Love Me Thoda Or (Completed)

De RicharahejaR

It's all about online love. Come here Nd let's see how two people met each other through a call Nd destiny ti... Mais

Character Sketch
World's Apart????
Jab We Met
Mr And Miss Unknown
Msg Her Again
Ek Duje Ke
London Oxford University
Flashback Continues
Propose Her
Promo
Is This Love??
I love you
You're so precious.
Number you've dialed is unavailable
Judaai
Karan Met an Accident
Finally They Meet
Journey Begins
Because of you
Rain of Love.
Will You Marry Me
Tum Hi Ho
Together Forever
Love Me Thoda Or
Author's note.

Udaasi

854 25 2
De RicharahejaR

Why did you break my heart
Why did we fall in love
Why did you go away
Away away away

He was standing at the door of his room. He looked like he was devastated. Deeply injured. His eyes refused to cry anymore they're tired. He took a step inside his room. His legs were trembling as if they wanted to say they can't walk anymore. He looked up. The entire atmosphere is looking like unreal to him. It's seems like they're all fake.

He entered into his room. He was unable to walk anymore but still he was walking as he has to. He looked at the window. It was raining heavily outside. He opened the window. The sharp raindrops hit his face. No he was not feeling anything. It seems like all his feelings are snatched away. She took them with her. She took his smile, his pain, his desires with her. Actually she took his soul with her. His white kurta was soaking in the rain. Yes he was still in his white attire. She always loved that color. It was her favorite color. May be that's why everybody told him to wear that in her funeral. When it was the final time to be with her.

The rain became heavier. As if the whole world is crying in his lose. A loss that has no compensation. As if the whole world is crying for her death. For Shivanya Ritik Raheja's death.

"Ro rhe ho??"

Ritik turned hearing Shivanya's voice. But there was nobody in the room.

"Hmmm to Ritik Raheja rota bhi hay."

Ritik turned again but this time also he found nobody. Suddenly he started smelling Shivanya's fragrance in the entire room which was causing difficulty for him to breathe. He went outside from the room being frustrated.

"Bohot pyaari bachi thi apki bahu."

Ritik saw some people was talking with his mother.

"Hume to biswas hi nhi ho rha ki Shivanya chali gei."

"Uske jysi ladki kabhi nhi dekhi humne."

"May her soul rest in peace."

Their words are ringing in his ears again and again. He freezes at his please with tears rolling down from his eyes. He looked at her photo. She was smiling brightly.

A little curve appears on his face. But soon his smile faded seeing the garland over her photo. Their last conversation started echoing in his ears.

"Tum pagal ho na Ritik?"

"Apke pyaar me biwi ji."

"Hatt kabhi bhi shuru ho jate ho. Bhulo mt tum office me ho." She said blushingly.

"To kya hua?? Main to boss hoon. Or main apni biwi se hi bat kr rha hoon. So sharam ki koi gunjaish hi nhi." He replied huskily.

"Mujhe na bat hi nhi krni tumse. Mujhe kam hay. Tum phone rakho."

"Yaar Shivanya I'm missing you. Kabhi to pati ko bhi time de diya kro. I'm waiting for you. Adhe ghante me tum mujhe mere samne chahiye. Or koi na nhi sunni mujhe."

He cut the call and started staring her photo lovingly. After sometime he got a call from Shivanya's number. He picked it.

"Kya hua?? Dekho mujhe koi bahana nhi sunna you've to come."

He thought it was Shivanya but alas he doesn't even know what is going to happen.

"Mr Ritik main Shivanya nhi yaha ka police inspector bol rha hoon. Is ladki ka abhi abhi ek major accident ho gaya hay and we're sorry to say she's no more. Ap please jaldi se city hospital aa jaiye. Apko unki body mil jayegi."

Inspector cut the call. Ritik felt his whole world is crushing down. He was unable to react. Phone fell from his hand.

The place was empty now. Only the photo of Shivanya was there fully decorated with flowers. He looked around Everybody has gone to their own work but nobody notice him. He looked at her smiling face.

"Bohot buri ho tum. Bohot buri. I hate you Mrs Raheja. I hate you." He whispered.

"But you know I love you." She laughed.

Ritik turned and saw Shivanya standing inside the room. Tears roll down from his eyes. The unstoppable tears. He entered into the room and about to touch her. But she disappeared. He smiled bitterly.

"Tumhe bohot maza ata hay na mujhe tang krne me??"

He sat on the bed. Their happy moments were flashing in his mind. Her smile, her anger, her craziness, her cravings everything was flashing in his mind.

He looked at the wall where there was many pictures of them of her were hanging. In every picture she was smiling brightly. Suddenly he felt a soft touch over his hand. He turned and saw Shivanya sitting beside him. Smiling as usual.

"Shivanya..." He whispered.

She wiped his tears and tell him not to cry. He smiled a little.

"Please wapas aa jao." He begged.

"Or main q aau?? Tum to hamesha mujhe gussa dilate ho."

