning. Do you not think so…..or…. do you prefer her in what she was wearing before?” Angle retorts waiting expectantly for her grandfathers’ response.

“Well that is absurd! Of course I would want our guest to change out of the wet clothes she had on. It was polite of you to offer her a change of clothes. Besides I now have two very beautiful girls to enjoy my lunch with.” Grandfather says in a matter of fact voice.

At this Nikka bursts out laughing while trying to speak. “Oh….my…god….the two of you are sooooo alike. I have never heard people speak like that to each other.” Ha…. Ha… ha …”It’s like being all proper and such.” Nikka says in between her laughing fit with tears coming from her eyes.

“What do you mean we are funny?” Angle asks with a frown on her face.

“See….that’s what I mean. It’s funny because you do not get it. Angle you just speak and just say what you want. Your grandfather is more tactful in his response. But the two of you together just makes it more hilarious. Because he evades the question so he does not sound insulting. Which I find so sweet!” Nikka says while walking to grandfather and kisses him on the cheek.

Grandfather cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. He clears his throat. “Uh um…..well now please….ah Nikka take a seat and join us.”

“So Nikka I must ask you if you have ever had sushi before?” Grandfather asks casually.

“Um…no sir, I never been out to a fancy restaurant as this before in my whole life.” Nikka answered while staring down at the table and fidgeting with her fingers on her lap.

“The most I have ever been to is Mc D’s down from the local library.” Nikka says while blushing.

“Nikka, what is Mc D’s?” Angle asks with a questioning look.

“You know Mac Dons.” Nikka answers expectantly.

“Mc D’s? Mac Dons? I never heard of it!” Angle answers honestly.

“You mean you have never eaten at McDonalds© before? It’s like the best ever. You have got to be kidding me. Like everyone that lives in America knows what Mc D’s is.” Nikka answers with a bit of shock.

“Ah um…..Nikka, Angle has not had a normal life like most teens. She is in high school because I want her to enjoy at least one year of being a teenager. I must be honest and say I do not know much of what teens do today. Would you mind helping me to guide Angle in being a typical teenager.” Grandfather asked with genuine concern.

“Ah….yes, I would be more than happy to, but really most teens eat at fast food restaurants like Mc D’s and not fancy restaurants like this for lunch. I mean just look around. Well, I mean at least not a person like me.” Nikka replies quietly.

“Well then its settled Nikka will be my guide and will teach me to be more like teens our own age. I will in turn teach her how it is to come from my world. Now lets’ teach you about sushi and enjoy our lunch.”  Angle says.

************

The meal was quite the adventure with Nikka. She did very well sampling the sushi platter that was placed in front of her. She learned really quickly not to ask the English translation for each item we ate after she ate some fugu-chiri otherwise known as blowfish soup. It was the first dish we ate.

She quickly followed us using chopsticks, which was a fun learning experience for Nikka. She was afraid to drop food on her clothes so she practically hung her upper body over the table as she ate. She even took some chopsticks home so she could practice.

The best part was when she ate the wasabi. Both grandfather and I thought she was going to die. Her face changed several shades of color and her nostrils flared. She started choking on her food but refused to spit it out. The waiter caught her expression and thought she needed help. He hit her between her shoulder blades which almost caused her to spew her food out of her mouth. Grandfather quickly moved from her line of fire, holding a menu in front of him like a shield.  By the time she swallowed what she had in her mouth both me and grandfather were laughing so hard we couldn’t breathe. It was a sight to see. Even Nikka started laughing because we were laughing so hard.

By the end of our meal grandfather told Nikka to call him grandpa. He had not laughed so hard in years and was grateful to Nikka. Nikka on the other hand cried because he accepted her and gave him a big hug. The drive back to school was short, but grandfather promised that when he returned Nikka will join us for lunch at Mc D’s.

***************

Angle POV

When we entered the building the school bell rang. I headed off to my class and Nikka headed off to hers. The class was simple since it is introduction to the course. It was another project based class, but it also required that I intern as a teacher in a high school class. This will be something that I will need to bring to the attention of Principle Black. When the bell finally rang I was waiting for Mitch to take me to Phy Ed. I could easily go there myself, but he is my student leader and he is very pleasing to look at.

“Hey, Angle how was your lunch?” Mitch asked casually.

“Lunch with my grandfather is always nice. It was even better with Nikka there.”

