Yuuri's other half

נכתב על ידי Raven_blade14

Yuiharu was waiting for her brother Yuuri at the park (note: we know where Yuuri is) as she is walking around... עוד

Info - OC character
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter six

345 7 0
נכתב על ידי Raven_blade14

Previously...

All of them are at the boat waiting for Conrad as he gives money to a man. They row off but a sudden turn when Wolfram falls asleep. " Hey idiot don't just fall asleep." Yuiharu told him. "We'll go in circles. So, row!" Yuuri said. He was doing a breathing method until Yuiharu said "Yuuri, that method is for someone giving birth. As she sweatdropped. And so they continued on rowing the boat.

Now...
Reader's POV:
Through the mist was the twins and the others still on a boat. Yozak kept singing a song, Yuuri and Wolfram looked exhausted. Yuiharu was sleeping while Conrad was on look out.

They made it to an island, which led them to walk for a while. Yuuri was complaining how it was so long to walk 💭Damn and I thought I whine a lot💭 Yuiharu sweatdropped to herself. Luckily for them, Yozak found a resting area.

The twins had to put on their disguise due to them still being on human territory. Everyone else were outside drinking tea except Yuiharu, because she wanted to change in to new clothes.

Yuiharu left the inn to hear her brother complaining again. "What's going on this time?" She asked them. Yuuri told her they came to the wrong mountain. Conrad assure them they are going the right path.

Yozak said they were heading to a spring where it's on top of the mountain. The lady who worked at the inn dropped a tray from surprise.

The lady told them a rumor about the mountain; a meteor from a demon hit the water on the top, if you touch the water you get severe burns, your heart stop and much worse.💭That suppose to be where the demon sword is💭 Yuiharu was thinking.

Yuiharu's POV:
The women was talking about how it's a curse, for no one to get in the spring. She mention how one person went in and came back seeing a demon.

Conrad, Yozak, my brother and I went to go find Morgif leaving Wolfram at the inn to feel better. My my what a situation we have here a voice familiar said in my head as I was walking.

💭Look who decide to wake up from their long nap, Ikari💭 I thought out of frustration. (A demon I made a contact with at the agency. At the time I didn't know I was half demon)  Well you wouldn't talk to me during the situation two years ago. So, I decide to let you be and take a nap. So you found out your a demon, huh? Ikari said to me.💭Wait you knew I was a demon?!?💭

I could tell you had more power in you but I wasn't sure if you knew. Where we're heading I can tell two powerful aura is on top of the mountain he said skeptical. 💭A demon sword we're trying to find is for my brother but what is the other aura?💭 Only one way to find out he replied.

"Haru, are you okay?" Yuuri asked me which caught Conrad and Yozak's attention. "Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking about something." I reassured him.

After what happen we kept walking, Yozak kept talking about if there's no guarantee Yuuri will be safe. And if he fails they pull him back to the boat.  Conrad kept telling him it was rude while Yuuri kept saying he would be fine.

"Yozak let's make a gamble, if my brother does get the sword before we leave the island then you have to swear your loyalty to my brother " Surprising everyone until Yozak ask "What if he doesn't get the sword what will you give me in return. Mistress"

"My body" I said proudly. Before Yuuri or Conrad could anything "You can use me whatever you like. Like a shield to protect you from any harm or anything else you request of me." I said calmly.

"Deal, I look forward into receiving my prize." He said as I grab his hand to seal the deal. "I'll warn you this I've never lose when it comes to gambling." I said to him as I smirked.

"Are you sure doing this was a good idea Haru?" Yuuri said worried. "What if I don't get it and you lose your freedom?" Yuuri questioned. "Aniki I believe in you so, don't doubt yourself." I told him. "Would you go that far for his majesty."

"Both you, I'm going to say this again, I've never lose when it comes to gambling." I reassured them. Bold move if you ask me Ikari said.

Conrad's POV:
Lady Haru would risk everything when it comes to his majesty. Even her own life. She is similar yet different from Julia

Reader's POV:
They made it to the top of the mountain, where they could see a spring. The twins, Yozak, and Conrad enter a cave by a boat. Yu, make sure you with your brother I have feeling that this aura is something we need to get. Ikari warn Yuiharu. 💭Okay I might want to take a different path💭

Conrad was explains how the water is hot due to the sword Morgif is controlling it. It's not hot when Yuuri touches the water bare skin but with his clothes. So in order for him to get the sword, Yuuri would have to strip down to swim through the water.

As they get closer to the sword, Yuuri takes off his clothes and jumps out of the boat. "I guess I should  find this aura I was feeling." Yuiharu said as she got up from the boat.

"What are you doing mistress?" Conrad asked her. "There's something here, how I know, I have a feeling." She said. "But how are going to fi—" before Yozak finish talking. "Ikari, demon of wrath lend me your power." She mumbled as feels her mark on her wrist.

Yuiharu jumped off the boat to land on the rocks, which amazed the men. "You didn't expect me to swim did you." She questioned with a smirk.  "Wow, I hope I win this bet." Yozak said excited. 💭The mistress is full of surprises💭 Conrad thought

Yuiharu jump on top, rock to rock to find the aura. 💭I think I can sense now Ikari💭 Its getting strong, let go further to see if we can find it. Ikari replied. She was getting closer to it. When she found it, she shocked what she had found. "How the hell is it here of all places!?!" She questioned.

