Supernova

By pyro-nymphette

After a large nuclear disaster occurred in 2066 the world has turned itself into a dry barren planet except f... More

Prologue
Breaking out
Invasion
Encountering
Guess who's back?
Running
Waking up
Date night for one
There's a fine line between causing trouble and messing with the goverment
Like a boss
This is weird
I love you, I love you not
Shut up
W.T.F?
Goodbye you stupid lovely piece of trash
She is hot
This is disgusting
Focus
No one does it better
Haters gonna hate
Bliss
Wǒ ài nǐ
Holy Shit
Cat Scratch Fever
God Help Us
Confessions
Aiden
Found
Cube 12
I've always hated the government
Return
Chips
I know what I am, but what are you?
Surgery from a fourteen year old, seems legit
The Black Market
Dating Griffin
Hormonal kids
Crushed
Real Life Call of Duty
Home on the Range
Bite Marks
Flashbacking
Awakening
Leagerville
Revelations
Recovery
Hacked
Back to me, or not
Jamie
Gone
No Comment
In deep with the wrong people
Babysitting
Out of here
Breakups
Done
Happy
Departure
Underground
The Last Warning
Places Everyone
Anxiety headshots
Trauma
Evolution
It's time
Stage One Complete
The Meeting
The Short Meaningful Enlightening Life of Dakota
Unbelievable
A package
Epilogue Pt. 1
Epilogue pt. 2

Twin connections

175 5 2
By pyro-nymphette

Date: June 15, 2067                                                                                   

Time: 8:57 am

Subject: Twin connections

----Griffin----

I woke up to an amazing thing. Two girls talking. Then I rubbed my eyes and realized one was like twelve so I laid back down. Wait two girls? I’m pretty sure Elijah is the only girl here… well maybe Ezekial and Akemi at points. “Who’s the chick?” I murmured opening my eyes and looking into Elijah’s extraordinary blue ones. The brunette girl stared into mine. Her eyes were a dark blue, her hair was dark brown, and she had a few freckles here and there. She was almost as pale as Elijah and I.

“This is Bliss. I found her on the building next door.” Elijah explained calmly. “She just turned twelve.” She told me.

“I know, I know. I’m not a pedophile.” I reminded her. She shrugged.

“She’s a techno path who escaped the Rehabilitation Camp with a bunch other mutant kids.” Elijah added.

“Oh sweet, so you can like make computers with your mind?” I excitedly asked. Imagine how cool it would be to run around popping up computers, and sweet electronic weapons! “We could stop cameras and re-assemble people’s weapons with her!” I exclaimed again just shooting off my thoughts like usual.

“She can do that, but she can’t make machines pop up randomly with her mind.” Elijah stupidly replied. I threw my hands up innocently.

“Just giving my thoughts here on this new information.” I sighed.

“Is he your brother?” Bliss shyly asked. Elijah cracked up laughing so did I. Man, we really do look alike!

“No, we just are pretty much twins.” Elijah explained smiling. Her face was confused.

“They act and look almost exactly the same.” Ezekial explained popping his head through the tent flap obviously eavesdropping like a little snake.

“Ezekial you’re a loser.” I told him. I hadn’t insulted him in like a whole 24 hours; it was about time. Ezekial gave me a thumbs up and closed the tent flap. I heard him and Akemi’s stupid rambling from the other side about how the government was going to rape Akemi or something immature and dumb like that. They were so immature.

“You’re immature,Griffin.” Elijah bluntly said.

“So are you!” I replied back.

“I know!” She chimed smiling sweetly.

“Wait… I didn’t say that out loud.” I slowly realized.

“Didn’t say what aloud?” She confusedly asked. I quickly realized she had just shot a retort back and hadn’t actually read my mind.

“Never mind, I was just thinking how they were immature and then you said that and it was weird.” I told her laughing. She widened her eyes.

“That’s cray-cray.” She told me. Bliss laughed.

“You guys really are twins!” She exclaimed with a smile. We smiled at her and I nodded.

