๐„๐˜๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

56 | getting a taste of her world

36.7K 1.3K 503
By SinCircus_

"Holy fuck the movie was amazing." Yoongi blurts after we exit the theater. "The ending was just-"

"Heartbreaking." Joy completes for him.

"Unpredictable." Elena throws. "I honestly never saw that coming. The way she died was-"

"Genius." He completes. "I'm chalking it up in my favorite psychological thrillers and I'll read the book for sure."

"If you want I can lend it to you." I suggest and he glances at me. To my surprise it doesn't look like he wants to punch me in the face.

"Are you sure?" He inquires. "I mean you did say it's your favorite novel."

"I can live perfectly fine without it for a week." I say and he flashes me a sincere smile.

"Thanks man,"

"Aw, I'm so glad you guys are getting along." Elena chimes. She looks so adorable swallowed up in my oversized jacket. The sleeves cover her hands completely and her ass is covered. Suddenly, I feel awful for telling her not to wear underwear because it's freezing out here and she's not even wearing stockings.

Fuck, she's having goosebumps.

"Is anyone hungry?" Yoongi asks. "I know we've had shit ton of snacks at the movies but I need actual food."

"Fuck, yes." Elena answers. "I want French fries."

"Are you gonna put oreo ice cream on them?" I say mockingly and she breathes out a laugh.

"There's a pub around the corner." Joy says. "Has the best burgers if you're interested."

"Amantes Amentes?" Elena pipes.

"Yup."

While making our way to the pub we just talk about the movie and discuss different possible scenarios. Yoongi asks me how different the film adaptation is from the actual novel and I begin narrating some of the scenes that weren't included in it. I'm just thankful that Elena decided that going to the cinema is the ideal double date because the right movie can serve as an icebreaker and that way we won't have to sit in unbearable silence for hours, awkwardly looking down on the floor our minds blank. I'll admit it was painfully uncomfortable at first when we met outside, but I'm trying my best to not be a dick for Elena's sake.

When we finally enter Amantes, we take a seat at the booth that's closest to the windows. A pool table is a few feet away with bar darts hanging on the red bricked wall. The bar is further away and I stare at all the booze on the shelves that covers the Mexican tiles. It's crowded like it's supposed to be on a typical Friday night and this place seems to have good service judging from the how the waitresses are quick on their feet. A blonde waitress with a slinky black top and a short apron with tropical prints approaches us with a welcoming smile. In her hands a tray is balanced with a jug and four glasses.

"Welcome, ladies and gents" she beams as she fills our glasses with water "please whenever you're ready feel free to call me." She adds in a faked sweet voice as she eyes me from head to toe.

"Yes, can we please have the menu?" Elena asks stiffly. She's sitting cross legged next to me, her hands stuffed in my jacket' pocket as if she wants to prove a point.

She's jealous, I think to myself amused.

The waitress gives her a plastered smile. "Sure." She paces away, making the loudest noises with her heels.

Yoongi and Joy both stare at her grinning.

"What?" Elena snaps in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing," her best friend smirks.

I chuckle and rub her thigh assuringly under the table. "You have nothing to worry about."

"What are you talking about?" Elena trying to cover up her envy is so entertaining. Especially when everyone's aware of how she's feeling.

"Stop being jealous." Yoongi says straightforwardly and she hides her face in her arms.

"Oh God." She runs a hand through her hair. "I'm not jealous."

"Keep telling yourself that." Joy pipes.

"I have nothing to be jealous about." Elena continues while browsing through the menu. "I just want a cheeseburger and fries." She huffs and uses the catalogue as a fan.

"Okay, so do you want to remove the jacket or do you want to sweat through your clothes?" I tease and then she shucks off my jacket.

The same blonde waitress returns with a tablet in hand. Only this time she's wearing red lipstick. "Can I take your orders now?" She asks.

When everyone gives their order, her crocodile eyes fall on me. "I'll have a chicken burger and a beer." I say then take my girlfriend's hand in mine. Our eyes lock and the most luminous smile takes form.

The waitress bites her lip nervously while jotting down my order. Hopefully, this gesture will show her that I'm not available.

"Excuse me," Elena starts and gets up from her seat gesturing her to come closer. "you have lipstick on your teeth." She says lowly.

The waitress' face turns scarlet, and she walks away as quickly as her heels allow her.

"Wow." Yoongi gapes. "Was this really necessary?"

"What do you mean?" She fumes. "I saved her from embarrassing herself in front of other customers."

"Hell yeah," Joy shoots. "Besides she was looking at Jungkook like he's a piece of meat."

That's one way to put it.

"So... how did you and Elena become friends?" I ask changing the subject. She doesn't seem to enjoy the spotlight right now.

"Oh, Elena and I go way back in high school." Joy says. "Those were some good old times."

"Yeah," Elena says, nostalgia laced in her voice. "We used to party a lot."

"Really?"

"Every other night." Joy smiles. "I didn't care about school though-I practically flunked all my classes but Elena managed to hold a job and focus on both her social life and studies."

Even back then she was hardworking.

"We became friends at a party." Elena starts and Joy mutters a 'classic' "Her boyfriend at the time cheated on her."

"His loss." Yoongi murmurs.

"Anyway, I was looking for the restroom because typically I was drunk as hell when I stumbled on Joy in the hallway." Elena proceeds. "She was crying, but I didn't bother to stop her because I really needed to go to the bathroom and when I walked inside the nearest bedroom I see her boyfriend fucking this girl. And they just kept going even though I opened the door!"

"Ironically enough that slut was my best friend." Joy says. "She cheated on him three times after that."

"Karma is a bitch."