Holy crap, Yu isn't that... Before he could finish. "It's Lincoln's sword... I thought it would be somewhere back on earth but how the hell is it here?!?" Yuiharu said to herself. Must be connected to this world, which means all me and the other sins are connected to here as well. He answer her.

Yuiharu's POV:
Before I could say anything,I notice the sword is stuck to the wall. As I reach the sword, I suddenly hear a  feminine voice Dear child, are you going to be my new master? 💭It would be an honor to work with my old leaders sword💭

The last one was your captain... I see. He said you had are potential and with a brave heart. He was a worthy man to serve which saddens he died so young. I was about to cry but I had to remember what I was here for.

I said  "I will be a good master like he was in order to protect my family and friends. For I am Yuiharu Shibuya" For I am the container of all sins Tsumi, I look forward to helping you, same for you Ikari.

I grabbed the sword out of the wall. It vanished, I knew I didn't need to worry about it. 💭I can't believe it, I have Lincoln's demon💭 Remember brat she's now your demon and how did she even know I was here? Ikari asked. I just sighed and remember I have to check on Yuuri. I head towards the boat hearing Yuuri arguing with Yozak about him being demon king.

I jumped on the boat which suddenly catches three of them's attention. "Yuuri, did you get your sword?" I asked him. "No." He said looking sad. "It would mean I won the bet. Mistress." Yozak said. "Not really" I replied with a calm face. Made him confuse and the other two surprised.

"I said before we leave the island and we haven't made a plan to leave." I said to him serious. "Let's go back to the inn. I'll go back here tomorrow with Yuuri, so I want to take a nap." I said exhausted.

-At night-

I was now in the woods, I decide summon both my demons so that way I get to talk to them.
(Ikari, I called for him)
(Tsumi, demon container of all sins I summon your form before me)
Ikari demon of wrath

Tsumi demon container of all sins

"It's an honor to meet you my master" Tsumi said to me. "Oh you don't have to be formal with me. Yuiharu is fine or you call me Yu for short" I reassured her. "Tsumi" Ikari called her a little irritated. "I see your still grouchy Ikari." Tsumi said to him calmly.

"Now to completely form the contract" she said to me as she grab my chin to give me a peck on the lips. I forget we have to kiss them in order to have a full contract. 

I could hear Ikari growl for a moment. "I see why Ikari likes you as his master. You are certainly a master every servant would want." She said in a seductive tone. I just nervously from the comment I got.

After meeting Tsumi, I went to check on Yuuri, I listen through the door. He and Wolfram talk about their proposal. I chuckled and decide to let them be.

I went to see where Conrad and Yozak were here, I hear them talking  through the door and decide to go assassin mode by teleporting in the room. I made myself invisible so they won't see me by using Ikari's power.

I was standing right in front of them unnoticed. I could tell was Yuuri was at the door for a moment listening to them until Yozak mentioned  to Conrad how many people he lost through protecting our souls. They mentioned the necklace Conrad gave to Yuuri. 💭Why would Adelbert care about a necklace?💭

When they were done talking I decide to speak up, "Tch, here I thought you could be trusted with my brother I guess I was wrong"  they were surprised when they saw me.

"Lady Haru how long have been there?" Conrad asked me "I've been here the whole conversation you guys had." I said and I turn to Yozak "For my brother it's not like everyday he goes through a life or death situation, so it makes sense you both don't understand each other." I said to him.

Before Conrad could say something to me "As for me, I'm a girl, who kills people while your brother is playing sports. I lie to my family even my brother so they won't get hurt." I look at both of them serious when they were shocked and continued. Conrad knew little about what I do and Yozak was beginning to find out who I really was.

"My team and I, had to witness a good friend, a great captain getting killed on a mission because I caused his death. For punishment for myself, I decide to be the new leader." I said out of frustration.

"My brothers here is to make peace for your country as king. I'm here is to make sure that he doesn't have to go through, what you two soldiers and me an assassin in the same hell hole we all went." I look at them to see they look guilty.

"I'm going outside to cool my head from this and tomorrow helping my brother get that damn sword. As his sister it's what I'm here for" I told them and left the room.

Reader's POV:
Yuiharu left the inn, heading straight towards the forest. Honestly men are idiots Tsumi spoke. Yuiharu sat down and summoned them both. "If you letted me handle them then we should be fine." Ikari said out of rage. 

She sighed "If only me and Yuuri went back home we would have been fine. Yuuri being a normal high schooler and me your ordinary assassin girl killing of people for the boss." Saying sarcastically.

"Yu didn't you have the necklace Lincoln gave you on you?" Ikari asked "What do you mean it's still on m—" Yuiharu stopped to see she didn't have the necklace on her. 💭It must've fell off when we were looking for the sword💭 "It could be at back at the spring." Tsumi saying as if she was sure.

