The girl in the house • Chaes...

By JISOOAGENT

The 16-year-old Park Chaeyoung starts a new life in a new town. New friends, new school and new classmates. I... More

Characters
Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Alternative ending
Epilogue

1

1.4K 46 8
By JISOOAGENT

Park Chaeyoung has just moved to town and she was excited about this new atmosphere. New school, new neighbors, and new friends leaving the old ones, although that 'friends' were not friends. They used her for her kindness.

Rosé excitedly packs out from the tons of pile box where was her stuff. Her room was pink but not just any pink it was her favorite colour baby pink. A guitar in the corner, books on the shelves, a table lamp and laptop on the desk near the window, pillows, blanket, and plushies on her bed, pictures, posters on the wall, and a mirror standing next to the wardrobe.

"How's my little Chipmunk?" Chaeyoung's mom leans on the door frame. Chaeyoung turns back with a smile. "I'm great. But please, don't call me chipmunk because I'm not a chipmunk." Chaeyoung pouts.

"Okay Chipmunk. Tomorrow is school, are you excited about it?" Rosé shakes her head at her nickname then she giggles. "Very. I'm looking forward to seeing what my new classmates will look like and if I able to get some friends." After that, she frowns. "But I'm not happy about we have to study." Her mom laughs at her.
"I believe you Chipmunk. Okay then, I'll leave you alone for now. I need to go and cook some dinner." She leaves the room. Rosé shook her head, laughing and she continued to pack out from the box to arrange her room. After she was done, happily looked around her room.

Grabbing her guitar she sits down on her bed to play something. She plays an accord and then a whole song. She replaces her guitar and she looks out the window. Opposite her there was an abandoned house which was yellow, the paint has worn off the walls and the curtains on the windows were drawn, it was barely sunny inside the room.

'Who lives there? I hope my neighbor is nice. And their house is beautiful. But why the curtains are drawn? That's because they taking a nap you pabo.'

Suddenly she saw a figure behind the curtains but by the time Rosé could react, the figure was gone.

'Huh...that was strange...' thought the blonde.

"Rosie! Dinner is ready! Come down!" Her dad shouts upstairs.

"I'm coming!" With that, the speed of embarrassing even a cheetah ran down the stairs.

"Looks like somebody is excited about dinner." Her dad chuckles.

"Of course! I'm starving!" As if on cue, her stomach is starting to grumble.

"I made your favorite, it's mukbang." Her mom put down the food on the table.

"Awesome! The smell of this my saliva in my mouth had already run!" With that, she started to eat the delicious food. Her parents are looking at her smiling, watching their children eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Rosé swallowed her last bite of food. Her parents looked at each other and started to eat their meal.

"We're eating, don't you see? You didn't wait for us, dear."

Rosé blushed at the comment.

"Sorry..." She stammered.

"No need to be chipmunk. Next time wait for us. You can go to your room, you don't need to sit here and watch us." Her father looks at her gently.

"Okay. Enjoy your meal." And then she goes upstairs to her room.

After she was done changing, she climbed into bed, and she is beginning to think about that figure,  who was behind the dark curtains. Finally, after a lot of brain-numbing thinking, she fell asleep.

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up to her loud alarm clock. She turned off the thing and half-sleepily she is shuffling toward the bathroom. She grabs her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing her teeth. She combed her hair and she dressed up. Jeans, an oversized t-shirt, socks, fresh underwear, and skate shoes. She grabbed her backpack and rushes down the stairs.

"Good morning mom!" The blonde greets her mom.

"Good morning my little chipmunk! Breakfast is on the kitchen counter. I have to go because I'm late for work. Be good, don't do silly things, and most importantly, I love you." She kisses Chaeng on the cheek and storms out the door.

Rosé had breakfast, which was pancakes, after that, she grabbed her things, locked the house door, she stepped out the busy streets. The school wasn't far away from her house just 10 minutes by walking. She plugs her earphones into her ear and listened to one of her favorite songs, Fantastic baby by Big Bang.

She hums and dances along with the song. People are starting to turn around to look at her, but she was careless about it. 10 minutes and she was in her school. 20 minutes through she searched her classroom until a brunette came to her.

