Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love

10.9K 333 323
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love

Elysian smirked and gently accepted the ring. Barty stared at her for a good few seconds before nodding and sliding away.

Suddenly she felt the familiar pull on her navel... and she was gone.

She had left the Hogwarts grounds completely; she had obviously travelled miles – perhaps hundreds of miles – for even the mountains surrounding the castle had gone. Elysian was instead standing in a dark and overgrown graveyard; the black outline of a small church was visibly beyond a large yew tree to her right. A hill rose above her to her left. Elysian could just make out the outline of a fine old house on the hillside.

"Well, this is new," mumbled Elysian, placing the ring on her finger.

Slowly, Elysian began moving around, trying to find out where she was. The darkness cloaked everything and made it almost impossible for her to figure out where things were. However, it helped that the portkey glowed brighter as she moved towards the small church.

Approaching the church, it was clear that someone was inside: there was a soft orange glow in the windows. The portkey was blinking now, letting her know she was getting close. Suddenly, the door to the church swung open and a familiar wizard stepped out to greet her.

"W-Welcome," said Wormtail, "My master will see you now."

"Thank you," said Elysian, smiling warmly.

She walked inside and was shocked to find a baby-like figure, wrapped in dirty robes, resting in a dirty and plush chair. A huge snake was wrapped around the bottom of the chair, hissing and eyeing her with distrust.

"Sssstay back," the snake hissed when Elysian stepped closer.

"I mean your masssster, no harm. I promissse," Elysian replied.

The snake was shocked slightly but lowered her head and allowed Elysian to step closer until she was in front of the bundle. Moving the top of the robes away, Elysian was shocked to discover a rather reptilian face staring back at her. She knew who it was, however.

"Hello Tom," whispered Elysian.

"Elyssssian, it's nice to have you here," he said.

His voice was tiny, barely above a whisper and seemed to break with every syllable. Elysian gently took his hand, smiling softly and making sure to block the majority of light from his sensitive eyes. Wormtail was busy making preparations for the ritual to come and made sure to keep as far away from the snake and Elysian as possible.

"It's nice to be here. How long do we have until Harry arrives?" asked Elysian.

"A few minutes," said Wormtail, stuttering like an idiot.

He was holding some rope in his hands and looked ready to faint as Voldemort stared at him. Elysian smirked, standing up and holding out her arms for him to tie. Once the rope was secure, making sure she wasn't being harmed or hurt by the sensation, Wormtail gently picked up his Lord and held out his wand so it would appear that he was threatening Elysian.

Hearing the clang of the portkey, Elysian schooled her expression to become one of fear – forcing tears to the surface as she stared at the candle nearby – and stepped out of the church. Internally, she was shocked upon spotted Cedric but that shock soon wore off and she felt sorry for him.

"Kill the spare!"

Wormtail quickly did as he was told and Elysian watched Cedric's lifeless body fall to the ground. Harry was crying out but could do nothing as he was suddenly lifted by Wormtail and placed against a massive marble gravestone. He then did the same to Elysian, though opposite to Harry's.

"Elysian!" cried Harry, seeing his sister sobbing her heart out as she struggled against the bindings.

"H-Harry, help!"

The twins were so focused on each other that it took Wormtail speaking before either of them noticed he had moved closer.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you shall renew your son!"

The surface of the grave at Harry's feet creaked as a bone came floating out and into the massive cauldron that had been placed nearby.

"Flesh – of a servant – w-willingly given – you will – revive – your master!"

Wormtail moved closer to Harry, the dagger gleaming in the darkness. With one quick movement, Wormtail had sliced a large chunk out of Harry's arm and returned to the cauldron.

"B-blood of an enemy ... forcibly taken ... you will ... resurrect your foe!"

He turned to Elysian and Harry's face turned furious. He was kicking and screaming as Wormtail approached Elysian, lifting the dagger towards her eyes. Wormtail had already cast a silencing spell on Harry so that he wouldn't hear the next part of the spell. Gently, Wormtail pressed the dagger next to Elysian's eye, captured a few tears before turning to the cauldron to add the final ingredient.

"Tears of a love ... captured forever ... you shall combat the darkness."

The liquid within turned, instantly, a blinding white. Wormtail, his job done, dropped to his knees beside the cauldron, then slumped sideways and lay on the ground, cradeling the bleeding stump of his arm, gasping and sobbing.