“Oh, that’s cool. Are you two hanging out after school?”

“No, I never thought about that. That would be a good idea. I will ask her at the assembly.”

“You guys want to hang out with me and Tam. I mean being your student leader it kind of makes sense. I am supposed to make sure you fit in well with our fellow peers and it gives me a chance to get to know you.” Mitch says while looking at the ground.

“That would be a great idea and it will show my grandfather that I am making friends with people my own age.” I say with a smile on my face. I want to make my grandfather happy and show him that I am trying.

“Will I be able to meet him…..I mean your grandfather.” Mitch asks a bit nervous.

“No Mitch, he is leaving on business tonight. Thomas will be my guardian until my grandfather returns.” I say nonchalantly.

“Oh.......I guess that’s cool.”

As we reached class Mitch leaves for the boys’ locker room and I head into the girls. I head for my locker to change. Earlier in the morning Mitch brought me here so I could put my things into my gym locker. As I head to my locker I hear some girls snickering on the other side of the locker. I quickly change and put my hair into a single pony tail, braided and looped into a bun on my head. I leave the locker room to find Mitch with a group of guys sitting on the bleachers.

“Angle, come over here!” Mitch waves at me.

I slowly begin to walk over to the group where Mitch is at. Everyone stopped talking when I approached. They just kept staring which was starting to get me angry.

“Guys this is Angle Royal the new girl I have to escort around for the next couple of days.” Mitch turns to the guys and then to me. “Angle, that’s Marcus, Taylor and Jonah and they are from my pack. That’s TJ and Kevin from the Standing Shadow pack. Those two guys right there are my brothers Mike and Matt. The guy in front of you is my best friend and soon to be Alpha of the Raising Luna Pack……Blaze.” Mitch says with a smirk on his face.

“GUYS!” Mitch yells and it seems to break them of the trance like action. Some say hi others wave or nod, but the one called Blaze does absolutely nothing except stare.

I was about to reply when the door to the girls locker room banged open. Out steps four girls wearing very tight shorts and shirts. One of them is holding a pair of sandals that look familiar in her hands.

“What a stupid bitch claiming that someone gave her these beautiful shoes. Even the clothes that she was wearing I could tell that she stole them. It’s a good thing that we showed her.” The blonde says as she looks continuing to hold the sandals. The rest of the girls nod in agreement.

I turn and walk over to the girls who just entered the gym. “Excuse me, but wear did you get those sandals?” I asked.

“Why? What’s it to you?” The red head says as she looks at her nails.

“What’s it to me? A friend of mines was wearing the same exact shoes and those shoes are one of a kind.” I answered. My wolf was starting to surface and I was trying hard to contain her.

“Whoa, what’s going on here? Angle are you alright? You’re shaking Angle” Mitch says with concern from behind me.

I ignore him and ask again. “Where did you get those sandals from?” I said through gritted teeth. My wolf wants out because she knows where it was taken from. We can smell Nikkas scent coming off of the sandals.

The blonde decides to answer. “Look bitch……” was all she could get out. My hand shot out and I had her by her throat. “WERE. IS. SHE!” I growled. Everyone who heard my voice fell to their knees and shook in fear. The girl pointed to the locker room.

As if she weighed nothing I tossed the blonde across the gym. I begin to walk towards the girls’ locker room with my wolf having full control of my body. Entering the locker room I hear whimpering coming from the far corner. As I get closer I see Nikka on the floor. Her clothes are torn, her face has bruises and blood is running from her nose and mouth. An unrecognizable anger burns deep within me and I release a growl that shakes the whole building ………….

*****************

Authors Note:  I did not like my first draft so I rewrote what I originally had. I hope you enjoy the changes that I made. Please vote and comment. Your comments help me with writing this story. THANKS! Sorry I have not updated this in a while been busy with college classes, 2 seniors in high school and a son as a college freshman. Just crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 30
Being a half angel and a half werewolf wasn't perfect for Majestic. Considering that she was too perfect to fit in a small world where 80% of the peo...
14 7 7
Skyla was just an ordinary warrior. She was considered to have the perfect life. Perfect family, perfect friends, perfect grades, a perfect job as he...
919K 20.2K 32
Jessie thought her life couldn't get any better but her hopes may change because of a special night that she shared with Noah Whitewater her Alpha of...
268K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...