~ Trapped in heaven ~

By yaa_cim_and_avocados

Do you ever feel like you are in heaven when you are with someone? Well, that's the case of Jasmine Adair whe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Don't disturb
Chapter 3: I am a failure
Chapter 4: They don't define us
Chapter 5: Heaven is a place on Earth with you
Chapter 6: Sk8er girl
Chapter 7: Last goodbye?
Chapter 8: Find me
Chapter 9: She had it coming
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Traitor?
Chapter 12: Good times
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Stay with me

112 7 0
By yaa_cim_and_avocados

Jasmine's POV

We were just walking through streets, I wanted Lauren to be well up in this town. We were just enjoying each other but all of sudden, it started snowing. Oh snap, I should have taken gloves with myself.

"I knew that it would come!" I yelled, noticing Lauren throwing confusing looks at me.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"It started snowing and I don't have gloves, that's what's wrong."

"How come that you forgot them?"

"I don't know, I guess that I am just a human too." It didn't take long for my body to start shaking.

"Baby, you are cold."

"It's okay. I can handle it."

"No, it's not okay? I don't want to have something like ice statue from my beautiful girl! I am sorry, let me fix it." Lauren actually had gloves on, so she just grabbed my hands, rubbing them against her own. It made me feel much more warmth. She is beyond amazing.

"Is this better?" She asked looking straight into my eyes. I nodded and leaned in for a kiss.

"This kiss is my thank you. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Anytime. We should really go home before we both freeze." She wrapped her arms around me and I felt like being wrapped in a blanket. She just makes me feel so good. When we got into my house, Lauren immediately put me in front of my fire place.

"Stay here and don't move. You really need to feel the warmth right now. I am going to grab some food from your kitchen." When she came back, I decided to mess with her a bit.

"I think I have been sitting in front of this fire for too long already. I feel like I am melting."

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Wait, I am going to take your temperature."

"No, Laur." I grabbed her hand and she raised eyebrows. "I feel like I am melting because of you. I would melt anytime I see you."

"My little Olaf." She sat next to me and we shared an eskimo kiss, that means that we just touched our noses. 

"Laur?" I spoke up, interrupting the silence between us.

"Yes, baby?"

"I actually have something for you. I know that you love clothes and stuff, so I got you a present." I grabbed the wrapped box and handed it to her.

"Are we celebrating something today?" She asked, it was so cute seeing her surprised.

"No but since we can't celebrate Christmas together, I wanted to make Christmas now, just for us. Open it, love."

"What? You really got me these?" Her eyes were sparkling looking at fluffy snake softie shoes. I love making her happy.

"Do you like them?"

"This is like the best present I have ever received. I love you more than anything on this world." She lifted me up and spun me around. "I am going to try them now." I watched my girlfriend walking few meters in them but then she threw herself on my sofa, playing with them.

"You, get out of my way! Stop blocking it!" She kicked with her right slipper the left slipper and then the left slipper returned the attack. She is such a baby sometimes but that's something that makes me turning even into softer mode for her.

"It's not nice, hurting animals!" I came to her and tapped her shoulders.

"Stop interrupting me, this snake attacked my other snake, I want to give it what it deserves! Okay, I am done with them, they are both weird, they just like to fight all day."

"You are the biggest weirdo of all of them."

"Shut up! Actually, I wanted to tell you something too."

"Spill the tea."

"Babe." She stood up and started caressing my hair. "We can actually have real Christmas together, only if you want to."

"What are you even talking about, Laur?" 

"Look, I actually arranged this before I got here. Now, I finally feel ready to tell you big news."

"Stop being such a tease!"

"Okay, okay. I accounted for college to you. I am trying to say that you can exchange your current college with the one in Nashville. They said they have no problem with it."

"Are you serious or are you just messing around?"

"You want to see the truth? Tomorrow, you are leaving it here, we are going back to Nashville. This time it will be us forever. I bought a new house, just for a couple like us. This can be a new life chapter for us. Are you ready to take this on another level because I just feel it like this, I want to be with you forever. Please, stay with me."

"Lauren, I am speechless." I felt my eyes getting watery.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry, I gladly did that just for you."

"It's just that no one even showed this much interest for me. You are truly amazing."

"Stop praising me, you are making me blush. So what's your answer? Please, say yes."

"Yes, yes. Lauren, I would love to." This put such a big smile on my girlfriend's flawless face, seeing her so happy automatically made me smile too. We were just laughing like sense deprived people for a couple of minutes. Life is too short to just cry over something. I just stared at Lauren for a while, still not getting how lucky I got to have her. She noticed me staring.

"It's not nice to stare, you creep."

"It's not staring, it's called admiring art." 

"You are too obsessed with me."

"I really am and I am not ashamed for it." Our eyes met again but I caught Lauren flickering her eyes between my eyes and lips. I decided to lead this time. I gently grabbed her cheeks and kissed her soft lips with all of my passion. We both were smiling so widely throughout it that it got to the point of grin, well, showing our teeth. She grabbed a mouthful of my hair, to deepen the already heated kiss and took the power over me. We were just kissing for good 5 minutes.

"I love you." Lauren pulled away with these words.

"I don't like parrots. You have been repeating this phrase for like 3857 times already. Just kidding, I love you too."

"You better not start something again, rather go to your bathroom and prepare for sleeping. We have to sleep if we want to be fresh tomorrow, there is a long flight ahead of us." She slapped my butt, making me gasp. I turned around to just see her smirking. When I came back, I saw Lauren waiting on me with her arms wide open. I think that I got the message, so I just threw myself into her arms.

"I will never let you go, understand?" She said, hugging me tightly. 

"But Laur, I need to breathe. You have to let me go, if you want me to be alive."

"Smh, I can't even hug my own girlfriend and cuddle with her. This is so unfair. I am a protector, I need to protect you, I need to make you feel safe."

"Well, we can't always get what we want."

"But I already got you and that's everything I ever wanted."

"'Cause I got you, whoa whoa. I got you, whoa whoa. When we got nothing left to lose, baby, you got me and I got you." I started singing her song, not caring about that I can't sing. For her I am willing to do anything.

"Literally just shut up."

"I know that I am not a singer, I am sorry for hurting your poor ears."

"No, it really wasn't that bad. It makes me even happier that you support my career. You are the most amazing person I could ever ask for. Please, never break my heart."

"That's the last thing I would do. You are just too good to be dumped, Laur."

"So no more boys?"

"No more trashy boys."

"Just Lauren and Jasmine, forever." I watched Lauren slowly drifting into sleep, so I just wrapped my arms around her waist from behind before I felt myself falling asleep as well. I love this girl way too much, it's unhealthy...I totally got under her spell and I can't wait to love her til the day I die...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 12
One day changed everything. Two mysterious creatures. Lauren Cimorelli, the famous singer with ability to protect people from evil and turn into were...
6.7K 224 13
*tHiS sToRy iS bAseD oN tiTLes oF CimOrElli's sOngs Do you ever feel like going through an unexpected breakup and feel it's like an end of the world...
64.4K 1.2K 34
When singer and YouTube star Lauren Cimorelli starts falling for a 17 year old high schooler who never wanted to be famous with a bad life. What will...
18.7K 482 18
The Cimorelli sisters are powerful witches who have to work together to fight the forces of evil. What will happen when it all becomes a bit too pers...