The cauldron was simmering, sending its diamond sparks in all directions, so blindingly bright that it turned all else to velvety blackness. Nothing happened...

Let him live, Elysian thought, let it have succeeded.

And then, suddenly, the spark emanating from the cauldron were extinguished. A surge of white steam billowed thickly from the cauldron instead, obliterating everything in front of the twins, so they couldn't see Wormtail or Cedric or anything but vapour hanging in the air ... it had succeeded, she thought ... he's survived ... please ... please let him have lived. ...

But then, through the mist in front of them, they saw, with an icy surge of terror and relief, the dark outline of a man, tall and skeletally thin, rising slowly from inside the cauldron.

"Robe me," said a high, cold voice from behind the steam, and Wormtail, sobbing and moaning, still cradling his mutilated arm, scrambled to pick up the black robes from the ground, got to his feet, reached up, and pulled them one-handed over his master's head.

The thin man stepped out of the cauldron, staring at Harry ... and Harry stared back into the face that would be haunting his nightmares for years. Whiter than a skull, with wide, livid scarlet eyes, and a nose that was as flat as a snake's, with slits for the nostrils ...

Lord Voldemort had risen again.

Elysian was having trouble hiding her joy and excitement as Voldemort examined himself. Harry was too busy glaring at the man who had almost killed him several times. Wormtail was whimpering on the ground, though quietly as to not draw the attention of his master.

Voldemort glanced at her from the corner of his eye and she could see the corner of his mouth turn up in a smirk that he made sure Harry could not see.

"My Lord ..." Wormtail chocked, "my Lord ... you promised ... you did promise ..."

"Hold out your arm," said Voldemort lazily.

"Oh, master ... thank you, master ..."

He extended his bleeding stump, but Voldemort laughed again.

"The other arm, Wormtail."

"Master... please ... please..."

Voldemort forced Wormtail to expose his dark mark and grinned maliciously as he sent out the summons many had been waiting for. Elysian could practically feel the elation Lucius must be feeling upon seeing the dark mark become full once more.

"It is back," said Voldemort softly, "they will all have noticed it ... and now, we shall see ... now we shall know ..."

"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel it?" he whispered, staring at Elysian with a fake evil grin. "And how many will be foolish enough to stay away?"

Elysian watched as Voldemort stalked towards her brother and felt nothing at the obvious threat to her kin. Of course, she kept up the personal of fearful little girl, not willing to risk every plan she had made crumbling down around her.

The air was suddenly full of the swishing of cloaks. Between graves, behind the yew tree, in every shadowy space, wizards were apparating. All of them were hooded and masked. And one by one they moved forwards ... slowly, cautiously, as though they could hardly believe their eyes. Voldemort stood in silence, waiting for them.

"Welcome, Death Eaters," said Voldemort quietly. "Thirteen years ... thirteen years since the last time we met. Yet you answer my call as though it was yesterday ... we are still united under the Dark Mark, then! Or are we?"

Elysian saw some of them swallow in fear.

"I smell guilt," he said. "There is a stench of guilt upon the air."

One after another, the Death Eaters begged their Lord for forgiveness as Elysian and Harry watched from their restraints. With ever Death Eater named, Elysian had already planned three hundred ways to make sure they remained out of Azkaban. She knew the moment Harry got out of here – and he would, her plans depended on that – he would attempt to unmask the Death Eaters. She also knew he would fail.

Suddenly, Elysian felt herself being lifted up and soon she was placed in the space between Lucius and another person. Lucius quickly grabbed Elysian's restraints, making it seem as if he was holding her aggressively.

Voldemort then turned towards Harry with a cruel smirk.

"Crucio!"

Elysian gasped as Harry cried out in pain and writhed within his restraints. Suddenly the same snake from before, Nagini she had learned, appeared and began circling her legs. Nagini meant no harm, that much she was aware of but that didn't mean she was comfortable with a man eating snake near her when she was tied up and unable to speak with it.

"Untie them, Wormtail, and give them back their wands."

It just occurred to her that her wand was still within her pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...
89 7 12
What if Harry had, had a sister? He'd have a little bit of hope. Except with the children being almost exactly a year apart the sister knew they were...
4K 127 99
Instead of making four different books for every single book I did for this series and just copying here, I decided to make a whole book of the serie...
9.4K 224 12
Everyone knows about Harry James Potter, the Boy who Lived. But what if he had a sister, who no one even bothers to mention, just because she doesn't...