"Hi! Can I help you? I see something isn't right." The brunette says smiling at her.

Chaeyoung turns around, then after recognizing hit her, a big toothy grin sat on her face.

"Joy! I'm happy to see you! I'm searching for my classroom but I can't find it."

The said girl was shocked, then followed a huge scream, she jumped on the blonde.

"Rosé! I'm glad I ran into you! How're you? What did you do in the summer? How's Orange? Did you find a girlfriend for your sorry ass or are you still single?" Joy was bombarded with questions the poor girl unless Rosie stopped her with a chuckle.

"I'm doing good, also my parents so is Orange, nope, I don't have a girlfriend, I'm still single and I'm searching for my classroom."

Rosé shows Joy her schedule. Joy read the room number, giggled, and said: "We're in the same class. Come, I'll show you where it is." She walked away with Chaeyoung following her.

When they stepped into the classroom, they take their seats, then a minute later their homeroom teacher arrived.

"Dear 9. a! Today our school got a new student, please welcome Park Roseanne warmly. Roseanne, I'd like to ask you to come here and introduce yourself to the others." Their teacher said.

Rosé went out the front of the class and introduces herself.

"Hello! I'm Park Roseanne but you can call me Chaeyoung too. I'm 16 years old and I came here from Australia to Korea to continue my studies here. I like drawing, singing and playing music. I hope we can get along." Rosé bowed.

"Thank you Chaeyoung, now you can go back to your seat."

Chaeyoung sat back in her chair and for the rest of the class, she begins to draw in her notebook until her classmate doesn't start to call her.

"May I help you?" Chaeyoung says annoyed.

"Finally, you're listening to me beautiful. I just wanted to ask you, after classes do you wanna go on a date?" The girl with bangs asked her. Chaeyoung looks at her head to toe but before she could answer back, the girl with cat-like eyes answers for her.

"Lisa, I think you shouldn't flirt with her, or do you wanna sleep on the couch tonight?" The brunette asks her. Lisa stared at her then she shakes her head at the idea of sleeping on the couch.

"I think so too." Then she turns to Rosé and they shook hands. "Kim Jennie. And that idiot is my girlfriend, Lalisa Manoban."

"Park Chaeyoung. I didn't know you're...uhmm... you know... you're dating..." The blonde utters. Jennie laughed, shaking her head.

"Yes, we're dating. Sometimes it's too much, and I feel like I'd like to throw her out of the window. But that's it, at least I'm happy with her."

"Hey! Excuse you but I'm not that annoying!" Lisa raises her voice.

"Okay Lisa, we believe you aren't that annoying," Seulgi says. Lisa tried to be mad, but unfortunately for her, the whole class laughed at her cute face. Only Jennie, Rosé, Seulgi, and Joy cringed at the sight unless their teacher's silenced them and continued to teach.

When the bell rang, everybody packed their things and ran out of the room.

"So where did you come from?" Lisa asks Rosé.

"I came from Australia because my parents are got a good job opportunity in here, Korea. I was born in New Zealand and I have an older sister, her name is Alice. She's the best sister I could ask for."

"Did you just say you were born in New Zealand?!" Jennie shouts with excitement in her voice. "I was studying abroad there for 5 years then came back to Korea."

"That's awesome. We can chat in English too." The Aussie giggles. "And you Lisa, where are you from?"

"I'm from Thailand." The Thai proudly says.

Chaeyoung happily jumped around her new friends.

"Why are you so happy?" Seulgi raised a brow questioningly. Jennie, Lisa, and Joy just watched her. Chaeyoung finished jumping and sheepishly smiled.

"I always wanted to learn Thai but never got an opportunity for it."

Lisa laughs at her.

"If that's so, then I'll gladly teach you." The blonde brunette winks at her.

When the bell rang, everybody took their seats in Maths and the lesson started.

Elyn: Aye! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter! Tell me what you think about it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 13
kim Y/N, a 15 year old girl, that went to an all girls school. she was lonely, till she found 4 new best friends, one of them had a crush on her and...
110K 4.6K 33
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a successful music producer, singer, and DJ, thrives at the age of 28, reveling in the exhilarating highs of her career. Unfaze...
1.1K 45 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...
404K 16.3K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.