"Elena threw up when she saw them!" Joy cackles. "That's what it took for them to stop!"

"That's a wholesome story." Yoongi comments.

"I didn't even like her at first." Elena says. "I thought she was a bitch."

"Joy's not a bitch." Yoongi states firmly balling his fists on the table.

"Truth to be told, she's kinda right." Joy mutters.

"You show the world one thing but you're the opposite." He says turning to her. Her expression is a combination of biwilderment and something else-something soft. She smiles, and it's not just because he's been paying attention at her. He sees her for what she truly is.

Just like how I see Elena.

No wonder why he was so mad at me. He actually took a liking at her.

"What is it that I show the world?" She inquires, her eyes slicing into his.

"You show that you're this wild, empowered, adventurous chick who also happens to be very protective of the ones you hold dear. But behind your tough exterior you're this sensitive, discerning and...vulnerable." The way they gaze into each other's eyes is like they've completely forgotten that we're here too. Elena is looking at them proudly and somehow that is satisfying.

"But please don't take this the wrong way," he quickly says "I'm not meaning to judge you in any way."

"No, no you didn't offend me." Joy defends. "You're actually the first guy that has ever said something like this to me."

"Really?"

That's when a different waitress comes with our food and beverages and interrupts their moment. Elena is grinning like a Cheshire cat the entire time and it's not because Yoongi and Joy have undeniable chemistry.

We gulp down our food while discussing about how exam period is fast approaching. We're all sleep deprived and we feel like the world is about to end. Joy is the only one who doesn't attend college and she claims that she used to work at a library until it closed down and she's looking for a new job now. Something tells me she's lying because Elena mentioned that she knows her secret, so perhaps they're both working together at the Golden Closet. Joy doesn't reveal much about herself either, keeping herself clouded up in mystery. She doesn't want to lie to Yoongi, which is why she'd rather remain silent now. I suppose that Elena has something to do with this. She probably asked of her to not reveal anything related to their jobs in order to ensure their safety.

However, Yoongi is her best friend. If anyone were to know about her double life it should be him. Also, it's unfair to ask of Joy to keep quiet about her job because it's no different than lying straight to his face.

When we finish eating, we decide to play pool. Surprisingly enough, Elena knows how to play but since Joy doesn't, Yoongi takes the matter to his hands and explains the rules to her. He tries to familiarize her with the equipment and shows her how to use a cue stick while Elena and I have a little competitive match despite the fact that Joy is trying to shoot the balls that we're using. I won the match since I was the first to sink the 8-ball after shooting all of my colors in and Elena curses and sulks in response.

I swear she's the cutest.

"Let's play again." She says while sharpening her cue stick.

"You guys ready yet?" I ask but Yoongi and Joy are busy giggling at how she holds the cue like a bat. She can't aim for shit if she grips the stick like-

"Come on!" Elena pushes. "Let's play another round."

We play another round of pool, only this time Elena flaunts her assets by bending provocatively in front of me as she shoots her ball in the pocket. Her ass presses against my pelvis and she looks back at me with foxy eyes.

Her tactic is distracting, I'll admit.

But two can play at this game.

The goal is to sink the 8-ball into the pocket. Whoever manages to shoot it in first is the winner.

When my turn comes to play, Elena stands on the sidelines and watches me as I put my index finger on top of the stick and my thumb on the bottom. Holding it tight, I aim for the 8-ball. I use it to my advantage when I finally shoot it towards two pool balls.

"Score!" I exclaim triumphantly and Elena prepares to play. She goes on the other side of the table and I follow her.

She leans on the table and I run the cue' tip on the outline of her thighs. A shaky breath escapes her lips and I don't stop. Flustered, she drops her cue on the table while mine raises her skirt slightly and her hands snake back attempting to lower it. I part her legs with my thigh and she turns back to face me. Yoongi and Joy are distracted on the other side of the pool table and nobody is paying any attention to us which makes this the perfect opportunity for me to return the favor.

"What? You think you're the only one who can tease?" I say and put hand on her side while my free hand tenderly caresses her hip. "You know, it was so amusing to see you passive-aggressively tell off that blonde earlier. I never thought that you would be the possessive kind."

"I just take care of things that matter to me." Elena breathes. Hearing her say that makes me feel elated all of a sudden. I was already in a good mood, but Elena declaring that I'm someone that's important to her-I'm over the moon.

"You're cute when you're jealous." I grin.

"I. Am. Not. Jealous." She spins around to face me. "If another guy was eyeing me the way she was looking at you would you just sit there?" Her eyes are sparkling as she awaits for my answer.

"I would gouge the fucker's eyes out and feed him his eyeballs. Are you going to take such extreme lengths?" I say jokingly.

"Glad we're on the same page." Elena laughs and tilts her head to the side. "By the way, that blonde waitress is still staring at you. And honestly, I'm not blaming her." She mutters the last part.

"Nah, she's not looking at me."

She raises a brow. "Why, who else could she be possibly looking at right now?"

"You," I tuck a strand behind her ear.

"I find that hard to believe."

"She's looking at you because she wishes to be at your place right now." I say.

Then I kiss her right in front of the unimportant waitress' eyes our 8-ball match completely forgotten.

'Amantes Amentes' means 'lovers are lunatics' in Latin🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 298 32
You had a pretty good life, a good job, a family that you loved, and loved you, a dog. Everything was perfect, but everything changed when you were i...
3.5K 356 26
๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ; ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๏ฟฝ...
61.9K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC โš  ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT โš  ...
191K 5.8K 98
โhey is this jungkook ? โž - pjm โyeah what's up? โž - jjk credit to the lovely @HYUNVODKA for the book cover idea :') check o...