"I promise main bilkul obedient bn jaunga. Tumhe kabhi tang nhi karunga. Kabhi gussa nhi dilaunga. Tum please wapas aa jao."

"Main to yehi hoon. Tumhare sath. Tumhare pas. Dekho."

She covered his eyes by her hand. All he could see was Shivanya. Yes he could she her every time even when his eyes are closed. He opened his eyes and find himself sitting in the room alone.

"Shivanya... Shi..." He stopped as he knew this time nobody was there to hear his shout. This time nobody was there to answer.

He broke down in tears. He shouted....

"Kyun... Mere sath hi kyun???"

He looked at the window. It was raining continuously. He got up from the bed and started going towards the balcony. He was about to open the door suddenly something fell from the wardrobe. As it was opened.

He turned and saw it's Shivanya's dupatta which he gifted her in their college days. He smiled seeing the dupatta.

"Yeh mera favorite hay." She whispered.

"Or main...."

"Tum to meri all time favorite ho. Mere dedh haddi."

"Ayee don't call me that. I'm state level boxing champion." He smiled in tears.

He placed a soft kiss over her dupatta and keep that at it's place. He was about to close the wardrobe suddenly he saw a box under her sarees. He confusingly took that box.

"Yeh kya hay??"

As he opened the box he became shocked to see the thing kept inside the box. There was a brooch inside the box. The brooch which he liked in a jewellery shop when he went to bought something for her birthday. When he asked the seller about the brooch they said it was sold.

"Oh to yeh tumne khareedi thi?" He said wondering how every time she got to know about his favorites even without saying.

He set the brooch over his kurta and looked at the mirror.

"It suits you."

He smiled and remove the brooch from his kurta. He kept it inside the box.

"Tumhe kyse pta mujhe yeh pasand hay?? Tum to tb the bhi nhi."

"Ohh hello Mr Raheja. I know everything about you. Or rhi bat iski to tumhe bta doon yeh maine bohot phele khreeda tha."

"Acha..."

He smilingly turned and found nobody there. He realized it was his dream only.

"Shivanya...." He chuckled.

He closed the wardrobe and stepped towards the balcony. The rain stops. He leaned over the grill. A cold breeze hit his face. He felt Shivanya's fragrance with the cold breeze.

"I know it's you." He smiled.

"Yes it's me only. Tumne kya socha tha main yun hi tumhe chod kr chali jaungi?? Then you're wrong. Main tumhe chod kr kabhi nhi jane wali. You know kabhi nhi."

"Acha. Abhi to keh rhe the ki main gussa dilata hoon."

"Haan lekin kya hay na hum is irritating pati se hi pyaar krte hay. Or hume yeh bhi pta hay ki agar galti se bhi hum kahi chale gaye to yeh pagal insan bikhar jayega. Or yeh risk main nhi le sakti."

"Par chale to tum gaye ho."

"Kisne kaha main chali gei?? Main to yehi hoon tumhare dil me. Jaha se koi mujhe kabhi nhi nikal sakta. Right??"

"Right." He chuckled.

"I knew it." She laughed. Her cackle started echoing in the whole room. Ritik is shown standing alone at the balcony.
___________________________________

2

5 Years Later

He closed his diary. He removed the spectacles from his eyes and kept it on the table. He got up from the chair and looked at Shivanya's picture. He smiled. Suddenly someone shouted...

"Dad...."

Ritik turned and saw her princess sitting on the bed with a sad pout. Ritik chuckled and sat beside her.

"Ab kya hua meri nautanki ko??

"Kal party hay or mere pas pehenne k liye koi saree nhi hay."

"Ohoo phir to bohot badi problem hay. Ruko main dekhta hoon."

He opened the wardrobe and took a saree of Shivanya and gave it to Mishri.

"Yeh chalega??"

"Yeh mom ki saree hay na??"

"Tha. Abhi yeh meri princess ki hay."

Mishri smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I love you dad."

She looked at Shivanya's picture and said...

"I love you too mom. Lekin dad se thoda km."

Ritik chuckled. Mishri kissed on his cheek and left. Ritik smiled looking at Shivanya's picture. Moonlight fell on the balcony. Shivanya smiled seeing her world happy.

He loved her. She loved him. What if she left him alone?? She was always with him. Her memory was always with him. And the most precious gift she gave him was Mishri. His daughter. Their daughter. He's not alone. He has her memories which gave him power to live 25 damn years without her.

Jasminearun simranchaurasiya4 Priyu644 you guys love RiVanya right so this is for you.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

73.5K 11.7K 71
Two casually meet through the dating app, & decided to do contact for their own reasons..
35.7K 1.7K 15
An emotional turmoil, a strong personality and an unbreakable bond.
56.4K 3.2K 41
Peep inside to know......☞
31K 1.4K 14
Karan is a well known business man very sweet in front of world but has a dark side he gets what he wants on others side Preeta is a very sweet bubbl...