“So, we informed all the others on the situation so it’s your turn.” Bliss told me clamping her palms together. Next she told some long awesome story about how the government really did have aliens in there bases and experimented on people in the Rehabilitation Camps. She told me about how they were trying to find cures for the Outcomes and also experiment on them too. She talked about how they’re trying to use them as mindless working slaves or assassins for the military and how other governments in different countries are trying to smuggle Outcomes out of the U.S for the same reasons. She described in detail the un-sexiness of an alien and how they want to test out people like us to see are durability. The government was enhancing the useless ones and training the useful ones for the government as well as experimenting on our skin and stem cells to understand why are body adapted this way and how we survived; a bunch of superhuman creating junk, and then some stuff about how the government needed overthrown.

“Whoa.” I replied.

“So like this is for real.” Elijah added. Bliss nodded to me.

“Wait so they enhanced your already biohazard body turning you into a techno path, why would they do that in a technology based sanctum?” I asked. That was just stupid.

“I don’t know, there stupid. Their walls are radioactivity proof so our body’s radioactive energy is useless in cube eight through ten. The energy is absorbed into the electricity through those cubes.” She explained shrugging. I raised my eyebrows in an are you for-serious type of way.

“It’s true.” She exclaimed.

“So how’d you get out then kid?” I asked testing her facts.

“We are put into dog crates and one of the lab coat guys didn’t fully latch my bottom latch so I managed to get out and get the others out. We opened the air ducts. They noticed we were gone almost immediately, but by that time we were already into cube 5 where are abilities worked. So my friend Ricky blew the wall out and we leapt out of the vent, through the wall, and into the desert ground after my other friend Joey drilled underground to make a tunnel to avoid the hundreds of sharp shooters guarding the surface. The whole base is completely underground.” Bliss told us.

“Whoa your friends seem awesome man!” Akemi exclaimed through the tent eavesdropping on us.

“Well I don’t know where they went. We were in a group and I went to go look for food and I got lost.” She snapped at Akemi.

“Sorry.” He sarcastically said.

“That was a bit mean Akemi, she lost her friends.” Ezekial told him.

“Like I give a crap!” He exclaimed laughing. I could tell Elijah wanted to laugh as much as I did. Bliss angrily sighed.

“Alright guys out of the tent, I need to change.” Elijah announced. Bliss clambered out and I sat there still. “Griffin, out.” She told me pointing.

“Oh come on baby.” I teased winking at her. She laughed and tilted her head back. I flirtatiously jumped on her and kissed her cheek. She laid there and pushed my blazing red hair out from my shocking blue eyes. She was gorgeous. More gorgeous than I was, this was nearly impossible. I traced my hands down her sides and then hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and then strongly kicked me out of the tent. She was feisty and I loved it. I growled at her flirtatiously and zipped the tent shut. I unzipped it super fast to try and freak her out, but zipped it back as fast.

I got to my feet and strode over to where Ezekial and Akemi were standing. “So the government’s going to rape you I hear?” I joked to Akemi.

“Yeah! They gone get me in my sleep!” He played along.

“Wow, the government is faster than Elijah.” I joked.

“GriffinI’m going to kill you.” Elijah threatened through the tent. We all laughed.

“You have horrible grammar, Akemi.” I pointed out.

“Sorry I got culture in me!” Akemi sarcastically exclaimed smiling. I laughed and patted his shoulder.

“Oh, I got to love you bro’.” I sighed. Akemi nodded.

“And me!” Ezekial sang. I shook my head jokingly.

“No not you.” I told Ezekial. The tents flap unzipped and as if on queue we all turned around to gaze at the majestic Elijah. Her wavy hair bounced with her elegant step up from the ground. Her hair’s bright color complemented her screaming blue eyes and her porcelain skin. She was wearing a black slim fit tank top with quarter inch straps. It had some abstract skull design on it with guns as the crossbones in white and she had a pair of red and black plaid skinny jeans. She had her combat boots tied tight, her posture was, well, cat like I suppose. Very poised. We were silent, I thought I should be the first to talk so it didn’t look like I was in awe that much. I was the ladies man, not the type of guy from the movies or you read about. Those guys were not worthy of a penis.

“Looking good today, Eli.” I complemented. Akemi ran up and shook his ass on Elijah while beat boxing. “That’s not how you should greet your girlfriend when you think she’s sexy.” I told him. Akemi was freaking stupid. I laughed still though, because it was pretty funny.

