Spooky's Girl? (BOOK ONE)

By JustImagine700

[Editing] Guys please- I wrote this when I was 14 and immature. And this book is so cringey 😭😭✋🏽 READ AT Y... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
BOOK TWO!!

XI

4.2K 65 6
By JustImagine700

"Babe, can you come here?" I yelled from the couch.

"What?" he walked in the house and looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I was just playing around" I pouted and he just smiled.

"I know" he came up to me and kissed me.

"I'll be back got some things to do" I nodded my head and he walked out.

"Hey, Cesar can i- oh sorry I didn't know you had company over" I laughed as I saw Monse. I closed his door and walked back to the couch.

****

"Hola princesa" Oscar came into the house and kissed my head.

"Hey baby" I smiled and continued to cook.

"What are you making?" he asked while getting a beer out of the fridge.

"Enchiladas" I say putting them in the oven.

I sat down and scrolled through Instagram. I came across Oscars post.

@oscar_diaz

ocar_diaz: No puedo esperar para casarme con esta tonta y tener más hijos con ella. te quiero mi reina.

liked by cesar.diaz, call.me.ruben, and 75,725 more

I got up and took out the enchiladas and served Oscar and Sad eyes.

"Babe foods done!" I yelled and him and Sad eyes came in.

"Here" I handed him their plates. Julianna came in holding Alejandro.

"Hey girl" She hugged me and put down Alejandro.

Oscar and Sad eyes sat down and ate while me and Julianna watched Alejandro.

"We're gonna go to the store need anything?" Oscar asked while putting his plate in the sink.

"Chocolate please" he nodded his head and walked out.

"So how's everything?" Julianna asked while I played with Alejandro.

"Um good. We haven't heard anything about the prophets" she nodded her head

"Well, that's good. How's Oscar? What happened with his dad?" I looked up at her and laughed.

"Um, he kept saying Oscar was a piece of shit and saying bad things about him so Oscar kicked him out" I got up and washed the dishes.

"Damn" she laughed

"Yea-ow" I touched my stomach in pain

"What? you ok?" she came up to me

"Yeah. Just need to sit down" I walked to the couch and sat down.

"Y/n? Are you sure your ok" I laughed and nodded my head.

"I'm fine" I turned on the tv and watched Fast five.

****

"Y/n I think we need to go to the hospital" She walked over to me as I held my stomach in pain

"What about Oscar?" I got up and walked to the room.

"I'll call him but we need to go now" she grabbed a bag and packed my things. She helped me to the car and then put Alejandro in.

"Call Oscar" I laid back in the seat and rubbed my belly.

"Ok" she grabbed her phone and called Oscar. We got to the hospital and helped me out the car. We walked in and walked to the front desk

"Hi um my friend here is having contractions" the lady grabbed a wheelchair and I sat on it.

****

"Y/n he's coming don't worry" Julianna held my hand.

"I need him here" I curled up in a ball and rubbed my belly.

"Ok, your five centimeters dilated" the nurse said while looking at the machine.

"It's too early. I still have two more months" I managed to say

"Well, she's coming" the nurse said before walking out.

"Call him please" I looked at Julianna with a frown.

"I'm already here mi amor" Oscar walked up to me and kissed my head.

"Oscar I can't do this" I cried in pain

"Yes you can"

"It's too early" I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

****

"I told you could do it" Oscar kissed my head and smiled at me.

I looked down and admired her. Julianna and Sad eyes came in and stood around the bed.

"She's beautiful" Julianna said smiling at me.

"Congrats" Sad eyes smiled at me while he held Alejandro.

"Um Oscar can we talk?" Sad eyes gave him a worried look. He gave Alejandro to Julianna and they walked out.

"At least he was there for the birth" Julianna shrugged and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah" I sighed

"What's her name?"

"Andrea" I smiled as I looked at her.

"When can you go home?" she asked

"They said tomorrow if everything is fine" I smiled and the boys came back in

"Let me hold her" I handed her to Oscar and watched as he talked to her.

****

"She's beautiful mija" my mom smiled at me as she held Andrea.

"Thanks, mama" Oscar got up and left. I walked out after him.

"Where are you going?" He turned around and I crossed my arms.

"I got some things to do. I didn't miss her birth" he looked at me with no emotion.

"Yeah whatever" he started walking up to me but I walked back inside.

"Everything ok?" I nodded my head

"Yeah" I sighed

"Where'd Oscar go?" she looked at me with curious eyes.

"I don't know. Um, I'm getting tired I think I'ma go home" she got up and gave me Andrea.

I walked out and started walking to Oscar's house.

"Hey um I'm lost can you help me find the hospital?" I turned and saw a man my age driving by me.

"Oh yeah, it's two blocks away. Just keep going straight for one block and then make a left and you'll be there" he nodded his head and drove away. Then I saw an familiar Impala.

"Who was that?" Oscar asked as he stopped the car beside me.

"Idk he just needed directions" I started walking in the house. I walked to the room and put Andrea in her crib. I walked to the living room and sat down. Oscar came in and sat next to me.

"We need to talk princesa" he faced me

"About?" I looked at him confused

"They're coming back. That's why I left earlier. I know you hate when I leave but I'm only leaving to protect you and Andrea"

"They still want to kill me?" I looked at him with fear

"And now that Andrea is born they want her. I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you two safe" He kissed me and went to the room. I sat there in fear.

****
Oscars pov

"We need more members. You got rid of Juan and Martín and Ricardo we need more" Sad eyes looked at me.

"No they all tried to do shit with y/n and put her in danger. Now that Andrea is born we can't risk anything" I sighed and took a drink of my beer.

"Ok ok. But we need more people we can trust" He walked inside and I smiled as I saw y/n and Andrea. I walked up to them and kissed y/n's head.

"Hola mi amor" I smiled as I looked at Andrea. I grabbed her and walked inside.

"So are you gonna get new members?" Y/n asked me while walking up to me

"I'm not gonna risk anything I already told you" I kissed her passionately.

"I love you" she smiled at me

"I love you too"

-JustImagine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 22.4K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
3K 20 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
21.5K 709 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
2.1M 51.5K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...