"Ikari turn into your wolf form, so we can check if my necklace is at the spring." Yuiharu yelled to him. He turn to a big wolf, Tsumi went back to her mark. Yuiharu gets on him and started running off to the mountains spring.

The sun was coming up, they get to the top and see Conrad waiting for something. Yuiharu mumbled "Ikari return to your mark." Yuiharu walks towards the spring, until Conrad notice and called to her. "Lady Haru what are you doing?" He questioned. "I'm going to swim through the spring to find something" she claimed

Conrad grabbed her arm, in order for her not get herself hurt. "Mistress, you can't you'll get yourself burnt if you did this!!" He said worried. "I need to, I have to find it!!!" She yelled. 💭what is it she is looking for?💭 Conrad questioned.

Yuiharu stopped struggling when she saw her brother rowing towards them on a boat. "Sis, I got the sword and I found something that I think is yours" Yuuri said proudly to her as he grabbing something out of his pockets to reveal it was her necklace.

"Yuuri where'd you find it?!" She ask worried. "It was in the water when I grabbed Morgif. I know this necklace is precious to you." He said happy to see is sister is not worried. "Thank you, your the best brother." She said to him happily.

"Your highness, where did she get the necklace?" Conrad asked him. Before he could answer, Yuiharu said "My friend Lincoln, gave to me on my birthday." As she looked at it happy.

"Lincoln died two years ago from an accident and that necklace means a lot to her." Yuuri whisper to Conrad. 💭This would explain why she was trying to go swim in the spring and who this Lincoln boy is to her💭 Conrad thought

-A few hours-

The twins and the others were heading somewhere, while talking about Yuuri's sword. The twins went back to their disguise.The sword would need a human source as its energy. They go to a hospital, they saw a women sitting by a man who look ill was lying on his bed.

Everyone nodded their head on what they know they have to do. Yuuri put the sword over the man while Yuiharu and Wolfram were right beside him.

The man suddenly woke up which surprised the three of them. He said how beautiful about Yuiharu and Wolfram were. Every men kept waking up because of their beauties.

They were now at a able discussing how to get the swords power. 💭it wouldn't be right to killing innocent human lives💭 Yuiharu thought. Yozak suggested they burn down a village. "My brother isn't the type of person to do that." Yuiharu said as she sounded angry.

Conrad said he would go find another plan, as he left a paper flew by. It caught everyone's attention. The flyer said saying a job requirement putting your life on the line.

It included a young child with beauty and a weapon with them. 💭Hmmm, maybe I could do the requirement job so I'll help Yuuri get power for the sword💭 Yuiharu observe.

"Who's going?" Yuuri asked. Wolfram and Yozak looked at the twins. "Us" Yuuri questioned. 💭Oh no, Yuuri's going get himself hurt if does this💭 Yuiharu sweatdropped. Don't worry you have me and Tsumi to protect you. Ikari said to calm her. "Thanks Ikari I really appreciate." Yuiharu said.

The twins heading to the interview for the job. A man working there said " out of many people, you two are the best." He stamped the paper to approve the twins interview.

Yuiharu and Yuuri were getting ready for a fight which Yuuri didn't know it was. A older lady came up to Yuuri explaining to him what a terrible job it is. 💭If my brother is heading out to fight someone, I got to protect him💭 Yuiharu was determine.

Yuiharu's POV:
Hearing the women and Yuuri have a conversation. She asked him if a bad person led him here. 💭I would say more like a pain in the ass. If he knew this would happen for Yuuri if he did this💭 as I'm frustrated.

The women said they do this to make tourists happy about people killing each other. 💭Seriously?!? This is making my sick!!!💭 I heard a man laugh talking about how we're idiots to come here.

I gritted my teeth as I was beside Yuuri. He explained the people were criminals who going to sentenced to death. A women told us if we hurt the enemy slower audiences would love it. After they left, I put punched a wall. "People are really sick when it comes to battle i death!!" I yelled Yuuri looked at me worried.

Before the women could warn us, the man we had an interview with came in. He told everyone to check our entry, everyone left I stayed behind with Yuuri and the women. "You both, mustn't lose you yourself.". She said to us and said what to do to avoid killing people or being killed.

"So if we wait until time runs out and turn it into a draw, we'll both be saved." Yuuri said. He thanked the lady when both left until I heard her "Even in draw, the criminal will die anyway." She said. 💭No one will dye, I'll make sure of it💭 I thought to myself.

My brother and I were the first to head out, there were a lot of people at the arena cheering. "Yuuri be ready for anything" I warned him. He nodded and held Morgif who was suddenly making noises.

We both notice someone walking up to us. 💭Isn't that the boy who was punched by his captain? What's he doing here?💭 "Rick" Yuuri said in surprise and made me question the boy. Yuuri got into a stance ready to fight. 💭I feel something bad going to happen💭 I thought nervously.

To be continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 33
Started: May 4, 2021 First Chapter Published: July 20, 2021 Finished: Last Chapter Published: °°°°°°°°°°°° When you met the knight first but you fell...
69.2K 2.4K 56
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. While Yuuri was on Earth, someone kidnapped his fiance. With Greta as the only one who saw the face of the man...
214K 7.9K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
99.7K 3K 38
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...