“She likes it when I dance for her.” Akemi sleazily said. Elijah mimed Akemi’s movements jokingly back to him, and then began holding hands with him. It was a good thing Elijah was so petite or Akemi would be shorter than her, because Akemi was a pretty short guy. Elijah was really short though. She was only 5, 2”.

“So, ma’am are we heading out?” Ezekial asked her, obviously flirting.

“Why I believe so.” She curtly replied. They were so into each other it was disgusting. Or was this just my jealous mind? No it was a combination of both.

“How are we getting her out of here..?” Ezekial asked confused. We stood there. Elijah hadn’t though of that by the expression on her stumped face. Bliss looked around.

“Maybe we could take a car for a change.” I pointed out, not wanting to be stuck hauling another girl or anyone at all for that matter.

“Yeah, I’m pretty tired of flying myself.” Ezekial said.

“Who’s driving?” Bliss asked; acknowledging the facts that we were all fourteen.

“I drive!” Akemi exclaimed excitedly. We all turned to him quickly except Elijah who probably believed he was capable of driving and we were underestimating him.

“No!” Ezekial and I exclaimed back.

“Why it always me that never gets to do stuff?” Akemi whined crossing his arms. I put my arm around him and sighed.

“You’re a genius, but you’re an idiot Akemi.” I bluntly stated. He looked at me and laughed.

“I will be the designated driver.” Ezekial pointed out smiling proudly.

“I’m going to drive.” Elijah told us. I smiled and laughed.

“I’m scared.” Ezekial said.

“So, ifGriffinand Elijah are twins, and there both insane, does that mean…” Bliss trailed off.

Minutes later Bliss’ question was answered. We were barreling through streets of zombies at a whooping one hundred two miles per hour in a bright red Jeep Liberty. Elijah was wooing in excitement and fist pumping with her free hand. Yes, she was indeed driving over a hundred miles per hour through hoards of zombies with one hand. She was a wonderful driver, she was just insane. Well, I didn’t have much room to talk. Bliss held onto a support lever in the middle row of seats that hung from the cars ceiling. I was sitting in the middle of the middle row next to Bliss hooting in excitement.

Ezekial had the back seats under surveillance, and Akemi, of course, had passenger. I took out my gun and slunk up to the front of the jeep and unlocked the sun roof. I shot myself through it shooting aimlessly at the zombies we were driving through.

“Griffin, get back in the freaking car!” Ezekial screamed at me.

“No, he’s doing great!” Elijah happily cheered.

“Oh my gosh, you’re insane Elijah.” Bliss wailed.

“I get that a lot.” Elijah cheerfully said with an innocent smile looking at Bliss.

“Eyes on the road!” I called up to her.

“Don’t you tell me what to do boy!” She exclaimed.  I laughed. I would if I wanted to.

“I will if I feel like it!” I exclaimed back.

“Griffinshut up or I’m going to throw you out that sun roof!” Ezekial shouted.

“I can fly.” I retorted. Ezekial shut up. Elijah stared at me smiling evilly.                                     

“Look where you’re going.” I shouted in frustration and fear.

“Nah, I don’t really feel like it right now.” She yawned. Never tell Elijah what to do. To bad Elijah and I were practically twins and we both had that type of personality. I chewed my tongue. I wasn’t going to let her win the argument.

“Griffin!” Bliss shouted. The car swerved near a sign and we missed by a hair. There was a huge brick building near by.

“There’s a freaking building, Elijah. Drive!” I screamed.

“Drive?” She asked smiling. She was still not looking at the road and pressed the gas. We were going to crash.

“Alright, I’m sorry just please look!” I choked out of my throat. Last second she steered away from the building; surely leaving skid marks from the ear piercing tire shrieks. She let out a sinister smile of satisfaction across her rosy lips. I wanted to mutter bitch, but it was kind of hot. The car did a complete 360 spin and then sped through the now cleared street of Outcomes across the highway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 103 7
Genna and her friends go to a party in the rich part of the suburbs. That is when terror strikes the neighborhood! There are creatures on the loose t...
Immune By Amy J.

Science Fiction

167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
732 175 25
This story is an outcome of a drastically declining future. When humanity was completely lost and there was no one left on Earth taking care for it o...
2.9K 263 37
The dead have never been so alive. After a deadly contagion reduced the world's population into mindless, undead monsters, the ruins of America still...